The Burning for My Son-in-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled back at me. "First, only please a man who is deserving of pleasure! If a man does not show you respect, he does not deserve pleasure from you!"

I nodded. This seemed to make sense to me.

Pa smiled. He knew that I understood with barely any words passing between us. We sat in the sauna soaking in the heat and the moisture flowed from our sweat. His hands were gentle as he caressed my breasts. My tits felt huge. They spilled out of his big hands. I had always felt abnormal as my girlfriends were much smaller than me. However, Pa made me feel special. Pa made me feel wanted. Pa found a way to make me feel sexy.

Hot and horny, we burst from the sauna and into the nearby pond. Half naked and laughing we ran quickly through the snow by the dim light of the stars and found our way by the almost frozen water. It was cold but we were hot. My nipples hardened again and he hugged me close in 3 feet of water. His lips met mine and his tongue darted into my mouth and the coldness disappeared. I could feel his hardness along my leg. At the moment, I didn't have a clue that he was gifted with a big cock but I knew that I had excited him. Our kiss continued with our tongues dancing and entwining intricately. He took a deep breath as we crashed further into the cold water. Within seconds we were back in the sauna getting warmed up again.

He licked my left nipple and then my right and finally sucked it in. I felt excitement and joy race through my body. The hot, the cold, the licking and sucking. I almost fainted as his finger slid my bikini bottom aside, gently pressed my pussy and rubbed my swollen and sensitive clit. I could not wait any longer. I reached down and grabbed his cock. My hand couldn't wrap around it. I stroked it crudely and felt it pulsate in my hand. He kissed my forehead, my nose, and then my lips. His lips were soft, warm and inviting. His tongue touched mine and I felt aggression as I pushed him down onto the bench and mounted his hips.

"No, not yet sweetie. You're not ready yet."

"I AM ready," I responded. "I am, I think I can do this."

"Trust me," he smiled as I rode the length of his cock along my soaking pussy lips.

"Pleeeeease Pa!"

He helped me off and then grabbed the hair on the back of my head. Kissing my lips hard, he tilted my head back and slipped his tongue in my mouth while sliding one of his thick fingers between my pussy lips. I almost fainted as it spread my pussy. He diddled my clit and I climaxed. Shaking, my legs barely underneath me, I grabbed him tighter and could feel his fat dick along side my hip. I was gasping for breath, he kissed my tits and suggested we move to the house.

"There is a nightie on your bed. I would be greatly in your debt if you were to honor me and put the nightie on."

I nodded and enjoyed a few more strokes of his thickness along my pussy lips. We ran to the cabin and by the time I had the royal blue teddy on, he was laying naked on a thick carpeted rug by a roaring fire in the wood stove. Before him lay two glasses of Pinot Noir poured very full. Wearing the teddy, I was excited and anxious. Would I be able to please him? Would that thing between his legs hurt me? My tits were spilling out the top of the teddy showing the edges of my aureoles. I got a chill and my nipples extended proudly. I gave up being shy, though coy was still an option. I quickly grabbed the glass of wine and took a deep gulp.

"Do you think the Teddy fits?" he asked quietly.

"Umm, not really. My breasts are too big and are flowing over the top, Pa."

He smiled. "Then it fits very well. Many women will spend thousands to have plastic surgery to look like you. If you wear the right clothes, you will notice men, not just the boys, but men will turn their heads to see you and your perfection. Pay no attention to them unless they deserve attention. You decide your fate. If you have desires, don't hesitate to come to me and I will take care of you. Trust me?"

"Yes, Pa. I trust you."

"As you should and tonight, I will show you why."

He licked his lips and drank some wine. He sucked my nipple through the material and soon I swooned. I thought that he was gently encouraging my breasts to express milk. It just seemed so different. He knew what he was doing. I was still nervous and then I felt his cock as I leaned onto my back and he leaned on top of me. His cock rested, stiff as it was, on my thigh. I began to worry about how it might fit inside me. I wanted it but I was still afraid. It felt heavy. His lips climbed up my body to my lips and his tongue met mine. I felt like a queen in his arms as he kissed and licked his way down my flat tummy to my hip bones and my thighs. His kisses were both romantic and educational as he gently encouraged my thighs apart.

Pa was back sucking my tits and I was losing control of my body. He owned me. It took a lot but I gave up my sexual soul to him that evening. The fire crackled in the open wood stove and the snow drifted down from the heavens while he kissed and sucked and made me feel like I belonged in the heavens.

He kissed my toes. I watched as his eyes look into mine and my red toenails disappeared into his mouth. My pussy was quivering as it had been touched sparingly by him. I watched as he slowly made his way up my legs. I cupped my big tits. I pinched my nipples for him. I squeezed them and pulled them in an offer of pleasure to him. Again, an overwhelming urge was taking control. I wanted to please him!! His hands and lips were on my slender thighs and I was so grateful for his ministrations that I just kept teasing him in the only way I knew how ... my tits.

My mouth started going out of control as his lips found my pussy. "Yeah Pa! Suck it! Lick my pussy! Lick your daughters sweet cunt!"

He calmly straddled my shin with his balls and licked me as I continued my dirty talk.

"Pa, is that a big cock you have for me? How big is that cock? Did you intend to SHOVE it in me?? Did you? Are you going to FUCK your own daughter? With that big cock?? It's so thick and fat, will it fit? Are you going to split your won daughter in two?"

He ignored me which just made me want me to pleasure him more. His lips and tongue had found my lips and I had lost control His tongue slipped inside and kept licking. He soaked my pussy and then worked north to my clit. He slipped a finger in and stroked my pussy. I was on fire begging for relief. I was cumming again. He owned me as I totally lost concentration on anything but the magic of his tongue and fingers. My heart was exploding in my chest. I was screaming and hollering.

My chest was heaving as my climax subsided. He smiled at my enjoyment and sucked a big tit in his mouth.

"Pa?"

"Yes, baby."

"What can I do for you?"

"Take it in your hand and kiss the underside," he said in a whisper.

I did as he asked and began licking with gusto. I sucked and I licked and I swallowed as much of that cock as I could.

I rolled onto my back and he smiled at me. I lay there perfectly naked. My big tits, my long nipples, my large aureoles, and my open cunt awaiting his piercing cock. "Take me, Pa."

"Ok, I think you are ready," it was a whisper.

I nodded and he lay on his back and I immediately straddled his hips. That ramrod of a cock was poking my ass and I knew that I was too small there to take it. I reached back and he was smitten with my tits that rested on his chest. I grinned. He was mine! Then, I eased back onto that cock of his. Now, I was HIS. I could have the biggest tits in the world but not having that cock would kill me. I pushed more into me and felt the pain of invasion of a big cock. I felt his lips and tongue suck in my nipples and I pushed back and my hot cunt ate another 2 inches of his cock. God, he was BIG. Now, he was a challenge. Now, he was Mt Everest. I HAD to have that in me. I pushed and felt resistance. I was pissed and he grabbed my hips and pushed and the pain was a sudden shock.

I screamed out but kept pushing down on him. Thousands of years of instinct took over and I rocked on that thick member driving it deeper and deeper into me.Tears streamed down my face. I kept working it. My hair fell from my bun as I stuffed more cock into my hot cunt. The pain went away and the pressure built in my pussy. I kept rocking back on him and thought I had taken all I could take. I had orgasm after orgasm. The pain of my hymen was gone and only the joy of complete trust and love filled my heart and my pussy as I drove myself down onto all of his gigantic cock.

It didn't take long for him to cum after I had. The spasms ripped through my body and I shuddered and shook. I never wanted to get off him and loved the sensations of his cock pouring his seed deep inside me. After a few minutes, his cock shrank and I crawled off him and curled up on the floor. There was a little blood but it wasn't much. He hugged me and held me for a long while.

It was a fond memory. As I stroked him in the hot tub, I was reminded of all the times we made love since that first weekend. I was insatiable. I wanted him all the time. I rode him for hours. He plowed me from on top. He leaned me over the kitchen table and didn't stop pounding my pussy until we'd moved the table across the floor. I went to his bed, no more loft for me! We fucked sideways and straight up and every way we could except anal. It took years for me to work up the courage and stretch my ass enough to take him in my ass.

We sat in the hot tub and our 15 minutes of expected privacy was almost gone. I looked deep into my father's eyes. I saw the man who taught me so much over the years and was generous enough to give me my wonderful daughters when my husband was found to be pretty close to infertile. Yes, our 15 minutes were up but suddenly, I no longer cared about that. I pulled aside my thong and straddled his thighs.

"What are you doing? Someone might see you!"

"I don't care, Pa. Let me take good care of you."

"But ..."

"Shhh ..." and I opened my red bikini top and let my tits fall out to his waiting hands and lips. He greedily gobbled them up and I slid down on his thickness. It felt good to have him in me again. Those veins pulsated and throbbed in my love canal. He kept sucking and licking my always sensitive nipples. I could feel the surge inside me as the hot water bubbled around us. I worked him all the way in and smiled at his grin. He was very happy to have my tits slapping his face as I bounced up and down.

"Oh, Pa, your cock! It's so BIG! You enjoy fucking your daughter don't you! You enjoy having that big cock splitting me in two like a fucking ax, don't you!"

He nodded and was close.

My cunt muscles squeezed him.

"Did you like fucking your other daughter? Did you like teaching Jen how to please a man? I bet you loved the thought of having your cock in my cunt and in my daughter's cunt."

He loved the talk and climaxed hard groaning and grunting and I smiled. I would need to do something about the itch I had but this time wasn't for me. It was for Pa.

We ate dinner inside as heavy rains began. Jim got a call from work and found out that there was an emergency due to flooding. He'd be gone most of the night. Pa decided to leave as well as he had left his dog out. He kissed me gently as he left and I was reminded of the kind and gentle way he had of breaking my cherry. I had hoped that he would pop the twins cherry this evening but he seemed a bit tired.

The twins were all over their brother in law, Mike, as the storm got worse. They suggested a movie named Wild Things but I had no idea what it was about. Jen was giggling and laughing as it started but then the electricity went out due to the storm. With candles lit, we opened up the Monopoly game and began to play. Mike made some deals and pretty soon, he and I had most of the money while Jen and the twins were mostly mortgaged.

It was a simple suggestion when Jen landed on New York Avenue with 3 houses. She clearly didn't have the money to pay. Mike smiled as it was his property. "I'll let is slide if you take off your shirt," this was his dream come true. Four women, all related, and with big tits and him. I knew it. Little did I know that it thrilled Jen too.

Tanya and Terri chanted, "Take it off, take off!"

Jen looked to me and slowly undid her buttons. Her Baltic blue Victoria's Secret bra hid very little. I noticed that her aureoles were showing and watched Tanya gulp a little. I remembered sucking those nipples and loving it. I felt feverish. This was not the way it was supposed to be. First incest and now group sex! That is no way to learn love and respect and ... "Fuck it," I muttered to myself.

"Nice rack, sis" said Tanya.

It wasn't long before Terri landed on my Illinois property with a hotel. "Drop the shorts if you want to stay in the game," I said. They were shocked by what I said.

She stood. Her long thin legs teasing Mike as she thumbed the sides and slowly dropped her shorts. Her pubic hairs sprung out around the sides of her thong. As we all sat on the floor, she pulled the sides of her thong up wedging her panty between her already engorged pussy lips.

"Let's end all the pretense," Terri said calmly. "I'm still a virgin at my mother's request but I'm getting tired of it."

Mike beamed and Jen smiled. It was obvious that she was a part of this. She wanted Mike to take her sisters.

"He's too big for your first time," I sputtered out suddenly worried for my girls.

"Mom," started Jen. "Pa was your first and my first, too and he is big. Mike will be gentle, we've talked about it."

"Yeah, Mom, I'll be gentle," Mike stated.

"Shut up, Mike. You're not a part of this," I stopped. "I'm sorry. You are a part of this. I just thought Pa would gently bring along the twins like he did for me ... and Jen. I mean, he was really nice and took his time and ... "

Mike reached out to me and held my hand. "It's not like I'm going to take Tanya here into the back room and come out bloody 5 minutes later."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Why don't you and Jen guide us through this?"

I thought a minute. It would ensure the girls would be well taken care of. I nodded slowly. It actually was getting me excited. "Jen, can you get ..."

"Still in the top left drawer, Mom?"

I laughed. "Still borrowing it?"

"Yes!"

She was back quickly with lubricating jellee and my dildo. Tanya and Terri stripped and then Mike stripped. Tanya kissed my cheek and whispered. "Mom, thank you!"

I looked at Mike and he looked even bigger than I had remembered. That massive purple head and those thick veins were getting me hot.

"Who's first?" asked Mike.

I lubed up the dildo and Terri cried out, "Me first!"

Jen lubed up her fingers and rubbed a generous amount of lube on Terri's pussy lips and clit. Terri was so excited, I could see it in her eyes. Jen continued to rub Terri's clit and Mike fed his cock to Tanya's mouth. "Don't worry, I'll get hard fast just from looking at you girls."

I fed Terri my tits and she sucked like she was a baby, again. Jen sucked her tits slipped the head of the dildo passed her swollen pussy lips. She groaned and pushed her hips up to meet Jen's dildo thrusts. Terri climaxed and gushed and I chuckled. Quickly, Jen licked her pussy juices and with her face covered in her sister's cum, she kissed me. "Thank you," Mom. I just smiled.

"Mike, please get on your back?" I asked and he obliged. His rock hard cock stood a few inches above his belly.

Terri stood over Mike's chest. Her juices dropped down onto his stomach and I couldn't help myself. I licked the drops off. It tasted fantastic. The four of us were there side by side looking down at Mike and his cock. Naturally, I'm a little heavier than my girls but we all just gave Mike a view that I know he often dreamed about. Eight tits, big and beautiful were staring right down at him. We giggled and then all of us got down on our knees and fed him our tits. He laughed and we laughed but I knew we were just delaying the inevitable.

It was time.

Terri knelt over Mike's stomach. His cock jutted above her tiny ass and rested on her butt cheeks. Jen gripped it firmly and teased Terri's asshole. "This one or that one," she giggled.

"Oh you bitch, just give it to me and stop teasing me!"

I spread Terri's pussy lips and Jen bent Mike's cock enough to get it to her pussy. Terri eased herself slowly back as I watched part of the head slip in. I stroked her back and felt something at my chest. It was Tanya licking my nipples. I guided her head to my lap and put my hand on Terri's hips. I pushed her back as she eased the head in about an inch. She was already biting her lip from his thickness. She eased back some more with encouragement from Jen and I. She took in another 2 inches and the head was in.

"Oh, Mom! It's big!" she said as she rocked deeper and deeper.

Mike smiled. Jen held his cock in position and grabbed her sister's shoulder and eased her back more.

"I don't know, Mom ... I don't know ... ohhhh shit!" She seemed afraid but she didn't stop rocking back further and further on Mike's cock.

He must have been pressing on her hymen.

"Ready?" he asked. "We just have to have one good push and then it gets really good from here."

She shook her head no and then impaled herself with a scream anyway. She was wild as she kept pushing it deeper and deeper. "It hurts! It hurts!" she cried. My first instinct was to push her off but she kept going and pushing further. Tanya gave me a nervous glance while Jen soothed her sister by holding her bouncing body.

"Honey, if it hurts slow down!" I cried out.

"It's ok, baby, it's ok," called Jen softly. "It'll feel much better in a few minutes. Don't stop now. Keep going."

Terri sobbed a moment. I watched the tears form and roll down her cheek but she didn't stop rocking on Mike's cock. He brushed her hair aside as her tits swayed above him. She took no more in and rocked back and forth on about 4 inches of his thickness. Jen reached under her and grabbed Terri's nipples and pulled.

"Ow!" Terri cried out, "What the fuck!"

"Exactly! Fuck him now or I take over little sister and show you how it's done!"

Terri began working more cock into her swollen pussy. An inch and then back out and another inch and then back out. Soon, her painful pussy was filled completely with cock and still Mike had more cock sticking out. I took Tanya's hand and helped her squeeze Mike's balls and he groaned. Tanya stroked the part that was still sticking out as her twin sister increased her tempo.

Terri's tits bounced wildly, "OH, now that's better. Oh fuck that IS better!"

I put my hand on her tiny ass as she slammed down harder on Mike. He gritted his teeth trying to hold back. All those tits in front of him. The hands caressing his balls and his cock buried deep into his virgin sister-in-law's pussy. Terri screamed out and completely stopped moving as she buried his cock deep into her pulsating cunt.

"I'M CUMMING! GIVE IT TO ME!" she screamed as she pounded his chest with her tiny fists.

"OH SHIT!" she cried out. "Oh please don't stop." With renewed energy, she pulled up and then slammed down and I watched Mike smile as his creamy cum leaked out of her pussy and down his balls. She bounced and bounced and then slowed to a stop. With glassy eyes, she hugged and kissed his chest.

Slowly, Terri rolled off Mike and lay with her legs apart. Her pussy lips looked worn and sloppy with a slight red tinge. A gaping hole where she used to be tight. I was proud of her. She had rode him well and cum hard. I stroked her face and kissed her cheek. "Was it good, baby? Are you hurt?"

"Oh no, Mom. I'm not hurt. It was fantastic," she commented dreamily.

I kissed her lips softly. Give yourself at least a day before you fuck him again, ok, sweetie?"