The Castle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stacy closed her yellow jar, I thought it was over, but then she opened the blue one, to add the last part: a sky. Raising her head, Stacy asks us: "I could use a hand or two, want to join me?" We both agree, anxious to feel Priscilla's skin. Stacy fills our hands with blue paint and asks us to do her arms and breasts. We quickly paint her whole arms blue but Priscilla sees my hesitation to caress her breasts: "Don't be shy Iann, I've been waiting for her to do my breasts for a long time now. I need someone to caress me, go ahead." Then, slowly, I slide my hand to her breast. My cock twitches when I feel the mellow curves rising against my hand as she takes a deep breath. With her eyes closed, she really seems to be enjoying our caresses. Stacy then says: "Be sure that her nipples are erect when you put on paint, it looks better that way. But I guess it won't be a problem today..."

Oh no it won't: within seconds I feel her nipples hardening under my fingers, as she continues to thrust them against my hand. Lucia move's back, leaving Priscilla's other breast nearly untouched: "I'll leave this part to you, if you don't mind." Leaning over Priscilla, I cover her other breast with the blue paint, enjoying the feeling of her generous flesh under my hands. As before, her nipple hardens pretty fast under my touch and soon I don't care about the paint and massages her, oblivious to anything else. Still with her eyes closed, Priscilla begins to breathe a little bit harder and some moans make their way through the background noise: she's loving every second of this as much as I am! Then she whispers:

"If you had not painted my hand blue, I could have returned the favor..."

"I really, really don't care about having a blue cock..." The girls giggle as they hear this, but I don't care about that either.

But just before she grabs my cock, Stacy grabs a wet towel and cleans the paint off. Her hand firmly closes around my shaft as she begins to pump up and down. While I luxuriate in Priscilla's hand, I hear Stacy asking Lucia:

"Is he really that good with his hands?"

"Yes he is, oh yes... Didn't you hear me a few minutes ago?" Stacy's smile is her only answer.

After a few minutes, Stacy's break is over and she says: "Ok you two that's enough. I don't want you to ruin my work right now. It's nearly finished." I slowly move back from Priscilla and let Stacy finish. Lucia pulls a chair from behind the table and invites me to sit in. When I am, she sits sideways on me and we watch Stacy finish her work. To do Priscilla's back, she must be standing up, her hands on the table. To let us en joy the work more closely, she chose the corner of the table closer to us and for those last twenty minutes we're graced by Priscilla's unbelievable ass. Full yet so firm, even while Stacy was painting it with her thorough fingers. She pushed a few moans from Priscilla's mouth while she painted her pussy and ass cleft as yellow as her bush.

And, after five minutes of blow-drying the paint, Stacy's work is finished. Priscilla is stunning, simply stunning. And now free to move as she pleases, she dances to an inaudible music, letting her whole body heat up like a flame, twisting and turning around, letting her hips guide her. Everybody else in the room is now silent, watching Priscilla dance around, completely naked but completely unashamed as well. Realizing her spectators, she adds even more heat to her steps, letting her nearly white hair flail around like a wild flame. Then, all the while dancing like fire, she moves towards the people around her and dances directly against them, the paint clinging solidly to her body.

Some of the women don't hesitate to touch her, feel her waist or even her breasts, while the first men are hesitating. But, dancing right in front of one of those guys, she squats down lewdly, still wiggling her body like a flame. Her face merely inches away from the lucky guy's cock, she blows on his glans before getting back up. Probably ignited by Priscilla's moves, the next women, with Priscilla's back towards her, slipped her hand around her red waist directly to her bush and held it there for a few seconds. Moving to the next guy, Priscilla turns around on him again and bends down, pushing her nude ass and pussy against his cock. With her hands on her bent knees, she gyrates her ass against him, slowly caressing his cock with her cleft and pussy.

She becomes more and more erotic as she goes on, giving the ass grind to some guys there, and a few nipple sucking to the women. But when she dances in front of me, she places her mouth near my ear and says: "I really want your cock..." and then she turns around and gives me the "grind". But after only a few of those lewd rotations, she reaches her hand down to her pussy and spreads her lips for me.

With one hand on her hip and the other guiding my cock, I push it against her hole and enter her in one long stroke. Her pussy is indeed burning hot and dripping wet, and my shaft slides in with no resistance at all. But she's tight, incredibly tight and even though she's as wet as can be, the friction is miraculous! Her lips open up for me, and I feel her muscles gripping me every inch of the way. He soft flesh slides against me as her whole pussy seems to be hugging my cock as lovingly as it can. The bulbous head of my cock rakes against her pink tunnel, adding to the already intense feelings. As I bring her ass against my skin, I feel the deep end of her pussy and the tight fit feels wonderful.

When the others see that I'm beginning to fuck her right here, they turn around and leave us alone. At least for the most part. Two women and a man are standing right beside us, watching our show. I can't blame them: we started this thing in public, it's normal that they think they can watch. But I don't feel like porno flick actor, and Priscilla doesn't seem to like the attention as much anymore. Puling away from my cock, she turns around and whispers: "Let's go outside...". She then takes my hand and pulls me towards the open wall and the warm sunlight that shines through.

Soft green hills covered with thick grass, a few old trees with the sound of a small water fall in the distance: this is a part of heaven! But she gives me no time to admire the scenery: lying on her back in the warm grass, she stares at me with her legs splayed open lewdly. "I need you Iann, come to me..." And so she's there, a red and orange flame opened for me, wanting my cock. As I kneel down between those red legs, she tells me: "The other women here love sex: I need it. And I love it hard, be it quick or long, if you don't give my pussy a hard fuck, I'll simply leave you right here." She sounds harsh, but I can clearly see the passion and intense desires fueling that hard voice: she's probably a nymphomaniac!

As soon as I lie down between those legs and over those blue breasts, she grabs my cock and pulls its head inside her pussy. This time I simply let my own weight do the trick, and quickly find myself as deep inside her as I was a minute ago. As soon as I do she begins to grind and push her sex against mine; we're already fucking as if those were the last thrusts of a long fuck. Passion and abandon drive us both, as I stand on my arms to fuck her as hard as she wants, and she keeps her legs wrapped around my ass to pull me even harder. As I realize with pleasure that I'm slowly pushing her up the slope under us, I put even more strengths into my thrusts.

But after a few minutes my strength wavers and she feels it. Sliding her legs down mine, she pushes me off but follows me closely as I find myself under her, while she's straddling my cock with her opened legs. Reaching down she grabs my cock, pulls it straight up and impales herself on it. And I really mean impale. I took less than half a second for her to eat it all up her pussy, and a tight and not too deep pussy at that. I clearly feel the back of her pussy stretching with each of my strokes, accommodating to my size, and the rest of her hole feels like too tight rings surrounding my cock. But instead of riding me like I thought she would, she lies down on my chest and pulls both of us to our sides and we begin to roll. Without ever pulling apart, we make a few of these rolls in the warm grass and the unpredictable movements of my cock inside her while we do this are both weird and exceptional.

After the last of our spins, she keeps me on my back and looks at me with a grin that tells long: she wants me bad. Suddenly she closes her eyes and lets her head fall backwards: she slowly rises herself on my cock until nothing but my glans is trapped in her tight lips. And now as she's riding me like all hell was breaking loose, I'm drowned with the sensations that she pours on me: I'm not a stallion, but her pussy is definitely too tight for me. I feel like as if I was fucking a teenager's freshly deflowered pussy. But I'm not: her moves and body are screaming that she's mature. And anyway, lost in the powerful bliss she has taken me, I can't dream of pushing her away. Her muscles constricting my flesh, grinding away at my glans and overflowing her juices on my belly and legs.

Pulling my hands to her breasts, I begin to maul them like a crazy teenager would do, squeezing her nipples, pinching them until I see her face twisting in pain. But she doesn't want me to stop, quite the contrary. Opening my fingers to try and grab her whole breasts, I squeeze the generous flesh and realize that they're as real as the rest of her: so huge and so firm, it's impossible! But I don't care about this at all, I simply use her breasts like two sex toys, doing what I sometimes dream about, and violently stroke and fondle them.

As soon as I do that, I feel her pussy clamping harder around my shaft and she climaxes immediately. My hands now down on her hips, I pull her down and drive myself as hard and fast as I can inside her burning flesh and climax too. Soon I feel both our cum leaking out of her pussy and covering our pubes with that sticky mess, but we're still fucking hard and are both loving it. But suddenly she lifts away and gets up: "That was good Iann, we got to do this again before you leave. Oh come on, give me none of that afterglow thing. We fucked, it was great. Come with me now, we've got to wash ourselves..." Mesmerized by her pace, I get up slowly and realize that my body is covered with red and blue paint. "Come on Iann, there's small stream nearby." And with that she begins to run towards it.

The thing I realize soon enough is that, without the slow afterglow which I usually spend in the woman's pussy, my cock seems to think that it's not over: all shiny with her juices and as hard as ever, it wants to fuck again. And as I approach Priscilla and the stream, I see her kneeling down, her ass in the air and her now red pussy opened. While she's washing her face in the water, I silently kneel behind her and push my cock into her once again. She moans as she straightens a bit, but doesn't even look back. "Oh yes, fuck me Iann, the second climax is always better..." And it sure seems so: seconds after I began fucking her like a madman, she moans out and climaxes, twisting her head around and flailing her hair, all the while trying to keep her pussy against my cock. But, this being my second fuck, I'm still far from climaxing, even though her pussy still milks my cock hard.

Soon after that she climaxes once again, trashing wildly around my cock but managing to keep me inside her at all time. But this time I'm getting close to exploding inside her and, as I see panting and trying to find more and more air to breathe, I pull out and ask her to turn around. When I hear her letting out a long and hungry: "Mmmmmm..." I know that she knows exactly what I have in mind. Playing her game of hard fuck I say: "Suck me, bitch." And after that, still on all fours on the grass, she opens her mouth and indeed sucks me all in. I can't last even ten seconds, but it was well worth it. She was sucking me as if she needed my cum to survive, and when I filled her mouth with it, I saw her trembling and shaking in pleasure: that girl is impossible!

And after that draining experience, we slump in the cool stream and wash ourselves while fooling around. Now satisfied, Priscilla likes to simply play, touching and caressing each other with no intention to let it go any farther. Anyway I think she knows that I couldn't do anything even if my life depended on it! After long and delicious minutes of fondling Priscilla's body in the cool stream, we're both clean and we head back for the baths. The heat of the vapor in the air is good after the cooler water of the stream, and as we climb down the rock stairs down to the huge bath, I search for Lucia.

Not really surprised, I find her sitting in Stacy's lap, facing her and apparently trying to suck her whole mouth into hers. Both of them are back into one of the larger baths. I was about to leave them alone but I remembered something: Lucia told me that she sometimes loved to have a cock inside her, but without any fucking. I'm too tired to fuck, but I guess she'd enjoyed it if I slid my cock up her pussy as she's kissing Stacy... As I walk behind her, Stacy sees me but doesn't do anything about it. With my hands on Lucia's hips, I pull her towards me until she reaches Stacy's knees. When she turns around to see who's touching her, I simply say: "Don't worry about me, go on..." She smiles a thank you and turns around to find Stacy's waiting mouth again. Seeing both those girls kissing like crazy and feeling each other's breasts got me hard enough and I lower my cock in the cleft of her ass.

She knows what I'm doing and arches her ass outwards, allowing me to find her pussy. My glans opens her lips easily and after the instinctive resistance because of the water, I feel her pussy giving way to my cock and I slide it completely inside. We stay like this for a long time and even though I feel her pussy clamping around me from time to time, my body's too tired to reach any kind of climax. But they do: they now have each other's hands in their pussies and are fingering their ways into powerful orgasms. And minutes later, they both climax and I enhance Lucia's experience by pumping my cock into her sex.

After pulling out, I see Lucia stepping off Stacy and sitting beside her. I join them and we stay there for the rest of the afternoon, lazily watching the hours go by. Something I realize as I see another couple fucking just meters away from us: I get hard but don't feel the aching sensations I was expecting after so much sex in a single day. When I ask Lucia about that, she says: "I know, isn't it wonderful? But we don't know how it happens, we just enjoy it..." And so I'm hard as a rock when the sun sets just where the walls are opened, and as an angel walks into the room.

She's Asian, with her long dark hair and lithe body, and she's standing in the doorway apparently looking for someone. She has on a wonderful bikini, with thin pieces of cloth that try to hide her breasts and pussy. She has small breasts compared to the girls here, but they stay firm and round without her top playing any role in this. When she rests her eyes on Lucia, she smiles and walks toward us. Before walking in the bath, she kicks off her sandals and unties her bikini top, before throwing it near the door. My God! Very pale pink nipples that stand out like gems on her breasts, breasts that didn't sag at all when she took her top off. Then she guides her long legs to the hot waters and walks towards us.

By the number of smiles she received and gave back, I judge that she must be one of the residents. And indeed as she reaches Lucia it's clear that they know each other:

"Hi Lucia, how have you been?"

"Just fine. This is Iann, my companion."

"Hi Iann, I'm Sung. Angelica told me a little about you..."

We talk for a while but I notice that she's standing quite close to me after giving me a hug, and suddenly I feel her hands on my hard cock. Even when she turns back around to talk to Lucia, she keeps her fist closed around my shaft and she's pumping it slowly. But I got to admit: my eyes can't detect anything: above water she's as calm as anybody else. And calmer than some I must add...

Standing between my legs, turned sideways to face Lucia as Stacy entered the conversation, Sung keeps pumping my cock slowly, deliciously. But after a few minutes, she ends the conversation. "Here Iann, won't you keep that for me, I'll have a gift for you when I return." With that she leaves and throws me her bikini bottom. Stacy and Lucia smile and Stacy says:

"My goodness Iann, you've made quite an impression! How did her hand feel like? I never had the chance to meet Sung."

After sighing helplessly: does everybody knows what she was doing?, I answer: "Very good thank you..." We all laugh about it and as we see Priscilla waving to Stacy, she leaves us to meet her friend. Now alone with Lucia, I ask her again:

"I know that we're not married or anything but I feel like I owe you something. You're sure you don't mind when I go off with Priscilla or let myself enjoy Sung's hand?"

"No I don't mind. And if you feel like you'd be better with someone else, tell me: I'm not the jealous type. Anyway I kind of imposed myself on you when you arrived. You can choose someone else if you want..."

"No Lucia, that's not what I meant. I really like to be with you all day long, but don't you mind all those other girls teasing me and sometimes doing more than that?"

"No Iann, really I don't. What I wouldn't like is if you chose another girl to sleep with. Really sleep with I mean. Here it's not who you fuck or have sex with that counts, it's who you fall asleep with. And I would hate to loose that with you."

"And with Laurie in the tent? Did you mind?"

And then she smiles at me, realizing that I don't really understand what she's saying. "I know you did fall asleep with your cock in her pussy, but I was out of it and would probably have disliked it if you had awakened me to fuck or something. But you slept with me anyway. I mean that you didn't go with the first girl that gave you some wild fuck like Alexah or Lisa. Do you understand?"

"I think I do. And I don't think I'll find a girl or women anywhere on this planet that I'd rather sleep with..."

With that I wrap my arm around her neck and she nestles close to me for another hour of pure delight in these hot waters. When the sun finally sets, people all around the baths start to light up torches, transforming the baths from a sunny lighthearted place to a more sensual and relax environment. Pulling away from me Lucia swims away, saying that she's going to search for a friend or something. But minutes later, I see Sung reappearing in from the paint shop, looking straight at me: Lucia probably found her first and told her that I was alone. Telepaths or not, the women here have something "extra"! Still naked but for a big flower painted on her breasts and what seems to be a small tattoo just above her bush, she dives in the bath and swims to me.

When she re-emerges from the water between my legs, the paint has completely dissolved. With a smile, she closes my eyes in delight by wrapping her hand around my cock once again. "Still hard for me? That's a good boy Iann." With a definitely naughty grin she pushes herself upward and sits on my lap, her pussy already rubbing against my cock.

"Do you like to dance Iann?"

"Sure. Why, here?"

"Yes, but not the dance you're thinking about. Let's get out."

When she raises herself out, she deliberately rubs her pussy against my face and laughs softly when she sees my expression: even here after a few days in this castle, the feeling of a pussy against my face is still enough to make me dizzy.