The Call Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting turns into a lesson in trust.
3k words
4.5
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background to this story.. My name is Trevor, I am a divorced single father who has his kids every other weekend and I work hard. My marriage ended when my wife left me for someone else she met on the Internet. I don't date much because of my schedule and the fact that I am busy trying to do what is right for my kids. This leaves my own needs go by the way side most of the time. Seven years later I am still single.

It was Friday; I had been looking forward to this for sometime. I had not had a day off in months and I was ready for a three-day weekend to rejuvenate myself. I woke that morning looking forward to a day that had no schedule to follow. After eating some breakfast and taking a long shower, I sat down on the couch, turned on the television, picked up my laptop and sat it on my lap. I logged in and started to log into Second Life to see what was going on, then the phone rang.

It was an acquaintance of mine Izzy; at least that is what everyone called her, her real name was Isabelle. Izzy was a policewoman in town and was not the type of personality you would think that would be a cop. She was very sweet and somewhat shy. We had met a few times through mutual friends but not really talked a lot. I found her very attractive, she was a 5'5" red haired beauty. She had the most perfect breasts; or at least what I had seen of them in her bathing suit, they were from what I could tell a nice C cup.

"Hey Izzy this is a surprise." I said with a hint of shock in my voice, " What can I do for you?"

She sounded as if she had been or was crying,

"I need someone to talk to and Ashley said that you were a good listener and maybe you would be able to help me out."

I was shocked because Ashley and I hadn't talked much lately.

"Sure Izz, what can I do for you hon? Is everything ok?"

She went on to tell me about how she was having some problems figuring out the guys in her life and some of the mixed messages she was getting from them. I told her that I was off today and that if she wanted to come over and talk I would be home all day. She seemed a little hesitant, but after a short pause she agreed and told me she would be over in about an hour.

I hung up the phone and started to pick the place up a bit. I hadn't had anyone over in a while and being single didn't make me the best housekeeper. I had just finished picking up the house and started to throw a load of laundry in the washing machine when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and of course there stood Izzy; she was beautiful, standing there in a pair of cut off jean shorts, a white halter top and some flip flops. I stopped and had to catch my breath, I had never seen her look so sexy before.

I invited her in and before she sat down ask her if she would like something to drink. She asked for a glass of water, so I went to the kitchen to get two glasses and brought them back, handing her one and we both sat down. She sat facing me on the couch with one leg under her. Her shorts were loose enough that one leg fell open enough that I could see she wasn't wearing any underwear and that her pubic hair was trimmed very short and neat. I felt my heart beat a little faster and I had to stop looking because I could feel my cock growing in my pants.

Looking up at her I asked, "So what seems to be the problem sweetie?"

She answered " Trevor, why is that when I date a guy everything is great for the first little bit and just when I think everything is so wonderful he goes cold on me?"

"What are you talking about Izz, you need to give me some specifics." I answered.

She began to tell me how her current boyfriend only wants to spend time with her when he feels it is convenient for him without regard to her feelings and needs. She went on to explain that he will say he will be over at one time and that time will come and go with out a call or any explanation. As she is telling me this I can see that she is obviously getting upset and her breasts are heaving up and down and I notice that her nipples are getting hard, probably due to the air conditioner being on. I didn't mind though because they were very perky and nipples that made my cock grow a little more, and enough that I had adjust my self with out being to obvious.

I told her that guys that do that do it in general as a way to control the other person. I told her it was probably nothing to do with her, but instead it was a way to control her behavior to his benefit. If he kept her waiting for him, she wouldn't be doing anything else. The more I told her my opinion the more she was getting mad at him. We sat and talk for over two hours, when all of the sudden she leaned over and put her on my leg and said,

"You really are a good listener, Ashley was right."

Her touch on my leg made my heart skip and it took my breath away for a minute. She noticed my reaction and looked at me with a smile.

"Trevor, is that bulge in your pants for me?" she asked giggling.

I was embarrassed and I turned red in the face. She told me not to be embarrassed and that she was flattered. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and her hand moved up my leg a bit. Her scent was intoxicating and my breath grew short, turned to return the kiss on her cheek when she moved her mouth to meet mine. She placed her hand on the side of my face and began to kiss me so softly and tenderly. Her long red hair fell from her shoulder and grazed my arm as she took my bottom lip in her mouth and began to suck on it. I was taken back, I had not had a woman be this aggressive towards me in a long time and I was really enjoying it. I moved my hand to the side of her face as we continued to kiss and I could feel her hand moving closer to my ever-growing manhood. She broke the kiss for an instant, placing her forehead against mine and stared into my eyes and whispered softly,

"Is this ok?"

With shortness of breath I answered her "I have always found you very attractive, but didn't think you thought of me like that."

My hand softly moved from her cheek, down her neck; brushing her hair behind her ear exposing her milky white neck. I leaned in and kissed it several times and then moved to the nape of her neck and sucked and kissed it passionately. I could hear her breathing harder and heard her moan softly.

"Trevor, I need you." She whispered in my ear.

Hearing these words set a fire inside me. I laid her back on to the couch; she willingly laid back and placed her arms above her head. Her breasts were firm and staid in place with the nipples pointing straight up. I kissed down her body from her neck to her breast and kissed and sucked the nipple through her top. I looked up at her and saw that she had her eyes closed, and a grin on her face. I slowly reached behind her and untied her top and lifted it up and over her head. My fingertips grazed over her breasts to her nipples where I took both in each hand and softly pinched and pulled on them while the palms of my hands massaged her perfect breasts. She let out a soft moan and I lowered my mouth to one nipple and sucked it deep into my mouth and gave it tender bite and tug.

"Oh God" she whispered under a moan, "That feels so good."

She was very willing and I wondered just how willing she was.

"Come with me to the bedroom." I said firmly.

She looked at me and smiled, placed her arms around my neck and allowed me to pull her up off the couch. I lead her to my bedroom in the back of the house. I opened the door and led her in.

"Nice room Trevor." she exclaimed as she entered.

In the room was a king size bed with a headboard that looked like part of the Roman Coliseum with all of the pillars along it. I lead her to the bed and laid her back.

"Izzy, can you trust me?" I asked inquisitively.

She looked puzzled and asked me what I meant. I told her I could help her trust men if she could trust me. I went on to tell her not all men are immature babies that need to control a woman, but if she would learn to be submissive I could teach her to trust a good man.

"Ok, I will trust you." She said

"I will trust you, Master," I said with smile on my face, yet serious.

She looked back up at me with a look of shock and excitement on her face.

"I will trust you, Master." She said in a coy unknowing way.

I helped her to the head of the bed and told her to lay back and close her eyes. She did so with a smile on her face. I went to the nightstand and pulled out four velvet strands of rope. I proceeded to take each hand and tie them to the head of the bed, it was not so tight that it would leave marks, but it was tight enough that she could not escape either. Her hands were now out stretched to each side of her and I could tell her excitement was building, because her breath was getting deeper. I kissed down her stomach slowly, stopping to spend extra time around her belly button and made little circles around it with my tongue. When I reached her shorts, I slowly unbuttoned them and as I slid them down over her hips I caught my first glance of her magnificent pussy, which was already wet.

I couldn't help my self, I bent over her and kissed her pubic mound and went down to her moist folds of her pussy. I kissed the wet lips and slid my tongue into the wetness. She moaned and rocked her hips upward as she arched her back. She was sweet tasting and the musky scent took my senses into overdrive. I stopped for the moment to finish sliding her shorts the rest of the way off.

Again I asked her, "Do you trust me?"

She responded breathlessly, "Yes Master, I trust you."

I was pleased with her response and knew that I had opened the door to something exciting for the two of us. I smiled at her and pulled out a blindfold and slipped it over her head and covered her eyes with it. Next, I took each foot in hand and caressed them, giving her a short foot massage before taking the remaining ropes and tying them around each of her ankles and attaching the other end to the foot of the bed. There she laid spread eagle not knowing what awaited her.

I took off my clothes and laid next to her on the bed, running my fingertips all over very lightly and watching her skin as little goose bumps were rising up in a trail behind my fingers. I then began to kiss her all over, very slowly and methodically working my way down her body and stopping at the erogenous zones to spend some extra time making sure that she was getting every bit of excitement she could out of this. When I reached her pubic area I got between her legs and there before me was the sweetest pair of labia lips I had ever seen. They were a pinkish red and were slightly swollen from her excitement, they were slightly pulling apart and I could see inside her pink love canal. The clitoral hood was starting to pull back and her clit was swollen and protruding through the folds of her wet pussy. She was so wet and the scent of her excitement sent my senses back into overdrive. I took each lip in turn into my mouth and began to suck them deep into my mouth. She squirmed and bucked her hips while letting out a gasp of air, followed by low growling moan. I broke loose of the lips, and now laying between her legs placed my arms under her hips and rested one hand on her waist and the other made its way to her clit and began to rub it slowly in little circles while I began kissing and licking up and down her wet slit.

"Ohhhhh god Trevor, fuck me with your tongue!" she exclaimed rather loudly

"All in due time my dear, remember you are not in control here, I am," I said back being very firm.

In disgust and disappointment she answered back, "Yes Master".

With a smile on my face I went back down on her and sucked her now swollen clit deep in my mouth while my hand pressed down slightly on the pubic mound so she could feel the full potential of her clit being stimulated. After a few seconds I broke my seal on her clit and she let out huge moan. I got up from the bed and went to the nightstand again and this time I stood there for a moment looking at what I had in from of me. This gorgeous woman was tied to my bed and had willingly submitting her self to me.

After several moments of leaving her alone, and myself being very quiet, I could sense her getting anxious so I returned to the bed. My cock had started to grow even more from the excitement and when I got back to the bed I got near her head and placed my cock in front of her mouth.

"Suck my cock Izzy." I said very straight forward. She did as she was told with enthusiasm. She lifted her head and opened her mouth trying to find my cock. I grab a hold of it and guided to her lips were she sucked my purple head in and began to suck it. Her tongue licked at the sensitive fold under the head of my cock. My eyes rolled back in my head. This felt like heaven and I didn't want it to end. I took a vibrator that I had taken from the night stand and turned it on low, I am not sure that Izzy heard it come on due to the sucking sounds that filled the room. I began to run the vibrator over each of her nipples, which made her moan with my cock in her mouth. I slowly began to move my hips rhythmically back and forth. My cock was going in and out and Izzy was moaning and sucking it with no sense of getting tired.

I slowly moved the vibrator from her nipples to her wet gaping pussy, which by now was so wet it looked as if someone had squirted some lube on her and just left it there. I slowly drew circle around her clit, which made her moan even louder, and by this time I was on the verge of shooting my load of hot cum deep down her throat. I slid the vibrator in as far as I could very slowly and when I could not go any deeper I began to turn up the speed. This vibrator was aRabbit, which had a tongue to flick her clit while the beads rotated around the vaginal opening and the rest of it vibrated.

Her hips began to rock up and down as I increased the speed and she began to suck my cock that much more. The feeling was intense and I could see that we were about to cum at the same time. She sucked me in deep and hard and that was all that I could take. My hips spasmed with short strokes as I unloaded jet after jet of hot cum down her throat. At that same time she began to moan loudly and her stomach muscles were bunching up. I took the vibrator in my hand and began to stroke it in and out of the dripping wet pussy and within a few moments she was cuming hard. Her body tensed with each wave of orgasm.

"Oh my God Trevor I have not cum that hard in a long time, if ever and sure as hell have never thought of letting any one tie me up and do what you just did to me." She said breathlessly

"I am not through with you yet my dear." I exclaimed to her, " We are just getting started, and the best is yet to come. For now though we need to rest."

I let the dildo make its way out of her now soaked pussy on its own and Izzy took my cock in her mouth and licked it clean before I released her from her bonds and we laid naked curled up beside each other.

"Master, what do you have in store for me next?"

I kissed her on the neck and whispered in her ear.

"You will soon see my dear, this is an exercise in trust and you will have to trust me that I know what I am doing."

To be continued...