The Chairman's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang!...Bang!... Bang!

His thrusts grew faster and more ferocious, her cries more feral and unrestrained. His lips found her breasts and he roughly sucked and bit her stiff pink nipples, the stubble of his jaw line scraping roughly against her tender flesh as he fucked her with an animalistic intensity. Her nails dug deeply into his back, drawing blood, and her thighs tightened around him like a vice, fucking him back with every bit as much vigour. The base of his cock was creating a delicious friction against her engorged clitoris and her climax was rapidly approaching. He could feel the contractions of her cunt gripping his cock more tightly and more frequently as he struggled to hold back his own orgasm. Her hot juices were running down his shaft and dripping from his balls, pooling on the floor beneath them and mingling with the sweat dripping from their entwined bodies.

"I'm.... I'm going to come... soon." he gasped.

"Please! In me... Inside me! Now!" she cried.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh, the squelch as his cock slid in and out of her sopping cunt, the crash of her body against the locker, his gutteral grunts were all drowned out by her roar as she came, bucking her hips wildly and gripping him tightly as waves of pleasure rippled through her body, every sensation heightened by the climax coursing through her. He followed almost instantaneously, throbbing inside her tight wet cunt, sending jet after jet after jet of thick, hot semen into her belly, violently thrusting his cock into her with every spasm.

She could still hear the shower running as she closed the heavy wooden door behind her and made her way out to the car park where a driver would be waiting to take her home. By the time her husband got back she'd be in bed, where she'd been since she left the function feeling unwell. And when satisfied with her explanation, he'd ask her to suck his wrinkly old cock before he went to sleep. She'd oblige, close her eyes, slip a hand inside her cum-soaked panties and gently finger herself to orgasm as she relived the evening's events in her head.

12