The California Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A couple of other things: We have to see you take at least one in the ass, one DP, and the more mouth-cum play the better. Linda in make-up will give each of you some bottles of Fleet's enemas. Use it this evening and again in the morning to clean yourselves out. That's a routine here the night before any shoot. If you've never used it, it's very easy. Just follow the directions." Janie and I exchanged knowing looks. "The lab should have called you directly about your blood work results by 6 PM this evening. Call my cell phone if, God forbid, there's a problem."

"As for contracts, there isn't one for an audition, because there's no remuneration involved. Rarely, an audition is so good that we wind up using some of the footage, either in a composite film, or just some of the stills – especially if the cum shots are great. Margie will be taking the stills again tomorrow. If we decide to use anything, you will be compensated accordingly. If you do get the contract for the strip club feature, it'll only be after the auditions. Any other questions, guys? No? OK, then, see you tomorrow. Break a leg!"

The lab called with the blood test results at 5:20, and they were fine. We had dinner at an Italian place next to the hotel, and relaxed in the bar for an hour afterward where we were hit on by a couple of guys but declined politely. Two girls in a hotel bar, they might have thought we were hookers, even though we had on T-shirts and jeans and didn't at all look the part. At least I thought we didn't. I thought to myself, these guys should only know what we're doing tomorrow morning...

Back in the suite, we dutifully used our Fleet's, which we'd do once more in the morning, and we were asleep by shortly after eleven.

We, showered, and shampooed early, and used the Fleet's again. Good old Julio had us at the studio right at 8:30. I ate just a banana, and didn't have coffee, because I didn't want to wind up having to pee at an inopportune time. We reported to Linda in make-up and told her what we each had in mind. As the make-up was applied, we could follow the progress in the mirror and make changes as necessary. We were done with this by 9:15. We had ample time to relax a little, gather our wits, and get dressed, if you could call it that, because, frankly, we didn't really have allthat much to put on. I felt a little nervous, not about the fucking, but because I wanted to really wow them with my audition.

We flipped a coin. Janie won and opted to go first. She had her adrenaline flowing and wanted to get going right away. That was fine. I didn't know what I'd have done if I'd had the choice, but it was moot anyway.

At 9:50 we entered the studio, both wearing long men's raincoats we had found, so no one could yet see what we had on underneath. Bob and four other men were already seated in directors chairs arranged in a wide semicircle. In the middle was a three-foot high king-size bed with green satin sheets and a brass headboard, nothing else. The same three video camera people from the other day manned their cameras, and Margie with her digital camera stood off to one side. We couldn't even see the guys who in just a few minutes were going to be fucking Janie every which way.

Bob stood and acknowledged us, but offered no introductions to the others four men, who remained aloof. "OK ladies, who's up first?" Janie raised a hand.

"I'm Willow."

I found a chair and sat down. No one paid me any attention. "Three minutes, Willow, go backstage, lose the coat, when you hear the cue enter through the curtain, and sit on the bed."

There was no music; even in a movie for distribution, that only got added later in post-production, so the room was very quiet. No one spoke. I almost held my breath.

At exactly 10 AM, someone yelled, "Ready lights and cameras, and GO," and suddenly bright lights bathed the bed, highlighting the shiny satin. Janie slithered into view through the curtain. The lights reflected off her long, silky, newly dark brown hair. She wore a tiny nude colored lace bra, that hugged only the outside of her breasts but left them totally uncovered in front. Linda had applied dark red rouge to Janie's areolas to accentuate the nipples. Janie wore just a nude colored see-through thong, her slit eminently visible under the flimsy material. High-heeled clear vinyl boots caressed her shapely calves.All her curves seemed somehow accentuated. She wore heavy mascara, black eyeliner, purple eye shadow, and glossy purple lipstick. Four-inch hanging earrings played hide and seek with her long hair; three lengthy strands of costume pearls dangled between her breasts. Everyman's fantasy girl. The quintessential slut; no girl next-door type here, thank you very much. Ooh, I was so rooting for her!

As instructed, Janie sat on the edge of the bed, legs slightly apart. As if on cue, a male figure emerged from under the bed, out between her legs. Muscular, six pack abs. Wavy brown hair. He wore grey boxer shorts, nothing else. He knelt between her legs so she could drape them over his shoulders and mush her moist little thong into his face. A second guy emerged on the other side and climbed onto the bed behind Janie's head, where she couldn't see him. Young, blond, red jockstrap. He slid over the satin sheets and also held down Janie's wrists and began to run his tongue along her neck, to the corner of her mouth, over her moist lips, then down to each dark red, rouged nipple. The first guy pulled Janie's little thong aside and licked her slit up and down all the way from the pucker of her asshole to her mons. Then he inserted his tongue as far into her cunt as he could, and soon his mouth and nose were nearly buried in her. Janie began to moan and toss her head form side to side, while the blond guy knelt, straddling her face, grazing it with the jockstrap bulging with his big erection. Ooh, fuck my mouth, fuck my mouth, breathed Janie, loud enough for all of us to hear." She got her wrists free and yanked the jockstrap aside, sucked the guy's stiff dick in, and slurped like crazy. In this position he could force his cock straight down into her throat, and Janie seemed to be trying to swallow the whole thing, he shoved it so far down. I couldn't see even an inch of his cock anymore; it was all the way down her, her teeth in his blond pubic hair.

The guy between Janie's legs stopped eating her out, and we could all see how absolutely sopping her cunt was. He rammed his cock up her so hard thatIalmost felt it whereI was sitting, just like when they had gangfucked Debbie. My heart raced. "Unnnnnhhhh, unnnhhhhhhhh, yes, oh yeah, ummmmmmm, oooooohhh," Janie moaned, the thrusts were so forceful her entire body lurched with each one. Unnnnnnhhh, unnnnnnnnnhhh, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me harder, oh yes, oh yes, fuhhhhhhck, unnnnnnhhhh." Two dicks in her up to the hilt. Now three more guys emerged from behind the curtain, racial diversity again, and was it...yes it really was...Big Willy; I recognized his shaved head and his broad smile, and you couldn't mistake that thick ten inch pole pointing horizontally out at us. A small bottle of oil appeared from somewhere and these guys all got on the bed with Janie and rubbed oil all over her writhing body, her breasts, belly, thighs – all this while the other two kept right on fucking her mouth and cunt. Janie looked like a flesh-colored seal, all sleek and shimmering, while she shook from the relentless pounding. She couldn't even talk with the cock in her mouth, but managed to shift positions enough to get off her back, and just momentarily the pounding stopped.

"Lie down, I want to sit on your face." I could hear her breathe to Big Willy. He complied, huge cock sticking straight up, and Janie squished her slippery pussy around on Willy's face. Now she leaned forward and they sixty-nined together for a minute or two; only the wet slurping sounds they made disturbed the silence in the room. Then she rubbed oil on his huge pole and teasingly lowered herself onto it reverse cowgirl style, facing us,inviting us. I don't know how she had room, but that huge thing disappeared all the way up her; it was like Janievacuumed it in with her cunt. Wow! Then she fucked Willy, nine of the ten gleaming inches of slick hard ebony dick showing itself to us with each of Janie's bounces. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes," she cried over and over. I focused on Janie's expression - eyes closed, mouth open, orgasmic – the cameras would love it; I hoped the judges would too. Guys knelt on either side of Janie so she could alternately suck their cocks while she bounced on Willy's thick dick. She still had the soppy little thong on, saturated with oil and saliva and her own juices.

Everyone changed places. Janie straddled the fourth guy, lowered her pussy onto his rod, and then leaned forward while the last stud rubbed oil into her asshole. Slowly he eased his cock into her ass and began pumping away. Janie went, "unnnhhh, unnnhhh, oohhhhh, omigod, oh geeeeez, oohhhhhh, as he reamed her ass, an audio of half ecstatic groans and impaled squeals. Even with cocks in both holes she still managed to alternately suck the other three between the all the squeals and the panting. The guys all kept rotating positions so everyone had at least one turn fucking Janie's cunt, and three different guys, mercifully excluding Willy, got to fuck her ass.

Twenty-five minutes had just zipped by. The first guy to cum spurted once in her ass, but pulled out in time to give us a clear view of his second, third, and fourth spurts which pooled in the dimple just outside her asshole and trickled down over her vulva. Janie swiped her holes with one hand, then rubbed cum on his cock, turned around and took him into her mouth, licking and tasting, until she had it clean. Then she swiped herself a second time and lapped it all off his cock again. She lowered herself onto Big Willy's huge thing a second time, facing us so we could all clearly see it enter her. Janie slid up and down on that big pole, head tossing, eyes closed, mouth open, long hair whipping from side to side and she just fucked and fucked; "Come on, baby, come on, come on, cum inside me, come on, shoot it in me," we all could hear her, until finally the big man, glistening with sweat, yelled, "awwwwww sheeeee-it," and exploded inside her. Janie stood on the bed and we all watched as Willy's semen oozed out of her, down the insides of her thighs, and dripped onto the satin sheets where it formed little white puddles. Janie got on her knees and licked cum off the satin, swirling it around with the tip of her tongue, then swallowing and licking her lips for us. She took off the pearl necklace, bunched up one of the strands, and shoved it way up into her cunt, as Willy's semen still dripped out. Then she slowly pulled the pearls back out - we watched them as they emerged - and put them in her mouth, drawing the entire length of the strand between her lips and licking and sucking all the cum off every pearl.

'Thirty minutes," someone yelled. Janie's face already glistened with cum from the sheets. She sucked another dick, while someone fucked her pussy again, and the last guy jerked off in front of her face. As the cock in her mouth swelled and spurted, she kept her mouth closed around it, then oozed out some of the cum, while swirling the rest around with her tongue. Two seconds later the guy in her pussy pulled out and blasted all over her face, while she finished jerking off the last guy and held his cock with both hands as she herself aimed it at her mouth to catch the first spurt, then closed her mouth so the rest streaked onto her nose, lips and chin. Margie moved in again for her precious cum-face close-ups. Even Janie's dark purple eye shadow was now all shiny with cum. Her mascara ran. Her streaked face shone, and even her pretty breasts glistened with all the cum that had dripped on them.

Someone yelled, "Cut. Good work, everyone. Next session in fifteen minutes." I realized that now meant me.

The guys exchanged a few words with Janie; everyone exchanged smiles, a few handshakes. The guys drifted away. Janie was left alone on the bed, dripping in cum, and no one said a word to her for what I thought seemed like a long time under the circumstances. Finally Bob stood up. "OK, Willow, thank you." He turned to me. "You're up at 11 o'clock, uh...name?

"Cassandra, I said."

"OK, Cassandra, you'll enter from behind the curtain. Just go to the bed. Let it flow."

I couldn't believe it. They had given Janie no acknowledgement at all. She looked absolutely crestfallen, like a batter who'd just returned to the dugout after a big home run and received the silent treatment from his teammates instead of hugs and slaps on the back. I was sure she had been expecting applause and huzzahs. But maybe this was just the way they did things; I had never been to any kind of audition before. They never let you know right away anyway, did they? Unless it was, "don't call us, we'll call you..."

I went over to her and said, "Great job, Janie, You were even better than Debbie, and that's really saying something." I hugged her despite all the cum on her - who cared if some got on the raincoat - but I had to avoid her sticky face for just this once to stay neat. Little rubbery strings of cum hung down from her chin. Janie looked like she was about to cry. "Didn't they like me?" she sniffed. "I'm sure theyloved you, Janie, they're just doing their big honcho thing. You'll see. Maybe they just want to let us both finish before they say anything. Didn't Bob tell us we wouldn't hear anything until after theauditions, meaningplural?"

"Yeah, you're probably right," she said somewhat doubtfully.

Janie didn't know what to do now. Wash up? Go shower? Get dressed? If she did, she'd missmy audition. She wandered off in the direction of the ladies room, high heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

I had just over ten minutes left. I went off behind the curtain to gather myself. There I found myself all alone, with only a single chair, a clock, and, on the wall, a mirror for any last-minute primping. I took off the raincoat which had all these wet splotches from the cum on Janie's breasts, gave myself the once-over in the mirror, and just waited.

---------

The clock read 10:59. I followed the second hand. Five seconds before eleven, a voice called, "OK, lights and cameras, ready, GO!"

I parted the curtain. There was the same brass bed, newly made up with fresh sheets, this time red satin. Five completely naked men, three white, two black, surrounded the bed, and I saw right away that one of the guys was none other but our driver Julio! More mind games. The bright lights made it hard to see any faces in the audience.

I wore black vinyl stiletto-heeled boots that came part way up my thighs and flared at the top, and I had on similar black vinyl above-the-elbow gloves. I wore absolutely nothing else. Around my neck was a black vinyl choker and I'd chosen three-inch red hoop earrings that peaked out through my long jet black hair. Grace had complemented my look with cobalt blue eye shadow, mascara and black eyeliner, and dark red lipstick, and she had highlighted my cheek bones with rouge and darkened my areolas and nipples. I had added a black vinyl floppy-brimmed rain hat and carried a translucent vinyl umbrella.

I had no idea who was supposed to start what. I had no intention of allowing any lull, and I was prepared to initiate things if no guy made a move within five seconds of my reaching that bed, but maybe the guys had their own instructions. I strutted toward the bed like a fashion model parading on a runway, expecting, who knew?

I needn't have worried. Instantly I was picked up, unceremoniously dumped on the bed, and just like that my gloved wrists were handcuffed to the brass headboard. They hung the rain hat and the umbrella on a post. All of a sudden I had five male bodies on that bed with me and tongues licking and caressing every exposed inch of my half-restrained body - my shoulders, nipples, belly, inner thighs. A breathy whisper in one ear, "Baby, which hole do you want it in first?" The other ear, "You want my cum in your pussy or in your mouth?"

If that was the game, I could play it. "I want cum inevery hole; you fellas think you can handlethat?"

I spread my legs wide. A tongue licked its way over my slit and pushed between my pussy lips. I thrust myself against it. "Oh yeah, eat me, eat me out, stick that tongue in my pussy, do it baby, eat me, fuck me with your tongue," I implored.

Then someone straddled my chest and instantly a hard dick was in my mouth. Wrists restrained, I raised my spread legs way up in the air, the pointed heels of the sleek vinyl boots pointing right at the audience. Two guys grabbed my ankles and pushed my spread legs back, feet over my shoulders so my weight was on my lower back and my rear end was lifted off the bed, pointing my pussy and asshole almost straight up.Enticing.

God, I was so sopping wet. "Someone fuck me, oh please, fuck me now, ram it in me, give it to me hard."

"You got it, bitch." Within seconds a rigid cock plunged so far in me I could feel it push against my cervix. I pushed back and we copulated frantically. Someone changed places with the guy straddling my chest, and, oh jeez, it was Julio. We made eye contact. His cock throbbed and pulsed. "C'mon, Julio, go for it, baby," I whispered between shudders from that piston thrusting in my vagina, "I wanna suck it." I opened wide and stuck out my tongue, "C'mon. baby shove it in." You know, I was sure from day one that he'd somehow been able to see Janie and me eating each other out in the back of that limo.

Someone undid the handcuffs, and my wrists were suddenly free. I grabbed Julio's hair and helped him push in and out of my mouth. Three guys took turns pumping my cunt. I still hadn't come yet but it was so-o-o close. "Keep going," I panted as this guy rammed me, "oh, don't stop, don't stop, harder, don't stop, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss, keep going, ohhhhhhhhhh, unnnnnhhhhhh, oh Godddddd, ohhhhhhhhhhhh...," I thrashed and bucked with convulsing waves of pure sensation. "Ohhhhhhhh, unnnnnnh, I'm gonna cum again, fuck me harder, ooohhhhh, keep going, HARDER, oh don't stop, don't stop, unnnnhhhhh unnnnnnhhhhhh, oooohhhhhhh, omigod, OOOOhhhhhhhhh, ohmigod, OOOOhhhhhhhhh OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

No break. They stood me up, and someone lay down underneath me. I squatted, facing the audience, while a lubed cock probed my asshole. I closed my eyes for the audience and bit my lower lip sensually, while I lowered my bum slowly onto the shaft and began to bounce on it. An image flashed of the intensely erotic view I had been treated to of big Willy's glistening rod sliding in and out of Janie exactly like this just a little while ago.

Hands cupped my breasts and pulled me backward giving my pussy maximum exposure for a double fucking. Immediately someone shoved a dick in my cunt, and they fucked my two holes in tandem. The other three guys kneeled around me and took turns in my mouth, and every so often everyone rotated orifices. I had completely lost track of who had fucked which hole how many times. I wondered if I'd had good old Julio in my ass yet.

One guy gasped, "ohhhh here it comes," and a warm spurt splattered my face, followed immediately by three more. Cum trickled down from one eye, down my nose, ran into my mouth, dripped from my chin. I kept sucking and kept my lips pursed around the shaft until the second guy emptied fully in my mouth, and I went down on the shaft a few extra times, letting the cum coat it and slurping it off over and over, while the excess oozed out over my lips. The third guy blew his load on my face again, and at least one streak got in my hair. More cum ran down into my mouth, and little warm viscous streams trickled down my neck. Margie snapped away with her camera in my face.