The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep almost instantly, after that. I awoke some hours later, to the obvious sounds and noises coming from Frank's room. I fell asleep listening to Frank pounding my wife, and her moans of pleasure drifting through the wall. My wife obviously returned some hours later, as she was there when I awoke. My wife was asleep beside me, I gently pulled the covers back hoping to see her abused pussy, however she had obviously cleaned up before sneaking back to our bed. When I returned from meetings midday, she asked if I had been angry at her being late back, explaining some of the other ladies had invited her out to a club and it had been almost five am before she got back in. I just smiled kissed her and said not a problem, she could go out anytime she wanted. Anne asked if that included while she was at home, I said of course my dear.....after all, I knew why didn't I!

12