The Cellar Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled from Joelle and wrapped both hands around him, interlacing her fingers and stroking his shaft between her palms. Her mouth moved in tandem, sucking in the slippery, fat head of his cock and flicking her tongue across the top, lapping up the little beads of cum which pooled there. A luxurious mixture of her saliva and Joelle's cum, coated his dick and heightened her arousal, but she wanted more.

When she felt him reach the precipice of orgasm, she pulled from him completely. "I want to know what you'd feel like inside me. Will you do it?"

Lucien didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed the sheet under Joelle's body, jerking her toward the edge of the bed. In one swift, deliberate, motion, he thrust Delilah's khakis to the floor and pushed her mouth back to Joelle's glossy cunt. With a sharp tap of his foot, he spread her legs and moved easily between them. He wasted no time pushing himself inside her tight, pink sheathe, desperate to feel the warmth of a woman around him.

Lucien closed his eyes as he felt her heat surround him, her muscles struggling against his turgid flesh. But he was undeterred and shoved his swollen cock between her tight, warm walls. With a firm grip around her waist, he slammed his pelvis against her round, firm ass, providing her a true taste of his potency.

A piercing scream of pleasure flew from her throat. Or perhaps it was pain, he wasn't exactly certain. Either way, it didn't matter, he had no intention of stopping.

After a few abrasive thrusts, her rhythm finally matched his and her mouth returned to Joelle. Lucien's desire was again heightened while he watched with hungry eyes as her tongue worked mercilessly against Joelle's pleading, shimmering clit. Delilah pushed her fingers inside and worked them in tempo with the thrusting of his cock, quickly bringing Joelle to orgasm. When the quivering in Joelle's pelvis finally waned, Lucien clutched Delilah's hair and pulled her mouth to his, drawing Joelle's taste deep into his throat and holding it there.

Lucien released her hair and pushed her back to the bed. It was all very frenzied and Delilah wasn't certain whether she was coming or going. Between his hammering cock and Joelle's sumptuous pussy, she was lost in the raptures of orgasm. The flood of sensations, both very distinct, pulled her in different directions, making it impossible to concentrate. It wasn't helping that every time Joelle climaxed, Lucien withdrew and ripped her from between Joelle's legs.

Determined to allow them to all peak, Delilah spread her legs and opened herself more fully to Lucien, while returning her mouth and fingers to Joelle's enflamed pussy. His response was immediate and she felt his massive cock impale her with vicious force. He pounded inside of her quaking walls and she slipped her fingers between Joelle's labia, spreading her lips and fully exposing the small pearl of her clit. Delilah sealed it in her mouth and flicked her tongue around its swollen edges, feeling it roll like a bead between her lips. With tender strokes she licked and tickled it, enjoying the tiny trembles her touch elicited.

Holding her open, her fingers crept inside, hooking against the delicate flesh of her g-spot. She toyed and tickled it as her mouth hummed against her throbbing clit, enjoying the taste that trickled inside her mouth. The roll of Joelle's hips against her hand announced the beginning of her climax and Delilah's playful tickling intensified. She withdrew her mouth and extended her tongue, their pink flesh reconnecting as Delilah vigorously flicked Joelle's clit.

Joelle ground her pussy against Delilah's tongue and fingers, and Lucien felt a building storm in his groin. He slammed harder against Delilah's upturned ass as he felt the impending release and when the muscles of her cunt tightened around him, he finally let go. With a final surge of furious strokes, he slammed his aching cock deep within her walls and felt the flood of his semen fill her fruitless womb.

Delilah released a rasping moan as her muscles clenched around him, drawing out the last trickles of cum from his cock. But even as she reached the pinnacle of her own orgasm, Delilah's fingers and tongue never relented. Moments later Joelle gasped, and Lucien watched with sinful jealousy as Delilah's mouth brought her to orgasm. When Joelle's body finally relaxed, Delilah laved the last remaining essence from her pussy and leaned back against his chest, offering him a taste. He took her tongue in his mouth, followed by her fingers, and savored Joelle's taste.

Frustrated by his lack of self control, he quickly pulled from Delilah and found his clothing, disinterested in having a conversation about what had transpired. Though he knew there were no feelings between them, he still dreaded the inevitable awkwardness of having shared with her such an intimate experience. But before he was able to flee the room, Delilah's voice thwarted his efforts to disengage.

"Joelle's a very lucky girl, had I known... oh well," Delilah sighed, pulling her khakis up her slender legs.

"You can never tell her." Lucien glowered.

"Of course, not a peep. But you'd better hope she never asks me."

"I already do."

Lucien carefully grasped the edges of the blanket and pulled it over Joelle's nestled frame. In a moment of desperation, he almost let his fingers glide across the smooth skin of her shoulder, but instead he captured a wisp of her hair and held it to his nose. He breathed in her scent, sweet and succulent, like the smell of a sun ripened peach. But the longer he lingered, the stronger his desire to touch her and, reluctantly, he dropped the strand of her hair and pulled from the bed.

"I love you," Joelle uttered as she snuggled against his pillow.

"Goodnight."

"That's it? 'Goodnight'?" scolded Delilah.

"Yes."

"You're a real shithead Luke. In all this time, have you ever said it?"

"Once -- in a roundabout sort of way."

"Wow, you really are a prick," she growled, storming from the room.

***

Presentiment rocketed Lucien from sleep and he rushed to the bedroom to check on Joelle. When he found her nestled in his robe and curled like a cat around his pillow, a relieved sigh burst from his lungs. But still, there was something ominous in the air and a nervous feeling gnawed at his gut.

"Take her somewhere," he demanded while standing in the open doorway to Delilah's room.

"Why?" she asked, looking up from her book.

"I fear that neither of you are safe here."

"What should I tell her?"

"Tell her Barbas is coming, that is all she will need to hear."

"How the fuck am I supposed to hide her from him?"

"You do not have to hide her, you merely need to take her someplace he cannot follow. Holy Cross Monastery, go there until you hear from me."

Not even an hour had passed before a rap at the door solidified his suspicions. And when he opened it, it was far worse than he expected.

"Fucker!" Annette roared as she barged in, nearly knocking him over.

"I prefer 'Good Evening'," Lucien snarled. "Barbas." He tipped his head.

"Yes, yes, it is a fine evening indeed. Lucien my dear friend, I felt terrible seeing you in such a state of despair when last we met. So in good faith, I sought out Annette in an effort to provide a bridge of communication between you. I thought perhaps my mediation services would serve to quell the hostility," said Barbas flatly, a slight tugging at his lips.

"I am certain that is precisely what you intended," snidely Lucien replied.

"Come, let us unruffled our feathers." Barbas motioned to the sofa.

No sooner had Annette rested her now plump bottom on the settee, than she launched into one of her more flamboyant diatribes. "You're a real asshole Lucien, a fucking slimy, snaky, shit," she lambasted, flailing her arms in the air. "I have given and given to you, many times at my own peril, and you, you cock sucking bastard, you just take and take and take, just like the goddamn leach that you are! And then you have the fucking nerve to go behind my back and try to weasel out of our deal? You're a real piece of shit!"

"Annette, I hardly understand why you are so invested in spending an eternity with someone you find so repugnant."

For several minutes, Annette merely glared back at him, her foot tapping noisily against the cinereous marble. But slowly her posture softened and her eyes grew gentle.

"Lucien," her voice mellowed, "we had something once."

"What we had was a business transaction, nothing more. I have no feelings for you. How is it you are so oblivious to that? Are you so delusional as to believe that a bond of perpetuity will garner you a true place by my side?"

"So I just get tossed aside because of some fucking junkie hooker?"

"I will forgive you that egregious insult but once as I believe it was uttered in anger, but do not try the bounds of my forgiveness, it is not in my nature to be so generous."

"Excuse me," Barbas interrupted, pulling a fat cigar from the breast pocket of his suit jacket and lighting it with a quick snap of his fingers. "If I may be so bold; it suddenly occurred to me that this slattern, Joelle, as lovely as she may be, has become quite the distraction. So I will again offer my services by removing the problem from your midst. Perhaps we can arrange some sort of visitation schedule," he chuckled.

"Visitation!" shrieked Annette.

This merry-go-round of insanity persisted for an interminable amount of time, gobbling up the prime feeding hours and leaving Lucien weak and frustrated. It was an exercise in absolute futility. Any time Annette came within a nanosecond of understanding his plight, Barbas would interject with an insidious comment and rile her up again. Finally, after his patience had been exhausted, Lucien stood and strolled casually to the door.

"I thank you both very much for your visit however, as evidenced by our lack of resolve, I believe we have reached an impasse. Since there appears to be no happy medium here, I must bid you farewell."

"Do it tonight," Annette insisted, "Barbas, make him do it tonight!"

"I hardly feel that is fair, clearly I have some matters to attend to before any such commitment is executed."

"Agreed, you have until the finish of next week to attend to your affairs. Annette and I will return then," Barbas assented, pulling his camel overcoat from the coffee table. "And Lucien, make certain that the Nephilim is here, her time is up and I will need to collect her."

"No!" Lucien roared, straightening his posture and widening his stance. "She only did what I asked of her, if anyone is to be punished, it should be me."

"While I would enjoy nothing more, it is irrelevant why she restored the girl's life, only that she did. So please, do not make me set foot inside that monastery, it would be quite unpleasant for all involved."

***

"The night that Lucien," Joelle stammered, "killed me, how did you bring me back?"

"Angels are healers, it's one of the few traits I got to keep. I'm not supposed to though, I guess the devil's not too keen on the whole 'helping people' thing. I guess I do what Luke does, only in reverse. It makes sense, really. He takes, I give, sort of like a yin and yang kind of thing. Only the more he takes, the stronger he becomes."

"And you can't lie either, right?" mumbled Joelle as she nestled into the one tiny bed they were afforded at the monastery. Thankfully she liked Delilah and didn't mind sleeping beside her, but even if she did, it wouldn't matter, because what she needed most was the warmth of a friend.

"Nope," answered Delilah.

"Good, so you'll have to tell me what he won't. It's over isn't it? That's why he sent us away, everything's going to be over when we get back."

"I'm not certain but I believe that's what's happening," Delilah sighed and rolled the blanket over Joelle's shoulder while slipping a small package of tissues beside her hand. "I'm sorry, I wish I could help."

"Me too. I guess maybe I always knew this day would come. Sometimes we're just not meant to have certain things, you know? I think maybe we were just doomed from the beginning."

"Maybe, but I never give up hope that one day I'll be able to get back home. You shouldn't be so quick to give up either."

"Maybe."

Though Delilah pretended to be asleep, Joelle knew that she wasn't, because every time the tears became too intense to breathe, Delilah pulled her just a tiny bit closer. It took many hours and the entire package of tissues, but finally the tears stopped and sleep consumed her heavy eyelids.

***

Lucien waited until the following evening before calling Delilah. Within an hour of first hearing her voice, the crunching of gravel announced their return home. Home, he thought to himself, in just a few short days it would no longer be that. It would become a house again, with cold marble and a deafening echo that seemed to ring in his ears long after the sound dissipated.

Lucien pushed aside the thick, vermillion curtain and watched wistfully from the window as Joelle leapt from the car and bounded up the stairs. For a moment he felt his heart stop, knowing it was to be the last time he would experience the feeling of reunion.

"How long do we have?" she asked as she burst through the door.

"Ten days."

"Oh," she muttered as her knees began to weaken. Clumsily she staggered to the chestnut leather chair and collapsed against its unwelcoming skin. More than anything in the world she wanted to wrap herself around him and stop time. But not even Lucifer could do that and, even if he could, she ventured to guess that he wouldn't. And so, for the second time in less than twenty four hours, she lost herself in tears.

When Joelle began screaming random expletives and throwing knickknacks from the coffee table, Lucien nodded to Delilah to take her upstairs. It took quite a while to calm Joelle, but between her soothing tone and an ample supply of Xanax, Delilah had her sleeping within an hour. It was gut-wrenching not to be the one to offer Joelle comfort, to touch her when she most needed it, and knowing that their lips would never again join, nearly collapsed him.

"You can always get her pregnant, that's one way to stop this crazy rollercoaster ride," Delilah offered blithely as she slid down the balustrade. "There's no greater promise than that."

"What?" Lucien asked incredulously.

"Caveat to the fourth rule of creating a bond is that any promise or bond created can be willfully broken upon the conception of a child. Don't you read your own rules silly?"

"Yes Delilah, I am well aware of the rules. Did you happen to read the part that outlines the approval process?" he snipped. "Since I already have an accord with Annette, I require the permission of an Elder to father a child with another human. But either way it does not matter, I refuse to do it, and do not offer her false hope by revealing this."

"Suit yourself you stubborn old demon."

Lucien leered at Delilah, who merely shrugged and moved off into the kitchen. He knew about the rules, more specifically, he knew how to break them. Getting Joelle pregnant was the only way to break his bond with Annette, but with it came a myriad of complications. If Joelle were to bear his child, Barbas would know immediately. Once that happened, there was no telling his reaction, though it was safe to assume it would be explosive.

The most important consideration was that Joelle would not only be bound to him eternally, she would also be bound to a child. To further complicate things, this would be no ordinary child, this would be a cambion and they were unpredictable, mischievous little creatures. But regardless of the complications, there was a part of him which wanted to create a life with her, even if it was a crazy little cambion.

"My apologies for being so harsh," Lucien offered as he stepped into the kitchen where Delilah was busying herself with a crossword puzzle. "I know that you have the best of intentions."

"What?" she stammered, looking at him with wide, surprised eyes. "Did you actually just apologize to me?"

"Yes, though I would not hold my breath for another."

"Of course not," she smirked.

"I am afraid there is more unfortunate news I must share with you. Barbas is seeking to claim you when he returns. I offered myself for punishment as it was at my request you saved Joelle, but he would not accept."

"Oh," Delilah dropped her head between her hands. After several excruciating minutes, she finally raised her eyes to him. "It's okay Lucien, it was bound to happen eventually. It was only a matter of time before I broke the rules, the result would have been the same. Don't blame yourself, you didn't make me do it, regardless of what you may think."

Lucien watched as Delilah collected her pencil and her book of puzzles, and walked quietly from the kitchen. Moments later he heard her bedroom door close and the lock click into place.

There were no more chips with which to barter, they had cashed them all. Lucien collapsed into the chair beside him and rested his head against the kitchen table, and wondered how everything had managed to spin so wildly out of control. But regardless of to whom he assigned blame, there was no denying that he was the common denominator in every situation.

***

When Joelle awoke, the sun was screaming through the windows and Delilah was yet again perched in the sill, basking in its warmth. The scene was a little surreal and Joelle almost lost herself in its beauty, until she realized that finding Delilah in her room might not be a good thing.

"He left!" Joelle screamed as she shot out of bed.

Delilah rushed over and cupped her hand around Joelle's mouth. "Ssshh, it's okay, he's sleeping. You have to be quiet though, he'd kill me if he knew I was in here."

"Sorry."

"Now listen, I promised Luke that I would keep a really important secret, but if you were to find out on your own, well it wouldn't exactly be my fault. So I was just in my room thinking about how much I like games and I thought maybe it would be fun if we played one together."

"Okay then, twenty questions, I like that one, let's play."

"Good, so I'll begin with an introductory idea. When you're lucky enough to be ingratiated into the underworld, they give out these nifty little books with a bunch of silly rules. I've read them all and have become quite familiar with the ins and outs. You can ask me about them if you'd like."

It took several minutes before Joelle got to the meat of their question and answer session, but when she finally arrived at the correct conclusion, she was livid. How Lucien could have kept something like that from her was unfathomable and she was itching for an opportunity to throw something at him. So as soon as the last whispers of sunlight were trampled by the stampede of night, she rushed into the kitchen and stood impatiently by the cellar door, tightly clutching ladle.

No sooner had Lucien stepped fully into the artificial light of the kitchen, she nailed him in the chest. "You jerk!"

"Do you mind explaining why you just hurled a cooking utensil at me?"

"Because I can't choke you! Trust me, I'd much rather be doing that!" Joelle tossed a spatula at him but he was prepared and deftly avoided the blow. "Why didn't you tell me? What are you -- some kind of fucking sadist? All this time, all this fucking torture and we could have resolved this months ago!"

Joelle grabbed a handful of spoons from the drawer and chucked them at his head, but his stupid Superman speed left the spoons sailing through the air and clattering against the far wall. And before she could blink, he had crossed the length of the kitchen and stood inches from her face.

"That was the good silver," calmly Lucien noted with a disapproving shake of his head. "Joelle, you do not even like children."