The Chair Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not allowing her any time to recover, he stood between her legs and lay his body down on top of her as he slipped her blouse over her shoulders and down off her arms. He then began licking and sucking her one breast while he massaged and squeezed the other one with his one hand. Nikki took his other hand and sucked two of his fingers into her mouth to wet them. When she pulled his fingers from her mouth and moved his hand down her body, he knew what she wanted. While not diverting any of his attention from sucking her breasts, he took his wet fingers and slowly inserted them into her warm moist pussy. She was incredibly tight for having already cum once, but he managed to get both fingers all the way inside her. He then began working them in and out while also curling them up in search of her g-spot. Within a minute he knew he had found it as Nikki began whimpering. As he continued diddling her g-spot, her whimpers turned into moans, and then finally a scream as she climaxed again. As she came down from her orgasmic high, he stopped sucking her breasts and moved up to her face where they began madly kissing. As they kissed, he brought his fingers up and placed then between their mouths so they could both suck her fresh cum from them. He then stood in front of her and spread her long legs invitingly wider. With one thrust he sank his long hard cock fully into her. She cried out, not in pain, but exquisite pleasure. Each time he would thrust into her she would slide a little on the pool table surface. To remedy this they clasped hands, interlocking their fingers. He then pulled her toward him and kissed her fiercely as he continued to thrust into her. Before long she was experiencing her third climax and began screaming even louder than before. Seeing her in such ecstasy triggered his own climax and he came, shooting a massive load of cum into her. After releasing her hands, she lay back on the table while he stepped back and looked at the beauty before him.

As he looked at her, his cum began to seep out of her well-fucked pussy and drip over the edge of the table onto the floor. Suddenly he realized that they were no longer alone as Lisa (Nikki's friend and co-worker) knelt before her and began licking his cum from her. When Nikki saw that it was not her host that was now licking her, she leaned up to see who was now giving her such pleasure. When she saw it was her friend, she lay back and placed her hands on Lisa's head, pulling her firmly against her pussy. He leaned over and gave Nikki a kiss before leaving to check on his other guests. He told her that he could see she was in good hands. As he was walking down the hallway, he smiled as he heard Nikki's scream when she experienced yet another orgasm.

He then went upstairs and headed for the pool, wondering if his redhead was still there. Unfortunately when he got to the pool, the redhead was nowhere to be seen. There were only a few people swimming in the pool. As he turned to leave, he literally bumped into Dawn as she and Alan were heading for the hot tub. As Dawn started to fall, both he and Alan reached out and grabbed her. Once she regained her footing she smiled and asked how she could ever repay two such gallant gentlemen. The men looked at each other and almost simultaneously a lecherous smile came to both their faces as they looked at Dawn in her skimpy bikini. As if it had been choreographed, both men reached for the ties on her bikini. Her host untied her top while Alan untied the bows at her hips that held her bikini bottoms on. Within half a minute of being bumped into, Dawn was now standing naked, pressed between the hard bodies of the two men. While Alan stood behind her with his hard dick rubbing against her ass he reached his hands around her and began squeezing her breasts. At the same time Dawn was quickly undressing her host. As his pants fell around his ankles he stepped out of them and kicked them toward the wall. When Alan stepped back from her to remove his swimsuit, Dawn fell to her knees and began sucking her host's hard cock. As soon as she took him in her mouth, recognizing the taste, she smiled up at him and asked WHO he had been up to. As Dawn kept her mouth locked on his dick, he sat down on the cool tile. This maneuvered Dawn onto her hands and knees as Alan approached her from behind. With a single thrust, Alan sank his cock fully into her wet pussy. With each new thrust, she sucked harder on her host's hard cock. As Alan continued thrusting into his lady, he also reached around underneath her to stimulate her clit. At the same time, her host was squeezing and pinching her nipples as she sucked his cock. After several minutes of this action, Dawn began to climax. Subsequently both men also began to cum, filling her with their cum from both ends. After relaxing there on the cool tile for several minutes, Dawn got up and thanked her host for a wonderful party. She and Alan then continued on to the hot tub that they had originally been headed for. Their host wrapped a towel around his waist, it hardly seemed worth while getting dressed again, and headed off in search of his redhead.

While looking for the redhead, he stopped in the great room to check on the rest of their guests. Music was playing through the sound system and many couples were dancing. Many of the women were topless and several were completely naked. Most of the men were shirtless, however there were two who were very well endowed (even by his standards), that were completely naked as they danced with several women. It appeared as if everyone was having a good time, so he continued in his quest to find the redhead.

He headed downstairs again toward the play room. As he neared the entrance he heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman about to climax and he thought he had found her. When he stepped inside, he was surprised to see Lisa sitting in the sex swing with Nikki pounding into her with a strap-on. He stood and watched for a few minutes before moving on. As he walked behind Nikki, he slapped her butt at the bottom of her thrust, sending the dildo even further into Lisa.

He then climbed the stairs to the second floor. As he walked down the hallway he saw several people standing near the doorway of one of the guest rooms. There was something in the room that had their attention fixated. His curiosity got the better of him and he went to investigate. When he looked through the door, he saw 3 men standing around the bed and one kneeling on the bed. Between them he could just make out the arms and legs of a female. Almost instantly he recognized the woman's alabaster skin. It was his redhead. He stepped inside to see exactly what she was up to. When he was where he could see clearly, he saw the redhead on her back on the bed with the one man fucking her pussy, the kneeling man feeding her his cock, and the other two men she was jerking off (one in each hand) while they played with her large breasts. When the man fucking her face came and withdrew his now limp dick, he saw that his redhead was wearing a blindfold. As the man climbed off the bed, he went to an easel on the far side of the room and put a hash mark under the word "mouth". It was at this point that her guy read the sign above the easel for the first time. It said "Anonymous Gang Bang - record the action". He then looked at the tally on the lower portion of the easel. Under "Mouth" there were already 6 marks, "Hand" had 10 marks, "Pussy" had 5, and "Ass" had 2. Evidently she had been quite busy as this must have all taken place in the 30 minutes since she had been fucked in the pool. With his hard on pushing uncomfortably against his towel, he decided to join the action. Seeing her mouth was still unoccupied, he dropped his towel, climbed on the bed, and positioned he dick right in front of her lips. As soon as the tip touched her lips, she opened her mouth and took his manhood deeply into her mouth and began sucking.

Within the next few minutes, both of the men she was jerking off came on her breasts. With her hands now unencumbered, she devoted her full attention to the anonymous man fucking her and to the anonymous man (actually her guy) who had his cock in her mouth. With each deep thrust of the one man, she would suck the other dick harder. When the one man came in her pussy, it sent her guy over the edge and he came too, flooding her mouth with his seed. As she continued to suck him dry, the other guy pulled out of her and went to put his hash mark on the board. When she had completely licked his cock clean, her guy climbed off the bed and went to mark the board. There was already another guy at the foot of the bed, dropping his pants to fuck the redhead. Her guy noticed that his dick must have been close to 11 inches. He knew his redhead was going to enjoy this. As he picked up his towel and wrapped it around himself again, the man with the massive dick plunged half its length into her in a single stroke. As he did, a large gob of cum was forced out around the sides. Each stroke went a little deeper and each stroke forced more cum to be squeezed out. When he finally had his full length inside her, it was only a few full length strokes before the redhead climaxed. She had barely come back down when he now came inside her pussy, replacing the cum that he had displaced. He then stepped back and with his cock still dripping he knelt over her face, lowering his dick to her willing mouth. She then started to lick it clean as her guy stepped out of the room, happy that she was enjoying herself.

In the hallway he ran into Marie, the short blonde coworker that he had introduced to the redhead and then The Chair [see Chapter 12]. She was now walking around topless with just a short skirt wrapped around her waist. She too had been wondering what was drawing everyone to this particular doorway. When he told her that his redhead was being gangbanged, she had to look in to see. After watching the redhead work on three guys at once she returned to him in the hallway and told him that she needed to get fucked right now. He told her he might be able to accommodate her. He then led her into another guest room two doors down.

As they stepped inside, they saw Dawn and Alan on the bed engaged in a lustful bout of 69. As they went to find someplace else, Alan said there was room on the bed for four. Accepting the invitation, Marie pulled him toward the bed and pulled his towel off at the same time she released the catch on her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. Underneath he was pleased to see that she was not wearing any panties. Since the last time he had seen her naked, he also noticed that she had shaved her pussy completely bare. He told her that he really liked her new look. He had barely gotten the complement out of his mouth before she had him on his back and was shoving her bare pussy in his face. As he went to work licking her wet pussy, she also took his dick in her mouth. In her highly aroused state after watching the redhead, it didn't take long before his licking her pussy and clit drove her to orgasm. When she came, her thighs clamped against his head so tightly he almost couldn't breath. She then turned around and straddled his thighs while plunging herself down onto his long hard cock. Dawn had just made Alan cum and was now bored waiting for Alan to recover so they could fuck. Marie noticed this and suggested Dawn try out their host's tongue. She quickly straddled his head and lowered her pussy to his mouth now. At the same time Marie leaned over and took Alan's dick in her mouth to prepare it for Dawn. It didn't take long before Dawn also achieved orgasm from his tongue. As she relaxed, she watched as Marie continued to suck Alan while fucking their host. Dawn then positioned herself behind Marie and reached around to caress her breasts. She then began slowly kissing her way down Marie's back. When she reached the crack of her ass, she didn't stop but continued. With Marie leaning over, her asshole was exposed making a perfect target for Dawn, who slowly began jabbing her tongue into the tight little rosebud. With her senses being stimulated by three people at the same time, Marie soon achieved a massive orgasm at the same time that her host came inside her. Since Alan was now hard again, Dawn climbed on top of his dick while Marie laid back to watch them. Meanwhile, her host had now climbed between her legs and was beginning to lick his own cum out of her naked pussy. Between watching the other couple fuck and her host licking her pussy clean, Marie didn't last long before she climaxed again. He then lay beside her and held her for several minutes until she had regained her strength.

He then offered to introduce her to the Sybian. Remembering the way she had first taken to The Chair, he felt sure she would enjoy this. Taking his word for it, she fastened her skirt around her waist again and let him take her hand in his and lead her to the Play Room downstairs. As they passed through the Dungeon, Nikki was secured on the rack while Lisa was playfully torturing her by dripping hot candle wax on her. There were 2 other couples standing around watching as the two girls played together. As they walked past the small crowd he unfastened Marie's skirt, letting it fall to the floor leaving her standing there completely naked. Six months ago she would have been horrified to be exposed in this way, but since they had introduced her to The Chair, her sexuality and lust for adventure had been reawakened. Her pussy was getting wet again solely from her forced (though not unwilling) exhibition.

He then walked her over to the room were the Sybian sat on its platform. The base is roughly the same shape as a saddle, but instead of the horn to hold on to, there is a dildo attachment to ride. He lifted her small lithe body up and lowered her onto the artificial phallus. After verifying that she was ready, he turned on the power switch which started the dildo vibrating while it thrust up and down inside the blonde's pussy. Marie let out a cry when it started, more out of surprise rather than anything else. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view) her cry had attracted the attention of the crowd from the adjacent room. They began to wander in, wondering what the excitement was all about. Marie was now enjoying herself too much to be concerned about having an audience. The dildo in her pussy had been steadily increasing its speed as it continued thrusting in and out of her. Beads of perspiration had begun to pop out on her face and chest as the dildo continued to drive her closer and closer to orgasm. As she climaxed she let out an almost bloodcurdling cry before slumping forward with her arms dangling down on either side of the Sybian. The dildo, not having any sensory inputs like The Chair, continued thrusting away at her limp body. After he shut off the power switch, he wrapped her arm around his neck, took her gently in his arms, and carried her over and placed her in The Chair. He then took the towel from around his waist, revealing his massive erection, and gently wiped the sweat from her body as she lay there recovering from her orgasm. As she lay there, he retrieved her skirt from the other room and laid it on the arm of The Chair.

Looking back at the Sybian, he was pleased to see that Lisa and Nikki were now enjoying its virtues. They had put dildos on both the vaginal and anal attachment points. The two girls were both facing each other with their pussies rubbing together. They were kissing and fondling one another as the dildos thrust into their pussies. The girls were once again commanding the full attention of the crowd that had abandoned them to watch Marie's performance.

As he watched the two girls ride the Sybian, Marie reached under his towel and began stroking his hard cock. Between the excitement of the show in front of him and the ministrations of Marie's delicate hand, he was soon ready to cum and he told her so. She then spun him around, pulled off his towel and took his entire length into her mouth. Her technique was incredible and when he felt the sides of her throat begin to massage his cock, he shot his load of cum straight down her throat. When she had milked him completely dry, she removed her mouth from his groin and looked up at him with a very satisfied look on her face. He kissed her on the lips and then suggested they head back upstairs. He watched as she stood and once again fastened her skirt around her waist. He couldn't help but think of the expression his redhead had taught him. 'Her skirt looks great on her, but it looks better on the floor.'

When they got upstairs, Marie said she was going to go take a shower and then go for a swim. He told her to enjoy herself as he was going to see how (or who) his redhead was doing.

When he got to the second floor, he saw the redhead coming from their Master Bedroom at the far end of the hall. When she saw him coming toward her, she ran and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and knocking him back against the wall. After kissing him deeply with her tongue, she dropped her feet to the floor and told him excitedly that she wanted to show him something in one of the guest rooms. Just before they got to the doorway, he told her that he had hoped to add at least one more mark to the tally. She was surprised that he knew what she had wanted to surprise him with. Then she picked up on the fact that he had said one more mark. That meant that he had been one of her partners for the blindfolded gangbang. She asked him when he had seen her and he told her that he had been her seventh blowjob, just before "Mr. 11 Inches" fucked her. She smiled as she remembered them both. She then pulled him into the room to show him her tote board. Under "Hand" the total was 18, "Mouth" was 12, "Pussy" had 13, and "Ass" was 4. She had been responsible for 47 orgasms during her gangbang. She was feeling quite pleased with herself and he was proud of her also. Since there are only 20 men at the party, many of them must have come back for seconds (and possibly thirds). When he asked her why she had stopped before he had a chance to return, she told him that she had run out of volunteers. After the last man had fucked her in the ass and marked the board, she had laid on the bed for what seemed like 5 minutes with no one else entering. So she had decided to end it and go take a shower to wash the mixture of perspiration and cum off her body. It was just after that when she ran into him in the hallway.

She then told him she could use a relaxing dip in the hot tub as she began dragging him down the stairs. When they got there, he kidded her that maybe she really wanted another romp in the pool like before her gangbang. He explained that he and Nikki had been watching her through the underwater portholes from the basement hallway. He then added that her performance had gotten them both so turned on that he wound up screwing Nikki on the pool table.

The redhead told him it was just after her adventure in the pool that she went upstairs and had started her gangbang.

When they got to the hot tub, Dawn and Alan were both in it and sitting very close. As he and the redhead joined them, Dawn said that she saw that he had found the redhead. He then explained how he had run into Dawn and Alan while looking for her. When Alan asked where he had found her, without missing a beat, she said she was upstairs getting gangbanged. Alan said that he was sorry he had missed it. Her guy joked that he must have been about the only one who had. The redhead then got that devilish look in her eyes before saying that it wasn't too late and moving over to their side of the tub. Reaching under the water she found Alan's dick already quite hard. She then maneuvered herself onto Alan's lap and (with a little help from Dawn) slid his cock into her well used pussy. Dawn then moved to the other side of the tub and positioned herself similarly on the redhead's guy. The two men were both very happy as they sat there with the other's woman fucking him. Soon Dawn climaxed and fell off of him. He then sat there, content to watch his lady fuck their friend. Before long Alan came, shooting his cum into the redhead. The redhead still hadn't cum yet, so she moved over and climbed on top of her man. Knowing her as he does, it didn't take long for him to get her off at the same time as he came.