The Cellar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jiskitten
jiskitten
141 Followers

"I will see you again at dusk," Lucien whispered against her neck.

"Lucien, why did you come for me?"

"You surprise me, and I have never been surprised," he said haltingly.

"What about me could possibly surprise someone like you?"

Lucien sat beside her and watched as twists of pink and orange tickled the edges of the mountains. In just a moment, the darkness which lingered in the western sky would be driven away by the battle cry of golden sun. When that moment came, it would burn, and yet he would remain, holding her hand.

"Never have I shared myself with anyone. But I am now doing that – with you." Lucien dropped his head and rubbed his eyes, unable to fully grasp the meaning of his words.

Wrapping a sheet around her body, she climbed into his lap. "Kiss me?"

Lucien's mouth met hers, warm and hungry. But he had no hunger for anything more than the gentle touches of her soul and the warmth of emotion she exuded when he shared her mouth.

Joelle gave of herself willingly and without reservation, and seemed to expect nothing in return. She offered to him the pieces of herself that he was not empowered to take and the pieces for which he had not the strength to ask. And what surprised him most, was how good that felt.

"Dusk," he said as he lay her against the pillows.

"Dusk," she confirmed and blew him a kiss.

***

For hours Joelle had been pestering him, constantly asking why he was upset. The problem was, he couldn't provide a reason for this newfound chagrin. So Lucien simply sat in the chaise and stared at her as she lay across his bed, dressed only in his robe, as he tried to reconcile why that troubled him so deeply.

"Read to me," she whispered, pulling from the nightstand the ancient tome she'd found amidst his stocked shelves of obscure literature.

With a deep sigh, he crossed the room and pulled the book from her hand.

"It's in Latin," he noted coldly, "would you like for me to translate?"

"No, I want you to read it as it's written," she pleaded, grasping his hand and pulling him toward her.

Lucien slipped into bed and lay beside her, keeping ample distance between them.

"Do you know Latin?" he asked, cocking his brow.

"No, but I think it's kind of sexy that you do," she whispered and tucked herself against his body as he opened the book.

Hearing him read Latin was an aphrodisiac. Though she had no idea what he was saying, just the concept that he did was reason enough to get excited.

When Lucien reached the illustrated section, he held open the book for her and described in painstaking detail, the variations and roles in the sects of demons and angels.

Lucien peeked at her snuggled body as he continued to pour through the text, which was written during an epoch of religious persecution in Europe. It had been secreted away by a Protestant priest and fell into Lucien's possession during the exodus to America some time later.

Years had passed since last he had read its words, and something about sharing them with Joelle brought them back to life. Though she had no idea their meaning, they spoke to a time – not unlike the one he was sharing with her – that marked a turning point in his existence.

It seemed odd she should choose that particular book; it was what brought him there, to a land a wealth and opportunity; a land of unexplored lust and desire, free from the oppressive tyranny of kings.

"Cuius regio, eius religio," Lucien muttered as he closed the book and wove his fingers through Joelle's lovely mane of auburn hair.

"What's that?" she asked sweetly, kissing his chest.

"It means that it was time to leave Europe," he chuckled, knowing she would have no idea to what he was referring.

"Tell me where you've been."

"Everywhere," he replied truthfully. There didn't seem to a speck of land on this crazy earth he hadn't walked at one time or another. "And nowhere," he added, "before you."

Lucien watched her face brighten as she interpreted the meaning of his words; thankfully she spared him the discomfort of doing so out loud.

"How long have you been here?"

"Anno Domini," he sighed before he could catch himself.

"More than two thousand years," she gasped. "What has that been like?"

"Boring," he chortled while rolling her lovely body atop his. "So entertain me." As the warmth of her skin enveloped his, all of his earlier agitation simply melted away.

Lucien watched her intently as she pulled open the buttons on his shirt, taking her time to reveal his skin. It was as if she were unwrapping a delicious gift, wanting desperately to see it, yet eager to prolong the moment.

Joelle peeled the fabric from his chest as she kissed her way to the buckle of his belt. Gingerly she unfastened it and undid the closure on his pants, wriggling them down his legs. The robe fell away from her thighs as she straddled his knees, revealing her clit, like the delicate bud of a flower, nestled between the pink bloom of her lips.

Joelle bit her lip as she stared at his perfect cock; it was amazing to look at, even when it wasn't hard. With her fingertip she traced the delicate blue vein that ran its length, her body tingling when she reached its protrusive head.

Though she had sort of promised not to seduce him, Lucien wasn't really clear about the specifics. So tonight, she thought she might test the waters again and see how far she could get, before being rebuffed.

Clearly the intercourse kinks hadn't been worked out, though she still held out hope, but perhaps there were other things they could indulge in, without riling the beast.

Kissing didn't seem to be crossing the line; she had carte blanche when it came to that. Licking was also acceptable, though she hadn't gone beyond his waist since that fateful night.

So she threw caution to the wind and raveningly kissed him, drawing his tongue into her mouth and sucking it. Playfully she bit and licked his lips until she felt him stiffen against her thigh.

She moved her tongue down his neck, sucking gently on his ear as she raked her nails through his hair. Sliding her body against his, she tasted the firm flesh of his broad chest and the deliciousness of his shoulder.

Joelle's tongue travelled the rigid lines of his abdomen, tracing the taut, sinuous muscle beneath his exquisite skin. As she tenderly nibbled at his hip, she let her hair fall against his sides, tickling and teasing his flesh.

She was desperate to taste his cock, honey sweet, in her mouth. Since last she'd tasted it, her desperation for it had grown. It was a massive feat, taking in his colossal size, and even though she was a pro at giving head, his was far larger than any she'd encountered in her three years in the trade.

That first night, Lucien had clogged her mouth, but with persistent coaxing and a willing throat, and even more saliva, she'd managed most of it quite expertly. And she was eager for another go.

So when her cheek brushed against his erection, she moved her mouth to it. With her tongue, she rolled serpentine, fluttering strokes around its thick head and titillated its plump base with her fingertips.

"Joelle," he grumbled as his body tensed.

When he reached for her arms, she pulled away, and tucked them beneath his legs. Parting her lips, she took his spectacular cock into her mouth.

Her tongue snaked around the length of his massive shaft as she twisted her mouth in an inverse motion, begging him deeper.

"Joelle, please," he groaned as she drew her glorious mouth farther down his cock.

It took every ounce of focus to keep the beast locked inside the cage. She had no idea what she was doing to him and yet he felt powerless to stop her. Aside from being inside of her, her mouth was the greatest pleasure he'd ever experienced.

Certainly he loved her taste and could spend an eternity wrapped between her legs, delighting in the seemingly endless spoils of orgasm. But her other talents were beyond compare.

He had spent more time than he cared to remember, disengaging from the desire of being with women. Instead, he focused on what he needed from them and honed his skills accordingly. But with Joelle there were no steely defenses, with Joelle, he had no control.

Lucien wove his fingers through her hair as she rocked him deeper into her mouth. This time, when he hit the back of her throat, he made no move stop her. Instead, she felt him tilt his hips and push deeper.

"Joelle," he muttered, "don't." With a tremendous exhale of breath he groaned. "Stop."

Was that, stop? Or don't stop? Ultimately it didn't matter; she had no intention of stopping.

Feeling more confident, Joelle drew her hands to his hips and moved with him, matching her rhythm to his and taking every inch of what he would give her.

Suddenly the bed moved and, through the darkness, his hands quickly found her hips. With a sharp tug, she was nestled against his stomach. A low rumble filled his chest as he grabbed her hair and pushed himself deep inside her willing mouth.

Joelle responded with equal vigor. Her tongue pressed hard against his shaft, cupping around its girth, forming and reforming itself, molding to its throbbing flesh, melding with its perfect shape.

Lucien's hands pressed more firmly against her head, pushing her farther, thrusting his hips to pierce the back of her throat.

Swallowing hard against the thick head of his cock, she enticed him deeper still. Her mouth locked around him, almost taking him whole, letting him take control as he pumped his dick between her lips. Within a tick he had impaled her throat, yet she was still shy of having him fully.

A guttural growl filled his throat as the pitch of his rhythm increased. Hungrily, her mouth bore down against his pulsing, corpulent dick, matching his pace and intensity with every stroke, until he was on the verge or release.

There was only one way to feel him breach her fully and she was eager to try.

Joelle scrambled off his heaving body and rolled onto the bed, resting her head over the side.

"Fuck my mouth," she insisted.

"What?" Lucien asked, seeming dazed by her words and the change in course.

"Fuck my mouth," hastily she repeated, "quickly, do it!"

Lucien rolled from the bed and loomed over her pleading mouth, resting the head of his cock against her parted lips.

"Put your hand around my throat and squeeze gently," she directed and immediately wrapped her lips around him, drawing him in.

With her arms outstretched above her head, Joelle planted her hands around his hips, begging him to oblige her request. It took some coaxing, but Lucien finally gave into sensation and wrapped his hand delicately around her throat. Within a few tentative strokes he sunk himself fully into her mouth, spilling down the back of her throat.

He held himself there and released a thunderous roar as she sucked hard against the plump base of his tremulous cock.

Lucien couldn't move, he was within a breath of exploding, and unlike her cunt, there was no room for expansion in her throat. The beast hungered for carnality and he was a hair's breadth from losing control.

A few moments of steady breathing brought him back and, once again, he was free to avail himself of Joelle's generous talents. His hand squeezed gently against her throat as he slipped the other beneath her neck, tipping back her head. Slowly he withdrew from her wreathed lips, and with revived intensity, plunged back in.

Her tongue cupped firmly around the bottom of his shaft, delighting it with tickling kisses as he drove deep into her mouth. Beneath his fingers he could feel himself glide down her open throat. What a strange and glorious sensation, to experience such pleasure from inside and outside her body.

Lucien felt her nails digging into his hips as she forced his rhythm to increase. It took no more than that for him to comply and he slammed his dick inside, fucking her mouth, just as she had asked him to.

With a guttural groan he pounded his cock inside her, feeling her tongue flick over its head every time he withdrew. Firmly she held his girth as he worked inside her tender mouth, taking his time to enjoy the rapturous feel of her lips and tongue, working together to bring him to orgasm.

With a violent roar he thrust again, impaling her throat with his pulsing flesh.

His fingers dug deep into the skin of her neck as he held her there, mouth completely full with his glorious shaft, feeling it spasm inside her. The warm threads of his sperm spilled down her throat and pooled in her cheeks. Wave after delicious wave, he unloaded his seed, only withdrawing completely when he had wasted his stores.

Joelle let it linger in her mouth, the taste of him was sublime and she didn't want to part with it.

When finally his body relaxed, Lucien untangled from her hair and collapsed against the bed, pulling her beside him. Joelle swallowed what she had held captive in her mouth, though its taste still lingered heavy on her tongue.

"It was sweet," she whispered as she snuggled against his chest.

"What was?" he asked, his voice a little shaken.

"You were. Like honey." That's exactly what he tasted like, honey.

"Joelle, if I weren't so peacefully calm – if I hadn't been so absolutely sated by you last night – that would have ended badly. But it was nonetheless amazing."

***

The cellular Annette had given him, rang incessantly. Lucien could hardly understand her need to keep the leash so tightly bound around his neck. It seemed impertinent and unwise to shackle a creature which had no fear of death. But their arrangement had given her a false sense of power, and it was entirely his fault for not correcting that sooner.

With a deep sign and a roll of his eyes, he pressed the green button on the phone, and readied himself for the unpleasantness of her voice. "Yes Annette?"

"Is Jo there?" she blurted without preamble, "she's not at her apartment."

"No Annette. Joelle," he snarled, "is not here."

"Well then where is she?" angrily she demanded.

"Hooking? Scoring? Take your pick," he countered, the intensity of his rage building.

"She'd better not be there Lucien and you had better not forget your promise to me," she uttered in a guttural growl.

With his fist, Lucien stifled the laugh that emerged when he imagined her scrunched, twisted face. It was the first twinkle of levity since he'd answered the phone and he was glad for the distraction.

"I have not forgotten Annette, I am bound by my word and you will have what you seek, though I would ask that you reconsider. Eternity is a long time."

"No," firmly she denied, "and as for the girls, consider Jo your last until you've fulfilled your end of the agreement. For now, take your throne of death, your gateway to hell, your stupid portal to the ninth circle of hell and seal the room!"

"Ah, hyperboles, how I do love them so. I particularly enjoy the ninth circle of hell metaphor; that has always been one of my personal favorites."

"Oh fuck off Lucien, just do it."

"Consider it done," Lucien confirmed.

"And Lucien, you and I will be speaking again, very soon."

"I do so look forward to that Annette," curtly he replied.

Angrily, he slammed the phone into his desk drawer and rushed upstairs, flinging open the door to his bedroom.

Lucien stormed across the room and grasped Joelle's ankles, jerking her to the edge of the bed. "Kiss me immediately!" he demanded.

There was something about Annette that drove him to the brink of utter mayhem and he needed the tenderness of Joelle's touch to squelch the rage.

"Oh," she stammered, "I..."

Lucien came down hard against her body and, with the air forced from her lungs and the ferocity of his mouth, he stole the words from her lips.

She tried to return his kiss, but his mouth was feral and chaotic, leaving her with a bitten lip and a confused tongue.

With a quick yank of the fabric, Joelle was stripped of his robe and lay naked between his legs. Under normal circumstances, that would be a good thing, but tonight it was kind of scary.

Lucien's erection press firmly against the inside of her thigh and within seconds he had torn the pants from his waist.

"Lucien," she soothed, "what's the matter?"

With a twist of his lip he growled, "I need you to be quiet."

Joelle peeked between her legs at his angry cock as it lay menacingly across her hip. While it was beautiful, it didn't seem to be staring back at her with the same adoration. It seemed to be seeking to claim her again and the thought of that made her shudder.

"Lucien?" she quavered, wondering who she was talking to, man or beast.

With a tentative step back, he rested the head of his dick between the pink blossom of her lips and locked eyes with her.

He merely stood there, his turgid cock nestled gently between her swollen lips, steeped in the fluids of her arousal, while a tense dance of hesitation and desire played across his face.

But moments later, his expression hardened as the decision was cast. Without pause, she felt a surge of tremulous pain as he launched his attack. Within a breath, he was thrusting his full length inside her tight pussy. It was a feeling she was not prepared for and she felt her body shake from the influx of pain.

"Lucien!" she gasped, feeling him prying her open from the inside.

But there was no response, only dead eyes staring back at her.

Within a few impaling thrusts, the flow of her fluids alleviated the frictional pain, allowing her the pleasure of his thick shaft. The feel of him was amazing and terrifying. She knew that at any moment things could take a dangerous turn, but the sensation of his shaft working inside her, was beyond glorious.

With the slant of her hip she felt him more fully. The shape and textures of his cock, more pronounced. Lucien was a perfect fit, a fusion of pleasure and pain.

The head of dick drove deep inside, pounding against her cervix and strumming against her undulating walls, heightening her arousal.

A rock of her pelvis led him to the places she wanted him to go, enhancing the sensation of him stroking inside her.

"Stop that," he snarled, jerking her hard against his hips.

Her mouth, wide and open, sought his, pulling tight against him when she felt his breath. Desperately she tasted his mouth, lollipop-rolling her tongue around his, sweet and warm, like candy. The arch of her back brought her breasts to his skin, her nipples, taut and alive, played against his chest as he moved against her.

"Fuck me," she gasped.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him deeper. "Make me cum Lucien, fuck me and make me cum."

"Shut up Joelle!" he lambasted.

"No," she panted, "fuck me."

Lucien's hands slid beneath her ass, yanking her hips from the bed, broadening her pelvis as her thighs fell away.

Immediately, a surge of orgasm rocked her abdomen and flooded through her entire body, twisting her back.

"Harder!" she demanded, as his cock pounded inside her.

"Joelle!" he roared, "shut up!"

Unable to fully register his words, Joelle hooked her heels in the small of his back and met his thrusts with equal force, slamming them together with unparalleled ferocity. As she ground and thrust her hips against him, another explosion of orgasm coursed through her loins.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, her nails digging deep into his shoulders as she struggled to reclaim her breath.

A carnal roared burst from his lungs and with a slap of his hand, the lamp was on the floor, shattered into pieces and coating them in darkness. At that moment, his intensity grew.

Joelle's fear skyrocketed as the pleasure plummeted into oblivion, replaced by piercing pain. Within seconds she could feel him changing. His skin blazed with searing heat, his cock grew beyond sustainability and the form of his body began to transmute into something unfamiliar. Though she couldn't see, the visual she'd conjured in her mind was enough to terrify her to tears.

jiskitten
jiskitten
141 Followers