The Buzz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys on the stag do were generally older than the girls on both hen dos, so Kate was slightly relieved to find herself being chatted up by a guy who she put in his late thirties, she knew she could pass for that.

Carl was tasty. There was no doubt about that. He was tall, lean, well built, and dark skinned. Not black or obviously sub-continent, but probably mixed race. He has an easy way about him, a nice smile and a quick wit.

They both quickly agreed that this sort of thing was not for them. They discussed the ridiculousness of their respective stag and hen dos and agreed that they were both a huge waste of money and basically a waste of time.

"That is, of course Kate," Carl said, putting his hand on top of her's, staring at her well developed in the boob tube cleavage, looking up, catching her gaze and adding "Unless you meet someone for the night."

"Yes that's true," Kate replied.

They chatted for a while, had a few drinks and danced a couple of times.

As usual, it was difficult chatting in the club and Carl had suggested they go outside for a chat a couple of times, but Kate had not taken up the invitations. After Josie, the Matron of Honour to the bride, had shouted what sounded like a whisper into her ear, Kate changed my mind.

"Ok then," she shouted to Carl, unthinkingly placing her fingers on his wrist, which she noted was sporting a Rolex watch. "Let's go."

Outside Kate explained what Josie had said.

"You might have preferred to stay," she said as they walked along the sea front.

"I doubt it, why would I?" He said as they walked down some steps to a narrow walkway alongside the beach. It was still very warm and the full moon together with the lights from the promenade above them meant they could easily see their way.

"Well Josie was organizing a mooning contest between the two hen dos with the guys on the stag do being the judges."

Carl laughed and very pointedly looking back over Kate's shoulder and down to her bum said. "Well I have my own one here, don't I?"

Kate felt a little embarrassed, but also quite enjoyed it when Carl fell a pace or two behind her and went on. "On behalf of the stag do I declare er, um............." He paused.

Kate got his drift. "Er Kate," she smiled.

"The delectable Kate with the curvy derriere the outright winner."

"Why thank you, kind sir," she said leaning unconsciously against him as laughing, for they were both tipsy, he put his arm round her shoulders.

"You are most welcome and from what I could see most worthy too," he said running his hand down from Kate's bare shoulders, across her equally bare back, over the sequined top, across her waist and almost to her bum, before she wiggled away.

"Now now," Kate laughed, "that wasn't one of the prizes" she giggled, as he pulled her round to face him.

"Pity," Carl said, his hand on each of her hips.

The laughing stopped, they were both serious as they stared at each other for a moment or two.

"So was this one of the prizes?" he said softly, his arms running up Kate's back and pulling her to him.

She was surprised, Surprised at both his confidence, but more so at her lack of resistance. She did though keep her face down so that her chin was against his chest. He went on.

"This must be third prize and" as he took her chin his hands and lifted it upwards added just before he kissed her, "this must be second."

It wasn't a long kiss, it didn't need to be for the significance of it to reach both of them.

He held her in his arms as they broke the kiss and he said quietly.

"You can guess the first prize, can't you?"

She didn't say anything quite enjoying being held by this tall strong man. She felt his hands sliding down her back and this time they didn't stop at her waist. They went past that, onto the back of her hips, up the flare of her bum and then onto each cheek. He rested them there sort of enquiringly. It felt nice, just right for the moment, so she didn't move or push them off.

"Yes Kate," he mumbled before again kissing her. This time, as their mouths ground together so his hands fondled the cheeks of her ample bum inside the tight, black cropped trouser.

Kate couldn't have stopped him, even if she had wanted to, so aroused had Carl made her. His hands on her bum and running up her back onto her bare skin above the boob tube then down again, his lips on hers, his tongue in her mouth, hers in his and the firm, long bulge rearing up her tummy ensured that.

He pushed her back, deeper into the shadow of the overhang from the promenade above. It was very quiet and deserted. Sure, there was sounds of laughter and talking as people walked along the promenade, after all it was only one or so, but on the lower path alongside the stony beach there was no one.

They continued kissing as slowly they moved further and further under the promenade, his hands still fondling her squelchily, delicious bum. Carl finished the sentence he had left hanging.

"The first prize is Kate's bum."

Kate felt something against the back of her knees. She broke the kiss and looked over her shoulder and saw it was a bench that ran the length of, what she now realised was, a shelter.

"Wow, what a prize," she laughed adding "At least there's enough of it to make a big prize."

They down on it, still kissing.

A part of her knew this was crazy, she was aware that she was going where she had never been before. She was finding a new low. She knew nothing about him, had met him less than two hours ago yet was now in a deep clinch with him. The buzz was there and it was starting to control her.

His mouth clamped firmly to her and his arms round her, Carl leaned sideways so that his left side pressed against the back of the bench and Kate's right shoulder snuggled against his chest and arm. Their knees were pressing together, which stopped the lower parts of their bodies getting close. She felt his leg moving against hers, his knee pressing against both of hers, enquiringly, excitingly and as if waiting for an invitation. That was exactly what it was doing.

They probably both knew this was a seminal moment. One of those times between potential new lovers when something happens that defines the future of their relationship, fling, affair, lovemaking, one-night-stand or whatever.

But of course in their highly aroused and slightly drunk states they didn't think of it in those terms.

Carl was thinking 'If I can get my leg between hers I can get on top of her and maybe fuck her here and now.'

Kate was thinking 'If I open my legs I am opening myself to him;' it hadn't even entered her head that they might have sex here.

Carl pushed his tongue deeper into Kate's mouth. She met it with her tongue and they fought a little duel. She loved kissing and she was good at it. They squirmed their widely parted lips together, they sucked each other's top and bottom lips in turn and licked all round each other's mouth. They were, though, still sitting upright and he badly wanted to get her lying slightly backwards.

Although Kate was quite shocked at herself by going this far this soon, the buzz was more and more taking her over. Her body wanted more, her entire being needed more, she wanted more from this appealing man. Her breasts were aching and her blood-engorged nipples were pounding with sensation. And that is the more she needed. That is where she needed his attention, yes Kate realised she wanted Carl to play with her tits.

Her legs slowly parted. Carl's right leg slid between them and he eased her backwards until her body was stretched out. He rolled as alongside Kate as much as the restrictions of the bench allowed. He was almost on his side, she on her back, his chest was against hers squashing her right breast.

"Ok?" he whispered.

"Yes," she grunted, half of her wishing she had the strength to say 'no' and get up and leave.

Carl was a real player. Married with three kids, he'd had endless affairs and flings, but always went home to his wife. He was a bit of a bastard really fully embracing the 'fuck 'em and leave 'em' philosophy. But whilst he was 'fucking 'em' he gave them his all and usually they had a great time, even though it frequently ended in tears, mainly because his 'conquests' wanted more than the one or, occasionally two, night stand he allowed. In his tortured logic a one or two quick fucks with strangers was hardly being unfaithful, but seeing a woman several times meant there was more than sex and that was unfair on the wife.

He was also a good lover, but had an unorthodox approach. Not for him the traditional 'tits first' process whereby the man enquired by caressing them outside her top, then inside, then maybe getting them out and providing them with enormous attention before 'going down below.' No, he went for broke as soon as he could.

Lying almost supine on the bench in the dark shadows at the back of the shelter they would not be visible to anyone that passed by and, in any case they would almost certainly hear anyone approaching. Kate was surprisingly relaxed and had wrapped her arms round his neck, leaving the length of her body open and exposed to his advances; she was a little like a puppy lying on its back, leaving its throat exposed to another dog.

She expected to feel his hand on her breasts, actually more than expected, for she hoped and wanted it there really. It was a surprise then, when she felt it on her chest between the bottom of her boobs and her waist. It was a bigger surprise, somewhat of a shock really, when she felt it start to move. It went downwards instead of up. It was on her waist as he kissed her harder. It slid onto the softness of her tummy.

'God no,' she thought as he pressed and softly rubbed right on the apex of her slight bulge. 'I must stop him,' she thought as slowly it slid down the incline. 'This can't be happening' she pondered as the edge of his hand pressed right against the top of her pubic line.

Carl knew that he had her. It was his business to know that sort of thing. It was how real players worked and he was one of those right at the top of his game, Kate was a helpless pawn against such opposition. He knew he had her from the kiss, from the tension in her body through his hands and in the way she reacted in his arms. In his terms he had made the break through, now for victory.

He knew that the combination of touch and words had more than twice the power of either alone. The two together created synergy, he had learned years ago. Parting her blonde hair, which Carl thought she wore a little long for her age, he pressed the tip of his tongue against Kate's ear. Leaving it there for a moment or two as he softly licked just inside her ear, he whispered.

"You are amazing Kate, you have the most gloriously desirable body.'

He was absolutely correct for, as he whispered those words and slid his hand down further, Kate realised that right at that moment, there was nothing in the world she wanted more than to have his hand there. Involuntarily, on purpose, invitingly, sordidly or however either party looked at it, she opened her legs.

"Oh God," she grunted as his hand found its goal. Her body jerked as it finished this stage of its journey. Her head went back as she clung onto him round his neck as he pressed her there. She felt herself starting to cum as Carl pressed right against her cunt inside the thin trousers.

He knew then that it was game set and match.

Chapter 9

Kate had started bringing a shorty, red silk dressing gown with her to David's house for their sessions tended to go on some time, often starting with lunch and ending mid-evening. That wasn't because Ken had the greatest stamina or recovery powers, and they would sometimes only have full sex once during that time, but then men in their mid forties are often like that. It was just nice to pop something on between her orgasms, for whilst he didn't' actually penetrate her that often, their foreplay was lengthy and extensive, and she did cum often. On top of that, his old Georgian house had insufficient heating and no double glazing and it was bloody drafty.

It was more than six months after that time in Blackpool with Carl. That had shocked Kate. Alright she was a little drunk, but to do what she had, took more than the effects of alcohol, it was something coming from within her as well as outside influences that made her so lacking in self-control. She made a vow to turn over a new leaf, to resist the buzz, to be better behaved, to stop becoming more and more an easy lay.

That had lasted six months, but then she broke it with a lecturer at the 'mature students' course in psychology and philosophy on which she had enrolled. She wasn't trying for a qualification; it was purely for an interest and as an effort to understand herself and change her behavior patterns. The incongruity, she thought as she lay naked under the thick duvet in his freezing cold house, was that she was attending his lectures in an effort to resist men's advances and here she was being fucked by him.

After Carl, Kate left that job and did voluntary work for a local charity. She spent more time at home by cutting down on the gym, where she still occasionally saw James, which was a constant temptation for he often 'offered his services' to her. She stopped going to tennis as much for again, there she was surrounded by temptation. Being winter she almost stopped playing golf so slowly she closed down the channels of how she met men.

She knew she had to do that. She recognised that she was on a downward spiral and she could see that sooner or later Paul would find out. How? She didn't know. Maybe someone would see her, could be a friend of a friend, possibly one of the myriad of excuses she had to provide wouldn't work or simply he might smell another man's aftershave on her?

That was one way of looking at it, the fear of getting caught. The other, was behaving in the way that a verging on middle-aged wife and mother should. And that didn't include shagging young tennis coaches, having affairs with work colleagues, indulging herself with a fuckbuddy and particularly doing one-night-stands. That really was the lowest of the low.

Although Carl may well have been the best and most exciting fuck Kate had ever had, it was, by far, the riskiest, most dangerous and crazy thing she had done since 'putting herself in play.'

His unusual approach totally defeated her. It ruined any resistance she may have had and made her putty in his hands. She had never been quite so comprehensively seduced, but then she hadn't been seduced that many times really, for usually she was a completely willing partner.

By starting in such a different way to most men she had experienced and by finding her clit so quickly and adeptly, he had sent such rushes of excitement through her that, inevitably, she wanted, and badly needed more. So, when he took his hand away from between her legs and stroked her hair with it, she wanted it back down there. She almost asked him to replace it, but managed to resist that indignity.

They kissed more and, as he repositioned himself, she became increasingly aware of his erection pressing against the outside of her leg. He wiggled his body so that now, it pressed more against the top of her leg, right up by her groin. Then came the next part of his unorthodox approach.

She felt him take hold of her hand, pull it downwards, maneuver it a little and then press it against him. She jumped with the realisation that her hand was pressed against his bare cock.

'he's got it out,' hit her so hard, for that had never happened to her before.

As he whispered, "Ok Kate?" She felt her fingers wrapping round it's impressive thickness. It felt amazing.

It was then and only then, then when he had made her cum a little, then when he had rubbed her pussy and clit through her trousers and then when she was holding his cock, did he touch her tits. 'Incredible' she had thought as his hand closed round her right breast and squeezed it with just the right amount of pressure, 'He really does know his stuff,' she giggled to herself.

Having already gone so far with him, feeling her boob tube being pulled down didn't seem that significant. His hands all over her breasts, squeezing and rubbing, his fingers pinching and pulling her nipples and his mouth on the bare flesh seemed normal. The fact that she had so recently met him and that they were outside didn't' seem to register.

Carl was now in a quandary. 'Just how far would this 'respectable' married mother of two go' he wondered, licking, sucking, kissing and chewing her full, nicely rounded breasts, which actually were a little on the large side for his taste.

It still hadn't occurred to Kate that he would actually try to have full sex in that shelter; there was still a touch of sexual naivety left in her.

Having left pulling the top of the boob tube down for such a time, Carl quickly made up for it. His hands, fingers, mouth, lips, teeth and tongue covered every inch of each orb and both heavily swollen nipples. Kate found herself writhing against his hands and mouth. She was clearly, eagerly even, reveling in all the pleasures he had withheld from her by his untypical seduction approach of 'attacking' her pussy before her breasts. Now, though, avidly 'attacking' her two full boobs and sending such wonderful sensations through her writhing, shaking body, he didn't ignore her lower parts. His mouth moving all over her breasts, Carl slid his hand back between her slightly parted and, obviously he thought, invitingly opened thighs.

"Oh Christ, yes," Kate grunted as his fingertip found her sweetest of sweet spots whilst, at the same time, he gently bit her nipple. She felt almost delirious with pleasure and excitement.

"Ok?" he whispered rubbing Kate's clit.

"Oh yes," she moaned adding "Yes, yes, yes."

Her eyes were closed, her mouth was wide open gasping for breath, her head was thrown back and her body was thrust forward towards his pleasure giving fingers and mouth. She really was in the position of a real slut.

He caressed her more firmly as he slowly thrust his cock into the surrogate cunt Kate was forming with her hand. He moved his other hand and fumbled the thin belt round her waist undone and without waiting slid her zip down. Quickly, so she would have no chance to push him off he slid his hand inside her cropped trousers. Down her soft, slightly bulging stomach, into her thong, across her small thatch of neatly trimmed pubes and between her legs to find the gratifying wetness of her pussy.

If the sensation had been strong when Carl had pressed her clit through her trousers and panties, when he pressed it 'au naturel', the feelings almost sent her through the roof; they certainly started to make her cum again.

She hugged him round his neck even tighter loving and hating him at the same time.

"Oh my God. Oh shit Carl, oh Jesus," she moaned as he rubbed right on her clit.

"Good?" he gasped sucking her nipple, fairly hard and running his finger along her lips.

"Yes. No, no. Yes, but stop, we can't," she stammered half-heartedly trying to wriggle away.

Carl knew this was a big moment. A go for broke moment, a shit or bust moment.

He slithered his fingers into her and pumped them just as he would if her were fucking her with his cock as opposed to his fingers. The significance of this was not lost on Kate.

"No, stop, please stop," she whined.

"No Kate, I can't stop, you don't want me to do you?"

"Yes, yes I do," she replied her bodily actions belying her words.

"You don't Kate, not really, you want exactly what I want don't you?" Carl went on thrusting his

cock harder in her hand.

"No Carl, no, we can't."

"We can Kate and we are going to," he grunted getting three fingers a decent way up Kate's soaking pussy.