The Cat

Story Info
A stray cat causes strange behavior.
3.3k words
4.56
62.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last three months had been hell. My wife had decided that she wanted a divorce, my boss informed me that I was being laid off and, this morning when I walked outside, I discovered that my car had been stolen. I looked up at the clear blue sky, wondering when the bolt of lightning was going to come down.

As I walked back toward the house I saw a mangy old cat walking across the drive. I was tempted to give it a swift kick, just to take out my frustrations. As I walked toward it, I noticed blood oozing from a gash on what used to be it's ear. It was also limping, keeping one paw held up off the ground.

Now I'm no good Samaritan, and I am definitely not a cat lover, but I looked down at that pitiful creature and I couldn't help but feel sympathy for it. It stopped and looked up at me like it was waiting to be kicked. I reached down and picked it up. I could feel it's ribs through its matted fur.

It had no collar, or tags and looked like it had been living on the streets for a while. I took it in the house and did what I could to clean its wounds.

I then used my soon to be ex-wife's favorite robe to make a bed for the creature and set it down near the sofa. I got a bowl and poured some milk in it and set it next to the animal. Then I called the police to report my car stolen.

The officer arrived less than ten minutes later, which is unbelievable. In fact, I think that might be a record response time in my neighborhood. I was standing on the porch when the patrol car pulled in. What climbed out of the car was enough to take your breath away. The officer looked like something you would see in some movie, with shoulder length black hair and the features of a starlet. Her uniform was stretched to it's limits with curves that had no business being in a uniform.

She walked up to me and introduced herself as Officer Marsh and proceeded to ask me questions about my car. I tried to pay attention to her questions, but my eyes kept wandering to her chest, which had her blouse nearly ready to burst open. After she finally got the information on the car, she turned to leave, telling me she would let me know if the car was found. I stood there watching as she walked away, her ass swaying to the beat of my heart.

"There has got to be a law against that," I thought as she climbed into her car and drove away.

With no car and nothing pressing to do anyway, I went back into the house. I noticed the cat still laying on the bathrobe, but the bowl of milk was empty. Sitting down on the couch, I turned the TV on and started watching the morning news.

About an hour had passed when there was a knock on the door. It was Barb, Donna's friend from next door. We had never really socialized, other than to say hi in the driveways. She was carrying a handful of clothes. I opened the door and invited her in. I wondered if she knew about the break-up.

"I'm sorry about you and Donna." she said as she walked in. "I brought over a couple of outfits she had loaned me. Hope you don't mind."

I assured her it was fine. I took the outfits from her and tossed them on the couch. She looked at me like she was about to cry. She started to say how sorry she was about Donna and I, but I stopped her, assuring her that I was fine.

She glanced around the room and saw the cat. "Oh, you poor thing." she cooed walking over to pet it. The cat sat there looking pathetic, while she rubbed its back. She stayed knelt there for several minutes, stroking its fur. Then with a sigh she stood up.

"Well," she said, starting toward the door, "I'm headed out to do some shopping."

She stopped right in front of me and looked up at me. Her small frame and slender figure made her look almost child-like.

"I really am sorry about Donna." she said, her hand reaching up and stroking my cheek. I saw her shiver as she pulled her hand away. I was taken back. She had never shown any interest in me before, nor had I ever given her any indications that I was interested. Her hand slowly lowered from my face and traced its way across my chest. Again that shiver.

I could hear the blood coursing through my veins at the thought of what was happening. Her hand slowly made its way to my belt, while her eyes seemed to staring right through me. I stood there motionless as her hands reached out and undid my trousers. She knelt down in front of me, pulling my pants down as she did.

She let out a little gasp as my cock sprung out from the confines of my shorts. I stood there, tense yet motionless as she grasped the base of my cock in her hands. My hips thrust forward involuntarily at the first touch of her lips to my dick. She ran her tongue up the underside of my cock, causing it to twitch, as my hips rocked forward yet again. Without a word, she wrapped her lips around the head and slowly drew my length into her hungry mouth.

It was like a dream as she began to move her mouth hungrily up and down my shaft, taking nearly the entire length with each down stroke, then withdrawing so that only the head was still encased in her moistness. One hand began caressing my balls as she began to increase her pace.

I felt the pressure building in my groin as she continued. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down, thrusting into her mouth. I heard her start to gag and slowed my motions, releasing her head. She looked up at me with watery eyes as my cock began to swell in her mouth. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls as she resumed her sucking. Her mouth was stretched fully around my cock as it expanded for the last time. I arched my back and thrust forward, letting her know what was about to happen.

She slid her mouth to the tip of my cock and began sucking feverishly. Her hands working my shaft as her mouth sought to draw my seed forth. I jerked and twisted as my cum shot upwards from my balls, jetting through my cock into her anxiously awaiting mouth. The suction was incredible as she drew spurt after spurt of cum from me. I reached for the wall as the last spasm passed through me. Still she continued, sucking the last remnants of sperm from me.

At last, my cock slowly shrinking, she released her hold. With a faraway look in her eyes she stood up and gave me a hug.

"Take care of yourself, Paul." she said. And with that she walked passed me and out the door.

I stood there for several minutes, my pants around my feet, trying to make sense of what had just happened. I glanced over at the cat, who was laying in its bed. I swear, if cats could smile, it was smiling.

It was about four in the afternoon. I was sitting at the computer working on a proposal for work when the doorbell rang. It was the police officer from that morning.

"We found your car, Mr. Williams. It's at the precinct impound lot. You can pick it up tomorrow. There are just a few forms you'll need to fill out. I brought them with me. If you'd like I can help you with them."

I nodded and invited her inside. As we walked through the living room she saw the cat, still laying in its bed.

"Poor thing." she said, "Looks like you've been in a fight."

She knelt down and stroked the animal's back. It arched its back against her hand and purred. Then it turned its head and licked her hand.

She stood up and we continued to the kitchen. Sitting at the kitchen table I found myself staring at her enormous tits. They were straining against her uniform top, just begging to be free. She slid a piece of paper over to me and pointed to where I had to sign. After signing it, I looked up. The top two buttons of her blouse were undone. She slid another form in front of me and told me to fill it out as well. By the time I looked back up her blouse was unbuttoned down past her bra, a lacy little contraption that seemed to be straining to keep her tits in check.

"Well, that's about it." she said, "I'll drop these at the lot in the morning. You can get your car anytime after eight o'clock. She stood up and collected the papers. She started to walk past me then stopped. I looked up, and saw that same far away look that Barb had earlier. She reached out and grabbed my head, pulling it into her breasts.

I buried my face between those luscious mounds as my hands worked feverishly to release her bra. Her breath quickened as I slide her blouse down off her shoulders, taking the bra straps with it. Her blouse and bra fell away, revealing two wonderful globes of flesh topped by large brown nipples. She pulled my head back against her as she ground her tits into me. She put a leg on either side of me, and ground down onto my lap.

My mouth sought out and latched onto her nipples one at a time. Then grasping both tits I pushed them together and sucked on both nipples at the same time. Her breathing became ragged as she continued to grind her pelvis against me.

Her hand reached down between us and freed my swollen cock. Slowly she slid to a kneeling position in front of me, her hands gently stroking my cock. Precum was oozing from my cock head as she lowered her mouth to engulf it. I couldn't believe this was happening. She moved her head up and down a few times then withdrew. She looked up at me, like I wasn't even there. Then she wrapped her tits around my cock and began sliding them up and down. She lowered her head back down and wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock, sucking for all she was worth. I grabbed the sides of the chair and began thrusting upwards. The sensation was incredible. I knew I wouldn't last long, but I didn't care. I began fucking frantically as she continued to squeeze her tits around my cock. It was the most delicious sensation I had ever felt. I tore my eyes from the ceiling and looked down at her, feeling my cock beginning to boil.

Standing in the doorway was the cat, with that same look on its face. Spasms rocked through me as the woman pulled me in tight, forcing my cock through her tits and into her hungry mouth. She shuddered as my jism splashed against the back of her throat. Again and again I shot into her mouth as she continued sucking. As my orgasm subsided the cat turned and walked into the living room.

The officer simple stood and walked out the door, never stopping to retrieve her clothing. I sat in the chair for some time, wondering what the hell was going on.

Later that evening I called Donna's mother's house, trying to get hold of Donna, hoping she could give me a ride to the police station. Donna's mother, Karen answered the phone. She told me Donna was out and wouldn't be back for a couple of days. I could hear the tenseness in her voice.

I told her that Donna and I were over, and what Donna did was her business. Then I explained my predicament. She offered to give me a ride and said she would come by around seven-thirty. I thanked her and hung up the phone.

The next mourning I awoke to the sound of the door closing. I looked over at the clock. It said seven thirty. I realized that I hadn't turned the damn thing on. Jumping out of bed, I rushed to the bedroom door before I realized I wasn't dressed.

Shouting from the door, I told Karen I would be right out. She said not to worry. Then I heard her ask about the cat.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt from the closet. I had my jeans pulled up around my knees when the door opened. Karen was standing there, holding the cat. I tried to pull the jeans up quickly which resulted in me tumbling forward to the floor. The cat leapt from Karen's hands and landed on the bed. I looked up in time to see Karen removing her blouse, followed immediately by her pants.

She stood there, that same faraway look in her eyes. I knew something was up, but it just didn't make sense.

"Karen, are you alright?" I asked.

She looked through me and smiled. At the same time she let her bra drop to the floor. Now I am a mere man, and the sight of a nearly naked woman had its expected effect. My cock rose to immediate attention. I was actually surprised by the firmness of Karen's breast. They weren't large, just smaller than grapefruit, but the nipples pointed nearly straight out. Her stomach had a slight bulge to it, but in an attractive way, and her hips flared to a nice roundness that was almost intoxicating.

She was wearing a pair of sheer cotton briefs panties that did nothing to hide the dark hairy bush beneath. Not that it would have mattered as she slowly peeled them down her legs. I sat there hypnotized by the sight before me.

As her panties dropped to the floor, Karen stepped out of them and walked toward me. I was still sprawled out on the floor with my jeans around my knees. She straddled me and knelt down, at the last second reaching out to grasp my cock.

There was no foreplay, she simply held my cock against her cunt and shoved downward. Her cunt lips stretched as my cock intruded into her. I saw her shudder and felt moisture begin to flow as she forced more and more of my cock into her fiery hole. With one final thrust she engulfed my entire length. A soft moan escaped her lips as she began to gyrate her hips, sliding against my blood engorged cock.

She leaned forward, her tits dangling in my face as she drove her hips against my flesh. Little moans escaped her lips as she continued to ride me. Long slow strokes, she used, nearly withdrawing my cock completely before sliding all the way back in. Her cunt was like a wet velvet glove, gripping my cock as it slid in and out of her.

Beads of perspiration formed on her brow as she gradually increased the pace. Her lips quivered, her arms began shaking. Still she rode me. Harder she drove against me, as her body began to sense the approaching storm.

I grabbed her hips and drove up to meet her thrusts, feeling my own orgasm fast approaching. She pushed down hard, pressing her swollen clit against my pubic bone as her orgasm took her by storm. Her pussy began to spasm and she started screaming. I felt my own impending release and shoved hard against her.

As my cock erupted spewing my jism deep into her hungry pussy, Karen began to shudder. Her cries became incoherent as she rode the wave of pleasure.

Slowly her cries subsided as she collapsed against me. She lay there, her breath raged. After a few minutes she sat up, my cock still imbedded in her.

"What just happened?" she said, pushing her cunt against me as the last waves passed through her.

Slowly she climbed off of me and grabbed her clothes. "I don't know what just happened." she said, her face red with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry Paul."

She ran to the bathroom.

I heard the thump as the cat jumped from the bed and walked out of the room, stopping at the door to look back at me.

I struggled my pants into place, and got up. I knew what had happened. I just didn't know how.

It was several minutes before Karen stepped from the bathroom. I started to say something but she shushed me.

"I don't want to talk about it." she said.

I got the cat a large bowl of milk and a can of tuna. I figured it deserved it.

The ride to the police station was quite. As I climbed out and tried to thank her, Karen just waved me off and drove away.

I went to the impound lot and signed for my car. The duty officer took me to it. "The ignition is broke." he said, "But other than that I didn't see any damage. I'll show you how to start it for now. Any garage can put in a new ignition."

We got to the car and he opened the door. I climbed in and he showed me how to start it with a screwdriver. I drove straight to my mechanics and explained what had happened. He explained that it was no problem, he would have the car fixed in a couple of hours. He offered me a loaner and said he would bring my car by after work.

I thanked him and headed home. I wasn't sure what was going on, and I had no idea how I was going to find out, but I was going to try. When I pulled in the driveway I noticed a woman standing at the edge of my yard. She was looking about, and calling out a name.

"Callie, here Callie," she called.

I climbed out of the car and walked over to her.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I got near her. She was a rather plain looking woman, the kind you would walk by and never notice. She looked up, surprised. "Uhm, you haven't seen a rather mangy looking cat around here have you?"

I nodded, and explained that I had found her cat and taken it in. It looked like a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

I invited her in, telling her I would get Callie for her. She followed me into the house, thanking me profusely as we went.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I would have done without her." she continued. "I hope she wasn't any trouble. She can be so mischievous." She smiled as she said that. I looked at her and without thinking I smiled back.

"No, she was no trouble at all." I replied.

As we entered the house, Callie raced across the floor to the woman and began rubbing against her leg. The woman stiffened for a moment then looked down at the cat. "Now you stop that, Callie." She looked at me, her face flushed. "I'm Sarah." she said, holding out her hand.

"Paul," I replied, taking her hand in mine. I felt a tingle in my leg. I looked down and Callie was rubbing against me. I felt all the blood rush to my cock.

"She can be such a bad cat sometimes." Sarah said as I reached out for her.