The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I glanced over at her. Her eyes were tightly closed but her mouth was hanging open as she neared her orgasm. Her hips were moving up and down faster and her fingers were flying over her clit. I was doing the best I could just to keep pumping my fingers in and out. Finally, she tensed up before jerking a few times, then settled back down onto the seat. I left my fingers where they were until she opened her eyes and smiled at me, then I slid them out of her pussy and into my mouth, sucking her juices off.

Krista glanced down at the bulge in my pants and, reaching over to caress it, said, “Poor baby.” Adjusting herself in her seat, she started undoing my pants and soon had my cock out and was pumping it in her hand. She lowered her head into my lap and I groaned as I felt her warm mouth engulf my tool. There is no better way to pass the time while driving than by getting a blowjob. I ran my fingers through her thick hair as her head bobbed up and down in my lap, keeping my eyes on the road. One of her hands grasped the base of my shaft and pumped it up and down while her lips slid up and down.

Because the car had bucket seats, Krista was actually kneeling on her seat while leaning over mine, supporting herself on the arm that wasn’t currently stroking my tool. My free hand went from her hair down to rub her back. Feeling her bra, I reached under her shirt and unfastened it then slid my hand under her to fondle her left breast. I couldn’t do much else for her, my arm being to short to reach her ass, so I played with her tit while enjoying the fantastic blowjob she was giving me. Knowing that we still had a long drive ahead of us, I was in no hurry to blow my load so I was able to relax and enjoy the feeling of Krista’s mouth on my cock.

The road was very straight with hardly any traffic in either direction, so I set the cruise control and leaned back. I continued to caress Krista’s tit, sometimes lightly brushing her nipple and sometimes gently pulling or pinching it. Her expert oral skills soon had the sap rising from my nuts as I coaxed her on, complimenting her abilities. Finally, I had to grip the wheel with both hands while raising my ass off the seat. She knew what this was indicating, so she worked even harder to bring me off. Suddenly, I was shooting my load deep into her mouth and she was swallowing it all down.

Once I’d relaxed back onto the seat, Krista held the wheel while I got myself tucked away and closed up my pants. With both of us spent, we enjoyed the scenery as we approached the mountains and just talked for a while. We passed quite a bit of time this way before we found ourselves getting horny again. I had my hand sliding up and down Krista’s thigh, before just letting it come to rest over her pussy and gently stroking her. She looked over at me with a wicked smile and was suddenly pulling her shirt over her head.

After tossing it into the back seat, she untied her long skirt and worked it over her hips and down her legs. I was having trouble keeping my eyes on the road as she sat beside me in just bra and panties. I could see her nipples pushing out against the cups of her bra even before she took them between her fingers and began to gently tug on them. Reaching behind her, she unfastened her bra and pulled it down her arms, exposing her beautiful breasts and their pink nipples. With the seatbelt between them, she caressed her now bared breasts before raising her ass and sliding her panties down. She was now naked beside me in the car, her nipples hard and her puffy slit surrounded by dark speckles of stubble.

My cock was so hard that I knew I had to fuck her very soon, but I was concerned that if I just pulled off the side of the road someone might think we were in trouble and stop to try to help. Between glances at her bare body, I noticed bright lights in the distance. As we got closer, I saw that it was a service station. I pulled into the lot but drove around behind the building. Krista knew exactly what I had in mind and, by the time I parked the car, had her seat fully reclined and her seatbelt off. I was pulling my cock out even as I moved over on top of her, pushing into her slick, hot pussy as I lay on top of her. We both groaned as I buried myself fully in her depths.

We lay there for just a moment before I started stroking in and out of her, my lips pressed against hers and her tongue exploring my mouth. She was moaning as I fucked her, raising her hips to meet my incoming thrusts. I should have opened the car windows before I jumped on her because pretty quickly we were coated in sweat. Krista’s moaning was getting louder and more insistent as she approached another orgasm. I pumped her pussy hard, trying to stay with her, but she ended up beating me to the punch. With a long cry, she came, tremors convulsing through her pussy and bringing me closer to my own. I kept pumping and she kept cumming until I finally blew my load in her steamy depths.

We lay there recovering for only a minute before I realized how damn hot it was in that car. I climbed off of Krista and opened the windows to let in some fresh, cool mountain air. Krista brought her seat back up, then turned to reach into the back to find her clothes. With her ass essentially right in my face, I couldn’t resist. I leaned in, noticing my cum running out of her pussy, and ran my tongue around her asshole, pushing against it slightly. She jerked in surprise, almost knocking her head against the dome light, but didn’t try to move away from me. After a minute or so, I relented and turned to start the car. Having retrieved her clothes, Krista turned back in her seat then leaned over and gave me a very passionate kiss.

She didn’t get dressed right away, seeming to mull something over, but as we got closer to the more populated areas, she slowly, almost reluctantly began pulling her clothes on. She had a content, almost glazed, look on her face. As much as I didn’t enjoy seeing her body disappearing under her clothes, I couldn’t feel bad seeing that look on her face. As we got closer to where she lived, she was giving me directions since I had never been there before. At a red light not far from her home, she said she knew I needed to get home because we both still had to work in the morning, but would I be able to come up to her place for a short while…long enough to fuck her in the ass?

I turned to her with a surprised look on my face as I felt my cock getting stiff in the confines of my pants. I asked her if she was serious. She smiled and nodded, telling me how even the little bit of stimulation I’d given her ass over the past two days had made her feel so good that she just knew she needed to have me fuck her there. I was rock hard by then and there was no way she would be able to keep me from going with her up to her place.

We pulled into the complex and parked. She grabbed her work stuff out of the car while I grabbed her bag from the trunk. We were both grinning stupidly as we climbed the stairs and entered her apartment. Her roommate looked up from the couch as we came in and Krista introduced us. Katy was cute and petite with shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair and freckles, but I don’t remember much more than that because I was somewhat distracted. Krista asked Katy if she’d excuse us for just a little bit then led me to her room.

Inside, she locked the door and was starting to pull her shirt off when I asked if she had some baby oil or something. She thought that was a good idea and pulled her shirt back down before exiting the room. By the time she came back, I had my shirt and shoes off and was about to step out of my pants and underwear. She set the baby oil down and resumed pulling her shirt off. I ditched my socks and grabbed the baby oil as she shimmied out of her skirt. I was rock hard looking at her in her bra and panties for the brief moment before she had those off, too.

I was greasing my cock with baby oil and she reached over to assist. After a few strokes, she climbed up on her bed, put her face against the bedspread and smeared some of the oil from her hand between her cheeks. I climbed up behind her and dribbled a little bit more oil so that it ran down her crack. She spread it around a bit, inside as well as out, using her fingers, before indicating that she was ready. I lined up my lubed cock with her lubed ass and pushed.

It was a very tight squeeze but it felt incredible. Krista couldn’t suppress a moan, which sounded like a combination of pleasure and pain. I eased my way all the way in and slowly pulled back out, loving the tight squeeze of her slick asshole. Sliding in and out, I gradually picked up the pace as her moaning clearly transformed into shear pleasure. She wasn’t even trying to restrain herself for the sake of her roommate. I leaned forward to grasp her swinging tits and stimulate her nipples, noting that one of her hands had slipped down between her legs. We were like two rutting animals, humping against each other, grunting and sweating. I got to feeling like I was about to cum when she let out a long, low moan and arched her back. I continued to fuck her ass, crying out in pleasure myself as I filled her with my seed.

We both collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. Krista turned to face me and kissed me tenderly, thanking me for taking “cherry.” She assured me that it wouldn’t be the last time we’d be experiencing that. After a few more minutes, she insisted that I needed to get home since we both still had work in the morning. I dragged myself from her bed and began to pull my clothes back on. She took a robe from her closet and slipped into it.

Passing back through the apartment, I shook Katy’s hand, telling her it was a pleasure to meet her. I kissed Krista as I left and, once inside the car, realized there was a damp spot on my hand from shaking hands with Katy. I held it up to my nose and smiled – pussy! That explained the high color in her cheeks. Hearing us must have turned her on so much that she took care of herself while we took care of ourselves. I could picture her sitting on the couch with her hand buried in her shorts, but couldn’t even get hard as a result of it. I was too exhausted.

I headed home, caught up on a few things I’d missed over the past two days and found myself in bed and asleep pretty early.

12