The Cellar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jiskitten
jiskitten
141 Followers

"Consider it a placebo."

"Oh... so no demon babies?"

"Only one," he offered, "and the woman I chose will have to be particularly special."

"I'm not special enough?" she asked, realizing a moment too late that she didn't really want to know the answer to that question. Whatever answer came from his mouth would probably only serve to irritate her and that was ridiculous, since she never wanted kids in the first place.

"You're too special. I would not want that for you Joelle," he murmured, leaning in to kiss her neck.

"Oh," she whispered.

***

During their first two months together, they suffered some violent eruptions, most revolving around her jealousy. Though Joelle understood the need, at least peripherally, and she'd agreed to the terms, it was still hard to accept the idea of Lucien requiring other women.

More than a dozen times, Joelle found herself sitting in his Benz with the keys clenched tightly in her hand. But after pounding the steering wheel a few times, she always got out, threw a rock at the car, and traipsed back into the house. If nothing else, their arguments provided hours of insane sex. For the most part, Lucien had wrestled the beast into submission and now enjoyed her in many of the ways they both craved, though he was still very reticent about intercourse.

On a fairly regular basis, Lucien found himself locked out of their bedroom for some infraction of the ever-changing rules. Joelle was a pain in the ass on a fairly consistent basis, barking at him about a particular blonde or brunette she found too attractive to tolerate. But the bickering always ended when he'd toss her on the bed and wrap her legs around his waist.

By the third month, a new accord was reached. Every evening, without exception, began and ended with her. The use of headphones was implemented and she agreed not to peek at his "meals" anymore, though he'd caught her cheating on more than one occasion. Though she had assured him that there would never be a repeat of their last major blow up, he still had lingering doubts. So Lucien spent countless hours, considering how to prepare a preemptive strike.

"Stay with me," Joelle whispered as Lucien pulled his clothes from the floor. "It's been months and you've never once slept with me."

"Though I would love nothing more, it is probably best if I don't."

"Lucien, what are we doing?" she asked meekly, "I don't mean just today, I mean... I haven't spent a night in my apartment in six months. Do you want me to stay here or is this all temporary?"

"Temporary? That was never my intention."

"Are you asking me to move in?"

"If memory serves, you were the one asking the questions." Lucien immediately recognized the change in her expression and realized that he'd made a severe tactical error. She seemed despondent now. "Yes, I would like for you to live with me, give up your shithole apartment and live with me -- please."

"Very convincing," she grumbled.

"Joelle, forgive me. Kindly call your slumlord and tell him that I simply cannot part with you and am refusing to give you up. And should he like to keep the security deposit, I will gladly forfeit it as long as I get to keep you."

"You're forgiven," she chittered. "And I will live with you on one condition."

"Which is?"

"Sleep with me. I'm tolerating a lot and all I'm asking is that you sleep with me. It kills me that I can't touch you when I know you're so close. I want to feel your body beside mine when I go to sleep."

With a deep sighed, Lucien pulled down the slatted blinds and drew closed the thick velvet curtains on every window, immersing the room in cloaking darkness.

"There is a curtain beside the door, draw it closed before you leave during daylight hours. And don't touch my face. Those are my rules, both are deal breakers. Do you accept?"

"I do." Joelle could barely contain her excitement as he rejoined her on the bed, and she had to fight off the urge to attack him. "Could we move to Alaska?" she asked as she settled in against his chest. "I hear there's only like -- four hours of daylight in the winter."

"There are nearly twenty in the summer."

"So we get a place in the south, like Tierra del Fuego, be bi-polar, no pun intended. Alaska in the winter, Argentina in the summer -- please say yes."

"You are incredibly cute, do you know that?"

"I do, but that doesn't answer my question."

"There's one issue you neglected to consider. There is a shocking lack of resources in those areas."

"If I can find something suitable, would you consider it?"

"If you can find something suitable, then yes, I will consider it."

"Good," she chirped happily.

***

After a week of mental deliberations, Lucien finally came up with a solution. Though the mere concept of what was about to happen made him feel a little ill, the potential payoff was immense. If nothing else, he'd be giving something back to Joelle, or at least that was the hope.

"I have a surprise Joelle," Lucien announced as he pushed through the bedroom door; a dirty blonde, blue eyed, frat boy toddling closely behind. "His name is Adam. Seems appropriate, no?"

"Very cute," she smirked, "what's this about?"

"Get undressed Adam," Lucien demanded as he returned his attention to Joelle. "Now, I have brought you this adequate specimen named Adam," he said slyly, "because I do not wish for you to attempt to even the score again. In addition, I am aware that you have desires I simply cannot satisfy, Adam will fulfill those on my behalf. However, there is to be no kissing and no intercourse -- my game, my rules, keep that in mind Joelle."

"Oh," she mumbled, still feeling very confused, "thank you?"

"When this is all over, I intend to fuck you for the balance of the evening, understood?"

"Understood," she chirped, hopping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. "But I still don't understand what's going on."

"Adam is my gift to you."

Actually, Adam was more of a gift to Lucien than anything else. For weeks Joelle had been pestering him about his "dates" and for weeks they'd managed to have a tiff nearly every night, but with Adam, he'd have leverage. With Adam, he'd even the playing field and, regardless of the anxiety this situation caused, he was willing to make the sacrifice.

"I want you," she purred, sweeping her tongue the length of his neck and spilling it into his mouth.

Lucien carried her to the bed, pulled his robe from her exquisite body, and deposited her beside a very enthusiastic looking Adam. "You're getting me hard," Lucien whispered as he pulled free from Joelle's steely grasp and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I want you inside me," she insisted, crawling across the space between them and settling into his lap.

"Then undress me and take it."

With hasty fingers, Joelle unbuttoned and peeled the shirt from his chest, tickling her fingers across the banded muscles of his abdomen. Her hands reached his pants and whipped the belt from around his waist, eagerly tugging the fabric from his body to reveal his swollen colossus. Pulling her back onto his lap, Lucien drew her legs around his waist and rested his shaft inside the cleft of her ass.

"I am so fucking hot right now," Joelle groaned as she tasted his mouth. "I love the way you feel inside me."

"It's time, Adam."

Adam's erection was pronounced and his eyes lustfully caressed every inch of Joelle's perfect flesh. There was no doubt he wanted to fuck her, that was clear even before she got naked. So fuck her he would, only not in the way he had hoped. That belonged to Lucien.

"Fuck her ass," he demanded of Adam, "And if you hurt her I will absolutely kill you, are we clear?"

"Yeah, sure," Adam answered excitedly.

"Good, you will find some lube in the drawer." Lucien nodded to the nightstand.

"I love you," Joelle gasped as she brought her hips down hard against his, enjoying the feel of him inside her.

Her words rendered him not only silent, but still. It didn't make any sense that she would say something like that, so he was certain he had misheard her. But when she said it again, the words were crystal clear.

"You lead," Lucien growled against her neck, desperate for a distraction.

Joelle had told him she loved him and he said nothing. At first she didn't expect a response, she wasn't certain whether he'd even know what it meant to love someone, but after she'd said it, and it was met with silence, it stung a little. Unfortunately, with two dicks to contend with, it was now impossible to think about anything logically. So, she'd have to come back to that thought later.

Adam was just the right size for anal -- six perfect inches and no thicker than her slender wrist -- he was far smaller than Lucien who would have sent her screaming for the hills if he even tried. With her hands on Adams hips, she drew him nearer, manipulating his body into the perfect position to work them both. But Adam just stood there, cock in hand, with barely the head in Joelle's ass. Poor Adam, she thought, too terrified to fuck because big bully Lucien scared him shitless.

With her tongue curling around each word, she prodded, "it's okay big boy, you can't hurt me. Go ahead -- fuck me like you mean it."

Adam required no additional encouragement and pushed beyond the tightness of her puckered orifice, and through the first few bands of muscle. With a little help from her hips, Adam had finally managed to sink himself in. After a few awkward attempts, Joelle was able to tease them both out and, while sliding her ass against Adam's pelvis, sink them back in.

"Grab my hips," she instructed Lucien.

Joelle focused on Adam, knowing Lucien's strength and superior length would keep him locked deep inside. So she rocked her hips, taking Adam deep and sliding him back out. He could barely control himself as she teased his cock, making him wait for her commands. It was clear Adam was desperate for some serious thrusting and she'd give it to him eventually, he just had to be good and wait for it.

When Adam's hungry mouth locked on hers, he was sharply rebuffed with a snarl from Lucien. "Off limits!"

"Bad boy Adam," Joelle rebuked with a taunting smile, slamming her ass against his cock and eliciting a throaty groan.

She'd done double penetration more than a few times, but never with someone as massive as Lucien; and when they were both lodged deep inside her, it was almost like being split in two. But there was also something about that, that was very exciting and she was now raring to find out how far she could take them.

Seeing how eager Adam had been, she knew he wouldn't give up without getting off, so her focus returned to Lucien. As she slid against his body, she brought Adam with her.

"You lead," she purred, knowing that was all it would take. With Lucien back in control, she would be the true benefactress. Letting him take over, only meant more pleasure for both men.

And just as she had suspected he would, his response was immediate and intense. With his hands wrapped dangerously tight around her hips, he thrust the entire weight of her body against his cock and, right on cue, Adam thrust back. Like two unrelenting pistons they worked inside her, each bringing their own brand of pleasure and skill. Adams hands joined Lucien's, eager to garner his own control over her and, surprisingly, Lucien let him share in it.

Joelle's teeth clamped down against her lower lip as she locked eyes with Lucien. There was something about her stare that sent his arousal to a whole other level and when she moaned, he nearly lost it. As Adam plunged harder and faster inside her ass, Lucien felt her arms wrap tightly around his neck and her nails dig deep into his shoulders. And again, as if to staunchly deny the very rules of his existence, she whispered in his ear that she loved him. But he was still unable to respond.

It was impossible for Adam to match Lucien's longevity and ten minutes into his primal thrusting, he slammed his cock inside her ass and groaned. Joelle felt him pulsing inside her and then slowly soften before he finally pulled out. With an uncomfortable wiggle, she felt the unmistakable dribble of cum travelling down her ass. It was the one element of anal she could live without. But feeling Lucien inside her provided a perfect distraction from the discomfort.

"I'm all yours," flirtatiously she whispered, "play with me."

With a sharp snarl he spilled her to the bed and wrenched her ass to the very edge, sliding her back onto his dick as he stood between her parted legs.

Lucien had the most spectacular cock in the entire world and when he fucked her, she could feel every ounce of it inside her. Its contours and shapes, even the thick blue veins that ran its length, she could feel it all. And even though it hurt to feel its full length inside of her, she delighted in the pain, because with it came explosive pleasure.

"Fuck me as hard as you can," she pleaded, her eyes locking with his in a stare that promised acceptance. "Do it."

Lucien's lip curled slightly as his hands cinched her hips, tipping them up for better advantage. With unrestrained force he drove himself in, drawing her off and driving back in. Being inside her, was controlled chaos and the most phenomenal, explosive feeling he had ever experienced in his many years.

"Tell me how your cock feels inside me."

"Amazing."

"Make me yours," she implored, "I want to be yours."

"Joelle," breathlessly he suspired, fighting back the urge to give her precisely what she desired. "I..."

Unable to produce the appropriate words and consumed by the feel of their blended flesh, he simply left the conversation there, lost in a sea of blankets. Joelle seemed to sense his conflict and never uttered another word. Instead, she availed him of everything he wanted, twisting and manipulating her body to best accommodate him. And when he had reached the pinnacle, she reached between his legs and gently squeezed his balls, heightening the sensation.

***

It was daylight, yet the undeniable sound of footsteps echoed through the vestibule and bounced their way up the stairs. Joelle reached beside her and felt the glorious heat of Lucien's body as he slept, and felt herself smile for the sixth afternoon in a row. After pulling on his robe, she drew the curtain closed and slipped quietly from the room.

"Hello?" she called as she trotted to the landing at the top of the stairs.

"Jo!" Annette's voice boomed like an air horn throughout the marble foyer. "I've been looking for you for months, I was afraid I'd find you here."

Joelle felt herself falling forward as her feet locked into place. "I don't understand," she peeped in a pained tone.

"Pack your things," Annette demanded, "you need to leave now."

"What?" she choked, "why?"

"There's no time to explain," Annette bustled, "we'll talk in the car."

"I'm not going anywhere, I live here! What the fuck is going on?"

"Wow," Annette muttered, shaking her head, "he really has kept you in the dark, hasn't he? Maybe you should sit, Jo."

It was Annette's tone that caused her hands to shake and, unable to pull her eyes from Annette's, Joelle felt for the sofa and collapsed against its cushions.

"Jo, I know at this point, you're aware of what he is," Annette said in a heavy tone, "and just so that you're aware, I've known for years."

"Fine, but what does that have to do with me?" she asked brusquely.

"I had hoped that it wouldn't come to this, that you were a passing fancy, and he'd be done with you by now. But apparently you aren't and it's time you hear the truth."

Joelle watched in stunned silence as Annette paced the living room floor, gathering her thoughts.

"Jo, as despicable as this may seem to you, Lucien and I have had an arrangement for quite some time now. I've offered him an endless supply of girls and he, in return, made promises to me. Though I have yet to collect on that element of the arrangement, his promise to me is fixed and he in now bound to me."

"He's bound to you? I don't understand," her voice trembled.

"He's promised to me for eternity," Annette offered flatly, "and you were the final element of our negotiations. My end of the agreement has been met, now Lucien must live up so his."

"Annette, this is a fascinating story, really it is, but I have nothing to do with any agreements you made and I find it hard to believe Lucien would make a deal with you, for me. That's insane!"

"The night you first came to The Center, the night we had to turn you away. Do you remember it?"

"Not really," Joelle mumbled, reeling from the barrage of nonsensical information.

Certainly she was aware of the evening Annette was referring to. But it was years ago when Joelle suffered that overdose. She remembered meeting with a social worker from the hospital, who had attempted to get her admitted for detox at The Center. But the specific memories from the night were muddled and very few details about the events remained in her memory. The only thing she really recalled was waking up at some small detox facility in the armpit of the city. Beyond that, her mind was a blank.

"When you were brought in from County General you were a disaster, we wanted to take you in but we didn't have a free bed. During the brief time you were in my office, Lucien picked up your scent. He wanted you, he sensed you, and ever since, he's had this odd fascination with you. He demanded that I bring you in, that I convince you to come back -- and I did exactly as he commanded, it took two years but eventually you said yes and I delivered you right to him."

"Demanded?" she peeped.

"Demanded," Annette echoed. A sharp, explosive breath burst from her lungs as she flopped to the sofa. "You can't have him Jo but I also know he's never going to let you go. So you'll have to be the one to break from him, otherwise he'll continue to use you up until there's nothing left of you to take... Jo, he doesn't care about you, not in the way you care about him."

Joelle shot up from the sofa and angrily folded her arms. "I think you should leave Annette," she blustered, storming toward the door and thrusting it open. "Go!"

"Not without speaking with Lucien, let him know I'm waiting in the car."

After slamming the door behind Annette, Joelle crept up the stairs and toward the bedroom. But with each passing step, the words Annette had said began to sink in, and for the first time, things finally made sense.

Joelle dropped Lucien's robe on the chaise and lay on their bed, just as she'd done every night for the past six months. Though she'd never asked him about it, she assumed that there must have been some kind of understanding between him and Annette, it simply hadn't occurred to her that it was so involved. Aside from that, Lucien had conveniently forgotten to mention that she was brought to The Center under false pretenses. Worse yet, never had he mentioned anything about being bound to someone or that there even was such a thing. And, unless Annette was lying about everything, what Joelle thought she had with Lucien, was nothing more than manipulation and subterfuge.

For hours she lay beside him in the pitch black of their bedroom, pulling apart the information and attempting to splice if back together. Regardless of the twist she'd tried to put on it, all paths led back to betrayal. They had both deceived her and the lies they had told her were beyond heinous, they were heartbreaking.

When the blankets stirred, Joelle snapped shut her eyes and pretended to sleep, hoping he would simply dress and leave for the evening. But when a rushing heat coursed through her flesh, she knew that it was his intention to stay with her. And when Lucien traced the lines of her back with his fingertips, she began to feel sick.

jiskitten
jiskitten
141 Followers