The Champion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine his surprise after a long day of negotiating, to finally seal the treaty, shake the king's hand, and have him call his daughter over and put her hand in his and say, with a wink, "Use her well."

And he was using her well, as he gyrated his hips and thrust away, hearing her excited squeals and gasps.

With all of his considerable will power, he focused on holding back the flood tide of semen that urgently strained for release inside that big fleshy spike that he plunged in and out of the girl.

He fought to relax his organ, but it was getting harder and harder and he could feel the tension building.

"Ah...oh girl...it's...it's going to be a...a BIG one!" he groaned.

She cried out in delight and he felt her hands press down on his back.

"I...I will hold you, my lord...through it all!"

Every thrust now brought a groan from him as the tension and the pressure reached unbearable proportions.

"Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhh!"

He felt the girl bring her legs up and wrap them around his deliberately hunching buttocks.

He started tensing up, felt the contractions about to happen and involuntarily stiffened his back.

"Princess...it's...it's going to...to HAPPEN!"

"Oh, YES! Your seed! Give me your seed, you wonderful man!" she gasped.

"Ahhh...AHHH...AHHH!!"

The Champion felt the indescribable intense initial contraction in his penis that signaled that his orgasm had begun, felt the valves inside that big organ open up, felt the muscles contracting powerfully, felt the heated semen rushing up the long narrow tube way of his penis' urethra...

"AAAGH! Oh, GOD!"

Trapped deeply inside the girl's enveloping womb, his cock gave a mighty jerk and salvoed a huge geyser of thick milky fluid out of itself.

With gritted teeth and tight shut eyes, he now faced the awesome ordeal. Overwhelming had been the tension; overwhelming now was his release. Surge after surge of intense pleasure shook him and had him quivering atop the girl as deep inside his crotch his big prostate gland contracted again and again and again, each powerful contraction sending a new burst of thick hot semen rushing up the shaft of his spasming cock. An enraptured spectator within his own body, all the Champion could do was continue to hunch away and cry out at each earth-shattering surge of intense pleasure.

The princess held him, cooing and sighing gratefully as he pumped her full of his creamy syrup. Never in her young life had she been fucked this marvelously, and she was determined to see him enjoy this spend as much as possible. As he shuddered and quaked atop her, she clamped down with her cuntal muscles and fought to move, to gyrate up to meet his now frenetic, broken rhythm hunches.

As he hunched down into the girl, Rexus tightened his ass muscles and tensed his penis, heightening the sensation of his semen spraying out of him and it was so intense he feared he would pass out.

Finally, the huge thick volcanic sprays of sperm became weak, water fountain spurts, and he began to relax, to go limp atop the girl. He continued to hunch, and the pleasure was still intense, but the overwhelming body wrenching part of the ordeal was past.

"Oh, girl," he groaned as he hunched weakly into her, "oh, Princess that was incredible!"

"You...MADE it incredible!" she gasped back.

"Well," he said, weakly raising his head and gazing down into her bright, shining blue eyes. "You have fulfilled your father the King's wishes, and the treaty is made."

"Yes," she sighed, "the treaty is made."

"Shall I help your highness gather her things?" he asked archly, aware of how her large breasts were pressing up against him in time with her breathing.

She arched her own eyebrow. "Gather my things? Why?"

He kissed her cheek. "With the treaty done, you are under no obligation to stay beneath me this night."

She kissed him back. "With the treaty done, my love, that means I'm done fucking you for my Father. Now I'm going to spend the rest of this night fucking you for myself."

He gazed down at her gratefully. "Are you sure of this, Princess?"

She laughed a musical laugh. "My handsome warrior, before the sun rises in the morn and I leave this room, your big cock will have sprayed its seed into my womb again. And not only that...it shall also have spurted into my mouth and up my ass!"

They laughed together and began kissing again.

"Oh please," Gaia said on the other side of the world, "If I see any more of these lovey dovey fuckers I'm going to throw the heck up."

She gave a wave of her hand the image of the sweat-covered kissing couple dissolved and the crystal ball's light ceased to flicker.

Morgania continued to look thoughtfully at the crystal ball.

"What are you thinking about?" Gaia prodded.

Morgania snapped out of her trance. "I'm must thinking. You know, like you keep asking me to do. It's his penis. If that's the key to his power, then that's the key to destroying him. It's his vulnerability. We just have to find out how to exploit it."

Gaia smiled. "That's my girl. I knew you'd figure it out. Yes, we have to leave for the Coastlands in the morning. And during our journey, we must plan how we will use the Champions penis to destroy him!

End Chapter One

12