The Casting Couch Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea, baby," he said. "The position we were in before was easier for you to take my big meat."

Then he got on the bed beside her and dragged her up a little before turning her limp body onto her side again. She felt his huge cock pressing against her ass and feared that he might try to take her asshole. God, he'd kill her if he did. She tried telling him so, but the words came out jumbled and sounded like a moan.

"Shh, baby, I know," he said and slid his hand between her thighs, his fingers finding her juicy cunt. After finger-fucking her for several seconds to make sure she was still lubricated, Toby reached down and lifted her leg back and over his so that his big cockhead was lined up perfectly with the hole in her pussy. "Tony Jr.'s gonna take care of that ache for you, baby," he whispered, licking her earlobe just as he pushed his hips against her ass and slid his meat into her wet canal. He went in a lot easier from this angle and managed to get about half his cock inside her on the first thrust. Allison squealed and wiggled her hips, trying to push him out. God, she'd never felt so full! It was soooo big! "Ahh, fuck!" she gasped as he pushed inside another inch.

Toby wrapped one hand around her thigh to keep her leg up and over his as he slowly began pumping his hips in and out. On the third stroke he pushed deeper and kept pushing until he felt his cock flip against the top of her cervix and his balls rest on her ass. Damn, Jeff was right. This bitch was built to take black cock. No woman's cunt had ever swallowed his meat whole like this. "Damn, baby."

He held still, savoring the feeling of this tight cunt wet and warm around him, and slid his hand until it was resting on her stomach. He'd wondered if he could feel the impression of himself pushed up in her through her skin and was certain he did. With a smile, he slid his hand back to her thigh, lifted it a little higher and began pumping his hips like a madman, sawing his penis in and out of that sweet pussy like this was the last fuck he'd ever experience. The white bitch loved it. Every time his cock head touched her cervix, she squealed and spasmed around him.

Allison lost count of the number of orgasms that washed over her as the black man hammered away at her pussy from behind. She was beginning to get some energy back and one hand clawed at the bedspread beneath her while the other lifted and tried to push back at the black hip pounding into her. But she felt a major orgasm rush up from her loins and couldn't stop his humping her even if she'd had her strength. She hadn't even recovered from that orgasm yet when the man suddenly released her leg and pulled out of her.

Toby rolled the woman over onto her knees and lifted her up by her tummy. Spreading her thighs wide, he wanted to fuck this bitch doggie style when he busted his nut inside her. Allison was panting and gasping when she lifted her head and glanced over her shoulder. He positioned his large head against her pussy again and pushed inside with one long, slow, deep thrust that rang a soft scream from her throat. The mixture of pain and pleasure was incredible, and she felt herself tense then flood with orgasm for about the fifth time since he'd entered her. She felt his cock spread through her pussy so that the head popped into her cervix and lodged itself inside her womb. She threw her head back and screamed like she'd never screamed before. She felt his cock begin to swell, making it even bigger as it pressed against her insides. She squealed. She'd never felt so good! Oh, god, she'd never! Her body erupted in the biggest orgasm she'd ever had, and the sensation was too much. She passed out, still feeling his cock slide in and out of her pleasure hole.

Toby was grunting as he heaved himself in and out of her sweet cunt. Damn, this bitch was good. Her pussy muscles were clamping tight to his big meat. "Fuck," he breathed again and again. He couldn't believe she was taking all of him. Toby gave a loud roar and buried his cock deep inside her. His body tensed as he grabbed hold of her sexy hips and held her ass tight against his stomach. Allison was just coming to when she felt gallons of hot cum shooting into her womb, splashing against her inner walls and sending her into her final orgasm. Even after he'd pulled his now soft penis out of her, she was still throbbing in the throes of a massive climax.

"Damn, baby, you sucked the life out of Toby Jr.," Toby said, collapsing back on the bed, breathing hard. After a few minutes, she felt, then heard him get off the bed and start to get dressed. Allison was in that place between sleep and consciousness when she thought she heard more voices in the room.

Toby opened the door and smiled as he greeted his friends. "Damn, that bitch is one great fuck. Who's next?"

Jeff and Barry were no where to be seen, and Toby knew they were in another room with the other white bitch. He figured he watch this one get nailed again while he regained his strength, then do her again. Maybe he'd see if the other one could handle his cock too. Eric, one of his former teammates, stepped forward and smiled, as did one of Jeff's friends from the movie business, a short hispanic guy in his late forties.

When Eric looked into the bedroom, he let out a long wolf whistle, seeing the white bitch still laying there with her naked ass in the air, cum running in streams down her creamy white thighs. "Looks like you filled her up good," he praised and began removing his clothes. Though he had probably the smallest dick of any black man Toby had ever seen, Eric was still a respectable size at five inches. What he lacked in length, he made up in thickness. "Guess that means I'll have to find another hole to fill up, huh?" he laughed.

Allison was half asleep when she felt someone lift and turn her over onto her back. Lifting heavy eyelids, she saw a black man, different from the one before, standing naked over her. She watched as he crawled onto the bed on top of her, his cock hanging soft between his thighs. When he straddled her chest and pushed his hips at her, she felt him slide his hands into her hair and pull her head forward, towards his awaiting cock.

"Suck me off, sweetheart," he told her, and Allison did nothing more than part her lips before she felt him wrap a hand around his length and push his fat cock inside her mouth. Feeling very tired, but growing hot again, she licked her tongue up and down his shaft several times before he commanded, "Suck it, bitch!"

She'd just started to suck him off when she felt hands on her thighs, slowly pushing them apart. Then she felt a cock pressing into her again, though this time it felt much thinner than before. She heard a man's voice, very accented, groan and say, "Just gonna get myself all wet and slick so I can push inside that ass."

Oh, god, she was being fucked by a Mexican and black man at the same time. The man between her legs stroked in and out about five or six times before pulling out of her cunt. She felt him lifting her legs and pressing her thighs toward her chest. With her ass pointing up more, he aimed his cockhead at her puckered anus and began to push inside. He slid in easily, thanks to prior stretching by Jeff and the lubrication from her pussy.

She grunted against the cock in her mouth, and the man who had his cock sliding between her lips grew impatient. Grabbing her behind the ears, he began to face fuck her, fast and hard, and it didn't take long for him to cum in her mouth. Frantically trying to swallow it all so she could breathe, she felt the man between her legs pounding her ass hard and fast until he too came inside her. She had cum running out of three holes and was horrified to hear the man who'd just cum in her mouth laugh and say, "Damn, this bitch can suck. Who's next?"

A black guy from her acting class--she thought his name was Keith--asked someone to get a towel so he could clean her up. Thank god, she thought. He was going to help her.

Keith had savored the sight of this sexy blonde, with her tight green dress hugging some delicious curves, a hot, plump ass and some generous tits as soon as she'd walked in tonight. Actually, he'd been in lust with her sexy body since the first day she'd walked into the acting class. She'd ignored him totally, but tonight, she was gonna feel his cock pound her white pussy until she begged for more. He took the towel someone handed him and began wiping away the abundance of cum running out of her. Geez. She was pumped full of semen. The towel made a squishing sound as he wrapped it around a finger and tried to dig the fluid out of her pussy. The bitch moaned at the sensation, and he decided she was clean enough for him.

Allison trembled, needing release and yet confused by her feelings. Keith slid his large, black hands up her arms and onto her breasts, which were still heavy with desire. "Come on, Allison," he said and helped her raise herself to her feet. When her helpless body fell against him, seeking support, he slid an arm under her own and helped her take a few steps. The other men were looking at him like he was crazy until he smiled, leaned down and ate at her mouth, keeping her distracted as he walked her over to the wall. Releasing her mouth and propping her up against the wall, face first, he slid his black fingers down her smooth white back until they rested on her round asscheeks.

Keith smiled to himself, taking in her curvy backside and the fall of her hair over her shoulders. Her sweet snow white ass was reddened by the recent fuck from Miguel and was directly in the focus of his eager gaze. He wanted to fuck her right up the ass for the way she refused to admit she wanted his black cock, and decided he just might do that before he left tonight.

Figuring he had her right where he wanted her, Keith was ready to slam his black dick into her white pussy, but he wanted to tease her first. He reached out with his right hand and placed it firmly on the wall directly above Allison's head, flexing his forearm muscles, sending her a message of his power. Bending down and pulling her long honey blonde hair away from the side of her face, he leaned in and whispered coarsely into her ear. "You want me to fuck you, don't you, bitch?" he asked simply.

"I-I don't know," she trembled against the wall, confused about what she wanted. Her pussy was on fire and needed to be quenched, but she didn't want this black man to fuck her.

"Don't lie." He raked his front teeth along her ear and roughly bit her earlobe, causing the speechless married woman to wince and cry out. He liked seeing her in this lewd display and was ready to progress things.

Feeling Keith's right hand drop away from the wall beside her face, and his left hand leave the curvy shape of her ass, a second later, she felt both of his large powerful palms on the inside of her toned thighs and with a swift push out, he helped open her legs wide. With the side of her face and hands flatly pressed against the wall in front of her and her legs spread wide, she heard the loud rip of his zipper behind her. Less than five seconds after hearing the zipper pulled down, the weight of his cock smacked against her bare white ass. Desperately wanting to turn back and see what he was preparing to unleash upon her, she felt his fingers search for and find the folds of her slick pussy lips, and as he caressed them, she moaned and pressed against the wall instead. Then Keith grabbed her by the back of the head and tilted her face so he could slide his tongue in her mouth as he lined his cock up with her dripping wet pussy.

Allison gasped around his tongue in her mouth and winced feeling the incredible stabbing pain of his thick black dick pushing into the folds of her sore, raw cunt without warning. He pulled his mouth back and shoved his cock as deep as it could go, pushing past her cervix. "Ohhhh, fuck," she cried out loud enough that if anyone was in the next room, they would have thought someone was being taught a painful lesson.

Keith knew that after handling Toby's mammoth cock, he wasn't hurting Allison by shoving his skinnier 11-incher into her pussy. She was screaming in pleasure, not pain. He slid even more of his girth into her from behind. Then he began powerful, pistonlike fuck motions, savoring the way the willing white woman's body shook violently under his brutal assault. He loved the sound of his hips slapping skin as he pounded her good and hard.

Allison moaned out load. "Oh god, that feels good!" she cried, and began to shake her ass back against the black man working his cock into her from behind.

A few seconds later, Keith groaned, feeling his black cock spewing its seed inside the obscenely spread pussy of the married white woman he was fucking.

"Ahhhh...Ahhhhh....Ahhhhh," Allison gasped noisily as his cum pooled in her cunt and slowly started dripping down her inner thighs and onto the carpet below. "Ahhhh!"

Keith's hard body still pinned her to the wall, his half-hard cock still dug up inside her twat as she spasmed around him. Before she was down to earth, he slowly slid out of her and pressed his cockhead against her asshole. Allison quivered in delight. When he pressed inside her tight hole, she winced, feeling a little soreness, but otherwise, no pain, only pleasure.

As he worked his hips, pushing in and out of her, her orgasm began to build up again, and he knew it. Circling his hips, he smiled when she reached back to grab hold of his hips. As he released his seed deep in her bowels, Allison screamed in delight.

Barely lifting her head, she looked around the room and saw at least five more men shedding their clothes. All but one was black. Oh, god, she thought, as she felt one man lift and carry her to the end of the bed. He turned her over onto her stomach with her knees on the floor. His long cock slid against her raw pussy and she gasped when she felt him begin to slide inside.

Allison's last thought before she flew into another orgasm was, where the hell was Lisa?

To Be Continued...

12