The Champion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selvinus and Octorious were at his elbow then.

"Nice chop there, lad." Octorious huffed.

The Champion grinned. He was over 3,000 years old, while Octorious had yet to see 40 summers, and yet he still affected a role as a father figure to the youthful-looking warrior he followed.

"Which one?" he asked, then shot a quick glance over his shoulder to where Tori was getting to her feet.

"Stay there, lass! We'll handle this lot!"

An oath suddenly sounded in his ear, and the Champion turned to find Octorious looking down at the ground, his face ashen.

"Ah FUCK, not this shit again."

Following his gaze, the Champion saw that the sword his defeated foe had just dropped....had a blue blade with a handle that emitted a silver glow.

Feeling a coldness in the pit of his stomach, the Champion looked up and slitted his eyes in fury. More assassins sent by the Witches of Nin, with their enchanted weapons! How right he had been to treat his foe as a real threat!

"I hate to ask this again," Selvinus said as they watched the horses start back up the hill, the riders holding their lances at an angle, "but what do we do now? I've a feeling that rolling on the ground trick won't work twice."

The Champion laughed. "No, it won't. That will only work when they are going downhill and can't stop. This time, they are going so slow we should be able to block their lances and get in close. Unhorse one man each on this pass. Kill him quickly and then down to the base of the hill, but don't go out onto the level ground. Ready?"

Both of his companions nodded grimly. With the inordinate calm that only those who have faced death many times have, they watched the oncoming line of horses bear down on them for the second time in less than a minute.

Then the riders were upon them, and Octorious and Selvinus deftly used their weapons to knock the lancetips aside; Octorious with his broadaxe and Selvinus with his short sword. Quickly dropping their weapons, the two men pulled their surprised attackers from their horses.

The Champion had his sword ready, and the man in Octorious' grasp was so busy struggling to free himself that he didn't notice the brawny mustachioed warrior was swinging him around......

And then the point of the Champion's sword went up into his stomach just below the navel, and then ripped upward into his vitals, cutting his lungs and ribcage asunder.

"GAAAAGHHH!!!!"

A torrent of dark red blood splashed from under the helmet's chinstrap even as Octorius threw the disembowled man aside.

Turning, the Champion and Octorious saw that Selivnus was faring less well with his attacker. The man had one arm free and had belted the smaller warrior in the face, starting blood from his nose and a cut over his eye. The free hand now darted to his belt as Selvinus struggled to take him down, and then a knife came free, starting to come up for the scar-faced man's throat.....

Then the Champion's sword made a wide arc through the air, and the mailed attacker's free arm flew off at the shoulder joint to cartwheel in the air and landed a good 15 feet away.

As the disarmed man shrieked in agony, Selvinus finally succeeded in hooking his legs from under him and then as the downed knight raised his remaining good arm futilely in an attempt to block, Octorious, who had quickly retreived his axe, raised it high................

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

THUNK!

The sharp axe cut through both the arm and the helmet behind it, cleaving both in two.

A female scream suddenly caused the three warriors to turn from their downed foes to confront the sight of Tori attempting to run away from one of the mounted knights as he bore down on her. The other two knights sat on their horses between the Champion and his companions and the mage and her pursuer.

"Damn them!" the Champion spat. He cursed himself for having told the girl to stay where she was. It would have been better for her to run for the safety of the treeline. The only consolation was that the knight bearing down on the girl had his lance up; apparently he was after a hostage, not a kill.

Picking up a shield one of the still-twitching corpses on the ground had dropped, the Champion sprinted forward to meet the waiting horsemen. Unseen by them behind the shield, he drew a long serrated knife from his swordbelt and held it in his shieldhand.

Behind him came Selvinus and Octorious, though with their shorter legs and mortal strength they lagged behind the charging giant.

Both of the mounted warriors dropped their lances and drew their swords, as behind them the pursuing knight managed to knock the scrambling Tori to the ground with his horse and then jumped off the animal's back, scooping the girl up and throwing her over his shoulder.

Tori's abductor was just settling himself back in the saddle of his horse when the Champion reached the two waiting knights. Just as the nearest one raised his sword and prepared to strike downward the Champion let out a roar, dropped his sword, threw the long knife from his shieldhand to his now free hand, and in one powerful motion threw it right into the visor of the knight's helmet.

Stiffening in the surprise and shock of his totally unexpected and excruciatingly painful death, the knight raised a tentative hand up to the knife's handle as a torrent of thick blood spurted past it, then sagged forward and rolled from the horses' back, landing on the ground facefirst, which drove the knife into his cranial cavity even further.

Sparing a quick glance towards where Tori was in the grasp of her abductor, the Champion let out an oath as he saw the knight now bearing her up the hill towards the treeline.

"After him!!!" he roared to his companions as they chugged up to him at last. "Follow the girl, I'll deal with this last bastard."

As Selvinus and Octorious looked at each other helplessly as they gasped for breath, then turned and resolutely continued up the hill, the Champion swung up onto the riderless horse and turned, brandishing his sword at the other knight, who still sat on this horse just a few yards away.

"That's right." The Champion said, reading the mail-clad foes' indecision. "Turn to go after my friends and I'll take you from behind."

As his two companions disappeared into the trees, the Champion saw this last remaining knight clutch at his drawn sword uncertainly.

"Looked like a sure thing, did it?" the bronzed man said, walking the horse a step closer. "A small party on foot. No armor. No long weapons. You're all mail-clad, with lances, coming at us from uphill."

He moved the horse another step closer.

"You got overconfident, and you've paid for it. Four of you down and dead, now you're looking at a foe mounted same as you, and unless you toss your sword on the ground, you're next."

"You'd spare my life." the helmeted rider suddenly said, his voice deep. "But the Witches wouldn't."

Suddenly spurring his horse forward, the man chopped at the Champion's throat, and the large man leaned back in the saddle, letting the blade tip go by a scant two inches from his throat. Mindful that the blue blade really would cut him if it connected, the Champion waited until the attacker was gathering himself for a back-swing and then plunged the tip of his sword into the gap between his foe's chestplate and his armpit.

As the other man howled in agony, the Champion rammed the entire length of the broadsword into him to the hilt. With two and a half feet of cold steel piercing his vitals, the assassin shuddered, shat himself, and then sat on his horse, blood streaming from his mouth and side as he began twitching in his death throes.

The Champion pulled his sword free and watched the man-becoming corpse topple to the ground where he lay on the green grass, jerking and writhering in his last motions.

Gathering up two more of the riderless horses that milled about, the Champion set off into the woods at last, looking to catch up with his companions.

He quickly found them floundering in the woods, totally lost.

"Remind me to never count on you two fellows to track me if I ever get lost." the Champion said as the other two men panted before him, out of breath and embarassed.

"Never claimed to be much of a woodsman!" Octorious wheezed.

"I told you we should have followed that trail next to the brook, but oh no, you had a hunch...." Selvinus panted.

"All right, enough of that. Let's try to pick up the trail. The longer we take to get on this assassin's trail, the farther he's going to get away with Tori."

Mounting the horses the Champion had brought with him, the three men spent two hours scouring the woods for sign of recent passage by a horseman.

Finally the crested a rise and found themselves looking miles and miles of dense forest before them.

"Ah fuck!" Selvinus spat. "This Hodarian Forest that lies on the border between Brythnia and Gonbor spans over two days ride. And that's at it's narrowest point."

With a curse Octorius slapped his thigh. "We've lost him. He's away in these woods with the lass for a hostage and it could take days to find him."

The Champions face was dark with repressed fury. He was mad at himself for his tactical mistake during the first charge of the horsemen, and was praying desperately that the beautiful young lady wouldn't pay dearly for his stupidity.

He came around on his horse to face his two companions.

"You two go back to the city and form a search party. I'll try to find the dog myself. I'll mark the trail so you shouldn't have much trouble picking me up again."

Octorious started to protest, but the bronzed giant was having none of it. Soon the other two men were spurring their horses down the trail back towards Balmouth while the Champion forged on ahead.

******************************************

Miles ahead in the forest, the sole remaining black knight held Tori in front of him on his saddle. A bruise swelled in one corner of her mouth, for she had tried to jump off a few miles back and the man had thwarted her easily and then rewarded her with a clout from his mailed fist.

He spoke not a word to her over the long miles, concentrating on putting as much ground between himself and the pursuers he knew would be coming. When night fell he moved more slowly, but not by much. By the time the sun crested the hills they had covered over 25 miles of dense forest.

All day long they rode, only stopping when the warrior needed to drink from his canteen or to relieve himself. He watched the girl carefully each time as she to relieved herself, but he offered her no water even when she pleaded for it.

The sun had set over the Western Hills when at last the horseman trotted into a small glade with a tiny brook bubbling through it. Carefully looking around, the man gave a satisfied grunt and then threw the girl to the ground. Weary and exhausted from the long travel with no food or water, she could barely stand, so escape was out of the question.

Still, she managed to drag herself to the brook and drank deeply as the black knight took the saddle off of the horse and began making camp. He built a fire and tethered the horse next to the brook where it could drink. As Tori watched apprehensively, the man reached up and undid the straps that held his bucket-shaped helmet in place.

To her surprise, the helmet was removed to reveal the ruggedly handsome face of a man with corn yellow hair. He looked to be around 20 years old, and he grinned when he saw the girl looking at him.

As she looked on with increasing nervousness, the man took off everything else. When his last remaining article of clothing was removed, a huge, 12" erection sprang up to stand proudly against his stomach.

"Thought I was ignoring you, huh wench?" he spoke at last, putting his hands on his hips and staring down proudly at his cock. "Well as you can see, I've been giving you some thought."

He came and stood over her as she shrank back. "Well my 5 brothers all fell, but the Witches that wait up the coast will be delighted to see what I've brung them. After I've enjoyed myself a time or two, that is."

Then he was atop her and she was too weak from hunger to fight him off. One by one her clothes were removed, and before long the handsome rapist knelt atop a equisitely naked young girl.

When she bit his arm, he pulled back and placed his forearm across her throat. "Don't you fight me girl, or it will not go well with you."

He leaned in close as she gagged. "What's that? Say that again? Oh, you'd like to keep on breathing, would you? You didn't realize how important a steady supply of air was, and now you do? Well all right then!"

And he took his forearm off her throat. As she gasped for breath, he reached down, put his cock-tip at her opening, and moved onto her and into her.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!" he sighed, as he felt his entire cock instantly engulfed by the heated passageway of her tight womb. Hot, but not wet.

Tori groaned from the pain. She'd never had an organ quite this big inside of her, and her previous lovers had been gentle with her, and her cunt had oiled itself copiously for them. For this brutal rapist however, she was as dry as a bone, and it hurt to have such a big cock plunging it's way in and out of her.

She gazed up at him tearfully with her big green eyes as he rode her roughly, totally focused on his own pleasure and not caring what pain he gave her. In fact, her distress only spurred him on.

His lust built, and built, and after a few minutes he let out a loud groan and stiffened atop her, and she closed her eyes and shivered as he pumped her full of his hot seed.

He collapsed atop her, resting and covered with sweat. She lay beneath him, her hands resting lightly on his back, her legs cradeling his.

Finally he lifted his head and looked down at her.

"Pretty good fuck you are, girl." he said. "Might keep you around for awhile before I give you to the Witches. Next time move a little bit more, though."

Then he lifted himself off of her, and moved to the saddlebags, where he began rummaging around in it. As he spread out a blanket on the ground, he didn't see Tori move slowly to where her clothes lay in a pile and stick her hand in one of the pockets and pull it back out quickly.

With his swordbelt next to him, the man lay down on the blanket, and gestured to the girl. "Come here."

She moved too slowly for him and he made an oath and drew a dagger from his swordbelt. "Right now, woman! If I have to get up and go over there I'll bruise that pretty face again."

Moving faster, Tori dropped to her hands and knees next to him, praying her captor would not notice the small brown pouch clutched between the fingers of one of her hands.

His organ was up again, and pulsing against his belly. "Take that in your mouth, girl. Do a good job and I'll put in a good word for you with the witches. Do a bad job, I'll cut your throat and leave you here."

Seizing her head with one hand, he straightned out his penis with the other and forced her mouth down onto it.

"Ohhhhhh yes!" he groaned as he felt his upstanding cock dissappear between her lips. He moved her head up and down with his hands and then let go. She stayed still, and he let out an oath.

"Suck it as if your life depends on it bitch...." and here he held the edge of the blade close to her throat, "because it DOES!"

With a load sigh, Tori began moving her mouth on his erection, and he felt her tongue beginning to swipe and her hands moved to carress his ballocks. The man sighed and lolled his head back.

"Ah, that's better girl! A beauty like you, I was sure you've had a man's organ in your mouth before, and I was right! Aaaaaahhhh!!!!"

He grinned as he watched the beautiful naked redhead pump her mouth rapidly up and down his cock.

"Yator is my name girl, but you can call me 'Master!'" he laughed. "The Witches will probably impale you, but with a mouth like that you could buy yourself some time and live longer!"

Unknown to the talkative Yator, the little brown pouch Tori had pulled from her clothes now lay near one of his hips, hidden in the grass.

Having been first in her class at the Balmouth Pleasure School, Tori had sucked off more than 100 men in the four years since she had come of age. Now she used all of her training on Yator's twitching cock, pleasuring him intensely and sending thrill after thrill surging through that big flesh-spike, but all with a purpose in mind.

For three intense minutes Yator writhed around and groaned on the blanket as the pretty girl sucking his cock fought to hold him still.

At last, he threw his head to one side and let out a loud yell when Tori triggered his orgasm, and she lifted her mouth up off his cock, pumping it with one of her hands as big, thick jets of hot milky semen sprayed up forcefully into the air.

So lost was he in the intense pleasure of his spend, thowing his head from side to side and screwing his eyes shut, that Yator didn't notice that Tori only stroked his spurting organ with one hand. Her other hand moved down to where the small pouch lay, and picked it up, deftly untying it and scooping out it's contents.

The huge bursts of seed spraying up from that big penis hit Tori right in the face, splattering her chin, hanging up in her hair, or shooting off over her head to land on her back.

When it was over and the big cock in her hand ceased it's powerful spasms, the blonde warrior writhed on the ground, fighting for breath and grinning down at the girl who still milked his cock with her strong fingers. The hand that held the knife was now down on the blanket, held loosely, forgotten.

"AAaaaaaaahhhh! Oh, what a fine spend that was! One of the best I ever had, girl!"

"Well good! Tori said, giving him a beautific smile as his milky semen dripped from her chin and hair. "Because it was your last one!"

And with that she held up what she had in her free hand, a brown powder that sat as a fine dust on her upturned palm. Hot semen still dripping from her lips, she leaned forward quickly and blew powerfully, sending the dust right into Yator's widened eyes.

As the naked warrior howled in agony, his eyes suddenly feeling as if they were on fire, he dropped the knife and slapped his hands over his eyelids.

Quick as a cat, Tori snatched up the knife, took his still erect cock in her other hand, and with a single expert slash.... she cut off his penis and tossed it into the fire..

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!!"

Tori leapt back as a fountain of blood spurted up high from the bloody stalk, and Yator began jerking around, the sheer agony of his eyes now coupled with the explosion of excruciating pain in his crotch.

"You BITCH!!!! I'll kill you!!!" Jumping up, the blinded, and now cockless assassin stumbled around the glade, stepping in the fire and tripping over his saddle. One hand he held to his burning eyes, while with the other he sought to stauch the flow of thick red blood that spurted rhythmically from the small stalk where just a moment before a proud, 12" penis had been.

"You'll rape no more women, you bastard!" she spat as she watched him turn towards the sound of her voice. "I've seen to that!"

She should have stayed silent, for even in his weakened condition, he was still a highly trained warrior, and pretending to lunge to the left of her like a drunken blind man, he suddenly swept her feet out from under her and jumped atop her.

She brought the knife up but the angle was no good, it just pierced the skin over his shoulder and he angrily slapped it away, sending the knife skidding along the ground next to the fire. Then his big hands closed around her slender throat and she gagged, her own hands covering his, trying to pull at the strong fingers that were cutting off her air.