The Businesswoman (A Lamb's Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we parked the car in the club carpark, she reached over to the back seat and picked up a large plastic bag. "Appearance is everything my dear." She said pulling articles out. First a pair of steel handcuffs, these she locked onto my wrists in front of me. She took the precaution of triggering the lock to stop them from closing any further. Next a belt looped through my arms and buckled at the back. This pulled my wrists to my chest and made them impossible to move. A 12" knee spreader completed my bondage, and made me waddle like a duck.

We entered the club via the lift as always, and Deidre, the lovely 'doorman' greeted Melissa. She was shown to a table in the corner since she requested a little privacy. I was totally ignored and made my way over to her table as quickly as I could. I stood unobtrusively behind her with my head bowed, as befitted a slave. "Ask Gwen to join me Deidre?" "Certainly Mistress Prentiss, at once. Could I bring you anything else?" "Yes, a cognac I think." "At once Mistress Prentiss." Within minutes the drink arrived, followed almost immediately by Gwen. She joined Melissa at her table. "We're seeing a lot of you lately Mel, business deal perhaps?" "Not tonight Gwen," she said in a cold voice. "I want you to castrate this." I froze realising she was pointing to me. What was she doing, surely she didn't mean it. God, what if she was serious.

"That's a bit extreme isn't it, what's he done?" "Will you do it or not?" Melissa sounded impatient. "It will take about a week to organise, but yes, we can do it. But humour me, what did he do?" Melissa turned to me, "Come here shit head." She barked. I moved closer. "Tell Mistress Gwen what you did." "I...I..errrm..I." Melissa delivered a slap to my face, which shook my fillings. "You're pathetic, I'll tell you what he did. While I was out of town on business, this piece of shit spent time with another woman."

"You can't be serious," Gwen asked in amazement. "Who was she? How did you find out? Where did it happen?" Melissa held up her hand to stop the stream of questions. I flinched as the hand was raised, anticipating another slap. "When I came home, I found him rubbing cream on himself trying to hide THIS." She pulled the top of my dress down to reveal the burned initials. "If I ever find out who did it, I'll cut her tits off. I don't care that she beat him black and blue, but I won't have anyone putting their brand on my property."

"I don't blame you," Gwen responded still in shock over the revelations. "Have you any idea at all who it might have been?" "Apart from the initial R, none. I don't even blame this pathetic worm, he's such a wimp, and any reasonably forceful woman could have him eating out of her hand in 10 seconds. What really pisses me off, is he won't tell me who it was." Again she slapped me. "But Mist.." "SHUT UP." Another slap, the next time you speak to me will be to tell me HER name." She prodded me hard in the chest.

"If you choose to keep it a secret, then you'll be telling me in a voice a few octaves higher." Talk about perfect timing, as she finished the sentence Rebecca and Shelley walked into the room hand in hand. They walked over and sat at the bar. They were so intent on their conversation they didn't notice us in the corner. Melissa gave no reaction as they entered.

"Anyway Gwen, now you know why I want him fixed, if he can't be faithful to me, I'll make damn certain he'll be no good to anyone else." "Mistress," "SHUT THE FUCK UP, I've told you what I want to hear, one more word out of you and I'll do you myself with a kitchen knife." While I was reasonably sure she was only pretending, the picture she drew drained the colour from my face.

"Please Mistress, that's what I'm trying to tell you," I rushed the words out before she could hit me again. "They're over there." Both Melissa and Gwen spun round and searched the room. Since I could only nod in the general direction, it could have been any of 20 people. "Which ones, where?" Melissa jumped up and grabbed my arm. "The 2 who just came in, they're sitting at the bar together."

Gwen leapt to her feet, "Rebecca? Are you sure?" "The bitch certainly has the right name. I'll soon find out." She grabbed my cuffed wrists and almost dragged me over to the bar. As we reached I could keep my balance no longer and fell at the feet of the startled women. "Melissa?" Rebecca looked questioningly, as she saw me; a spark of recognition came to her face. She had seen me in drag at the wine bar, and must have been trying to place me.

Melissa bent to me and ripped my dress down, "Is this your handiwork?" Full recognition hit Rebecca and for one minute I thought she was going to faint. Gwen, aware of her responsibility as club secretary, had already alerted 2 of the biggest men I've ever seen. They were usually employed helping to control unwilling slaves, but she had quickly positioned them near the group in case of trouble.

Shelley stood up arrogantly, "Yes, we did it," There was an intake of breath from every onlooker. "You obviously didn't know how to treat him, so we thought we'd give you a few pointers." Rebecca, back to full awareness now, screamed, "SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH. DON'T...." Before she could say another word, Melissa's balled fist landed hard on her jaw sending her sprawling off her stool. She pulled back her hand to give Shelley the same treatment, but a huge hand wrapped around her fist. "LET GO YOU BASTARD." She yelled at the bouncer, I'm going to kill them both. "Take them to my office." A pale faced Gwen ordered. Melissa was lifted effortlessly off her feet, and carried to Gwen's office. She screamed obscenities at the poor guy all the way. Someone helped me to my feet and together with Shelley and Rebecca, we were led along.

2 members of the committee joined us in the office. And together with Gwen, they officiated at the hastily convened meeting. They were seated behind a large table. Melissa sat opposite Gwen with me standing behind her. Next to her stood the huge bouncer. Shelley and Rebecca were seated on his other side.

"Since this is the first time we've ever had a breach of the cardinal rule, I'm not sure of the procedure." Began Gwen. "Come on Gwen, you've heard the slag admit it, what more do you want." "This is ridiculous," Shelley interrupted, "So we disciplined a worm, who gives a shit. I suppose that means we can't come to your lousy little club anymore. So what? I've had enough of this, I'm leaving."

She started to rise and 2 huge hands clamped on her shoulders and pushed her down. "Get this fucking Neanderthal off me." "For Christ's' sake shut up." Sighed Rebecca, "Haven't you got us into enough trouble with that big mouth of yours?" "Fuck y..." "Shut her up." Gwen ordered. A hand was clamped over Shelley's mouth. "Rebecca, there's obviously no point in your denying the charges, you've touched another members registered slave without her permission. Can you offer any explanation?"

"I didn't realise he belonged to her." Gwen turned to one of the men. "Show the registration marks." I was bent over the table and my panties were pulled down to exhibit my bare behind, and the tattoo giving Melissa sole ownership of me. "We didn't see that, he was wearing rubber pants and they were locked on. There's no way we could have known." Rebecca saw a glimmer of hope and grabbed at it.

"If he had pants locked onto him, you must have suspected he was a slave. Did you ask him?" "Well, yes, but he didn't say who his Mistress was." "I repeat, did you ask him?" Rebecca lowered her head in defeat. "No." I was surprised at her quiet acceptance of the truth. I had expected her to call me a liar, or at the very least demand proof. Then again, the burn on my chest was damning evidence but I would have thought she would claim it was self-inflicted, anything but this blind acceptance of her fate.

Gwen turned to the man holding Shelley, as he moved his hand from her mouth she began yelling obscenities again. "Ask every member present to go to the meeting room. You," She continued, looking at another of the men, "Take everyone out to the stage, and gag that bitch. We'll discuss the evidence, and deliver our verdict in 10 minutes." "Melissa leapt to her feet, "Discuss? What is there to discuss? You heard her admit it, there's only one thing you can do." "Melissa, I know your upset, but please let me handle this."

By the time we reached the stage, Shelley was already there. Her hands and feet tied together with rope and a ball gag secured in her mouth. She looked helpless and frightened, and I had a slight twinge of guilt at involving her in this. Then I remembered the way she had laughed when Rebecca had burned me, and all pity vanished.

Gwen arrived shortly after us, with the other 2-committee members in tow. The curtain to the stage was drawn back and a hushed expectancy fell over the room. "Members and guests of the Lambs club." Gwen began, "Tonight is one of the saddest in the history of the club. Most of you know Melissa Prentiss, and are aware of her registration of this slave." She pointed to each of us in turn. "You are also fully aware of the penalty for interfering with a registered slave. These 2 women have been found guilty of this act." A collective gasp came from the listeners.

Gwen continued, "We are left with no option, but to award Rebecca Williamson's $500,000 surety to Melissa Prentiss, as part compensation for her breach of the rules. As a guest of Miss Williamson, Shelley Engells is equally guilty. She may claim no knowledge of our rules, but each member is deemed to have appraised their guests of the rules before allowing them to enter the club.

Checking the register, we found that Shelley Engells was a guest of Rebecca Williamson prior to the breach, and is therefore equally guilty. In accordance with the regulations of the club," Everyone held their breath in anticipation of the next words. "I hereby declare Rebecca Williamson and Shelley Engells to be the sole property of Melissa Prentiss, to do with as she wishes."

Wordlessly, Melissa walked over to Rebecca and slapped her across the face. Moving to Shelley, she repeated the action. "Take them away and restrain them. Have them waiting for Mistress Prentiss when she leaves." Gwen turned and walked from the stage. The watching audience began to disperse to different parts of the club. Melissa never once looked in my direction. She walked from the stage and caught up with Gwen. After a brief discussion she returned to her table. I dutifully followed as quickly as I was able.

Melissa had a few drinks with Gwen while papers were being drawn up to make the cheque transfer legal. Never once did the topic of Rebecca and Shelley come up in conversation. It was almost as if it had never happened. As Melissa got up to leave, she turned to Gwen and spoke, "In view of what's happened Gwen, I think we can cancel the castration. At least for the time being." She turned and walked out.

Though I was almost positive it had all been an act, I was still relieved to hear her say that. Reaching the foyer we were greeted by the sight of Rebecca and Shelley waiting for us, they were trussed up like turkeys. No leather straps for these 2. Both had their hands pulled up behind their backs. They were tied at the wrist and then the rope, it looked like clothesline, was taken around the neck. It was then wound around them down to the waist. It looked extremely uncomfortable.

They had been gagged with their own panties and stockings, and a dog lead and collar attached to each of their necks. These were looped over a handrail by the lift. Nobody waited to hand them over; they were simply left there. I looked into the eyes of both girls in turn, Shelley though nervous, was still defiant. Rebecca on the other hand seemed resigned to her fate.

From the redness of her face it appeared Rebecca had had the worst of the treatment. Since it was the club slaves who had tied her up, I imagine they took the opportunity for a few paybacks safe in the knowledge she would not be returning. Melissa, still stern faced, released my restraints. "Bring them." Was all she said as she turned and entered the lift. They both followed without resistance, though Shelley seemed to consider it. When we reached the car, I automatically walked to the rear door with my charges. Melissa however had other ideas. She opened the boot and ordered, "Put them in here, I don't want to risk dirtying my upholstery." Rebecca gave Melissa a look of pure hatred, then stepped into the boot. Shelley started to protest, but a couple of slaps from Melissa soon changed her mind.

As we drove out of the car park I said, "We did it." And started to laugh. Melissa kept silent. I started to feel a little uncomfortable and asked, "Is something wrong Mel?" "I don't know, is there?" "I don't understand, what do you mean?" "I noticed the way you looked at Shelley tonight, maybe your motives for helping me weren't purely selfless." "You can't be serious Mel, I swear I would never have gone near her if you hadn't suggested it." "I wonder.." She was silent for a while, and I tried to think of something to say to prove the truth of what I said. "Mistress Melissa, you are the most wonderful lady I've ever met. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. You own me and I would end my life before I would change that. Even if I have to live the rest of my life in true slavery, I'll be content so long as I'm with you."

Melissa seemed satisfied and after a short silence her mood lightened. "Well, what are we going to do with these two now we have them?" "I have a suggestion for Rebecca, for starters anyway." I outlined my idea and Mel was delighted with it. "It'll give her some of her own medicine back to start with won't it?"

When we reached the apartment it was quite late. Melissa locked both women in a cupboard for the night and we went to bed. We discussed various ideas on the treatment of the women, and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. After breakfast Melissa opened the cupboard. There was a strong smell of urine. Obviously the drinks they had consumed the night before had taken their natural course. I led them into the bathroom and taking a pair of scissors, I cut all the ropes away except for the ones that held their wrists.

Next I cut their clothes off, I felt a little sad destroying Rebecca's dress, as it was obviously very expensive and quite lovely. I couldn't help but smile when I realised I was imagining myself wearing it. I removed the gags, first warning them to speak only when spoken to. Rebecca obeyed; Shelley launched into a tirade of abuse, ending with a warning that we wouldn't get away with it. Ignoring her, I turned on the shower and pushed them both in. "While you ladies are cleaning your selves up, Rebecca it might be an idea if you filled Shelley in on the facts of life. From now on, you will be equally responsible for her actions.

I left the room and told Melissa what I had said, she agreed, pointing out that Shelley may take a little while to convince of the hopelessness of her situation. "She hasn't been around Rebecca long enough to know the score yet. She'll soon learn though, by the way Steve; I've made a decision. I'm giving her to you." Though I was a little surprised, I knew the logic behind this move. She would be watching how I treated her and any sign of lenience would be considered affection. If that happened I knew I would be finished. Somehow I was going to have to learn to be cruel, though with someone as arrogant a Shelley, I didn't think that would be too difficult.

Without another word Melissa picked up the phone and dialed. "Could I speak with Alice please. Alice, this is Rebecca Williamson's secretary. Miss Williamson would like you to attend a party tonight. That's correct, she said to tell you it was a special party, and that you would understand what she meant. Yes, I think she would insist on your being there. 7.30pm." Mel gave her the address and hung up. "She sounds like a frightened little girl, are you sure she did that to your back. "Yes, but it was really under pressure from Rebecca. I think she just wants to be a happy little housewife deep down." "Well after tonight, maybe she can be."

After the ladies had been showered and dried off, I led them both in to stand in front of Melissa. After studying the morning paper for a few minutes, Mel finally looked at the pair. "Very well ladies, here are the rules, what I say goes without question. Shelley, you'll be pleased to know that your new owner is Steve." Shelley opened her mouth to speak but decided against it when both Rebecca and Melissa glared at her.

"Rebecca, you're mine, but if Steve orders you to do something you will do it without question. Do you both understand?" Neither answered, "I'll take your silence as a yes this time, but in future you will answer 'Yes Mistress' to all questions addressed to you by me, and 'Yes Master' to Steve'. Is that clear?" Grudgingly, they both answered "Yes Mistress.'

"Good, I can see we're going to get on very well, Steve." "Yes Mistress Melissa." We agreed I should address her formally when they were in the room. "The ladies can have your room, for now though, I would like a word with Shelley so take Rebecca in and make her comfortable, on the frame."

The frame, Melissa's version of a torture rack, was only used for special punishments so I looked forward to seeing how Rebecca would handle this reversal of roles. I spent a little longer than necessary securing her to the frame; I felt Melissa would like some time alone with Shelley. After about 5 minutes I returned to the front room. I never asked, nor did Mel volunteer the information on what was said, but Shelley was looking decidedly less arrogant when I walked in. "Is that all perfectly clear?" "Yes Mistress Melissa, perfectly."

"Steve, you can run along and play with your new toy. I'm going to visit Rebecca; I do not want any interruptions for at least 2 hours, is that clear. "Very Mistress." I couldn't help a small grin, which Melissa returned. I turned to Shelley as Mel left, "Let's go into the bedroom and play dress ups would you like that?" Without waiting for a response, I walked into the bedroom and Shelley followed.

I sat on the bed and waited for Shelley to walk over to me. "I believe I asked you a question, has Mistress Melissa countermanded her earlier order. "No." She was still defiant out of the presence of Melissa. "I think I'd better give you a small lesson in obedience." As I spoke, I pulled her across my knee, and began spanking her. For the first 10 or so she was silent, then she began whimpering at each blow. By the time I reached 25 she was quite vocal in her response. By 35 she was begging me to stop. I kept going until my hand was quite sore, she was now in a screaming heap, crying and pleading with me to stop. "Have you had enough yet?" I asked, secretly hoping she had. "Yes Master Steve," she cried, "Please, no more."

"There now, that wasn't too difficult was it?" "No Master Steve." She sobbed. "Would you like to play dress ups now?" "Yes Master Steve." "Didn't your mother teach you the magic word, I think you need another lesson." I reached for her to pull her down again. "NO, please, I mean, yes Master Steve, I'd love to play dress ups." "Excellent, I think you'll enjoy this, I know I will."

I started in reverse to the way I was usually treated by most of the dominant women I've met; I put extremely heavy make up on her face. Finishing it off with the brightest, reddest lipstick Melissa owns. Next came the clothing. An old-fashioned flesh coloured; whalebone corset pulled her waist in to about 18". Shelley already has a slim waist, so it was difficult to reduce. By the time I'd laced her up, it was all she could do to breathe.

I pulled some old stockings on her legs, there were a couple of ladders in them, but when I asked her if she minded, naturally she said she didn't. I took the risk of releasing her hands. Trusting that the combination of having them tied all night, together with the spanking and the tight corset, would be enough to take the fight out of her. I was correct, she stood quietly while I slipped an old flowered dress over her head and zipped it up at the back.