The Centaur Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have hit on a formula for mating them, Sean," said James. "We are going to have two lineages. Ximbo will cover Dara and Sheena. Their foals will come out with good running abilities; you could train them to run and in general for sporting uses. Just imagine a game of hockey played on centaurs!"

Sean and Linda listened attentively as James went on.

"On the other side, Kumbo could cover Samba, Suli and Tonga. The resulting foals will probably be strong, good pullers. They can be used in teams of two to pull carts or carriages, as beasts of burden, or to use their arms in any type of work that needs force. And of course, in due time you can sell foals from both lineages, even for zoos... Which zoo would not pay cash to have one specimen?"

"Excellent idea!" Sean's face was beaming. "We have a good plan here. We can also establish some routine for them, so they will get used to their tasks. For example, physical work in the morning – there is a lot to be done in this farm, and I'm hiring some personnel to begin works – and lighter things in the afternoon, such as taking us places, or be trained in running or parading."

"That would be fine," said James "But I have another thing in store for you." He stood up and grabbed his briefcase. He opened it and produced a flask, which seemed a whiskey bottle.

"Have you ever thought of drinking centauress milk?"

Sean's eyes glared with interest. "No, never!"

"Well, you should think of this. The Greeks discovered its properties long ago, and there are stories of centauresses breastfeeding human babies who got lost or whose parents had died. Now this is a special serum I have developed. If you inject it in a centauress, it will make her produce milk even of not pregnant. I think I have succeeded in preparing a formula that takes into consideration the weight of the female, so as to produce about two pints of milk a day."

"Oh, wonderful! But how often do you give them the serum?"

"Well, at first I thought to give them a shot each night, so that milk would be ready for collecting the following morning. But then I thought this would not be practical. What if you have here a hundred females, as I expect you will some day? So I developed a concentrated formula, which I hope will work. Each girl will be injected once a month and this should be enough to give out a steady production. If all works well, after being milked it should take a whole day to fill again her breast. And as having a breast full and turgid should be somewhat uncomfortable, like you know it happens with cows, they would not protest at being relieved."

"Oh, you should be awarded the Nobel Prize!" Linda exclaimed. James smiled.

"I am working on two other serums, which are not wholly developed yet. One is for accelerating pregnancy: you probably don't know, but a centauress keeps her little in her womb for twelve months. Now if you want to grow a herd, this is too long. So my idea is to accelerate gestation and have her deliver in twelve weeks instead."

Sean and Linda were following attentively.

"Then, as foals are born, it would take about fourteen or fifteen years until you can mate them or put them to some profitable function. So the second serum should accelerate maturation to about fourteenmonths; this would make reproduction possible for the next generation of your centaurs around one and a half year from now."

James savored the stunned look of his friends.

"Yes, this could be possible. Of course, we will see how it works, but, if it does, I will ask you to become a partner in this venture. I foresee huge profits, and I don't want to be left out of this!"

"That is only fair," said Sean. "We can discuss the details later. I wholly accept your proposal."

"The last thing is this," James went on, and took a small box from this briefcase. He opened it and showed the others a collection of small rings.

"These rings have a chip implanted on them. We will pierce the mares's pussies and insert them there. Each one will have a code, which can be activated by this remote control. So, when you want a mare to be in heat, you just turn this on..."

Sean and Linda's jaws went down at this new piece of information. They were ready to express their admiration for James's ingenuity, but were interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle: the badges Linda had commanded were being delivered. Sean opened the package and saw them. They were golden, round shaped, about one and a half-inch in diameter. Under the name of each centaur, there gleamed the inscription "belongs to Sean Parker," and the telephone number of the farm.

"Very nice, Linda!" approved Sean. He went to the bathroom and got a discardable razor and some shaving cream. "Let's put these on them; I want also to try on the males an aesthetic idea I had."

5. The pussy rings

They went out and walked to the enclosure. The centaurs were in their stalls, and they could hear fragments of conversation among them.

.".. Was heavy to lift," said a voice they recognized as Ximbo's.

"I lifted the stones better," Kumbo replied.

Tonga was telling Sheena, who was placed in the stall to her right, about what she and Kumbo had learned the previous evening.

"Oh, they like our tongue," laughed Sheena. "The girl made us lick her palm yesterday, too. I found it funny! And they are not heavy to carry. I am liking here, you know?"

James and Sean looked to each other and smiled. Sean then clapped his hands and the centaurs came to their windows, heads and shoulders leaning against the door.

"You have done very well in the tests," said Sean to them. "I am pleased to tell you have passed them, and no one of you has to be returned in shame to the forest."

The centaurs made noises, showing their satisfaction at being praised.

"I have bought you a new gift, because you were so good this morning. It is a beautiful badge with your name written in it, so that every person who meets you can know how to address you without your having to tell him your name."

The centaurs gazed at Sean. How was this possible? Of course, they had no idea of what writing or reading was; they were children of Nature. Sean approached each of them and put the badge on their collar. They were excited and kept touching them, attracted by the brightness of the small, round shapes.

"Now, you girls will go to a tour with Linda, to see the farm. She will mount ...Tonga, is that right, dear?"

"Yes," said Linda.

"You will walk by her and obey what she tells you, like the good girls you are should. I don't want any complaint from her, are we understood?

"Yes, master," said the centauresses.

"Good. Kumbo and Ximbo will stay here for a while, as I have a new surprise for them. You will get yours when you come back. Now, Linda, please!" And he gave her the keys to the stalls.

Linda took a saddle and went to Tonga's stall. She saddled her, and opened the doors for the other centauresses. She jumped on Tonga's back, gave her a hearty slap on her rump, and left in a light trot. The other centauresses followed her, and soon they were out of sight.

Sean turned to the males, as James went to prepare the shots for the girls.

"Kumbo and Ximbo, you know I find you very beautiful, and with these collars, and your new badges, you look splendid. However, there is something that would make you look even finer. Would you like to know what?"

"Yes, master!" The males were curious.

Sean approached Kumbo and patted his head.

"You have a very fine head, my friend. It should not be hidden here on its top by so much hair. You should let it appear, and leave out this woolen fleece that covers it."

Kumbo blinked.

"Touch you skull, Kumbo. If you let me, I will remove this hair, and you would have a shining skull, which would be more fitting. After all, you don't have fur on you human part, except under the arms, but this is not ugly. And ... I am sure the females of you kind will love it."

The centaur thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Ok, let's do it!" Sean opened the lock and entered the stall. "Now let's put some water and cream here, so it will not hurt you."

And he shaved carefully the centaur's skull, feeling its form and rubbing his fingers on the finely chiseled bones. Kumbo felt the razor grating against his skin, and kept still as his master performed the shaving.

"Now you are almost perfect," said Sean, handing him a pocket mirror so he could admire himself. Kumbo touched his newly shaved scalp and looked into the mirror.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, master!" The male was pleased. Now he looked like a street Negro rapper, and was undoubtedly sexier than before.

"You look nearly perfect now," repeated Sean. There is only one thing missing, but I will not tell you about is yet." Sean was a fine psychologist; he wanted Kumbo to be uncertain of what the final touch would be, and accept it readily when the moment would come. He was thinking of the nose ring, which would mark Kumbo as a breeder and complete his transformation into a property, a being whose purpose would be to bring his master pleasure and profits. But t was still too soon for that.

In the next stall, Ximbo had followed closely, over the division, the shaving of his mate's hair. Sean put the razor back in his pocket and looked directly into the centaur's eyes.

Ximbo looked puzzled. He did not want to be less privileged than Kumbo. Was Master not shaving his hair too? He took a breath and asked:

"And me, master?"

"You want to look like Kumbo, Ximbo? Then ask for it ... you know the words, you heard the girls asking for the carrots yesterday."

Ximbo made an effort to remember but couldn't.

"Help him, Kumbo!"

"You have to say, 'please master', said Kumbo, proud of his good memory.

"Please, master," said Ximbo.

"Good boy!" said Sean. He unlocked the division between the stalls and moved it. "Come here, lower you head, my friend."

Ximbo felt as the water and cream were applied to his lead. Sean shaved carefully the centaur's skull, letting appear the bright black scalp on the top of it.

"You are much more beautiful now," said he. "Almost perfect, like you friend."

"What is missing still, master?" Ximbo was more intelligent than Kumbo.

"You will see ... just wait, Something that only you will have, like the collars and badges. No one centaur in the world has anything like that. And by the way, do you know if there are others like you around?"

"Oh, there might be," said Kumbo. "You know, when we come of age..."

"Kumbo!" Sean interrupted him sternly. "You forgot to address me properly. You have to say "master," or when your hair grows again I won't shave it again."

Kumbo looked alarmed at that prospect.

"Yes, master! Now, master, we leave the herd we are born in and go out in the forest. Maybe the are more centaurs out there, master."

"Good," said Sean. His mind flickered to the vision of a group of male centaurs, tamed and ready to be sold to other farmers. "Now that you are properly shaven, I will call my friend James and we will go for a ride." He saddled both centaurs, put the reins on, jumped on Kumbo's back and headed for the house, pulling Ximbo firmly. James was on the porch, reading a paper.

"Want a ride? We could go and make a tour of the farm," said Sean.

"Yes," agreed James. "I have prepared what I needed to."

He mounted Ximbo and they began to ride. The centaurs were now more used to carry humans; they rode for about one hour, inspecting places where work had to be done.

"Do you see that meadow there, Kumbo?"

"Yes, master."

"Well, the water is eating the edges of the meadow and they will soon crumble down. That would be bad, don't you think?"

Kimbo listened; of course he had no opinion on that matter.

"We should brace the walls with stones and a wire fencing. I will have a man here next week to supervise this, but I need you to being the stones. You are the strongest of all! Do you think you can help me?"

Kumbo nodded.

"I will put Suli and Samba to help you, with a thing named a cart, you will see later what it looks like. And you, Ximbo, will help too, I am sure!"

"Yes, master, I will!"

"OK. I'm very grateful to you. Now we will go back; it is getting dark and the girls are certainly already there." And they rode to the stables.

As they arrived at the stalls, Linda was brushing the mares's fur. They were in the open area in the barn, and the girl looked very pleased as she touched each centauress's flexible, shining torso to feel the human skin under her breasts. The mares were calm, as if they had got accustomed to being touched and liked that.

"Had a good time, my dear?" asked Sean.

"Yes. They are very keen on learning, and were happy to gallop around, too. I mounted every one, exercised them... I think this will go all right," she said.

James went to the house to get the serum and the rings for the centauresses. These were surprised to see the males' new look; they leaned on the windows of their stalls, talking excitedly about that. Sean rubbed his finger on Kumbo's naked skull; feeling its rough skin gave him a pleasant sensation. He felt his balls itching, but not from sexual attraction; the sensation had more to do with power, with the idea of that virile male being trained to bey his every whim.

James was there again, holding his briefcase. He took out the rings and motioned to the mares to come near him.

"Now, girls, you are going to receive a big gift. We are not shaving your beautiful manes, like Sean did to Kumbo and Ximbo, but we are going to give you some medicine for keeping you healthy." He showed them the syringes, but not the rings. "This must go into your body to protect you. I will give you two shots, one on your flank, one under your tail. You will feel a little sting, but this is necessary. Ok? Linda, please stay with them" – and, in a whisper, he added - "they could get nervous as I pierce them."

The mares were curious, as always. James asked them to make a circle around him, their backs turned to him. He took a ring, lifted Samba's tail and sprayed her pussy with some anesthetic. The mare felt a cold sensation there, but, before she could react, James took a pair of surgical pliers and swiftly pinched both her labia on their upper part. Taken by surprise by what she thought was a bug on her pussy, Samba made a movement to close her hind legs. As it was numb because of the anesthetic, she did not feel pain at the sting of the pliers. Linda made a caress on her chin to calm her down.

"Quiet, dear, this is ending soon!" said James. He then picked a ring, opened it, inserted it quickly on the small holes he had made on the pussy lips - another movement of her legs – Linda kissed her softly on her face, distracting her - and James clasped together the two sides of the ring. It had taken less than a minute. Seen from front, the ring looked like a loop, shining brightly on the mare's black lips. "Branded," thought James, and he grinned. Then he repeated the operation on each of the mares, taking care not to hurt them. As he came to Dara, he noticed she was wet on her pussy.

He rubbed his fingers on the mare's slit and heard a soft whine in return.

"You are in heat, aren't you? Now just be calm" – he sprayed the substance on her cunt, put the tool to her labia and pierced them – "this is not hurting you, is it?" Dara shook her head. "Now, you be a good girl..." and he inserted the piercing on her lips. Then he pulled the control from his pocket and pressed the touches; he wrote down on his pad the code for each mare, but he did not activate the chip.

'Ok, girls! Now, you look to Master Sean..." He made a movement to Sean, who understood that he was to distract the mares. He began to make faces, and, as they laughed, James said briskly: "Here we go!" With a quick, expert movement, he gave each mare a shot on the flank. Then James called the males and injected them with a placebo serum, to maintain the pretence of giving all the same medicine. Dara also received the placebo, as she was in heat: the next day she would be mated to Ximbo, and her body would produce milk naturally as the embryo of a foal developed inside her.

"Here you are! No other centaurs are protected this way," he said. "Now, to your stalls... eat and rest, you have done a fine job today, all of you!" The excitement of the day had been great: the youngsters entered their stalls, ate the food that Linda had prepared for them, curled their beautiful bodies on the straw, and in minutes they were asleep.

***

As the centauresses woke up next morning, they felt their breasts heavier and larger than usually. Sheena touched hers; she watched puzzled as a drop of milk came out from her left nipple. She went to the division between her stall and Suli's and said:

"Suli? Something is wrong with my breast... I am feeling it heavy, and it seems to have milk in it..."

"Oh, mine too is bigger!" answered Suli. She pinched her left tit and some milk went out. "I am giving milk!"

"I can't understand that ... I'm not pregnant ... or am I?" Sheena was bewildered.

"Maybe we are sick?" said Suli. "We ought to tell master about that..."

In the stalls to the right of Sheena and to the left of Suli, Samba and Tonga were also touching their breasts. Soon it because clear that all four were in the same situation. Only Dara, in the fifth stall, had her breast normal. The girls were puzzled, but soon Linda came with their food. Samba rushed to tell her the news:

"Miss Linda! It seems we are sick! There is milk in my breast!" Linda smiled as she touched the mare's tit.

"Oh, it's all right," she said. "This happens all the time ... it's because you got the medicine yesterday. Fillies in stables usually give milk," she went on. She approached her mouth to Samba's tit and sucked a bit. A warm flow of milk poured into her mouth, as the mare watched in bewilderment. It was thicker than a cow's milk and sweeter too; Linda felt good as it warmed her mouth and went down like silk though her throat.

"We will have to milk you, that is all," she said. "Aren't you happy? We will drink your milk for breakfast today!"

She put on a pair of transparent gloves and started milking the turgid, black tit in front of her. Milk flowed into a bucket she had placed conveniently on a high stool; Samba felt relieved as the girl extracted deftly the milk from her left breast, then from the right one. The bucket was graduated, and Linda saw the amount Samba had given: about half a pint. She smiled:

"You are healthy, I see! Look! A lot of good, warm milk ... Now you wash your face and brush you teeth, as I taught you yesterday. I'm going to milk your friends and then we will go out. Understand?"

"Yes, miss," said Samba.

Linda went to the other stalls and milked the mares, speaking to them gently as she performed the operation. The bucket was now filled almost to the top; the centauresses were eating their breakfast as she went to the males' section and put food on their troughs. She greeted Kumbo:

"Hello, dear! How are you today? Your new look is splendid! Come here, let me caress you, bend down your head!"

Kumbo came near her and put his nose on her shoulder. Linda rubbed her palm on his scalp and felt the touch. She stepped back and took a look at the magnificent male: his skin was the color of dark mocha, very shiny. His muscles were well defined; she stroked a bit his arm and felt the strong biceps under the skin.

"May I see under you, dear?"

Kumbo nodded. She knew what she had to do. Sean had remembered that Kumbo was about to mate with Dara only some days before. How would he receive the news that Ximbo would cover her? He would probably be angry. James had come up with the solution: a "calming device," as he had put it. This device was a ring; it would be placed on his sac, at the spot where it parted from his huge cock. One of James's chips was implanted there, so the ring would squeeze his balls when activated. It was a better contraption than the electric prod usually employed in farms to control cattle, because it could be turned on from a safe distance.