The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric pistoned in and out, closed his eyes, and just felt how amazing it was to slide in and out of her. He heard sighing and looked up as Jason put a hand on the back of her head and started pushing and pulling at her hair. This seemed like a sign that Jason would come soon.

Eric pulled out suddenly, asked Kate to roll over. She obliged, and Jason slid out of her mouth. Eric grabbed her hips and slid back into her, watching his cock slide in and out for a few strokes. Jason was up on his knees, feeding her his cock again. Jason grabbed and massaged one breast, then the other. Kate started to squirm.

Almost without warning, her body started shaking and she let out a cry as she orgasmed.

Eric pulled out then and started stroking his cock over her body. He knew he was about to come when he pulled out, and it only took a few more strokes before he let out a load of cum. It streaked across her body, some landed on her breasts.

Jason watched, mesmerized. He touched his own still rock-hard cock to one of her nipples, got some of Eric's semen on it. Eric fell back and watched to see what Jason was up to. Jason offered his cock to Kate again, who licked off all of the cum.

Then Jason straddled her around her midsection and placed his cock between her breasts. She got what he was doing and touched her own breasts, pushed them together. Jason started pumping through her breasts as she reached her head up and stuck her tongue out, licking the tip of Jason's penis. Then, abruptly, Jason moved back and let out a yelp and he came, streaming cum between Kate's breasts.

The three of them lay, satisfied, on the floor of the tent for some time. Then Kate said, "Well, I guess I should go jump in the lake to wash this off."

"We'll join you," said Jason. Eric agreed. His cock was already rising again in anticipation.

12