The Cedar Chest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Higher. Don't stop."

Mom looked down at me, but there was no anger, or trepidation in her eyes; instead I saw a flash of lust, and maybe a little wonder at the turn of events. She immediately complied and lifted her dress until her panties were fully exposed.

My khakis were still bulging from my straining dick. I rotated my hands again removing a non-existent twist in her hose, slowly moving them up her thigh until I again felt her skin above the top of the hose. Again, mom moaned and I felt her shiver slightly. I rotated my hands gently and slid them up her bare leg until they rested directly against her sopping panties and pussy. "Rob, we shouldn't be doing this," she panted, clearly not about to stop what was happening to her at that point.

"Mom, you are saying one thing, but your body is saying something different." I didn't give her a chance to answer; instead, I put my hands on the outside of her thighs and let my fingers drift up under the lacy bottoms of her panties.

I groaned and pulled her toward my face until her pussy was against my mouth and nose. The musky smell of her fluids flooded my nostrils and I suddenly had the urge to kiss her pussy. My lips were possessed by her smell and began to plant small kisses all over her panty covered pussy. She made one feeble attempt to pull away and then she let out a deep groan, and put her free hand on my head and pulled me closer, mashing her mound to my lips.

I slowly lay back on the lounge pulling my mom to me. She had to spread her legs and crab her way to me. "I want to eat you," I said simply and firmly. I was no novice to eating pussy. My girlfriend of 3 years loved for me to eat her pussy, and she insisted that I was a wonderful "pussy licker".

"Oh, my god," mom said as I pulled her toward my face.

She got on her knees on the lounge and lowered her sopping slit to my mouth. I licked her through the panties, holding her firmly to my mouth. After worshipping her pussy through them, I slipped my thumb under the silk panties and moved them aside exposing her closely cropped, creamy cunt. She was flooding! My tongue slid up her pussy slurping up her fluids. When I got to her clit, my lips locked on and my tongue began its erratic dance.

Mom wanted to watch me eat her, so she pulled her dress over her head and threw it to the floor. I ran my hands up her firm stomach to her bare breasts and squeezed her nipples tightly as she gave me a look of pure lust and domineering control as she ground her steamy pussy into my face and nose, again flooding my mouth with sweet juices, which I hungrily savored and then swallowed.

"So, you want to eat your mother's pussy, do you? Well, kiss it then! That's it, lick my pussy! I'm going to cum all over your face!"

Her hips began to thrust into my face crushing my lips and nose into her pussy. Her thrusts were short and powerful and gave absolutely no concern for me as her orgasm raced through her body. I pinched her nipples just enough to provide ultimate pleasure, which must have been all she needed to push her over the edge.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she grunted as she pounded her pussy into my lips. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she began to groan loudly as her orgasm exploded into my mouth.

I held her panty covered ass as she collapsed on my face, juices still flooding into my mouth. I continued to lick and suck on her sweet slit, sticking my tongue as far up her pussy as possible to capture any remaining nectar.

Finally mom struggled back up and dropped into a sitting position on my upper chest. My face was covered with her fluids. She ran her hands across my face capturing some of the juices and held her fingers to my mouth for cleaning. I opened my mouth and she fed her long fingers into it all the way to the root. I sucked her fingers clean as mom smiled down at me. "You are so bad," she whispered.

"After I make love to you, I'm going back for seconds," I replied matter of factly. "But first, I want you to suck my cock."

Mom looked at me a little strangely, but reached behind her and rubbed her hand across my bulging dick. "You want me to suck this," she asked rhetorically, and squeezed firmly before running her hand down the length of it. "I guess we better let him out then."

She lifted off me and stood, but instead of removing my pants, she climbed back on top of me again sitting on my chest, but this time facing my feet. That position placed her sweet ass in her pretty pink panties right in front of my face. I thought I was going to cum right then.

She bent over to remove my pants. Her legs were spread apart and the tiny piece of material had slid up into the crack of her ass and could no longer cover her pussy. Her swollen lips protruded on either side. I had never seen a sight that erotic. The smell of raw sex emanating from her pussy made my dick surge and I could feel the pre-cum surging out of the head.

She got my pants undone and then started to push them down my legs. I was trying to help her, but my hands couldn't reach that far. She squirmed on my chest and as she pushed them further down she backed her ass and pussy against my face. I wasn't about to let that go to waste, so I licked and kissed her ass and pussy each time it came within reach of my probing tongue.

Finally she got my pants down below my knees. My cock was bouncing up and down looking for some comfort. "Mmmm. My little boy is all grown up, I see." Mom wrapped her long fingers around my fat cock and slowly jacked it. I was already about to burst and a deep groan escaped my lips. "He is so long and fat I don't think I can get more than half of him in my mouth," she said talking more to herself than to me.

She squeezed a dollop of pre-cum out of the tip, but before it could roll off my cock head to join the puddle already on my stomach, her warm, wet tongue swabbed the bottom of my cock head and captured the clear juice. She didn't slurp it up; instead, she raised her body using her knees and elbows allowing me to see the string of pre-cum hanging from my cock to her tongue, which was at least 6 inches away. She held that pose for a moment or two and then in a quick move buried my cock in her mouth until it banged off the back of her throat.

I could not believe that my cock was buried in my mother's mouth! I had been fantasizing about this moment for years, and now that it was here, I wanted to, but I couldn't hold back and enjoy it. My hips began to thrust my cock powerfully into her mouth. I could feel it banging against her throat, moving so quickly that I buried it all the way to the root several times, pulling it back before it chocked her. She slammed her pussy into my nose and mouth and moaned as my cock plowed new ground into her throat.

My hips thrust so uncontrollably that my cock came out of her mouth and waved wildly seeking her mouth again. Suddenly I felt a rush run down my stomach and into my balls sending a massive load shooting out the tip of my dick. Mom tried to keep up, but when it popped out, it shot a thick rope onto her face. Again she groaned and crushed her pussy against my nose as another huge orgasm raced through her.

My dick slipped out of her mouth, the tip lying against her chin as she struggled to regain her breath. Cream continued to ooze from my softening stick. I moved her panties to the side and gently lapped her clean. Mom was still breathing heavily, her face lying in a puddle of cum. After a few moments, she recovered and started slowly cleaning my cock and stomach, taking her time, savoring the taste of my cum. "Mmmmm. Your cum is so sweet! That was really good baby. Where did you learn how to eat pussy like that?"

"Donna loved for me to eat her and she was not shy about telling me what she wanted."

Mom lifted up and turned around, sat on my stomach, and looked at me pensively. "Rob, I am not sure what I am feeling right now. I suppose it should be guilt, but that isn't it. It is not shame either. In fact, you really made me forget that I was your mother, and now I don't want to give you up."

"You don't have to. No one ever needs to know what we have."

"No one can ever know. We would be treated as the scourge of the community if it ever got out that you and I had sex together."

"I am never going to say anything. I love you mom, as a mother and as a lover."

"Oh, baby, I want you too." Mom bent over at the waist and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Her soft lips, slightly parted met mine. I kissed her back. Mom moaned and then slipped her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her bare back and pulled her to me tightly, crushing her breasts against my chest, our mouths devouring one another. No woman had ever kissed me like that. She pulled herself away and drifted down my chest and licked my nipple. I felt a surge of electric passion run through my body making me instantly hard again.

I looked down as my mother tongued my nipple. Her ass was sticking up, her tiny panties framing it like a beautiful photo.

Suddenly mom bit my nipple – hard. My dick pulsed and sent a wave of pre-cum rushing out the tip. Mom's lips were fastened on my nipple, alternating between soft licks and firm pain/pleasure bites.

I felt a wave of sheer lust roll over me, and without warning I was out from under her and standing behind her. Her knees were on the lounger, her ass poking up and her cheek flat against the cloth. She looked like a discarded doll, and in that moment there was nothing on earth I wanted more. I had to shove my cock in her, to own her pussy.

"You are so fucking sexy," I groaned. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her to the end of the lounger. My hand went to the back of her panties and in one motion I snatched her panties to her knees. Her closely cropped pussy stared back at me and I ran my hand and fingers down her ass and into her sopping sexy slit. She groaned loudly in pleasure and consent. She was mine to do with as I desired.

My tongue came out to lick her sweet juices off my fingers. I looked down again at my beautiful mother, ass and pussy jutting up, pink panties down to her knees, navy blue pumps with their stiletto heels sticking out toward me and it was all I could do to keep from shooting all over her gorgeous ass and legs. I moved forward and ran my cock up and down her ass and over her drenched pussy until it was wet with our combined juices.

"Please, baby! Fuck me with that big dick of yours! Fuck me now!"

I groaned and slammed my cock into her cunt to the root. I put my hand in the recesses of her hips and pulled her to me as I slammed into her like a pile driver. Both of us were grunting, me from the effort and her from the pounding I was giving her sweet, tight pussy.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

Somehow mom realized that we were unprotected. "Not inside me baby!" Mom moved forward and I heard an obscene slurping as it popped out.

"Mom!" I shouted. "No, please!" My cock was waving wildly, bouncing like an out of control limb in a stiff breeze. I grabbed my cock to hold the cum in. I didn't want it to end with me shooting all over the lounger.

Quick as a flash, mom turned and was on all fours, her face staring directly at my dripping, pulsing member. She opened her mouth. "Give me that sweet cum!" she commanded. She stuck her tongue under the head of my cock, and the sight of my mother acting like a complete slut, craving my cum, ordering me to shoot in her mouth was too much. I felt my load bubble up from my balls and spray out like a bullet.

The first rope shot into her mouth and was all over her tongue. She had no choice but to swallow, and with her mouth closed the next rope flew out against her cheek, upper lip, and nose.

Her tongue snaked out as she captured what had landed on her lip. My knees almost buckled as the next two ropes landed on her forehead and her cheek. All the while she had a smile of complete on bliss on her face. I gently put my hand in her hair and rolled my softening cock through the cum on her cheeks before wiping it on her lips and then feeding it to her.

As she gently and thoroughly cleaned my cock, I found myself hoping that there were lots and lots of old clothes in the cedar chest.

12