The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot my second load at count six. The wonderful sight of the boy's ass streaked red with welts and his constant begging for more kept my cock hard and drove me on. By ten he was in obvious pain, tears were flowing freely down his face but his cock was hard again and he was still pleading with me for more. His ass was writhing against me he was begging me not to stop, which I happily obliged him with a quick succession of five extra blows. When I was done I dropped the crop and grabbed his raw ass cheeks. I had one more load to deliver and I intended to give this boy a fucking he would never forget.

I pulled my cock almost all the way out of him and held it there. The boy was holding his breath knowing that any second I was going to slam back into him, which I did. I felt the breath leave him when I was once again deep in his ass. I held myself there until he relaxed before I pulled out again, held myself at his opening and slammed back into him. I repeated this several times until I felt myself peaking again. I looked over at Tu whose eyes were glued to my cock slamming in and out of Larry's ass.

"Jealous, aren't you boy?" I said to him. He stole his eyes from my cock long enough to nod his head. I told him kneel at my side and when I was ready to cum I pulled out and shot my last, and biggest, load into Tu's mouth. The submissive happily and obediently took every drop and thanked me by touching and holding his head to my feet.

From his kneeling position Larry's red, welted ass, his hole still gapped wide open, I watched as my first two loads of cum started oozing out and dripping onto the ottoman. The boy didn't move, and wouldn't until he was given permission. I finally realized that room was dead quiet and as reality returned to me I broke my concentration from the two submissives and looked around to find a semi- circle of Masters and submissives around us. My eyes cast over to Master Sean who nodded and gave me a confident knowing smile. For a long moment no one said anything until Master Colin broke the silence when he started clapping, soon all the Masters, and even some of the submissives were clapping and cheering for the show I had just given them.

I discovered that night that I loved to fuck ass. I think I was put on this earth to shove my cock into a nice firm, hot ass. I was a Master in every sense of the word and found that everything Brian had told me was true. A Master that was in control did command the respect of the people around them.

I left the party at two in the morning. My cock was still hard, but I had come to understand that if I wanted to enjoy all of what was being offered to me this weekend I was going to need to pace myself.

It wasn't quite eight the next morning when, freshly showered and shaved, I made my way downstairs, I hadn't expected too many people to be up and around. I made my first stop in the kitchen for coffee where two submissives offered to prepare me breakfast. Passing on food I took my coffee and walked to the three-season glass enclosed sun room where Master Sean was reading a newspaper while a submissive was kneeling before him sucking his cock.

I wished him a 'Good Morning' and sat down in a chair opposite him sizing him up for the first time. Most of my life had been spent comparing myself to military men now I found myself interested in the overall make-up of civilians. Master Sean, fell into the average age of the other Masters, mid to late forties, but Sean's appearance was definitely better kept than any of the other Masters. The fact that he took care of himself, unlike some of the other Masters that had flabby sagging skin and unsightly middle-aged bulges made me wonder why he was attracted to a gathering such as this. What really made Sean stand out over everyone else was the wild shock of red hair that not only capped his six foot plus frame but surrounded his ample cock and balls. His cock wasn't as large as mine, but he was a close second in both length and girth to me with the other Masters trailing somewhat behind us.

"Top-of-the-morning to ya" He said back to me with his strong and lyrical Irish accent I had enjoyed the evening before and asked me if I wanted a submissive to service me. I thanked him and told him no. At the moment I was taking in the simple pleasure of being a voyeur. That didn't last too long when, tired of the boy between his legs not stimulating him enough to want to shoot a load he sent the boy on his way. As an afterthought he told him that he needed to speak to me privately and to close the door on his way out. I suspected a closed door meant that we weren't to be disturbed.

"I was wanting to have a wee-bit-o conversation with ya before the day got away from us." He said moving his chair closer to mine. I nodded for him to go ahead. He went on to tell me how much he enjoyed the show I put on, actually he called it 'one hell of a show' and that it was the best scene the house had ever seen. "You are quite a remarkable Master, especially being so new to all of these shenanigans" he said. I nodded my head thanking him for the compliment.

A moment later he dropped a shocker of this lifestyle on me when he told me that more Masters than not started out as submissives. It was only over time and understanding they grew into becoming Masters and how rare it was to find a true Master like myself.

I asked him if that's how he started. He nodded it was and told me it was such a long time ago, another time, another country and sometimes he felt like another world. Sean was born in Northern Ireland. For generations his family had worked for one of the wealthiest family in Ireland and the UK. His father, who followed in his father's footsteps, was the head butler or as they call it majordomo, for a ship building family that had ties to both Belfast and the United Kingdom. Sean was the only household child in two generations that broke with tradition of domestic servitude by earning a scholarship to Queen's University Belfast. Although his parents were proud that he was leaving them, they never really accepted that he wouldn't be with them as part of the household.

The summer before Sean was to leave for QUB he was working as a stable boy to earn some extra cash before he went away. The patriarch of the house Mr. Nelson, a rugged all-around type man, that everyone respected but also feared, approached him in the stables one day. His normal groomsman was sick so Sean was to take his place and ride with him. They rode their horses hard for a long time heading deep into the woods before they stopped to eat lunch and let the horses take a well-deserved rest. Sean knew his social place, sitting on the edge of the blanket he had spread out, and let Mr. Nelson do all the talking only speaking when he addressed him directly. Nelson went on for a long time talking about ship building and having to travel to the UK so much before suddenly, mid-sentence changed the subject by saying how he enjoyed the company of other men on occasions.

Sean had been educated in the Church of England by nuns that segregated the girls from the boys and successfully kept him very naïve both in life and sexually and just stared at Nelson blankly. Sean grew up surrounded by men and didn't know anything but being in male company and figured Nelson missed having male friends. When he realized Sean wasn't grasping onto his reference he told him that he liked to have men take care of his sexual needs, going into great detail the things he liked to do to men. Sean paused to take a moment to reflect on the memory of his passage into manhood.

"I often wondered why I submitted so easily to him" he said. He wasn't sure whether it was because it had been so ingrained in his nature to serve and not deny his employer anything or was it perhaps that he was actually attracted to the idea of submitting. Whatever it was, that day Mr. Nelson became Master Nelson and Sean became his personal sexual property.

He stayed with Nelson throughout his university days. Nelson was a very strict but also a very generous Master and provided Sean with a place to live, money and the mentoring every student needed. In return Sean took care of his Master's every need and whim whenever he required him to. Nelson was very sadistic enjoying not only humiliation but inflicting levels of pain Sean didn't know he was even capable of taking. Nelson's love of pain grew into what Sean found his proclivity as a Master to be.

Images of Sean the evening before with a submissive over his lap sparked in my brain. I had never witnessed a spanking as painful as the one Sean gave that submissive. His ass and thighs were red and raw. Uncontrollable tears were pouring out the submissives eyes, but he never cried out for Sean to stop, in fact it was the exact opposite he continually begged for more. The young submissive's cock was rock hard and soon enough he was begging Master Sean for permission to cum. Sean denied him the permission until he had mounted the boy and was fucking him hard and fast.

I asked him why he left his Master and Sean told me that when he graduated University he decided to abdicate to America to find his pot o'gold. Like most Dominant/submissive relationships, Nelson knew that they had run the course of the level of enjoyment they could get from each other without crossing over into something much darker, something neither wanted to do. Nelson was gracious enough to send Sean on his way with a purse full of money, referrals to the most prestigious financial firms in New York and an introduction to another particularly sadistic Master that, despite that fact that he was used goods, took him in under his roof.

For a year Sean split his time between serving his new Master and working at one of the world's largest brokerage firms. It wasn't until he decided to go out on his own and devote his attentions full time to his work life that he moved out of his Master's house and put his submissive side behind him. It was soon after that Sean got married. He stayed away from the lifestyle for almost ten years, but the urges never left. As much as he cared for his wife there was nothing like bonding with another man. He also learned, upon re-entering the scene that with age and maturity dominating had replaced submitting.

"I think it's helped me be a better Master that I knew from the submissive perspective how to act and react and what to expect" he said. There was an awkward silence letting me know that he was done telling me about his humble beginnings.

"Maybe I'm shallow" I said a moment later, "but I really don't care how a submissive acts or reacts. The only expectation I have is to be pleased. If I'm not I will either dismiss them or punish them until they do give me the pleasure I expect. Sean shook his head and said that he could see that about me.

Our conversation came to a lull for a moment and I noticed that Sean was taking a closer look at me. Subtly I moved myself so he could have a better view and spread my legs slightly so he could see that my cock was hard. I knew how to read people and Sean had something more he wanted to say to me. I looked at him and uttered a one word question 'Yes?'

Sean face went red before he said to me that he knew it might sound strange but even after so many years there were aspects of being a submissive that he still missed and haven't been able to get satisfied. I leaned into him, inches from his face and asked him what.

He whispered to me "I have missed the feeling of a cock pounding in and out of my ass."

The man wanted my cock! This whole subtle dance he did with me, telling me how Masters start out as submissives and then his life story was just a lead in to wanting me to fuck him.

WELL ALL RIGHT!

When I met Brain I found there was just something about him that attracted me to him. Whether it was his youthful enthusiasm or something else, but that first night when I stood behind him and rubbed my cock against his ass I knew I wanted him. The submissive I had last night acted as simply a proving ground for me. I had no attraction to him and even though I don't want it to sound too crude but he was there for my sexual gratification only.

Sean, however, was so very different than any of those men. I enjoyed our dinner conversation the night before and liked seeing how he interacted with the submissives. He was extremely intelligent at the dinner table while the Master's talked about fucking this one and that one, Sean and I had unending conversations about a myriad of topics. I might have sat down earlier with him with a hard cock, which was a perpetual state for me since I arrived, but as we spoke I found that something different was coming from inside of me. I desired him. To quote an overused phrase, 'He turned me on'.

It was really a done deal when after I asked him if he wanted me to fuck him and he retorted with 'Tis the truth'. He held his eyes to mine and there wasn't any embarrassment within him. He was a Master and wanted something and wasn't going to back down from it. I began to wonder who was mastering whom.

My desire to fuck Sean was not like taking one of the little submissives and showing off to everyone else, but the damn fucking rules of the house prevented us from going to either of our rooms for some privacy. Remembering his story of how he lost his virginity I told him to go get dressed, that we were going for a morning walk. We separated long enough to dress then headed outside. The house sat on eleven acres of land most of which were wooded areas of thick layers of trees. I guided him away from the estate down one of the paths into the woods. When I was content that we were far enough from the house I stopped, made him strip his clothes off and bent him over while I took a length of rope I 'borrowed' from the salon and tied his arms to the tree. It was a beautiful sight to see him bent over his legs spread and his ass open to me. I pulled his ass towards me until I was satisfied that he was in a perfect position for me. I moved to his side so he could watch me take my clothes off and see my perfectly formed, thick hard cock.

"Soon this cock is going to fuck you," I told him waving it in his face wiping my first drops of pre-cum across his lips. I told him how I was going to spread his ass cheeks and place the head of my cock at his hole and the moment I felt him open up to me I was going to thrust the full length of my cock into his ass. "You wanted to feel a cock in your ass, that's what I'm going to give you" I whispered making his desires for me feel even more personal and secreted from the world.

Compared to Larry's ass from the night before Sean's ass was by far the tightest and better than I could have ever imagined. He opened slowly to me, but as promised the moment my cock was past his puckered opening I pushed myself fully into him in one stroke. He screamed out, some in pain but mostly in pleasure. I held myself deeply in him, feeling his tightness surrounding me. Slowly I felt him start to relax around me as I started slow deep stroking motions in and out of him. Sean's moans seemed to echo throughout the woods which only served to turn me on even more. I needed to ward of my impending orgasm, wanting to make this time with Sean last and stopped suddenly holding myself as still as possible deep inside of him. Grabbing his nipples and pinching them roughly with my fingertips I whispered in his ear.

"Before I continue you are going to have to agree that from this moment forward this ass is mine. Whenever I want this ass you will stop whatever you are doing, wherever you are and come to me and submit to my cock." When I asked him if he agreed the most incredibly thing happened. At the very moment he pledged his loyalty to me his ass grab my cock and held me tightly to him. Not only did he pledge himself to me, but his ass did too. I pulled my cock to his anal ring and held it there for a long moment. Sean held himself perfectly still. Grabbing his shoulders I shoved my cock back into him and fucked him with a fervor I didn't know I was capable of. My cock was swelling. It felt huge inside his cock-hugging ass. My desire to cum was uncontrollable and my release came quickly, shooting my load deep inside him cumming over and over again.

I didn't move. I stayed in his ass. Reaching around I untied his hands and told him that he was to jerk his cock off until he came, while I stayed deep in his ass. He wrapped a hand around his cock as I placed my hand over his and controlled how he stroked himself. I made him stroke himself slowly. Every time I felt he was about to cum I had him stop and wait until the feeling subsided. His body was tense and shaking with the need to cum and still I made him wait. I stayed hard in his ass and took long, deep strokes every now teasing him. It was completely glorifying to have so much power over another person. For over an hour I held him in the same position, bent over the tree, me in his ass, him working his cock. His sobbing begging to allow him to cum unanswered.

When he finally shot his load, with my permission, at the same moment I came for the second time in his ass. I was almost disappointed that I as much as I want to take this man's ass again, I was utterly done. I pulled my spent, softening cock from him. His ass gaped open as I watched my sweet nectar drip out of him.

Without hesitation I told him I wanted his ass one more time before the weekend was over. I had images of spending a night with this man and letting him and his perfect ass take me places I had never been before. I also knew I had to respect Sean and his needs and knew he had come to the gathering to have his needs as a Master satisfied. Resigned, I said fuck Master Colin and his precious rules - I wanted him in my room at six the next morning. "That I most definitely will..." He said stopped for a long paused then added the word 'Sir' to the end of his sentence sending chills up my spine.

We dressed and started back to the house. Sean stopped midway and looked at me and asked if I was serious when I made him agree that I owned his ass. When I told him I was he smiled and thanked me. "I was worried that I wouldn't see you again after this weekend" he said. I put my arm on his shoulder and told him that I planned on keeping that ass of his close to me for a long time.

Sean and I were inseparable from the moment we walked back into the house. The other Masters were awake, fed and indulging by the time we showered and returned to the main salon. To our amusement we spent the bulk of the day watching them go through their paces. After the hot fuck session I had had with Sean I was oddly sexually satisfied and lacked the desire to 'experience' any of the submissives in the house.

Brian joined us in the late afternoon. He was more than pleased to be on his knees and wrap his sexy lips around Sean's cock and suck him while I watched. I could tell by the expression on his face that Sean appreciated Brian's talented use of his mouth. By the time he was ready to shoot his load I was just as hard as Sean was and miraculously ready to shoot again - never in my life did I ever suspect I had the stamina I had displayed over the past few days. The moment Sean was going to cum he let out a deep sexy, from the gut groan, pulled his cock from the boy's mouth and shot a thick full load across his face, letting it drip slowly down to his lips. Unable to contain myself any longer I turned Brian to face me and added my load, smaller in volume but enough to make the sight of our mixed cum unbelievably hot as it caressed his face and lips.

"Don't move" Sean warned him, making him sit up on his knees while our cum dried across his face. Dutifully Brian obeyed every command given to him which only served to impress Sean with his devotion and desire to please.