The Chair Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead went to get dressed, but Francis told her not to do that on her account, she looked so comfortable the way she was. While the redhead got cups of coffee for the two of them, Francis took a seat on the couch. When the redhead returned with the coffee she saw Francis staring intently at the TV. Then she remembered that she had left the porn movie on. As she moved to turn it off, Francis said that she wanted to watch it. This surprised the redhead, as her impression of the blonde was that she was much more straitlaced. While they sat and sipped their coffee, they watched the end of the movie. When it was over they were both noticeably turned on. It was at that moment that Francis told the redhead that she knew they had been fucking the night before in the hot tub. She had been so excited that she had almost joined them, but since they were being so discrete, she wasn't sure how they would react. So instead of joining them, she had masturbated while watching them out of the corner of her eye. The redhead laughed, explaining that they had been discrete because they weren't sure how she would react.

As they both sat there laughing, Francis' hand touched the redhead's bare thigh where her robe had fallen open. Francis could now see that the redhead was completely naked underneath the robe. Both of the girls were silent now. As they looked at each other's face they didn't know what was going to happen next, but they both knew something was about to happen. Simultaneously each girl leaned forward to kiss the other. As they kissed, Francis' hand moved inside the robe and cupped the redhead's breast. The redhead's hands soon made their way under Francis's shirt until they found her full breasts. When she pinched her nipples, Francis moaned into the redhead's mouth. Francis then worked the robe off of the redhead's arms until she was sitting there completely naked while she herself was still fully clothed. The redhead seemed to have other plans as she stood Francis up and began unbuttoning her shirt from the top down. As each button was undone, she kissed the newly exposed area of flesh, adding to the blonde's arousal. She then unbuttoned the blonde's tight jeans and began sliding them down her legs. As she did this, Francis' panties came down with the jeans. Francis held the redhead's shoulders as she stepped out of her remaining clothes. As she did so, the redhead's face was right next to the blonde's neatly trimmed pussy. The redhead grabbed Francis' ass and sunk her mouth onto the blonde pussy. The blonde gasped as the redhead's tongue first slipped between her outer lips. Her knees grew weak and she almost fell. The redhead suggested they move to the bedroom.

Holding hands they both ran to the bed where the blonde laid back and the redhead moved into position with her mouth on the blond pussy. While the redhead sucked and tugged the blonde's pussy with her mouth, Francis used her one hand and played with her own nipple and with her other hand she held the redhead's face tightly against her pussy. The redhead alternated between licking her pussy lips and her clit while simultaneously thrusting 2 fingers in and out of the blonde's pussy. When she was good and wet, the redhead worked a third finger alongside the first two. When she sucked the blonde's clit into her mouth, Francis had her first orgasm of the day.

The redhead climbed up along side her and kissed her. Her hands then joined in playing with the blonde's breasts, first kneading them and squeezing them, and then pinching and pulling at her nipples. Just the kissing and breast play soon had Francis nearing her second orgasm. The redhead sensed this and when she bit one of the blonde's nipples, Francis came again.

After recovering for a few minutes, Francis now took the role of aggressor and climbed on top of the redhead in the 69 position with her mouth at the red pubic mound and her own pussy over the redhead's mouth. They then proceeded to lick each other's pussy. When the redhead had almost brought Francis to another orgasm, she reached behind the blonde and probed her asshole with her index finger. One minute later the blonde had another orgasm at almost the same time that the redhead experienced hers.

As they lay naked in each other's arms, Francis expressed how disappointed she was that the redhead's man hadn't been there. The redhead reassured her that the three of them would most definitely get together tonight after he returned from shopping. As they chatted, Francis came up with the idea of leaving him a surprise for when he returned. The redhead came up with the idea of being tied to the bed. While digging through the drawers for the nylons, Francis saw the glass dildo and thought that would be the ultimate topper for his surprise. After the redhead went to the bathroom, since she wasn't sure how long she would have to wait for his return, she laid down on the bed and Francis proceeded to tie her down. After first tying the redhead's feet, Francis (still naked) straddled the redhead's shoulders as she tied her hands to the bed. She was having difficulty tying the nylons as every chance the redhead got, she would lick the blonde's pussy. When Francis finally had succeeded in securing the redhead's hands, she took the glass dildo and sucked it into her mouth to get it good and wet. Francis had only seen such dildos in photographs in Penthouse magazine. When she thought it was wet enough, she removed it from her mouth and slowly inserted it into the redhead's pussy. She watched in fascination as the redhead's cunt lips enveloped each nodule as it was inserted further and further. When it was all the way in, Francis decided a little payback for the recent pussy licking was called for. So she began thrusting the glass phallus into the redhead until she came. This time the redhead squirted. This too was something the blonde had never witnessed first hand. She left the dildo lodged deeply in the redhead with just the end protruding obscenely. She then went to the living room to get dressed before leaving. As she got dressed, she opted not to put her panties on. When she had dressed and was ready to leave, she picked up the panties and returned to the redhead in the bedroom. Francis told her she had one last surprise for her guy. She kissed the redhead and then shoved the panties into the redhead's mouth. On the way out she wrote the note that she left on the coffee table.

As his redhead had been describing her activities with Francis, he had mentally pictured everything that she described. Now his cock was fully erect and standing at attention. He pulled the redhead up onto her hands and knees and moved behind her. With his hands on her hips, he plunged his dick into her pussy from behind. Neither one of them wanted to take their time, they both just needed to satisfy their primal urges. He proceeded to thrust into her as hard as she would thrust back at him. In their highly excited states, it didn't take long before they were both cumming. As they collapsed on the bed together he learned that it had been just over 2 hours since Francis had left the redhead tied to the bed. Before they drifted off to sleep, the redhead asked him (without really needing an answer) if he wanted to get together with Francis that night.

Just after 6:00 pm he called Francis and thanked her for the thoughtful gift she had left him. He told her that he had enjoyed it thoroughly. He then asked if she would like to join them for dinner in the restaurant downstairs at the lodge. She said that she would meet them there at 7:00.

He and the redhead got to the restaurant a few minutes early and had already been seated at their table when Francis arrived. She was wearing a long sleeve yellow blouse over a low cut brown tank top with a pair of brown slacks. He stood and held the chair as she took her seat between himself and the redhead. The three of them then proceeded to enjoy a delicious meal accompanied by several rounds of drinks. When they had concluded their meal, they decided it was time to return to their room for a relaxing dip in the hot tub.

After entering their room, he went to get towels while the girls made a round of drinks. When he returned with the towels, he was surprised to find that the two girls had already removed their tops and the redhead was currently sliding the slacks off of Francis' legs. After stepping out of her slacks, Francis then helped ease the pants off of the redhead. This left the redhead totally nude, as she hardly ever wears panties, and Francis wearing only her panties. They both looked at him and decided he was overdressed and that they should do something about that. While Francis stood in front of him and unbuttoned his shirt, the redhead knelt behind Francis and reached around her to unzip his pants. When she pressed her face into Francis' panty-covered ass, Francis was pressed tightly against his now bare chest. He tentatively kissed Francis and she enthusiastically responded. Meanwhile the redhead had managed to slide his pants down to his ankles. His hard dick now formed a tent in the front of his underwear as he held Francis in his arms and continued to kiss her. Suddenly she was gone.

The redhead had pulled her from his arms and the two girls, one naked the other topless, were running to the hot tub. He quickly stepped out of his shoes, socks, and pants and took off after them. Both girls were just settling into the warm water as he got there. He then slowly slid into the water between the two lovely ladies.

They then drank a toast to new friends and settled back to enjoy the warm bubbling water. After a while, he stretched his arms around the backs of both girls, pulling them close to his sides. Soon he felt a hand exploring the waistband of his boxers and his hard dick beneath (he learned later that it was Francis' hand). The redhead had a pretty good idea what her new friend was up to underneath the water, so she leaned over and began passionately kissing her guy. The redhead then paused long enough to suggest that they reenact the previous night, but this time Francis would join in as she had wanted to do. They though this was a wonderful idea so Francis took her position near the opposite side of the tub while the redhead took her position on her knees in front of him. The redhead freed his dick from his boxers and swiftly impaled herself on it. This time she had no bikini bottoms to pull aside and they were not concerned about making too many waves. While the redhead thrust up and down on his hard cock, he felt Francis' hand grab his balls from between the redhead's thighs. With each downward thrust, the redhead's ass would brush against her wrist. Francis then moved her hand to his dick and began to stroke it as the redhead continued to thrust up and down on it. Between his hard dick and the blonde's fingers brushing against the lips of her pussy, the redhead soon reached her climax about the same time that her guy came inside her.

The redhead then pulled away from him and approached Francis. Under the water, she helped the blonde out of her wet and now almost transparent panties. She then helped boost her up so she was now sitting on the edge of the hot tub. Her naked breasts were exposed to the cool winter air causing the nipples to become erect. Between her legs, her pussy stared invitingly at the redhead who quickly moved forward and began licking it. As Francis neared her orgasm, she grasped the redhead and pulled her face tightly to the valley between her legs. As she came, she slid down into the hot tub letting the warm water envelop her.

The three then decided they should move their activities into the bedroom. While he grabbed their drinks, the two girls hopped out and ran stark naked across the deck and into the room. He followed behind quickly. In the bedroom they took time to dry themselves before falling onto the bed together.

With the redhead lying on her back with her head propped against a pillow, Francis moved between her legs and began licking at the redhead's pussy. As she had her face buried between the redhead's thighs, her own ass rose high off the bed. From his vantage point he had an excellent view of the blonde's pussy looking back at him from between her own thighs. He moved forward and began licking Francis' pussy as she licked his redhead's. He then began making longer and longer licks. Soon he was licking her all the way from her pussy up to her ass. As his tongue flicked lightly over her asshole, he noticed a sort of quiver ripple through her. With her beautiful ass pointing back at him he concentrated his attention on it, placing his hands on each of her cheeks as he continued to lick and kiss her backside. His actions were causing a chain reaction, the more he pleased Francis, the more she pleased the redhead. Throwing caution to the wind, he spread her ass cheeks apart and stuck his tongue into her asshole as deep as he could. This caught the blonde totally off guard and she climaxed, moaning loudly into the redhead's pussy.

Now assured that she enjoyed it, he continued tonguing her asshole. She had now moved up and was sucking the redhead's nipples. Before long she needed more and she asked, or rather ordered, him to fuck her ass. He paused long enough to retrieve some lube from the nightstand. After coating his hard cock, he used first one and then two fingers to apply the lube to her asshole. Slowly he began to work his hard cock inside her. With each inch he inserted, she would moan a little more. After he was completely inside her ass, he began to slowly thrust. At the same time, the redhead was now fingering the blonde's pussy and clit. After only a couple minutes of this three-way action, he came deep inside her ass as she came at the same time the redhead was French kissing her. The three of them then collapsed on the bed and rested before the next round.

After revitalizing themselves and refreshing their drinks, they began again. This time it was her guy's turn to get tied up. Using the same stockings that Francis had used to tie the redhead that same afternoon, the two women quickly tied his arms and legs to the bed so that he was spread-eagled. The two lovely ladies then made out with each other lying on the bed beside him, allowing him only to watch. After making out with each other for 10 minutes, which seemed like an eternity to him, they took pity on him and untied his legs from the foot of the bed. But just as quickly they drew his legs up to his chest and tied his ankles to the same points where his wrists were tied at the head of the bed. The redhead then went to her dresser drawer where she removed a strap-on dildo that she tossed to Francis. She told her that since he had fucked her ass, it was only fair that she now get to fuck his.

She then helped the blonde slip into the harness and position it so that the blonde's clit would receive stimulation while she used it on him. The redhead then used one hand to massage his cock and balls while with the other she applied a generous amount of lube to his asshole. As Francis moved into position, the redhead also coated the dildo with lube. As she did this, Francis felt a pleasant pressure on her clit. This pressure increased as she slowly began working the dildo into his ass. With each thrust, his penis throbbed between their bodies. After a dozen or so long strokes he came, shooting his cum over his stomach and chest. While the redhead licked the cum from his body, the blonde continued thrusting into his ass until she came also. After they pulled apart, the redhead untied him while Francis removed the strap-on. After taking a shower together, the three of them went to sleep in each other's arms.

Unfortunately Francis was leaving the next day so this was to be their last encounter with her. The day after that they too returned home. But they would always have fond memories of their ski vacation.

12