The Callie Chronicles

Story Info
A high school senior gets more than she'd planned for.
2.7k words
3.69
63.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evanly
Evanly
2 Followers

Dear Diary,

What a night! My first college party! I'm way too hyped up to sleep right now so I just couldn't resist writing about every thing that happened. Just the thought of it still gives me butterflies in my stomach, but it's in a good way, I think. It's finally time for this 18 year old to grow up and start exploring new things. Especially with the help of some hot boys...

Amanda and I heard about this party from Abby. I played soccer with Abby her freshman year. She's Alex K's younger sister and therefore very popular. I'm not really sure why she would ask US to go to a party, but that doesn't matter, the point is she DID.

Thankfully Amanda's dad is totally cool and doesn't have a curfew for her. That's why I'm writing from over here at her house tonight. This is the first time we've had s really good reason to go out late, though. My mom would kill me if she knew what we'd been doing tonight. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, though, right? She'd be so ashamed if she knew what her good little girl Callie was up to tonight.

I spent a long time deciding on just the right thing to wear tonight. I wanted to make sure I'd fit in. Deciding on the cute short jean skirt I got last week was easy, but I wasn't sure what kind of shirt to wear. I didn't want to look too slutty but I didn't want to look like an immature little sophomore, either, so I went with my black t-shirt with the scoop neck. It's clingy but not tight, and the neckline does a good job of showing off some cleavage without looking like I'm trying too hard.

These tits of mine drive me crazy. Amanda with her little barely B cups says she's totally jealous of my full C's, but she doesn't know what a pain in the ass they can be. I guess they fill out a shirt nicely, especially in contrast to my flat stomach and gently curved hips. I thought letting my hot pink bra strap peek out just a little made me look older than 18.

I was SO nervous by the time we got to the party! It was at this guy Damon's house, he graduated from our school last year. We just walked right in like it was no big deal and headed straight for the keg. I don't have a lot of experience drinking beer, I swear, but I knew I need something to help relax me.

Amanda and I found a spot near the fireplace to stand and survey the room. I tried to look nonchalant as I looked around to see if there was anyone I knew there. Mostly everyone there was older. They all walked right by us like we didn't even exist, and I started thinking maybe I wore the totally wrong thing, or they could tell we were high schoolers.

Just then I spotted Peter, that totally hot guy I've been writing about since, like, my freshman year. He is a senior too but is way cooler than me and my friends and is so freakin' hot. Dark messy hair, dark brown eyes, and that smile that just gets me every time. Diary, those lips are to die for. He and his friends all have those sleek athletic bodies, you know the kind that you can just tell is strong but not too muscle-y. I'd be happy for a glance from any one of those hot guys (just like about every other girl who knows who he is), but Peter is the one I think of at night when I'm lying in bed, trying to get to sleep. Just the thought of those lips touching mine is enough to send my own fingers trailing down between my legs.

So he was there! And he was looking at me! He gave me one of those smiles that make me weak in the knees before turning back around to talk to his friends. Amanda was so jealous! She likes his friend, Brad, but what girl can resist Peter? Then the most incredible thing ever happened. He walked over to me! Me, with all those hot college girls there!

"What's up, Callie?" he said. He knew my name! I guess that's not totally out of the question seeing as how I did play soccer with his friend's sister. "How's it going?" he asked.

"Hey, Peter, pretty cool party." I said, trying to sound like it was no big deal that I was talking to the hottest guy there. Not sure if it worked, but at least my voice came out sounded normal. He smiled at Amanda and then nodded back towards Alex and Brad.

"My friends and I are going to take off and head over to Andre Park. Do you and your friend want to come?" Was he kidding? Hell yes! I glanced over at Amanda and we exchanged grins.

"Sure," I said. Peter took my hand and led the way out to Alex's car. My heart was thumping in my chest. It felt so good to have him touching me, even just my hand.

Ten minutes later we pulled up at the park. In the car Brad had been whispering in Amanda's ear and nuzzling at her neck. I'm sure she was loving that! She and Brad took off to a dark corner of the park. I could only imagine what kind of trouble they would be getting into.

Amanda has much more experience than I have. She met some boy last November and ended up fucking him in his parents' hot tub. She likes to brag about it and it pisses me off. I've kissed a few boys and even let some of them run their hands up my shirt, but never anything more than that. I'm not even sure I'd be ready for that, but I do wonder what it would be like. I'm sure Brad was in for a good time with Amanda.

Peter, Alex, and I walked over to a shadowy area of the park and sat down on the grass. Alex pulled out a joint and lit it.

"Try this," he told me, passing it over. I never had before but didn't want to look like I didn't' know what I was doing, so I took a long drag and started to cough. Within 3 minutes of passing the joint around, my head started feeling funny and I couldn't stop laughing! I lay back on the grass. Peter lay next to me, propping himself up on his elbow. I looked over at Alex, who was staring up at the sky, then back over to Peter and gave him a shy smile.

"How're you feeling?" he asked me, resting his hand on my stomach. "Fine," I said quietly, or at least I think I did, it was getting hard to tell at that point. I felt him slip his hand under my shirt. His hand felt cool on my hot skin.

"Peter," I whispered.

"I won't if you don't want me to," he said, leaning over as he brushed his lips against mine, sucking on my lower lip. I swear I tried to stop him, I didn't want to be hooking up with Peter while his friend was so close by, but it felt was too good, his skin against my skin. I let my eyes fall shut and felt him pushing up first my shirt, then my bra.

He leaned over and cupped my right breast with his hand, putting his mouth over my nipple, tracing it with his tongue. My nipple grew taut as the warm air hit the cool spots where his tongue had been, and I felt a little moan escape as Peter brushed his thumb over my lips with his other hand.

Just then I felt a hand slip under my skirt and trace the inside of my thigh. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Alex sitting on the side of my opposite Peter, grinning down at me.

"Hey," I started to protest, but Peter put his mouth over mine and kissed me deeply. Alex's fingers grew more insistent, climbing up between my thighs to where my legs met, stroking me through my cotton panties. Peter took my hands in his and pushed them up over my head, and held them there gently by the wrists with one hand as he continued to kiss me and stroke my hard nipples.

I felt Alex's finger slip into my panties and start to explore between my legs. By this time I couldn't help it, I was starting to feel really wet but my head was reeling from the combination of pot and Peter's hands on my body. I felt like I should try to stop them but my hands were caught and any words I tried to say just ended up coming out like a whimper. Alex slipped a finger up inside me and started slowly working it in and out.

"C'mon, Peter, I can't take much more of this," Alex said, starting to unbuckle his belt with his free hand. "Okay, man, hold on," Peter said as he shifted himself so that he was sitting above my head, still holding my hands. I started to feel panicky.

"Wait a minute, Peter," I said, willing my eyes to stay open. Alex had removed his finger and was pushing my skirt up and tugging at my panties.

"Alex, don't," I managed to say clearly, struggling to sit up.

"Hey, chill out baby, it's okay," Peter said, leaning over and kissing me. My heart was pounding hard inside my chest and I tried rolling to my side to get out of Alex's way. Alex just pushed me back down as he unzipped his jeans, freeing his erection from his boxer shorts.

This was the first time I had ever seen a guy's cock, and I wasn't sure I was ready for it yet. It looked huge, sticking out from his jeans like that, and as reached down and touched it he looked at me with this hungry look in his eyes. I turned my head away and heard Alex laugh.

"What's the matter, Callie? Haven't you ever seen a dick before?" He grinned as he moved himself between my legs. I felt helpless just laying there with my hands above my head, feeling weak and vulnerable.

Alex reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down over my knees and past my feet. He spread my legs wider as he positioned himself above my hips, guiding his cock up and down my wet slit. Yes, I was wet, I have to admit it. I couldn't help but feel excited about the attention I was getting from these older boys. I only wish it was Peter, not Alex, but Peter kept stroking my face from his position behind my head.

Alex started pushing himself into me, and it hurt like hell. Is this what Amanda was talking about? This didn't feel good! Alex pushed a little harder as Peter leaned over and said quietly to me, "Baby, are you a virgin?" I nodded as I whimpered a bit with the pain of Alex's cock trying to work it's way inside me.

"Shit, that's hot," he said in reply, "but I'm glad it's Alex and not me. I don't do virgins. But you won't be one for long..."

Just then Alex gave one last push and buried his cock deep inside my cunt. I shrieked with the shock of it and Peter quickly put his hand over my mouth to quiet me.

"Damn, this chick is tight," Alex said, the note of pleasure obvious in his voice. He started slowly pumping in and out of me, pulling his cock all the way out before sliding it all the way back in, making me squirm as I tried to pull back away from him.

"Shhh, baby, you're doing great," Peter whispered in my ear. I tried to calm my body down as Alex started to groan, speeding up the frequency of his thrusts. My pussy did feel tight around his erection, but it was still wet and I started to get used to the feel of him driving into me, pushing my hips into the grass.

I started gasping behind Peter's hand, breathing hard as Alex started grinding deeper, rocking me back and forth, causing my tits to bounce up and down in a way that seemed to just excite him more.

Finally Alex let out a deep growl and I could feel his cock pulsating inside of me as he came. He lay still above me for a moment before he reached up and tweaked one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger before he pulled himself out from between my legs.

"Mmmmm.." he groaned, "just what I needed." He stood up and tucked himself back into his boxers, zipping up his pants and sauntering back towards the car as if nothing had happened.

I lay there on the ground, my no-longer virgin pussy feeling sore and wet. Peter released my wrists and I groaned a bit as I pushed myself up into a sitting position. Peter reached over and cupped his hand under my chin.

"How do you feel?" he asked gently, kissing me with those full lips. I couldn't help it, I melted. He was so sweet, looking out for me like that. He helped me up and I straightened out my skirt, pulling my bra and shirt back down and smoothing it out across my stomach. I looked around for my panties but didn't see them anywhere.

Peter pulled me up against his chest and kissed me again. He leaned his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "You did such a good job. And now that you're not a virgin anymore, you and I can have some fun."

Before I could say anything in return, Brad and Amanda came stumbling back. Brad looked pissed and Amanda looked slightly disheveled.

"Let's get out of here, man, I'm ready to go home," Brad said, casting Amanda a disgusted look. Peter draped his arm around my shoulders casually as we headed back to the car. Alex was sitting in the driver's seat, smoking a cigarette when we got in.

On the way back to Amanda's car, Peter ran his finger up and down my bare leg, gently tracing circles on the inside of my thigh. I leaned into him, exhausted but feeling proud of myself, like I had accomplished something important.

When we pulled up back at the party house, Amanda jumped impatiently out of the car without even telling anyone good-bye. Peter gave me a deep kiss before I got out of the car. I could hardly bring myself to look at Alex, but when I stole a glance he gave me a wink and a friendly smile. Maybe he wasn't so bad.

Amanda and I were both quiet until we got back to her dad's house, and Amanda told me about her time with Brad. She said he was jerk, that they were both having fun making out until he tried to undo her pants, when she stopped him. She really likes him, she explained, and didn't want to end up having sex with him right away. That pissed him off but when he saw she wasn't going to budge, he walked away.

"So Peter, huh? You guys looked like you were getting along pretty well. Anything interesting happen there?" I didn't tell her what had gone on, just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. She didn't push the issue and finally lay down to sleep.

So here I am, Diary, writing to tell about my exciting night. Things feel like they're changing. I think I'm definitely on my way to being accepted with that party crowd. I'm not a virgin anymore and the way I see it, that's a good thing because Peter wouldn't have had anything to do with me anymore if I was. I can't wait to see him again!

Evanly
Evanly
2 Followers