The Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suddenness of the question caught Simon unawares. “Twenty-eight going on twenty-nine.” He responded.

“Do you realize I am twice your age?”

“No I didn’t. Does it matter?”

“To me no. To you I expect that when the novelty wears off it will.”

“Laura I promise you that you’re not a novelty – we are here together because I am genuinely attracted to you.”

“Sooner or later you will want a young woman, one of your own age. Don’t worry I am not walking out I want all that I can get and I intend to enjoy every minute that I have with you.”

“Laura I promise you that I am genuinely attracted …”

“Shhhhhhh say nothing and I’ll say no more. Lie back, I want to try something.”

Simon did as she had asked. She turned and raised herself onto all fours. Turning, she slowly slid her body down his. The touch of her nipples trailing along his body sent erotic tingles to his hardening cock. The feel of his body against her nipples increased the level of her licentious feelings. As she slithered slowly down she kept her eyes fixed upon his cock – the object of her desire.

His cock hardened the moment her warm moist mouth enveloped its head. He felt her tongue swirling over the glans, the tip exploring the ridge that marked the separation between the exposed head and the shaft. She drew back curled her tongue so that the tip was pointed and began to explore the outline of the blind oval eye. It felt as if she was entering him through the tip.

Simon wriggled and squirmed until he got his head between Laura’s legs. For the first time Simon could really see her pussy. Simon had seen many women’s pussies since his first sexual fumblings after a High School Prom ten years before, but Laura was the first mature woman he had ever bedded.

The pussies he had looked at before had never born children and belonged to younger slimmer women, women who were little more than teenagers. Their labia had been thin and mean, whereas Laura’s were fleshy and fully developed, hanging down from her like curtains. Even their outer side glistened with hers and his juices. She responded to his touch when with two fingers he gently parted the heavy lips, exposing to his gaze her coral pink inner lips. He looked at the pulsating dark hole where only a short while ago he had buried his cock. He was intrigued by the thick untrimmed growth of her dark pubic hair; hair that he already knew grew nearly to her navel.

Laura was uncertain as to exactly what Simon was doing when he grasped her hips and pulled her down to him. She had heard of the term Sixty-Nine, she even knew in broad terms what it meant; but she had never done it before. By the time she had put a name to what was happening, Simons tongue was lashing her clitoris, flicking it one way then the other.

By way of repayment Laura bobbed her head faster than before. On each downward bob she tried to cram a little more of his iron hard cockstem into her mouth. The blunt head of his cock was blindly butting against the back off her mouth.

She took a series of deep breaths like a diver she held the last one.Just a little more, she thought, bobbing her head down with even more force. Once again the head of his cock hit the back of her mouth, then it slithered into her throat. Fighting the urge to gag she swallowed and suddenly could feel that he was lodged in her throat she gently moved. Simon gave a muffled groan of ecstatic bliss, never before had a woman deep-throated him. Her lungs were bursting when she lifted her head, taking another breath she dove down once again driving his cock down her throat.

All the time she was deep-throating him Simon’s tongue was exciting her clitoris and labia. Lashing her hot inflamed organs with his active slick tongue. Then without warning he would change the tempo and delicately caress those same parts, probing and exploring every delicate fold and crease of the Lotus flower that was her sex.

With a triumphant cry of rapture jizm erupted from his rampant cock. As his cock pumped great hot globules down into her throat she felt as if she was drowning. She swallowed desperately, the more she swallowed the more that seemed to fill her gullet. This event that was in reality over in a matter of seconds, seemed to Laura to have been lasting for an eternity.

Although he pulled his softening cock out of his mouth, he did not cease lavishing attention upon her pussy. Energetically his mouth and tongue sucked and licked at her spread pussy, cajoling orgasm after orgasm from her. Laura had never in her life experienced so many nor such intense orgasms. She doubted whether even when Josh was young he had ever been capable of such a prolonged bout of almost non-stop lovemaking. What was happening to her? She thought as yet another wet geyser of joy erupted somewhere deep within her womb. She experienced momentary panic attacks –was this natural – would she ever stop? Eventually she said, “Please Simon, no more I don’t think I can take any more.”

In the morning when she awoke she was still in his arms, barely moved from the position in which they had been lying cuddling one another. She realized that they had drifted off to sleep holding one another.

Her first movements awoke Simon. Seeing his eyes open she kissed him before he could speak. Pressing her body against his she felt his erect cock.

“Oh my god! You’re like a machine a fuck machine.”

“Well I guess the machine had better perform.” He laughed pushing her onto her back. “My! Oh my I think there are two fuck machines in this bed.” His hand was exploring her already slick slit. Of its own accord her vagina yawned open. “This’ll be a real quicky – I want to get to the track.” He warned, his cock was slipping into her.

“Don’t tell me. Just fuck me.”

Simon needed no urging. His hands moved beneath her buttocks lifting them from the bed. He thrust his hips embedding the full length of his cock in her. She drew up her knees, wrapping her legs around his waist. She pulled herself tighter to him. Simon was true to his word, although energetic it was truly a quick fuck, but not so quick that Laura missed out on her orgasm. When they had both come they parted.

A quicky? Josh would have defined that as a full-blown orgy!

They spent the day at the track watching cars taking part in the timed practice for the big race. Then they watched a short support race. Laura watched this race intently, the cars racing were small open wheel cars of the same type as her own.

At two in the afternoon the cars taking part in the Twenty-Four Hour race lined up on the grid. Their engines roaring they made a slow circuit of the track behind the Starter’s Car. Coming to a halt they took up their positions on the grid for the standing start. Even on the first Lap with twenty-fours of racing in front of them cars were jostling to overtake, pushing to get in front. On the second lap in front of where they stood, a Corvette nudged a Porsche that pirouetted along the track and off onto the grass. The Porsche’s wheels spun, then with pieces of bodywork trailing behind it the car rejoined the track.

“C’mon,” Simon pulled her with him like an excited schoolboy. He led the way through the spectator areas until they reached a point where they had a good view of the pits. Here they could see the mechanics making hasty repairs to the Porsche, within minutes the little car’s motor was fired up and with tires smoking it headed back onto the racetrack.

“Now if my car was damaged like that the guys in the body-shop would take at least a week.” Simon commented. Laura did not point out that he would not accept a car that had been repaired with Gaffer Tape. However she was impressed by the speed that the mechanics turned the cars around.

When darkness fell the cars turned on their lights, all that could be seen were the blazing pools of the cars driving lights approaching and then the red tail lights once the car passed. Only the big screens told the spectators who was in the lead, as about fifteen laps separated the leading car from the last car still running.

Laura’s fingers ran with grease when they ate burgers bought from one of the trackside fast food concessions. They made their way over to the carnival, and got into a car on the Ferris Wheel. As it climbed up into the sky, Laura saw the overall layout of the track traced out by the twinkling lights of the cars.

It was not until Laura yawned that Simon said they should return to the motel. “You should have said that you were tired, I’d forgotten where we were staying.” He said as they entered their suite.

“Forgotten?” Perplexed by his comment she raised an eyebrow.

“This is the first year I’ve not camped up by the track.”

“Why didn’t you camp this year?”

“Would you have accepted if I’d asked you to camp out with me?”

“Well no, I suppose not.”

“When you said yes I had to make a reservation.” He laughed ruefully, she liked seeing him laughing. When he laughed his eyes had crinkles around them. “It occupied an awful lot of my secretary’s time last week. But it is proving to be well worthwhile.”

“What? A weekend with an old lady like me?”

“A weekend with a very sexy lady. Tell me if its not an ungentlemanly question, where the hell did you learn to do a deep-throat?”

Adopting her best Southern Belle accent Laura said. “Why Sir that is ungentlemanly, but I’ll answer. I have to confess that I learnt last night Sir.” She reverted to her own voice. “I have never done it before, never felt the inclination to do it, and never even tried. But last night I wanted to be special. To give you something no-one else has ever had.”

“So it was a first time for both of us.”

“I didn’t realize but I am glad. Never ever has anyone made love to me like you did last night.”

As they got into bed Laura said. “Simon I feel guilty.”

He was immediately attentive. “Guilty why? Are you on about our age difference again? I told you it does not …” He stopped seeing her smile.

“No not that, I mean that I feel guilty about the money you have spent on a two bedroom suite when one bed has remained unused.”

“To have you in my bed it’s money well spent.”

She reverted back to her Southern Belle accent. “Why Sir I do declare that is quite the most chivalrous thing that a gentleman could say.”

He responded in kind. “Mam to share a bed with you is an honor. Hell that didn’t come out the way I meant it to.” He blushed. “I can see that I am going to have to watch Gone with the Wind a few times so I can get the words right.”

“I’ve got the video tape.”

“Well that’s one way to fill our evenings together.”

She kissed him. “I kinda hope against hope that there’s a lot of them. Maybe they’ll get to be boring after a while.” She was surprised, when he returned her kiss she could feel that his cock was already hard. “My you are eager,” she said as she circled her fingers around his hot cock. Last night would have had Josh protesting he was worn out for a month. In fact she thought Josh had never lasted half the time Simon had done last night and now he was ready again. After spending fourteen hours out someplace, Josh would have fallen comatose in his chair, whereas this man was obviously ready for another night of passion.

What really shocked her was her own hunger for him.The Whore’s welcome to Josh she thought as she slid her lips over Simon’s rampant cockhead. She was once again exploring the texture of Simon’s cock when she thought of her daughter.If Amy walked in through that door and saw me with a man’s cock in my mouth using my hands to play with his balls, what would she say? Laura decided that her daughter would probably call her a slut and disown her, she also decided that she really did not care.

She felt the stirring of his balls, then his hands clamped against the sides of her head. She expected him to thrust his hips toward her driving his cock into her throat. He eased her back away from him. “No not yet,” he said pushing her onto her back.

With his hands against her calves he lifted her legs up high, spreading them apart then pushed them down until her feet touched the pillow by her head. He knelt between her legs. “This is the best view in the world, if I could paint I’d paint it, someday I would like to photograph what I see – to share this view with you.”

Laura laughed. “Why would I want to see myself? – I know my own body.”

“Do you? Think carefully. Have you ever spread yourself like this and seen yourself as I see you?”

“Of course not how could I unless I did it with a mirror or a camera?”

It was his turn to laugh. “Precisely and that my dear is why I want to photograph you.”

“Have you got your camera?” She had uttered the words, before she considered what she had said.

“I’ll get it.” He replied as he lowered her legs.

Amy will kill me! – God she’s my daughter not my mother really its nothing to do with her.

His camera was slung around his neck, when he lifted her legs again. “Relax.” He said as he spread her legs.

“Promise me you will never show them to anyone else.”

“I promise.”

“What about when you get them developed? Someone will see them.”

“It’s a digital camera. Here,” he said holding the camera out to her. “Look at the screen on the back and you will see the picture I have taken.”

She looked, it did not feel like she was looking at an image of herself, it was too disembodied. He had framed an area that extended from just in front of her labia, a fringe of tightly curled pubic hair to just behind her anus. The way her legs had been forced over and open had flattened the tops of her thighs.

What immediately caught her eye were the beads of moisture. Diamond like and glinting. Almost as if her entire sex had been decorated with sparkling eye make-up. Her outer lips were raised, puffed up, darkened by the blood that had pumped into them. Between them peeked the coral pink inner lips that looked like a pair of delicate seashells. Her clitoris stood alone in the slit, it appeared far smaller than she had imagined it to be. Could such an important organ the bringer of such great joy really be so small?

“What do you think?” He asked.

“I don’t know Simon. It is strange. I know it is me, yet it doesn’t feel as if it is me. There is a sense of detachment, unreality about this picture. Can you get me a print?”

“I’ll make you a print.”

“Gee. You do your own processing?”

Simon laughed. “No its digital. Its an electronic image. I connect the camera to the computer and print the pictures.”

“I don’t understand half of that – but do me a picture. Say, can I photograph your cock?”

They spent a while taking photographs of one another from different angles. “Simon I’ve an idea. I want you to come over my tits and I’ll press the button just as you come, capturing the sperm whilst it is in mid air.”Had she really suggested that? She could hardly believe the depths her mind could sink to.What had this man unleashed when he made love to her, she was talking like a two-bit whore, without a trace of shame.

He straddled her stomach. The back of his hand brushed against her breasts as he jacked himself off. She was trying to stay concentrated on her self-assigned task as a photographer. The motion of his hand generated shards of electricity that ripped through her body terminating with a thump in her abdomen. Between his muscular thighs she writhed in torments of ecstasy. Each vicious jolt to her abdomen transformed itself into a wet jet of joy.

She had almost forgotten the photograph when he exclaimed, “Ready! I’m coming.”

She tried to frame his cock and press the button as she felt the first of his hot sticky come land on her erect nipple, then her tits seemed to be overwhelmed by his gooey semen as it flowed lethargically over them. Somewhere, sometime she had read that the average male ejaculation measured a soup spoon – she was certain his ejaculation would have filled a coffee cup. He massaged the fluid into her skin causing ripples of ecstatic tremors to course through her body, soon too soon for her the fluid had cooled, drying into hard flakes.

When he had finished his cock was limp and sad looking. Laura grasped his buttocks and pulled him towards her. She crammed his cock into her mouth as if she intended to devour him. Sucking furiously she literally willed him back into hardness. “Now fuck me. Fuck me hard.” She demanded.

He moved so that he was kneeling between her legs. Again he lifted them, this time none too gently. His roughness thrilled her. He plunged his cock into her open pussy and began to pound into her like a pile driver, on each inward stroke his hard pubic bone collided with her aroused clitoris.

“Oh yes honey give it to me … give it to me hard … I want, need to feel you … don’t worry about hurting me just do me.” She raved at him, her nails ripping grooves in his back as she spurred him on.

Eventually his body stiffened he pulled nearly out of her then slammed in as deep as he could as the sperm spurted from his cock in hot sticky globules. “I am bushed.” He said as he lowered her legs.

She kissed him, when their lips parted she whispered. “Simon you are fantastic.”

It was soon after that they fell asleep.

Simon was asleep on his back, snoring gently when Laura awoke. She looked at him, he looked so young, so angelic. She felt a twinge of guilt,was she as the older woman taking advantage of his youth? Then she recalled it was he who had shown her how to be adventurous in her lovemaking, not the other way around.

She lifted the sheet. His cock was hard, not iron bar hard, but definitely hard. Taking care not to disturb him she turned around and squirmed down the bed. Not touching him was difficult but eventually she had his cock in her mouth, ever so gently she moved her tongue polishing his exposed glans. His cock hardened rapidly and still he did not stir.

It was only when he was coming that he moved. She had to hold him tightly to prevent him bucking away from her as he squirted his juice down her throat. By the time he had finished he was fully awake. When he had finished coming she moved up to lie next to him. “Did you enjoy that?”

“Enjoy it! You have no idea! You have just made one of my favorite fantasies come true.

“Only one?”

“Well you had already made my deep-throat one a reality.”

“ Oh my poor darling. Soon I’ll spoil all your dreams.”

“I’m not complaining, but I will be if I don’t get to see the end of the race.” He said as he jumped out of bed.

They both dressed quickly and returned to the racetrack. The cars were still thundering around, the pace maintained by the lead cars was unrelenting. The first thing that Laura noticed was how many cars bore the scars of minor accidents. When she commented on this, Simon said that during the hours of darkness minor collisions and spin-offs were almost inevitable. He also pointed out that only about half of the cars that had started the race were still on the track.

Between ten and eleven the cars began to make their final pit-stops. In most cases the drivers were changed and the cars number one driver, who had been resting, got in to drive the final stint. Despite the twenty plus hours that the cars had been running almost non-stop, the lap times began to tumble as the top drivers tried to seize the lead.

Laura found that her ears were rapidly becoming attuned to the racetrack. Now as a car approached she could discern the agricultural rumble of the big V8’s, the smooth roar of the V12 Ferraris, the higher pitched howl of the Porsche flat six’s. The car that stood out was a lone Mazda RX that by comparison seemed to whisper as it passed.