The Carson's Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your hand feels really nice on my leg," I answered, putting both my hands on her calves and doing like she did, running my hands up and down, enjoying the smooth firmness and the bulge of her calf muscles. It was awkward for me though with her legs crossed, and I could only touch the exposed portions of her lower legs. So I shifted to her thighs, running my hands along the tops of her thighs then the outside of her thighs, then on the inside of her thighs. By then, Kim had a hand on each of my calves and was running her hands back and forth from my ankles the thickest part of my calves. Then she ran her hands up to my knees and fingered me gently on the underside of my knees.

"I love the way you're touching my legs, Elise, but it's sort of difficult not to have sexual feelings about it," she said with a mild tone of regret.

"So what?" I smiled, "Yesterday when we nearly kissed and I accused you of rubbing your crotch on me, the sexual tension between us was thick enough to cut with a knife." I deliberately ran my hands down her inner thighs almost close enough to touch her panties, then slowly I gave her a firm squeeze, "Maybe there's always been something sexual between us. Maybe that's why we became friends instead of just rivals? How many times have we wrestled with you tickling me, and how many of those times were you rubbing your crotch against me?"

Kim giggled, "You may be right about most of that, and yes, I guess I've rubbed by groin against you quite a few times. Mostly it was just to playfully humiliate you, make you feel like you had been dominated or something. But thinking back on it, it always did feel nice between my legs."

"You can say it, Kim," I leaned forward and spoke barely above a whisper, "You rubbed your pussy against my body, and it felt good to you."

"I have to say that?" she said, giggling again.

I grinned, "No, you don't have to say it. But you sure as hell did it, and I'd enjoy hearing you admit it."

She rolled her eyes but said very clearly, "In the two years that we have been friends, we have often wrestled, and I have often rubbed my pussy against your body, and I enjoyed doing it."

"There, doesn't that feel better? Doing something nice for me just because I asked you to?"

"I guess so, Elise," then she slowly and while deliberately looking me in the eyes, bent over and gave my left knee a kiss, a kiss with enough moisture in it to leave a damp spot on my knee, "But maybe I just can't resist you because I love you so much."

I knew she was half serious and half joking, so I answered back in the same tone, "I love you too, sweetie. Do you think you love me enough to give another kiss like that one to my mouth? The way I figure it, you still owe me a kiss from yesterday."

"I think you're just being greedy," she gave a little giggle and leaned forward, "but here goes." And she kissed me. Her lips touched mine softly and sweetly for about a second. "There, are you satisfied?"

"Not really," I glanced at my knee and back to her eyes, "My knee is a little wet, but my lips aren't. My knee got a better kiss."

She didn't say anything. She just leaned forward and kissed me again, and this time, her lips opened and her tongue flicked lightly across my lips. I molded my lips to hers and flicked back, and briefly our tongues touched. It was a sweet, delicate but erotic kiss, and it excited me considerably. I would have held it as long as she was willing but she pulled back a few inches and asked, "Better?"

"That was a beautiful kiss, Kim," I whispered back, "I don't think I have words enough to tell you how much I enjoyed it."

Kim looked downward and said softly, "I can tell you enjoyed it. I did too. And I think we have both enjoyed touching each other's legs. I probably even have as big a wet spot on my panties as you have on yours." She stood up in front of me, and I could indeed see a small wet spot on her panties before she was fully erect with her thighs touching. "So what say we go out and track down that DVD you wanted, and I think we'll maybe need at least two bottles of wine tonight."

I looked down at my lap, "No, my wet spot is a little bigger than yours, Kim. But sure, lets put on our pants and go shopping."

I felt a little disappointed, but wasn't going to put any pressure on Kim, at least no more than I already had, at least not for now. I was relieved that she seemed at least somewhat past her crisis. But I knew she wasn't all the way past it yet.

Kim offered to drive and I accepted. We chatted about little stuff on the way to the store, and pretty easily found the DVD, as it was a popular movie - one of those combination suspense and action flicks. We stopped by a liquor store on the way back and Kim bought four bottles of her favorite Shiraz. "Just in case company drops in," smirked Kim, "and if we don't drink all of it, it keeps well in the fridge."

On the way back, Kim appeared absorbed in her driving when she suddenly said, "Another reason I don't want to have sex with you, is that what you told me about you and Melinda in the bathroom - well, it made me feel a little jealous, and I don't like feeling jealous about you, Elise."

She glanced at me and I smiled at her. "I feel pretty jealous about what Roxy did to you, too. But that's normal. We're both very close, and I think some of what makes us feel jealous is that we weren't the first girl lover for the other. Does that feel true to you?"

"I guess," she grumbled, "But you said you wished I was there to see what you did with Melinda, and I'm glad I wasn't."

"Maybe it would have been erotic enough for you not to have felt that way. And maybe you wouldn't feel that way at all if it was the three of us together. But that's a little thing, Kim. I think I would like for us to be lovers. We've shared just about everything else. But it's not going to be a locked in relationship for me. I don't want to get married to a man, either, at least not for a long time. I'm going to spend my youth on a variety of experiences including different lovers, and I suspect you really feel the same way. And what's this 'another reason you don't want to have sex with me?' You gotta list or something?"

Kim gave me a grin, "You can sure out-argue me, and sure, what you say sounds sensible. And like I promised, I'll try to think positively about it. But if I were you, I wouldn't start betting money that you and me are going to have a threesome with Melinda."

"Oh, I could see that happening so really easily," I disagreed, "In fact, it would be very difficult to avoid, so I will bet money on it if you're sucker enough to take the bet. For one thing, you have to have sex with Melinda. For another, I would want to watch, and I would refuse to leave, and Melinda would want me to stay if I wanted to stay because Melinda is in love with me. Finally, it would have to turn into a threesome because watching you fulfill Melinda's fantasy would turn me on so much that I would have to have sex, too."

Kim gave me a woeful glance before looking back to the road, "And I thought you were the sane one! That whole scenario depends on several factors, and the very least likely part is that I have to have sex with Melinda. I'll admit she's cute, and the way I am now," she shrugged without looking at me, "I am quite attracted to her - she's so cute and cuddly and petite... But have you lost your mind? Why would I have to have sex with her? Just because she has a fantasy about me? I bet dozens of people have fantasies about me."

"You're being modest, it's got to be hundreds every time you walk across the quad," we both chuckled - her because she thought I was exaggerating - me, because I knew I wasn't, "But you have to have sex with Melinda because you called her a desperate little queer, and not even to her face, but it got back to her. And god knows how many girls have heard that by now. She's really hurt, and I suspect that a couple of girls have treated her pretty meanly because of what you said."

Kim gave me a look that I could only interpret as open shock. She even paled and immediately pulled over to the curb and killed the engine, even though we were still two blocks from the university. She put her face on hands that were white-knuckle gripped on the wheel then slowly turned her face toward me, "My God! I really said that?"

I gave her a look of pity, but there wasn't much in my voice, "I warned you about talking like that about people and about making thoughtless crude remarks. You may have seriously hurt that girl's life. That may follow her for years, and the shame she is enduring may be with her the rest of her life." While that was all true, I knew Melinda to be pretty tough in her own way, but I wasn't going to let Kim off the hook. I cared about Kim and didn't want her going through life hurting people and making enemies. "To make it worse, she has always looked up to you. Well, and to me. She wishes she was more like us, taller anyway."

Kim started to cry, "Oh damn, you're right! I have to offer her anything. Hell, I'll be lucky if she just wants sex. I'll run naked across the quad swearing I told dirty lies about her if she asks me for that."

I softened, "Well, I know you'll do the right thing; but just so you know, that's the first part of her fantasy - that you apologize to her and promise not to be mean to her anymore. And I don't think she would ask anything cruel of you. I already yelled at her about setting us up at that party. But what she did to you wasn't near as bad as what you did to her, although she, at least, said she feels a little sorry about it now."

Kim was trying to get her crying under control. I don't think I'd ever seen her cry before. Of course all girls aren't weepy things, in fact I don't think I've cried for years. Kim sniffed and looked at me again, "Couldn't you have waited to tell me that back at the dorm?" She started the engine and pulled out slowly, she coughed and added, "If anyone asks me why I've been crying, I'm telling them that you made me cry."

"That's not really true. You did something that made you cry."

"I know," and she gave me a swollen, red-eyed glance, "But I'll still blame it on you."

I laughed, "That's my girl!"

To both our good fortunes, no one seemed to notice us enter the dorm and go up to our room. Kim went into the bathroom for a moment and came back out - "Damn, I really ugly up when I cry." She put the wine in the fridge, which was, with the three beers left, getting pretty full, although there would be some space to cram leftover pizza. It was already almost lunch time, but neither of us was feeling hungry yet, so maybe we would be able to eat the whole pizza.

"Actually you look a lot better than you did," I grinned.

"Thanks," Kim noted wryly, "We've still got an entire afternoon ahead of us, what would you like to do?"

I walked up to her and put my arms around her neck; with our faces close to touching she returned my embrace slightly by putting her hands on my hips and I said in a soft voice, "I really would enjoy going back to what we were doing before, you know, almost cuddling, doing a little touching, and making sweet little damp spots on each other's panties?"

My breasts were barely touching hers, but they were touching and I think she was as aware of it as I was, "You're very persistent, Elise. Are you really sure you want to have sex with me that badly?"

I leaned my hips in a little closer to let my jeans barely touch her jeans. It was really nice that we were almost the same height, although I was maybe a quarter of an inch taller. I'm five-seven. "I'm not sure, but yeah, I think would love to have sex with you. Think how nice it would be. We could have sex every day if we want to, and when we do have sex with other people, at least it won't be because we are desperately horny." Kim was breathing through her lips and by now I was too, so I got even closer until our noses touched, so that my words were breathed into her mouth, "But no, I'm not really sure I want to have sex with you, but I'm really sure that I would like to strip down to nothing but bras and panties and play around some more like we were doing before."

Kim said softly, "Well I am nearly always desperately horny and if we do what you want, I'm afraid we're gonna have sex."

"And I'm pretty sure we will have sex today. I know we are going to have sex tomorrow because I'm going to pick up the phone in just a minute and invite Melinda over to spend tomorrow afternoon with us, and that's when you are going to apologize to her. And I know I'm going to have sex with Melinda again tomorrow because both she and I are going to want to do it. I'd like for us to be more comfortable with each other's bodies before tomorrow gets here, with us more of a couple if you will, but I won't rape you. It's your call. Why, what do you want to do with this afternoon?"

Kim sighed and kissed me, three times, just pecks on the mouth, but damp, lingering pecks on the edges of my lips first with the last one in the center, "That thing with Melinda is hanging over my head, so it is kind of hard for me to relax, you know? So, maybe we should invite her over tonight to watch the movie with us. And if you and I need to have sex before then, then I guess that just leaves this afternoon. But maybe it could be more like you said. We could start real slow, and I mean slower than you planned. Maybe just jeans and shoes at first."

"You know, I don't think you would have been this hard to seduce yesterday. Maybe you really were traumatized." I said with concern. I suddenly figured that maybe I hadn't taken Kim seriously enough.

"I've been trying to tell you," she whispered earnestly, "I'm a desperately horny person, and Roxy knows what buttons to push. She effectively raped me last night because I never felt I had a choice. Sure, no jury would convict a nympho for raping a nympho, especially not nympho that will even admit that she enjoyed it, hell, in fact I'd have to admit I loved it. But that's why I feel ashamed. Maybe I was over dramatizing a bit, and maybe you've talked me off the ledge, and maybe it would even help me to experience some loving sex with you. But I need to take it slow. I need to feel like I can quit if I want to, and I need you to understand, because you are the only one I know that could."

I hugged her tightly then, and we rested each other's heads on each other's shoulders and we must have stood there for about five minutes, before I was able to meekly say, "Will you ever be able to forgive me for being an insensitive ass?"

"Of course, Elise," she kissed my neck but I didn't feel anything sexual about it, "Besides I'm not that good with putting things into words. If I had known how to say it, I would have made you understand earlier. Besides every thing you have said is still true." I felt more than heard her chuckle, "Except that part about your ass being insensitive." I felt her hand reach down and cup one of my cheeks, "I bet you feel that."

I giggled, "I sure do!" and her hand on my ass definitely did feel warm and sexual, especially when she applied a slow squeeze, so I said, "I'm sure that this will come out much later, but I'll go ahead and mention it now, if I haven't already, but I really like having someone play with my bottom."

Kim snickered and released me, then sat down on her bed to take off her shoes, "I know. I didn't really like it at first; it felt too much like taking a shit. But by the second time I had come with Roxy's tongue in my ass, I was a true believer in the bottom as another legitimate erogenous zone."

I laughed as I slipped off my shoes and started unbuttoning my jeans again, "You're so crude! Couldn't you have said that at first it felt like going to the bathroom?" I so welcomed the sight of Kim's thighs as she pulled her jeans down.

She shrugged, "It made you laugh, and often you laugh when I say crude stuff. You've conditioned me. I expect that you'll eventually condition me to lick your ass every night as you drop off to sleep."

I couldn't keep a squirm out of my hips as she said that with my jeans half way down, and Kim saw it, so I grinned and admitted, "That does sound delicious!" Kim had her pants all the way off now, and I noticed her toes again. As I stepped out of my jeans, I asked her about them, "Hey, how come you painted your toes this morning?"

Kim suddenly got a shy look and actually batted her eyelashes as she gave me lidded look, barely meeting my eyes. Strangely, I knew she wasn't faking the shy, coquettish look, "I wanted to look pretty for you."

"But why?" I was genuinely puzzled, "You know I think you're drop dead gorgeous already. I must have told you that a thousand times!"

"I know," she said softly, "But looking pretty for someone is different."

"So you made yourself pretty for me to tell me you were moving out?"

She went to the ends of the beds to the cleared area on the floor where we usually watched TV. Although sometimes we moved the TV so we could watch it from the beds. We only had one chair - a wooden one set up at our computer desk. We both had laptops and I don't know why we'd never bought a second chair except that Kim seemed to be content to work on her computer while sitting cross-legged in her bed, hunched over it like some crazed bell-ringer. Kim answered as she sat down where she had been sitting before, not cross-legged but with her legs stretched out, leaning on her hands, "I didn't want to move out. I thought you might be repulsed by what I had to tell you. How would I know that you had the same experience and that instead of being shocked and horrified like I was, you turned into some kind of happy, slut tornado, fucking every girl in sight!"

I sat down by her knees and hugged my own knees. "Slut tornado," I snorted, but then I assumed a thoughtful look, "Actually, that's not altogether inaccurate. Melinda wanted to put the make on this really beautiful, slim blonde chick with pouty lips. I started to ask her if I could come along to watch, but I felt so worn out from orgasms, I came home instead." I jumped up, "Oh that reminds me, time to cast the bones of fate."

I walked over to my purse and took out my cell phone. I called Melinda and invited her over to watch the DVD, eat pizza and drink wine with us in our room. "Are you sure that Kim wants me there?" she asked.

"Yes, absolutely, Kim made a point of telling me to invite you over tonight. Say, around seven? Do you have other plans?"

"Well yeah, but not written in stone. That girl you saw me with last night? She told me I could call her tonight if I didn't have anything else to do."

"Really? Well go ahead and call her and say you have something else to do, and maybe you can see her tomorrow. Besides, didn't you already get together at the party?"

I could see Kim's interest in the conversation. Melinda chuckled, "We sure did. Why do you think she wants to see me again tonight?"

"You know, if I hadn't already been worn out, I would have asked if I could come along and watch. So I'm a little curious about what you would have said?"

"Are you kidding? After what you did for me last night? Elise, I'm already willing to do anything you ask me for the rest of my life. But just so you know, it would have been okay with her, too. She told me that she's had a hard on for you for years and that she'd do anything if you were willing to give her a little attention. Her name is Darya. She's from Russia and has actually been in a couple of your freshmen classes with you."

"Gosh!" I'm sure my panties got wet if they weren't already, "Well tell her I will be joining you two tomorrow, hell, I'll get us a motel room." I glanced at Kim and she was definitely showing interest now, maybe even a little concern, "I'll even try to talk Kim into coming, but I will definitely be there." Melinda rang off and I put the cell phone back in my purse.