The Call of Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck! You're fucking splitting me in two." she yelled as he fed inch after inch of black member into her. "It's too big........It's too.............Oh God yes..........Oh God it's sooo big... ........fucking....Yes, Yes.........Oh God Fuck Me!..........Push It Right In and Fuck Me!"

By now the stud had penetrated my wife with the full length of his cock and was fucking her hard with long strokes as his balls slapped against her ass. He then pulled out except for the helmet of his cock and said,

"You can move your legs down now slut." and the two other studs released her ankles and my wife let her legs fall either side of him as he once again pushed himself deep into her vagina before rolling over to position her on top. One of the others moved in behind her and using both hands, guided the enormous helmet of his rod so that it rested against her anus. Amy reached back and pulled her own ass cheeks apart to ease the passage of this bull cock into her. I held my breath as I watched the 3 inch head of this monster, stretch and then work its way into Amy's ass.

"OH FUCK! You're fucking splitting me in two!........So Big.......So Big.........OH GOD I'M CUMMING.........AAAAAARGH!" Amy yelled expletives at them as they rutted her like wild animals, "OH YES! Fuck me with your black nigger cocks. Fucking rip me in two with them........Fuck Me like a Whore!"

The two of them rammed their cocks into my wife as she continued to cum as I had never seen or heard her before, and then the pace got faster and every inch of their black rods were buried in her as they came with loud grunts. I watched their huge ball sacks pulse and contract as jet after jet of hot spunk were shot into my whore wife. They rolled off Amy, leaving her panting for breath and covered in sweat on the floor.

The third stud moved in as the others disengaged themselves and reaching down, picked my wife up like a rag doll and stood her on weak legs with her back to him. He moved his hands down to the backs of her thighs and lifted her so that she fell back against his muscled chest. In one fluid movement he raised and then lowered her as eyes flew open and she gasped,

"Oooooh Fuck! No.............No More.............No More."

The stud walked around the perimeter of the rug holding Amy in front of him with her legs wide open. I stared at how her cunt stilled gaped from the huge cock that had just cum in it and watched spunk drip in an endless stream onto the floor. My wife's ass was impaled on his foot long prick and his balls, each the size of a lemon, hung heavy beneath it in their sack. Moving back to the centre he released her legs until she was standing on her toes, supported by his cock and moved an arm around her waist to stop her falling forwards. He used the fingers on his free hand to spread her cunt lips until her clitoris stood out and looking at the dark skinned girl he said,

"You. Get over here!" She moved over to stand in front of the stud and my wife. "Get on your knees and use your mouth.

The girl dropped and let her tongue play over my wife's clitoris. Amy's head had been lolling forwards, but now she began to moan,

"I can't take any more.......you can't do this......ooooh......I'M CUMMING!!!"

The stud fucked her hard, lifting her off the ground with each thrust, spreading her ass cheeks further apart, to ensure even the very last inch of him was in her as the girl in front licked and darted her tongue into the void of what had once been a beautifully tight vagina. The stud didn't last long before ramming himself into her ass, lifting her feet off the floor and finally emptying his full balls into her as Amy passed out with exhaustion. As he withdrew, he put her face down on the rug and told the crowd,

"Finish fucking the slut and makes sure that she never wants to be without black cock . Make sure she understands that no white guy with their thin little dicks are ever gonna be able to satisfy her again!"

Amy lay slowly moving in an attempt to get up when the fuck frenzy began - the crowd of men pushed her back onto the floor and used her cunt and ass to satisfy their heightened lust, and those that couldn't wait, fucked her mouth and came over her face and tits. Some fucked her and came back for more. She was used over fifty times before they'd had enough and left.

Amy lay on her back on the rug, which by now, was a pool of cum and her own juices. Her legs were spread apart and her cunt was red and puffy and gaped openly and she moaned softly. Jerome came and helped her to her feet and I heard her say quietly,

"Did I do good JJ. Are you proud of me?"

"You did really good babe. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh god, yes. I love black cock. You gotta let me do this again."

Jerome grinned "You can count on it baby. We'll make another 10,000 bucks next time and every time until you can't take no more!" and then he led her away.

I carefully got down off the roof and made my way home, my mind replaying the nights events, over and over again. I had just watched a pure porn event where my beautiful wife was the star and in the shower I gave my body it's own release as I thought about Amy.

Crazy as it sounds, I felt relieved that she was actually a willing player in what I'd seen and I realised that she wasn't in any danger of getting killed or hurt.

Three weeks later I got a call from Amy's boss to go and see him. He looked grim as I entered his office.

"Don. As you know Amy has been part of a special ops team trying to infiltrate a criminal gang and I'm afraid there's been a bit of a situation." I remained silent, waiting for him to continue, "and you see, the thing is, well, er, we lost touch with Amy after the first week and have only just found her. The gang must have got wind that we were closing in and have fled, but we think they'd discovered Amy was one of us and had been keeping her against her will in a house south of the river."

I cut in, "but she's OK, is she. I mean....she's alive, yeh?"

"Yes Don. She's alive and seems to have been looked after. They haven't beaten her, but there may be psychological damage. You see, she had a lot of swelling and some bruising in her pubic area and the doctors say that it looks like she's been subject to repeated sexual intercourse over a period of time; and, we think she's been given drugs, in particular cocaine. She must have been brainwashed, but Amy herself says she was a willing participant and couldn't believe they went and left her. We believe she's got Stockholm Syndrome where, after a while, a captive can start to sympathise and defend their captor. Anyway, the thing is, she'll have to spend some time with the shrinks until she can come home. I'll get them to spend time with you as well before she leaves hospital, but I wanted you to know that she'll need your support when she gets home." I got up to leave and then he added "You'll find they gave her a tattoo which will be impossible to remove. I'm sorry."

Well, Amy came home after a couple of weeks. They paid her off for injury suffered while on duty and gave her an immediate pension.

For my part, I've had to play a careful role - I couldn't let on that I knew anything and this has let my wife play along with her act as a victim with an altered character, but the fact is, I know she was a very willing participant.

We have laid naked in bed and talked about her 'ordeal' and she has described what they did to her and 'how she struggled to get away'. She tells me how they held her down while the image of a thick black cock and balls, with the words Black Cock Slut was tattooed on her lower belly and a stud was put in her clitoris. She has, incidentally, refused to remove this since her 'release' and she continues to keep her pubic area hair free, which I love.

Her once tight inner labia have been so stretched that they now hang down an inch between her outer lips and she likes to tell me about what they did to her as we make love. It seems that she had another four evenings like the one I witnessed and tells me that over a hundred men fucked her on the last occasion.

The shrinks said that part of her 'therapy' is to talk about her time 'in captivity' and be honest about what happened. It is obvious that I get turned on by her descriptions of what happened, which has made her drop her guard until she has admitted that she loved getting gangbanged and watching big thick black cocks thrusting in and out of her. She has recently asked me if she could do it again as she feels it would be beneficial to her 'recovery - just once - to which I have agreed. She says she knows someone who can organise it!

Two years on, I still work for the force and Amy stays home, most of the time. Her 'aerobics keep fit' evening class seems to occur at the same time as damp spunk stains appear in her panties and I do know where her black lover lives. We now visit the naturist beach and I love the looks my wife gets as she exhibits herself openly, making no attempt to disguise or cover the stud in her clitoris or the tattoo she so proudly wears as a badge of when she turned into a Black Cock Slut.

12