The Chair Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After collapsing onto the bed together for several minutes, they both showered the sweat from their bodies. They then got redressed, him again in the silk robe and her in the blouse and skirt. Colleen then kissed him and headed for the door.

****

Two minutes after Colleen had left the room and made her way back downstairs, Tanisha, the black girl, entered the bedroom. He handed her a glass of champagne as she sat on the edge of the bed. He sat on the bed next to her and began unbuttoning her shirt, planting small kisses along her chest as each button was released. When the last button was undone he pulled her shirt open exposing two of the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. The chocolate colored areolas were about the size of quarters while the nipples stood atop like eraser tips from pencils. As he leaned forward and softly kissed her on her cheek and then the side of her neck, he slid the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms. He proceeded to kiss his way back down to her chest were he began kissing, licking, and sucking her nipples. As he did this, her nipples became even more erect. While he alternated his attention back and forth between her left breast and her right, she began grinding her denim covered pussy against his bare chest (his silk robe having already slid from his body).

He moved lower so he could lick her navel while his hands were unfastening her jeans. When they were unbuttoned and unzipped, he grasped them at the hips and pulled them quickly down her legs, taking her pink g-string along for the ride. As he slipped the jeans and panties off her feet, he noticed that she was not wearing any shoes to remove. With the girl now lying nude on the bed before him he took her left leg and began kissing his way up from her foot. With his other hand he stroked her right leg with his fingernails, sending a shiver up her spine. When he reached the vertex of her legs, he positioned both legs over his shoulders with his head nestled between her warm supple thighs. With his thumbs he pulled her lips apart exposing his pink moist target. His tongue eagerly went to work licking and probing. Her legs pulled him even closer. When he curled the tip of his tongue and hit her g-spot, she came, clamping her thighs against his head. As her orgasm subsided he continued licking her pussy and periodically flicked at her clit with the tip of his tongue.

He then moved on top of her so they were face to face. He kissed her so she could taste herself on his lips. She enthusiastically sucked his lips into her mouth, nipping at them with her teeth. He then did the same to her. He then positioned his hard thick cock at the entrance to her pussy, just teasing her with the tip. She tried moving beneath him to take more of him inside her, but his weight kept her from doing so. Finally he decided to end her torment (and his) and he plunged his six and a half inches deep inside her. She gasped as he entered her. As he began pulling his cock out slightly to work up a nice rhythm, she clasped her legs behind him. She then set a faster rhythm of her own, pulling his cock deep into her pussy repeatedly. After only 5 minutes of this frenzied pace, she came, her pussy clamping down hard on his dick. As she came, he did too, spilling his hot cum inside her.

He rolled onto his back and she laid face down beside him. He softly stroked her ultra-smooth skin with the back of his hand as he admired the sexy sheen left on her back by her perspiration. Before long their time was up and Tanisha left the room with a very contented smile on her face (and his).

****

The next girl the redhead sent upstairs was Jesse, the blonde from Texas. When she walked through the door he was pleasantly surprised. She had changed her wardrobe from what she had been wearing when he had met her downstairs. Her blonde hair was now done up in a pony tail and tucked under a cowboy hat. The 5 foot 6 inch blue-eyed blonde was now wearing a red bandana around her neck, a western style shirt with snaps up the front, a pair of cowboy boots, and a pair of leather chaps with absolutely nothing underneath. Her neatly trimmed pussy was beautifully framed by the chaps and when she turned, her firm well proportioned butt was also on display. In her hand she held a lasso.

She sat on the bed beside him as he poured them each a glass of champagne. As they sipped their drinks, his eyes were drawn to the front of her chaps where her pussy was prominently on display. She assumed that he liked what he saw as a tent was forming under the front of his silk robe.

Jesse then took control of the situation. After setting both their glasses on the bedside table, she removed the robe from his body, taking her time to stroke and caress him as she went. She then had him put his hands together while she wrapped her lasso around them. She then pulled his arms above his head where she tied them to the headboard of the bed. She then straddled his naked body and inched her way forward until her pussy was just out of reach of his tongue. She inched forward just enough to let the tip of his tongue brush the outer lips of her pussy, but not penetrate her. After she tormented him like this for three or four agonizing minutes, she rose up and then lowered herself straight onto his eager tongue. He lapped away like an obedient puppy as she squeezed his head between her thighs. When he maneuvered his tongue forward to flick her clit, Jesse came.

After having satisfied her immediate urge, she began sliding down his body until her face was right over his long hard cock. She instantly took him into her warm wet mouth. She worked her head up and down as her tongue swirled around the head. With him tied to the headboard, she was in complete control. She then reached inside the belt that held her chaps on and withdrew a miniature lasso. Removing her mouth, she slipped the lasso over his dick and all the way down around his balls. She then tightened it, using it as a theme appropriate cock ring. This would keep his dick nice and hard while preventing him from cumming too soon.

She then lowered her pussy over his large hard cock. She had to go slowly as she was being spread wider than she was used to. With one last thrust she finally had his full length inside her. The feeling was exquisite. With a single pull at her shirt, the snaps flew open exposing her beautiful breasts. She leaned forward and lowered them to his mouth so he could suck on them. Her breasts are quite sensitive and the least bit of stimulation can make her cum. He didn't disappoint her as she soon had her second orgasm.

She now needed to feel his cock driving inside her. She leaned back and began riding him like he was her prize steed. As she thrust up and down over his cock, she drove herself to another orgasm. She then continued riding him. The lasso was doing its job, his cock was as hard as steel and he still hadn't cum. As she neared her fourth orgasm, she reached behind her and released the lasso around his balls. As soon as he was released, he came with more force than he ever remembered. As his hot cum blasted against the inside of her pussy, Jesse climaxed with him and then collapsed on his chest.

After lying there for several minutes, she untied him from the headboard and they both headed for the shower. His time with the blonde Texan was almost up and they were both covered in sweat. He soaped her body first and then she soaped his. As she was soaping him, his dick remarkably began to get hard again. But this would have to wait for the next girl. After drying each other, he returned to the bed while she went back downstairs to send up the next girl.

****

As he lay on the bed waiting for the next girl, he was pleased to see a familiar face enter. Natasha, the Russian, bounded across the room and jumped onto the bed. As she landed, her legs were straddling his as she leaned forward and kissed him hard on the mouth. When their lips separated, they were both smiling. As he poured them each a glass of champagne, he told her how pleased he was to see her. She told him how excited she was that she could be a part of his birthday celebration again. She then set her glass aside as she knelt beside the bed and opened his robe. Her mouth quickly enveloped his semi-hard dick and before long she had it at its full length and width. Natasha was the most accomplished at blowjobs as any girl he had ever met. She took him completely in her mouth and lightly scratched his balls with her long fingernails. He came, filling her mouth with his cum. She proceeded to swallow every bit, not losing a drop. She then crawled beside him on the bed and kissed him. That was something she remembered and liked about him, that he didn't mind tasting his own cum.

As he was recovering he had a chance to really examine Natasha. She was about 5 foot 2 inches tall with shoulder length black hair, the sexiest green eyes, and natural 36B breasts. Natasha was of Russian ancestry, but having been raised in the United States most of her life, she had no discernable accent. She was wearing a shear white chiffon blouse that did little to hide the sexy black balconette bra that she wore beneath, a pair of blue jeans that fit like they were painted on, and an extremely pointy black pair of boots with sharp stiletto heals.

Not wanting to waste any of his remaining time, he sank to his knees and removed the boots from her feet. Then he worked to skin the jeans from her body. Barely covering her pussy was a tiny pink g-string. He remembered that pink was her favorite color. He leaned forward and gripped the g-string with his teeth. He then slid it down and off her legs. As he looked up at her he noticed that she had already removed her white blouse. He then dove, face first between her legs, looking to return the pleasure that she had given him. Flicking his tongue back and forth between her clit and pussy he soon had her writhing through her first orgasm.

Once she calmed down, he rolled her over and pulled Natasha up onto her knees with her head buried in the pillow. Kneeling on the bed behind her he looked in awe at her sexy ass. He remembered how excited she became when he licked her asshole last year, he hoped that she still enjoyed it as much. He started by pushing two fingers into her tight wet pussy from behind. After working them in and out for a couple minutes to get her well lubricated, he leaned forward and brushed his tongue lightly over her puckered asshole. When she felt that, her pussy clamped down hard on his fingers and she moaned loudly into the pillow. Taking that as a sign of encouragement, he continued his oral assault on her asshole, quickly driving her to another two orgasms. Gradually he inserted his tongue about an inch inside her tight rear passage. At the same time he continued thrusting his fingers in and out, slowly opening her pussy wider. When he removed his fingers, he positioned his hard cock at the entrance to her now very wet pussy. Slowly he inserted his dick into her, taking his time as she was still very tight. When he was finally completely inside her, he reached around her body and began playing with her clit as he began a slow deep thrusting motion. When he felt himself close to cumming, he increased his attention on her clit. When she climaxed again, the force of her pussy contracting around his cock made him cum also. His cock spasmed 5 times, each time spurting more and more cum inside her.

They both collapsed onto the bed on their sides, facing each other. As he lay there looking at her, he took the opportunity to squeeze and pinch her nipples. She was then reaching between her legs and fingering her wet, cum filled pussy. Then she brought her dripping fingers to her mouth and licked them clean before again returning them to her pussy for another helping of fresh cum. When she brought the last load to her mouth, just before her mouth closed around them, his mouth met hers, capturing her fingers between them. They then both licked her fingers clean. When she withdrew them, they continued kissing for several minutes until they noticed that his time with her was almost up. After she slipped the tight jeans on, he helped her put on her black boots. She kissed him one last time before she bounded out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

****

The next girl to appear at the door was Min, the Korean girl. She was only 5 feet tall with waist length silky jet black hair and a slim, but well proportioned, body. He poured her a glass of champagne as he watched her walk into the room. She was wearing a long form-fitting silk dress that stopped just above her ankles. Being as tight as it was, she could only take small dainty steps. Standing before him she took one long sip of the champagne, almost emptying her glass. She then set the glass down, turned toward him, and pulled his head down toward hers so that she could kiss him. Surprised by her abruptness he went along and followed her directions. When his lips met hers, her tongue probed his mouth, searching out and finding his tongue. He wrapped his arms around her small body pulling her tightly against him. He was sure that she felt his erection pressed between them, separated only by his silk robe and her silk dress. She slid her hands down his neck and inside the collar of his robe just before slipping it off of his shoulders. She continued to stroke his hairy chest as the robe fell to the floor.

Meanwhile his one hand had found the zipper at the top of her dress behind her neck. He slowly lowered the zipper, sending a chill down her spine. The zipper ended just below the top of her ass. His hands now busied themselves caressing her naked back. As they worked lower, he slipped them between her dress and her ass. He was pleased to find that she was not wearing any panties either. He squeezed her ass tightly as he pulled her even tighter against him. They had still not stopped their hot tongue wrestling match.

Finally she pushed herself back from him, but only far enough to allow the front of her dress to fall between them, exposing her small naked breasts for the first time. Then they were together again with her naked breast pressed against his chest. While squeezing her ass, his fingers moved lower between her legs. This in turn caused her dress to slip down over her ass and fall to the floor, crumpled in a pile around her small feet. Now naked, Min jumped on him, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Stepping away from the bed, he quickly pushed her back up against the wall. With his hands under her ass, he lifted her until his cock slip between the lips of her shaved pussy. He then lowered her until his entire length was within her. Supporting her against the wall with his cock and one hand, he brought his other hand between them and began rubbing her clit in small circles. She began tightening and releasing her legs around him causing a sort of thrusting movement. Each time she did this her pussy would squeeze his cock. She climaxed once and he continued to fuck her. As he continued thrusting into her against the wall, sweat began to pour from both of their bodies.

With their skin getting slippery, it became difficult to hold her up any more so he lowered her to the floor. She turned over onto her hands and knees and he thrust himself into her from behind. He continued rubbing her clit, driving her to 2 more orgasms. After fucking her this way for another 5 minutes he finally came, shooting his cum deep inside her small pussy. He rolled off of her and lay on the floor exhausted.

She then climbed on top of him with her mouth wrapped around his cock and her pussy over his mouth. As she licked and sucked his dick clean, he did the same to her pussy. He alternated between licking her pussy and licking her clit. From her reaction each time he licked at her clit he knew that she was close to another orgasm so he began to concentrate all his efforts there. Between licks he would suck her clit between his lips and pull gently at it. This had the desired effect and almost instantly she came again. She then rolled off of him and lay by his side.

Once they had both regained some of their strength, they showered together, washing the sweat from each other's body. He then helped her slip back into her dress and she helped him into his robe. She then planted one last hot kiss on his mouth. He thought to himself how nice it would be to fuck her again, this time on the bed, but alas their time was up and she quickly and quietly headed out the door.

****

He was looking at the doorway as Inga and Frieda, the blonde Scandinavian sisters, entered the room. They were wearing identical outfits. He poured them each a glass of champagne as they informed him that they were indeed identical twins. Inga, being the oldest (by 3 minutes), seemed to be the more assertive of the two beauties. They told him that they do everything together and when the redhead approached them about fulfilling his fantasy, they jumped at the chance. He learned that throughout college they had often shared each other's boyfriends.

Wanting to get started, Inga told him to lie back on the bed. The two girls then stood in front of him and Inga began kissing Frieda as she held her tightly in her arms. The two sisters then began undressing each other. Once they were both naked, they crawled onto the bed beside him. As they both caressed his chest, they began inching their heads nearer to his rapidly stiffening penis. They each began planting little kisses up and down the sides of his dick. Slowly their mouths met at the top of his dick, engulfing his head between their 4 lips. With their mouths sealed around his cock, their tongues began flicking at the head, making it even harder.

They removed his cock from their mouths and Frieda climbed up his body, positioning her pussy over his eager tongue. Meanwhile, Inga had straddled his hips and lowered her warm wet pussy over his long hard cock. As he ran his tongue over her clit, Frieda ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his mouth tight against her throbbing pussy. Frieda was busy riding his hard cock while stroking her clit with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. Both girls experienced orgasms before he did, but they continued relentlessly. With the double teaming he was receiving, it didn't take long before he too was cumming. When Inga climbed off his dick, Frieda leaned down and took it in her mouth to clean him up. It excited him to know that she was tasting not only his cum, but her sister's as well.

His cock soon reached its full hardness again. This time Frieda climbed on his dick and Inga lowered her pussy to his mouth. As Frieda rode his cock, she reached behind her and fondled his heavy balls in her hand. Inga meanwhile busied herself pinching and pulling at his nipples as he was doing an excellent job tonguing her pussy and clit. Having just cum in Inga a few minutes earlier, it took quite a while before he was near another climax. Both the girls had already had two orgasms since they had taken their current positions on him. Finally he was ready to cum again and both girls instinctively knew it. The each doubled their efforts and made him cum again.

When they climbed off of him, this time Inga was the one to lick his cock clean. When she finished, he watched in awe as the two blonde goddesses moved into the 69 position and began eating each other out and finger each other. They kept this up for almost five minutes until they both came almost simultaneously. He thought to himself that they just might have done this before. The two girls then crawled up on each side of him and rested their heads on his shoulders. When their time was up, the two girls quickly put on their clothes and made their way down stairs.