The Camp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then my head was jerked around, and I got a glimpse of a man's furry, naked groin, and a cock was pushed between my lips, and then it was filling my mouth and I was gagging, blinded, my face buried in the moustachioed man's groin as he fucked my mouth.

That was the moment when they truly possessed us, the point at which we both realised that we were no match for them. We had been taken and stripped. I was being forcibly sodomised and mouth-fucked while another man sucked me off, while Kathryn was the naked plaything of a man who was being arse-fucked by his own wife.

I hauled in air through my nose and felt the tears and snot dribbling down my face as the bearded guy grasped my head and fucked my face. Meanwhile, my hips were shaking as the bearded guy thrashed into my arsehole, impaling me on the force of his penis.

"God is good," gasped the moustachioed guy. "Oh, God is good. Take it, you English slut! You are nothing but agirl! Be our girl! You fucking English bitch!"

I choked a little on his huge cock filling my mouth. I knew that he was not talking about Kathryn, but about me. I was a young man, but in his eyes I was nothing but hole. I shut my eyes tight and let it happen. There was nothing I could do but let them do whatever they wanted to me.

Kathryn, meanwhile, was losing the strength to struggle against Carl's hands and fingers and lips. Every time she slackened, he would hold her against him and she would feel his long, hot, quivering phallus against her bare buttocks, and the thought of him entering her there would renew her desperate struggle to evade being sodomised. But he was gasping and grunting like an animal as his wife rooted up his arse, and Kathryn knew that he would eventually want to find an outlet.

Abruptly, the t-shirt was yanked off her arms and flung aside, and she blinked while her vision focused.

What she saw was me, on all fours, the bearded man kneeling behind my hips and grimacing as he pumped in and out of my arsehole, the smaller guy lying beneath me, his lips around my cock while he jerked himself off with the other hand, the moustachioed guy kneeling at my face and pumping in and out of me. My slender naked body was shaking and jiggling and streaked with sweat and spit and other substances. I was making incoherent muffled squeals as the bearded guy sodomised me.

"Ohh, please, no," Kathryn sobbed, "let him go, please, don't do this to him..."

"Shut up, slut," Janine said in a harsh voice, and her husband whimpered slightly as Kathryn felt his hips jerk into hers from behind. Evidently, Janine had fucked him with special vigour. "Carl, if you can't control her, you know how you'll pay."

"Yes, Janine," Carl muttered, and his fingers slid around Kathryn's clitoris and stroked her, his forearm holding her in place. Kathryn gasped as the unwelcome flood of sensation filled her loins.

By now I was almost delirious, longing more than anything else for the bearded guy to finish with me, for the final humiliation of having this stranger come in my arse. I was hauling with my lips on the thick, hot cock of the moustachioed guy, desperate for him to cum in my mouth so my ordeal could end, and pushing my pelvis back, trying to milk the bearded guy's penis with the muscles of my anus. And he responded to my efforts; he clutched me round the hips and suddenly he was bum-fucking me with incredible speed and force.

"MM! MM! MMM! MMM!" I squealed into the moustachioed guy's cock, my eyes opening wide with the shock of the sudden ruthless buggering, and then my body was taking over and I felt myself coming helplessly into the smaller guy's mouth, and his tongue was lapping up my semen, and then the bearded guy drove his penis into my rectum with such force that my body lurched forward and the moustachioed guy's cock was almost rammed down my throat. I gagged, and then shut my eyes and made a loud, stifled moan of "MMMMM! MMM!!" because the bearded guy was climaxing, his cock pumping hot cum deep into my bowels. I luxuriated in it, sobbing, my own orgasm mingling with the sheer filthy sensation of a man ejaculating inside my arse, and my body sagged as I clenched and unclenched my anal muscles, milking his cum out of his shaft. But I only had a few seconds, because suddenly the moustachioed guy growled something in a foreign language, and he clasped my shaved head tightly in his hands and pulled out of my mouth. I opened my eyes wide and went "Oh! No! Please!" But he held my head in place and jerked his cock in his fist once, twice – then a fountain of thick white cum erupted out of it and splashed all over my face, blinding me.

"OOOH!" I whimpered thickly. Gob after gob splattered over my forehead, eyes and nose. He pushed his gooey cock helmet between my lips and I licked and slavered at it. Then he rubbed it over my face, smearing his sticky white cum into my eyes.

"Oh," I gasped as he let go of my head. I let my head drop down and heaved in deep breaths. I couldn't see, his cum was blinding me. My body was shaking with the intensity and extremity of what they'd done to me.

The thick, warm shaft that had filled my arsehole and been my primary reality for so long now was sliding out of me. I was almost sorry to see it go and I made a pitiful whimper.

But I had no time to recover. The second the bearded guy pulled out of my arse, I felt the lips sliding off my own cock, and I was pushed over so that I lay on my side. I blinked, trying to see, and then I felt strong hands rolling me onto my back and pushing my legs way up so that they were bent back over me, exposing my greasy, slack arsehole. Oh Christ, I was about to be arse-fucked for a second time! I cried "Oh, no, no, please! Please! Not again!"

Kathryn, fighting off the waves of sensation as Carl played with her clit, saw the smaller guy getting out from under me, then rolling me onto my back and shoving my legs up before he wasted no time in plunging his long, thin cock into my exposed anus. "No!" she sobbed, and was rewarded by having her clit grabbed and twisted. She cried with the pain.

It felt like I had been impaled on a wooden stake. I screamed "EEEEENNHHHH!!!" as the smaller guy entered me. He wasn't wasting any time with lovey-dovey stuff, he just wanted to rape me. The bearded guy had paced himself, buggering me with long, slow strokes and building up slowly. The moustachioed guy had turned me into his girlfriend. This guy was only interested in using me as a piece of meat. "AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH!" I screamed, as he pierced my arse.

It put Carl over the top. He couldn't hold himself any longer. Kathryn felt him leaning over her, and he was forcing her down until she was kneeling before him and he was kneeling behind her, crouching over her, his arse still stuck out, Janine still pumping him with the strap-on. Kathryn saw the moustachioed guy stick his fist into a large can, then walk over to them, holding a glistening mass of something. When he was only a couple of paces away, she realised what was about to happen.

"NO!" she screamed. "PLEASE! NO!" But then the hand had slapped the grease into the cleft of her soft, bare buttocks and smeared it around, and she felt a thumb pushing it obscenely into the socket of her anus, and she screamed "NOOO!" again, but Carl was grunting and snorting and mounting her hips and her legs went and she fell on her belly, and he gathered her hips up in one arm and directed his cock up against the star of her anus and then Kathryn screamed "AAAAAAHH!" as Carl penetrated her arse.

I heard Kathryn's screams, and my own tears were washing some of the cum out of my eyes. I blinked and turned my head, and saw my beautiful girl naked on her belly, sobbing as Carl crouched over her and began to bugger her. Janine was standing behind them, the greasy black strap-on dangling from the harness buckled around her hips, watching with greedy eyes.

"NO!" I screamed.

Kathryn opened her eyes and focused on me, and she stretched out a desperate arm. I reached over and managed to grab her hand and we held each other tight as we were each ruthlessly arse-fucked.

Then the moustachioed man walked around behind Janine and put his arms around her, nuzzling her.

She pulled an irritable face and made to shrug him off, but he had forearms like hams and he was gripping her. "No, Ali," she said forcefully, and made a more decisive move to get out of his grip. He let go with one arm, reached down and opened the buckle on the strap-on harness. It fell to the floor. Janine started to struggle more.

"What's the matter, Janine," Ali said in a mild voice. Of all of them, he had the most cultivated accent.

"You're not doing that with me," she said tightly. "Fuck off."

"Asif," Ali said conversationally, "would you please bring me the Crisco?"

"No way!" said Janine, clearly nervous. The bearded guy walked over to the can and reached into it.

And now there was a new tension in the tent. Carl and the smaller guy had each slowed their pace. We were still beneath them, still being raped in our arses, but the focus was now on Ali and Janine. Kathryn was staring up at them, her face streaked with tears. Carl was pumping rhythmically into Kathryn, but was watching his wife through glittering eyes. I whimpered a little and the smaller guy absently reached down and squeezed my cock, his hips moving slowly, the piston of his penis still moving in and out of my arse.

"Janine," Ali went on, "you fuck men in the manner of another man. God knows you have fucked me and my brothers like a man often enough. It seems to me that you can surely take it like a man?"

"I don't do that, Ali," she said, her voice rising. She reached behind her and tried to shrug out of his grip.

Ali reached into the pocket of his jeans shorts and pulled out a pair of plastic restraints. He rapidly slid them over Janine's wrists and yanked them tight, trapping her arms behind her back. Janine winced and cursed.

"I'm afraid I must restrain you, Janine," he said, almost apologetically. "You fuck like a man, but you fight like a girl. I do not want to be scratched."

"Fuck off!" said Janine desperately, kicking her legs. Ali reached into his pocket again and took out a black sleeping mask, the kind they hand out on long flights. He rapidly slipped it over the top of Janine's head, tousling her shortish hair, and it was over her eyes in a second. Disoriented, Janine turned her head from side to side. Now Ali was forcing her down to the floor.

"Janine, Carl tells me that your vagina is tight, but your asshole is even tighter," Ali said. "I propose to see for myself."

"No!" Janine said, as Ali leaned his weight on her and her knees buckled, and she sank down onto them. "You can't fucking do this! It's not consensual!"

"Who said anything about consent?" said Ali casually. He nodded to Asif, the guy with the moustache, who walked over to them and knelt down, then slapped the fistful of grease between Janine's hard buttocks. She opened her mouth wide and breathed in sharply, then twisting her head from side to side, she said "Carl! Please! Make him stop!"

Ali smiled, and shook his head in wonder. He looked straight at Carl, who looked back at him for a moment and then averted his eyes, and looked down at Kathryn beneath him. He renewed his strokes in her arse, and my sweet girl closed her eyes and whimpered.

"Oh, Janine," Ali said, and whistled softly. "You can give it out, but you are unable to take it, is it not so?"

Janine's tall body was tense and stretched, her small breasts round and tight, her ribcage showing. Her mouth was in a taut grimace, her arms behind her back.

"Please, Ali, no," she whimpered.

"Oh yes, Janine," Ali said, and then he reached around her, put one paw over her shaven pussy and yanked her hips back into his.

He hadn't been very careful about applying the lubricant, and as his cock rammed into her arsehole, Janine's mouth stretched wide open in shock and pain. Then she took a deep breath. Ali clamped his hand over her mouth and the scream was effectively muffled.

Then he started to arse-fuck her savagely. It was worse than anything that had happened to me. He kept his hand over her mouth. Her tall body shook and quivered as he pounded into her arse. She buckled and went over, her forehead touching the floor, her arms still cuffed behind her back, and submitted to it, making only pitiful whimpering sounds.

The smaller guy had slowed to practically nothing, his cock softening, but the sight of Ali sodomising Janine seemed to give him renewed vigour. He went back to fucking me, his cock stiffening inside my anus and driving deep into me. I moaned with the shock of it. Kathryn fumbled again for my outstretched hand. I took it.

Then somebody, presumably Asif the moustachioed guy, thought it would be fun for Kathryn and myself to be blindfolded. I saw him put a sleeping mask on her red, tear-stained face, then my own head was lifted off the floor and everything went black, and there was only the stiff cock in my arse and the pressure on my legs, and the knowledge that Kathryn was feeling it too, sprawled on her belly nearby, her hand still squeezing mine, and Janine as well, sobbing and drooling as Ali punished her.

Carl muttered "Oh yeah, boy, I'm gonna cum in you, I'm gonna cum in your ass little boy, how'd you like it?"

"Oh, please..." Kathryn wept.

"Janine," Ali taunted, his breathing fast and shallow, "are you a man, Janine? Are you a man?"

"No," Janine gasped.

"Well you look like one now, my friend, with me ploughing up your dirt track," Ali said, and the three men chuckled. One of them said something in their own language, and they laughed even harder.

"Oh, fuck," Janine moaned.

I felt a pair of arms encircling my torso, and then lips were on mine, and I realised that the smaller guy was kissing me. I made a muffled squeal of protest, but he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He was still pumping into my arse, but I realised that his speed and force was out of desperation, out of lack of love. He mustn't have been laid for a long time. He kept on kissing me on the face and whispering something into my ear, and I sobbed as he forced his hands all over me, reaching down and cupping my bare buttocks and feeling his belly pressing against my cock and balls. I couldn't help it, I held onto him with one arm around his torso as he buggered me, and I cried, and he whispered words of comfort.

"I'm gonna cum, little boy, I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming!" Carl rasped, and I heard him grunt, and Kathryn moaned "OOOUUNHH!"

"Beg me, Janine," Ali snarled.

"Oh please, Ali," Janine sobbed.

"Beg me to cum in your arsehole, you Yankee faggot! Tell me that you're my little faggot, Janine, and you want me to cum in your ass!"

"Ali..." Janine gasped, "I'm your...oh Christ...I'm your little faggot...please, please...please, cum in my ass."

Ali roared, and Janine screamed. And then the smaller guy was moaning softly, and I felt his orgasm explode in my rectum. I moaned thickly. I had been fucked up my arse for the second time that night.

Almost as soon as he'd come inside me, he pulled out. I opened my eyes, wincing from the pain in my arse.

He was standing up, wiping his dick with a paper towel. I rolled onto one side and saw Kathryn lying face down not far away, her small naked body shaking, her face buried in her arms.

Carl had pulled out of her. Janine was still kneeling with her face to the floor, her arms cuffed behind her, breathing heavily as Ali spent the last of his cum inside her. Carl had stood up and was walking around behind Ali when Asif stopped him and pointed to the floor.

Carl just nodded obediently, looking away, and he knelt.

I crawled over to Kathryn and put my arms around her, and she let me gather her up. We huddled together, scared and naked and exhausted, watching as the scene played out.

The finale was almost a foregone conclusion. Ali pulled out of Janine and let her sink to the floor, panting and spent, and then Asif made Carl suck him off before Ali bent Carl over, pushed some lube between Carl's tight buttocks, and sodomised him. Carl submitted to it with barely a whimper.

Ali pulled out of Carl, evidently without having cum. The smaller guy had pulled his shorts back on and was sitting watching, sipping his fruit juice. Asif knelt behind Carl and began to fuck his arse, and presumably because he had been the first of us to cum, he still had some left. He came inside Carl, and then made Carl lick the cum and other things off his cock.

Janine was still lying prone on the floor, too humiliated to move or respond. The smaller guy finished his juice and then strolled over to her. He turned on her back with his foot, and she lay with her arms tied uncomfortably behind her, her blindfold face turned to the ceiling. Then the smaller guy took out his dick and casually urinated into Janine's face. She gasped and spluttered, but submitted to it. He played the spray of his piss up and down her naked body.

This seemed to inspire Ali, who took his own cock in his hand and pissed into Carl's mouth, making him swallow. The last few jets he directed over Carl's face and beard and balding head.

Ali took a swig of water and walked over to Janine. She was lying there, trembling with shame as the smaller guy's piss trickled off her body. Ali began to piss on her too, and she opened her mouth and went "Unh!" in a thick voice. He rolled her onto her belly, parted her buttocks and pissed over her anus, then he rolled her onto her back again, lifted the sleeping mask and pissed in her eyes. Then he lowered the sleeping mask once more. She involuntarily twisted and stretched her body. The smell of piss was filling the tent.

Lastly, Ali whispered something to Carl, who went pale and glanced at him. Ali nodded, and Carl got up heavily and stumbled over to where Janine lay. He took out his flaccid cock and, after a moment, a thin jet of piss sprayed over her naked breasts and face. She was shaking with humiliation. Carl stood over his wife, pissing on her, and then Ali pushed him aside and Carl went into the corner and sat down.

The smaller guy went over to Carl and made him put his hands behind his back, then he tied Carl with one of the plastic wrist restraints. Then the men began to methodically pack up the contents of the tent. Ali carried each package out of the tent flap and into the night. Janine lay naked, blindfolded and restrained on the floor, her tall body glistening with urine, panting heavily. Carl sat, looking scared.

When the tent was empty of Carl and Janine's possessions, Asif went over to Carl and jerked his thumb upwards. Carl rose to his feet, and threw Kathryn and I a brief glance over his shoulder before Asif marched him out into the night.

I wouldn't have believed it, but Carl looked...scared.

When Asif came back, Carl wasn't with him. He leaned over Janine and picked her up not very gently in a fireman's lift. She gasped, winded, as she was humped onto his shoulder. He carried her out too.

Ali and the smaller guy looked at Kathryn and I. We looked at them, fearful. Ali's face split into a smile.

'Oh, do not panic, little ones,' he said. 'We are not taking you. Those two have offended us. You were drawn into this.'

'We cannot let them go, can we?' said the smaller one.

'We will let them go, Sayyid,' said Ali, holding p a calming hand. 'But we will let them go in such a way as they will not want to talk about what has happened. Fetch the tools.'

The smaller one smiled. Ali walked over to us. Kathryn clung onto me desperately, and I held onto her, but Ali picked her up and dragged her over to the large central tent pole. She screamed. I made a move after her, but the smaller guy dropped his toolbox and ran over to me, holding my shoulders and pressing his foot into the back of my knee. It was agony, and I couldn't move.