The Champion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh girl.........YAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!"

With his cry loud in her ears, his cock blew apart inside her soft clutching womb, giving mighty shuddering jerks as hot semen blasted out of it to splatter wetly against her inner depths.

His face contorted from the intense sensations coming from his cock as it sent spurt after spurt of hot seed out of itself, the Champion brought his head down. He buried his face in the girl's flowing mane of red hair, his hands reaching under her to press against her hips, urging her upward even as he hunched down into her.

Eagerly the girl fought to gyrate her ass up to him, squealing in joy as she realized the Champion was spending, his big organ spraying it's precious seed into her.

After sending 10 thick, powerful spurts of hot semen out of itself, his organ finished it's orgasm, and he groaned, continuing to hunch gently down into her, the aftershocks of that powerful spend sending intense tremors through him.

With a sigh, the Champion kissed the sweat-covered girl's shoulder. "Oh lass, I can indeed see why you were picked for this mission."

She looked at him over her shoulder with one big green eye through a maze of her own sweat-streaked red hair.

"And I now know why you are cocksman renowned the world over, my Lord!"

"Why girl.....hold the compliments." he said, rising off of her and rolling her over, drinking in the way her large, luscious breasts jiggled and quaked as she came to a rest beneath him. He sank back onto her, and kissed her deeply. At last he took his mouth off hers and grinned down. "I'm still getting warmed up, after all."

At that moment, in his room in the Palace, Octorious was flat on his back on his own bed, gazing down in awe to where Yana was slowly and tantalizingly sucking away on his urgently throbbing cock.

His organ had already gone off twice, both spends incredibly powerful and of longer than usual duration, but the girl obviously wasn't near finished with him yet. To his surprise, she had quickly sucked his erection back up to full mast, and now was deliberately playing with it.

As he watched with bated breath, Yana slipped the 8" long cylinder of pulsing flesh from her mouth and proceeded to flick at it with her tongue. He groaned as her tongue tip flicked and licked and swiped away, tracing out the veins that ran along the shaft of his organ.

She began concentrating her attention on the upper underside of his cock, and he lolled his head from side to side, his hands restlessly prowling over the sheets next to his hips and his thighs quivering.

"Ah! Oh girl, that's so fantastically good!" he gasped.

Smiling, she raised her head from her pleasant task. "Why, is it? Then I suppose I'll just have to keep doing it, won't I?" And the insistent licking and flicking continued.

The big brawny warrior closed his eyes and smiled. The pleasure was intense, but due to his two recent powerful spends, he wasn't in any danger of spouting off anytime soon.

Octorious was no stripling - he'd fucked countless girls, more than a few on this very bed in the 10 years he'd been soldiering for Brythunia. But those had been serving wenches or street-level Pleasure Girls. This girl now expertly mouthing his twitching organ was a high-born courtesan, who had spent years developing exquisite love-making skills, and he intended to savor the experience to the fullest.

Yana kept her big, brown eyes locked on his as she moved her mouth over his cock, giving him sexy glances and looks as she pleasured him.

"Ah! Oh, girl!" he gasped as she deep-throated him, taking the entire length of his pulsing tower into her hot mouth, gazing up at his face playfully as she did so.

"Y-you're the first.....the first black woman I've ever had!" he managed to gasp out.

Slowly Yana lifted her head up, sucking strongly on the shaft of his organ, her cheeks hollowing, until the tip popped out from between her lips, and she rubbed the shaft ardently against her face as she smiled at him.

"Well, I too have a confession to make!" Yana said to the naked man as he writhed around on the bed and fought to stay still as she rubbed her smooth cheeks against his cock. "You're the first white man I've ever had! And in a moment, you'll be the first white man who's seed has spurted into my mouth!"

And with that she captured his twitching cock with her mouth again and began pumping her lips over it. She concentrated on the upper half of it, stroking her lips over the shaft, gripping it tightly while pumping the lower half firmly with her hands. And all the while her tongue insistently flicked and swiped away inside her mouth.

The incredible thing was that Octorious managed to hold back for almost 20 seconds of this. He gritted his teeth, screwed his eyes shut, and fought it, his hands gripping the blankets next to his hips tightly.

Finally he couldn't stand it anymore and opened his eyes to find Yana gazing up at him her eyes twinkling as her mouth, hands and tongue continued their work.

"Ah! Ahhhhhh! Oh, girl......Ahhhhhh! Oh, your going to....uh!....to make me......GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

The brawny warrior threw his head to one side, his loud cry echoing through the room as Yana suddenly found her mouth full of hot, syrupy fluid.

With a muffled cry of triumph, the beautiful young girl began swallowing and eagerly sucked for more. Even as she sucked strongly away on his spouting organ, Yana had to grip the base of it tightly with both of her small hands as she fought to hold Octorious down, so restlessly was he writhering around and shuddering during his spend.

The big warrior let out groan after groan as the muscles in his big cock contracted powerfully for the third time that night, and sent bursts of hot semen out of itself into the girl's sucking mouth.

When at last he went completely limp, his great chest rising and falling as he lolled his head from side to side, the girl kept sucking gently away on his now weakly spasming cock.

After a minute of that, he reached down and pulled the Southron princess up to him and kissed her on the mouth. Snuggling up to her, he then reached out and began turning down the lamp that stood on the table next to the bed.

"What are you doing!" the girl asked incredulously.

"Why, I'm going to sleep, lass!" he said, puzzled.

She gave him a mock scowl, and then was climbing onto her hands and knees and turning around, saluting him with the most perfect ass he had ever seen.

"You can't sleep yet because you've yet to put that big cock of yours up my ass!"

He stared at her as she gazed at him defiantly over the rounded curves of her buttocks, his mouth hanging open.

"But lass, I've gone off 3 times already this night!"

Smiling, she waggled her ass. "Oh, I think you've got one more cock-stand in that fine organ of yours. It'll take you some time to work yourself up to another spend...which is exactly what I counted on! Because I intend for that big prick of yours to be sheathed up my bowels for the next hour or more!"

And as Octorious watched with widened eyes, wondering what he'd gotten himself into, the girl with the jet-black skin smiled and lowered her head to his crotch again.

He groaned as once more she began working her sensual magic with her talented mouth, and gazed up at the ceiling, wondering how tired he was going to be in the morning.

In the Champion' tent at that moment, he and Danae were once again locked together in passionate fuckery, this time with the shapely redhead kneeling on the divan, her head raised up to the ceiling and her eyes shut as her mouth hung open in awe as she savored the sensation caused by the Champion's big cock being fully inserted up the hot, tight passageway of her asshole.

He was flattening her curvaceous buttocks with his crotch, urging himself forward until he was pressed up against her, his organ as fully inserted into her as it could possibly go.

She groaned as she felt it, her arms trembling as they supported her.

"Ohhhhhhh.....Oh Gods, you're so BIG!" she gasped as she felt him slowly beginning to thrust.

He leaned forward and kissed her shoulder. His big hands held her hips; holding her steady as he gently thrust his way in and out of her.

As their lust and pleasure increased, his gentle, exploratory thrusts gave way to body-smacking strokes, until their loud excited breathing was drowned out by the sound of his crotch impacting against her bottom.

Danae began gyrating her hips and hunching her ass back to meet his strokes, moving with him, fucking with him as they gave themselves over to the pleasure-frenzy.

Then she was arching her back, her head coming back up as her mouth trembled and her small hands turned white as they gripped the sheets.

"Aaaaahhhh......Ahhhhhh.......Oh, please.........YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Oh, it's b-better t-than before! It's........AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Oh, WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

The Champion fought to hold the girl still, his hands tight on her hips as she turned into a clawing, shrieking wanton wildcat. He grinned down as she shuddered and gyrated her way through the intense spasms of her rearward orgasm.

Then it was over and she went limp, her face buried in the sheets as the Champion continued to pound his way into her.

After awhile she began showing signs of life again, and once more her impassioned cries filled the tent as she began moving with him once more.

Sweat streamed from the both of them, and her shapely ass-cheeks were slippery and delightful as he pounded them.

Then the Champion gasped, and stiffened behind her. As Danae glanced over her shoulder at him she saw his mouth drop open and how he reflexively leaned forward as his face contorted.

"Oh, YES!!!!!" she cried out gleefully as a huge geyser of semen shot up her ass.

The Champion let out a hoarse gasp as Danae redoubled her ass-wiggling efforts, causing his big cock to move around in her tight anal passageway even as hot semen sprayed forcefully out of it.

Then he was sagging forward, taking her down onto the bed, and he came to rest atop her, still hunching gently into her as he shuddered his way through some intense aftershocks.

Neither moved, and only their still loud breathing filled the air.

Finally Danae looked up at him over her shoulder, bringing one hand up to sweep her sweaty red hair to one side so she could study his face.

"Did I pass?" she asked hopefully.

He kissed her cheek, and smiled. "With flying colors, lass." Then he rolled off of her and pulled her to him, spooning with her as she sighed contentedly. In the light of the roaring fire in the middle of the tent, they both soon drifted off to sleep.

Up in Octorious' room sweat was dripping from his chin as he gazed in fascination at the perfectly shaped jet-black buttocks he was pounding flat.

Yana was cooing happily and gazing at him joyfully over her shoulder as he thrust away, loving what he was giving her.

They had been fucking for quite awhile since his edge was gone and it took some time for him to build up enough pressure in his cock to spend again.

As the night watch in the distance sounded the 3 in the morning bell, Octorious began groaning, and at this sign Yana began gyrating and hunching back to meet his strokes.

As he felt his organ tightening up, preparing for it's fourth orgasm of the night, Octorious wondered if this one was going to hurt a bit.

Then he felt that long, slow contraction in his penis and let out a shuddering gasp as his penile muscles began to compress.

"Oh lass.....here it.....COMES!!!" he groaned as he felt the semen rushing up his uretha. In a way, it was painful, but it was a pleasant pain. Shuddering, he filled the black girl's bowels with hot seed.

Then he went limp, exhausted, and the girl snuggled up to him and reached out and turned off the light.

"Oh......" he groaned sleepily, his eyes already fluttering. "What a night!"

She kissed his cheek and threw her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Sleep now, my brawny warrior, for you've surely earned it!"

Within moments, Octorious was breathing deeply, his eyes shut and his great chest rising and falling. Yana smiled, her hand reaching down and playing with his still semi-erect organ.

"I think I shall love my stay in this country if all the warriors fuck as well as you do!" she whispered to herself. And then she too closed her eyes and went to sleep.

A guard passed by Octorious' door soon after, on patrol, for King Saul had ordered ceaseless diligence after the attack on the Champion the morning before. Passing down the hallway of the upper floor of the palace, the guard paused outside the Princess' room, noting there was a light showing under the door and wondering why the girl would be up at such a time of the night.

Shrugging, he continued on his way.

In the room, the Princess Freyda sat at the window, a candle on the sill next to her elbow. Her chin was in her hands and she gazed petulantly to where the Champion's tent sat in the middle of the courtyard below. Her gorgeous face was set in a pout and her eyes were red from crying.

"I'll never have him again!" she whimpered to herself. "Those foreign sluts will make sure of that!"

With a sigh of despair she buried her face in her arms and drifted off to sleep.

End chapter 3

12