The Chance Encounter & The Love That Is Found

Story Info
A 3-part story.
2.3k words
4.17
10.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * The Chance Encounter Part 1 * * *

She had been sad for a long time and had been afraid to open her wounded heart to anyone in ages until he came into her life. She longed for his embrace every night until one night he surprised her with a visit. She opened the door and saw him standing there.

She was shocked for a moment then wrapped her arms around him and cried in his arms as he handed her a bouquet of wild flowers as he kissed her cheek and her neck and wiped the tears away from her face as she looked deeply into his eyes and he looked back into her eyes. Their lips were drawn to each other as they felt like they were floating as they kissed for the first time.

She invited him in. Soon they were cuddling on the couch. She felt his warmth and his passion as she fell asleep in his arms. He covered her in a blanket and kissed her forehead and sat down in a chair and watched her sleep. She woke up and saw him there in the chair asleep and she smiled. She went into her bedroom and lit some scented candles, put on her burgundy nightgown and put the satin sheets on the bed. She woke him up and brought him into the bedroom pulled off his shirt and began to kiss his chest. She had needed him for a long time.

And he had needed her. He lifted her chin up and looked deeply into her eyes, and kissed her passionately wrapping his arms tightly around her, as she wrapped her arms tightly around him. They felt each others passion, they felt each others love, They felt each others strengths, as well as each others weaknesses, they felt each others caring heart, they felt the damage in each others hearts that was done in the past, as they kissed, they began to heal all that damage.

He lifted her up in his arms, and carried her over to the bed. She wanted to feel his love, she wanted to feel his passion, she needed him to make love to her, and he needed her as well. He could feel how much he had needed her his whole life. He held her tightly in his arms as he kissed her shoulders with soft passionate spider kisses, as he worked his way towards her neck, caressing her in his arms.

Keeping her safe, healing her pain. As just being with her began to heal the old wounds within him, having someone he cared about so deeply, but had only known for a short time.

They had grown so close so quickly, but they felt in their hearts that they needed each other. She lay down on her back, pulling him on top of her, as he kissed her lips, and slid the straps of her gown down, as she felt him grinding and rubbing against her, as she wrapped her long legs around him.

He began to kiss her neck and her chest, as he moved to her breasts. She felt the roughness of his face, as he kissed in between them. She began to push off his pants with her legs, as he kissed her more passionately.

She whispered in his ear take me, take me my darling. As he slid inside of her, he whispered to her as he looked into her eyes I love you!, she whispered I love you to. She felt him inside of her, they kissed with even more passion, as they made love, feeling lost in each others arms. feeling lost in love. Finding the love they had needed all their lives in each others arms.

As he wrapped his arms around her tightly, and she did the same, caressing him as he caressed her, the sweat and love dripping from their bodies, as they exploded together, their juices mixing, they fall exhausted in each others arms, she rests her head on his chest, and kisses his chest, as he kisses her on the cheek, and tells her how beautiful and wonderful she is, and tells her again baby I love you. She kisses him and rubs her hand across his face, and falls asleep in his arms as she holds him tightly and she holds her tightly both wanting to stay like this forever.

* * * The Chance Encounter Part 2 * * *

He got back from the Grocery store after buying the food for their meal that night. He wrapped his arms around her still wearing his black driving gloves. He puts his hands in her hair as they kissed, she felt lost in his embrace, breathless from his kisses. It was their second evening together and their first meal together as they had stayed in bed all day. They kissed more and more as their bodies rubbed against each other the kisses so passionate so powerful that they were left breathless their mouths tingling and left wanting more.

They cooked dinner together and ate by candlelight. They had chicken parmesan with a side of spaghetti, a pineapple salad, and warm bread. After dinner they rested awhile she was wearing a sexy black dress, and black thigh highs. She had told him about it the night before as they lay in bed. She had only worn it once before and had wanted badly to wear it for him.

After relaxing on the couch a little while they put on some music a song called Set the Night to Music and began to slow dance, she rested her head on his shoulder and looked deeply into his eyes as they hugged. Their eyes glued to each other, feeling only each others warmth as he could hear her heart racing in anticipation of his touch, anticipation of his kiss. Soon they were wrapped tightly in each others arms.

They needed each other, and she whispered in his ear, lets go to the bedroom baby, and lay in the satin sheets, and listen to music, and feel all the candles lit around us as we make love. The only light being the light from the candles.

He carries her in his arms to the bedroom, she is still wearing her heals, as she asks him to put her down next to the bed, she sits in a chair by the bed, and spreads her legs, slipping her hands under her dress, she begins to rub her pussy, see baby not wearing any panties, I'm dripping for you. He comes over to her, kissing her lips, as he slides down, and begins to kiss her knees and her inner thighs wildly, as he begins to lick her clit, probing her pussy with his tongue, slowly tasting her, tasting her juices, as she moves her hands to his hair pushing his face against her.

She lets out a soft moan, He kisses her pussy some more, licking and touching her moving slower now, touching her with his lips, as he sucks gently on her clit, she lets out an even louder moan, as she pushes his face even further inside of her wetness. Soon she can't take it anymore, and lifts his head up, kissing his mouth with passion, and pushing him down on the bed, as she gets on top of him, sliding her dress off, wearing just the thigh high stockings and a garter, as she undoes his pants, and pulls out his hard, thick, throbbing manhood, as she slowly slides it into her mouth as she feels him fingering her pussy, and kissing her inner thighs, She takes him deep into her mouth.

Her pussy begins to throb for his cock, so she turns around on top of him, and allows his cock inside her pussy, as she rides him, feeling him thrust back, she runs her hands over his shirt, and pulls it off of him, running her hands back and forth across his chest as she rides him, arching her back, she is so hot for him, so hungry for him, she loves being with him and feeling his arms wrapped around her.

She got off of him, and lay back on her satin sheets, her head resting back on a pillow, as he slipped between her legs, she wrapped her legs around him, rubbing her black thigh high stockings against him, her black heals still on, as she felt him deep inside of her, wrapping her arms around him, digging her nails into him, feeling lost in his arms, feeling his strength, feeling his love and passion.

She whispers in his ear as she nibbles on it, "oh baby I feel so lost in you."

she feels him throbbing and aching inside of her, and she explodes for him so hard, he pulls out, and begins to tittie fuck her, as she sucks on the tip, feeling him about to cum she opens her mouth, as he strokes off his raging hard on, his sweet nectar exploding in her mouth. He kisses her forehead, as he moves back down and slides his cock back into her pussy, as they just lay there like that for a few minutes, as she wraps her arms tightly around him hugging him, and kissing his chest, that night as they sleep, she wraps her leg around his leg, and rests her head on his chest, kissing him, and rubbing her head against him softly cooing. The last two nights she has slept so well and slept so peacefully, she has felt complete and he has as well.

* * * The Chance Encounter Part 3 * * *

He woke up the next morning next to her. He got out of bed and made breakfast bringing it to her. She kissed him passionately as they lay in bed together. They fell back asleep after breakfast holding each other tight. Having needed each other so badly for so long. When they looked into one another's eyes they could see how much they loved and cared for each other. He woke up later and planned their evening together.

He rented a Limo and they went out on a romantic dinner, after dinner they went to the movies, she wore her black dress, and black thigh highs, and they watched a very romantic film together, holding hands in the movie theatre, touching and caressing each other, she felt his hardness, and he ran his hand up her thigh, as he kissed her hand, and they looked deeply into each others eyes and kissed.

On the way back to her place in the limo they drank a toast and he gave her a single rose. He caressed her with it as she kissed him so hard and so passionately thanking him for the evening and thanking him for becoming a part of her life. They got back in to her place. She lay down on the couch, he went into the bedroom and spread rose petals across the bed, lit the scented candles and put on some music.

She was on the couch smelling the rose, he came back in and kissed her passionately as she wrapped her arms around him rose still in hand. He carried her into the bedroom, kissing her as they went. She felt so safe in his strong arms. He helped her off with her dress, and lay her down in the bed, pouring some massage oil on her body, he began to give her a massage with his strong but soft hands, rubbing down her body, massaging her also with his lips, his tongue and his breath.

She felt his lips on the back of her neck and on her shoulders, his passion sending a shiver down her spine. She began to feel his body rubbing and grinding against her, feeling his hard throbbing cock. Feeling him thrusting up against her as she lay on her stomach. He turned her over massaging her breasts and her stomach in the oil. He reached down and rubbed her pussy as he kissed her lips and began to finger her, moving down kissing her neck and her breasts, running his tongue in a circular motion around her nipples.

Taking the rose and gently rubbing it against her body, moving down her body kissing her stomach. Caressing her inner thighs with the rose moving down kissing her inner thighs as she felt his breath on her shaved pussy. She had shaved it for him, as he moved closer to her clit, gently licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. Probing her wetness with his tongue. He tasted her, she put her hands in his hair, wanting him inside her, she loved to feel him inside her, she felt complete with him in her life.

She pulled him up wanting to kiss him, wanting him so badly inside of her. He lifted himself up to her, kissing her lips, and sliding in between her leg, his throbbing cock rubbing against her pussy, rubbing it against her pussy, teasing her, before sliding it inside of her, they both moaned with pleasure as she wrapped her legs around him, wanting him so badly needing him so badly.

She met each one of his thrusts with thrusts of her own, arching her back to feel more of him as he kissed her with wild passion, she felt how strong his love for her was, and it made her feel unbelievable, she felt like the luckiest woman in the world and he felt like the luckiest man in the world when he was with her.

He kissed her with so much passion as his arms were wrapped tightly around her and her arms were wrapped tightly around him, as he thrust so deep inside her exploding deeply within her pussy, she exploded with him as their bodies shook, and shook and shook, vibrating, as they had aftershocks, they came so hard they felt like they had just experienced an earthquake.

She kissed him so passionately all over, lost in his loving embrace, feeling his heart beating next to hers, feeling their hearts beating as one.

They rested exhausted in each others embrace, enjoying the moment and enjoying their time together.