The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull myself back and reach under her ass. My hand rubs against her before I can pull my dick down and into her. There's slight resistance as her tight pussy pulls me in. "Ohhhhhhh... gooooddd...!" she moans.

"You are my bitch." I tell her. I've got my face against her neck. I'm biting her neck, her shoulder, everything. I pull her ear hard with my teeth. My dick slams into her and she pulls herself down against me with her legs. Her breasts are pressed into my chest and rub me every time I push. Her nipples are hard and fat. I grab a tit and suck on her. She yells out, "Aiiii!", and holds me close to her. Her arms are wrapped around my shoulder and head.

"You want me?" I ask her between ragged breaths.

She's moaning and trying to kiss me but I'm pounding into her too hard. "Oh yes. Oh yes. God yes." There's almost not enough room for my dick in this position. I vaguely wonder if I'm hurting her but she doesn't seem to care.

"Then I'll take you!" I growl at her. My heart is pounding. The wolf is coming through stronger. I pull her to the ground with me. She's bouncing up and down on my cock, using her legs and arms as grips. I grab her arms off and pull her off of me. She snarls, snapping at me. My dick is throbbing.

She's trying to get back into a position where she can fuck me but I push her back. My voice is thick and rough and I tell her, "On your hands and knees. Now!"

Sarah brings herself back and up on her feet, crouching in front of me. Her lips pull back into a growl. She looks like she's about to attack me. Instead, I lunge at her and grab her arm, twisting. She's fast and almost gets away but I'm slightly faster. My right hand slams into the small of her back and she's floored but trying to buck me off. I sit on her legs so my dick slaps between her ass cheeks. She's thrashing and yipping at me. It's hard to think straight. She's wet and so horny but she's pushing me back and trying to get me off. The human in me (as small as it is right now) worries that she doesn't want this. The wolf in me laughs and tells me to shut the hell up.

I grab her neck with one hand and her left shoulder with the other to force her down harder. Her face is down on the cold floor and she's glaring up at me with one eye while trying hard to bite the hand on her shoulder. I slap her ass hard enough to leave a red hand print (which fades immediately) and then lean in to bite her neck. The growl is vibrating in my throat and comes out between breaths. She moans loud and long with her eyes closed. She's not trying to kick me off anymore; she's raising her hips. I've still got my teeth on her neck and I feel my mouth itching.

I hold her like that and she's shaking in a different way now. Every time she breathes out she makes a "ruuuu" sound and her face is changing. I feel my dick getting even longer against her and now it's sliding forward over her ass. I know a line of skin is attaching it to me and soon it'll be a sheath. My muscles are shaking and growing while the hair on my body stands up on end and thickens into fur. I try to tell her to stay down but it comes out as a harsh growl because of my emerging muzzle. I hear the crack as bones shift in my face and my eyes blur for a second. I taste her blood on my tongue when my new, sharper teeth bite into her shoulder.

Her tail pushes against the bottom of my chest as it grows out. It's three times thicker than my thumb and only slightly hairy but the fur is growing in waves from the base of her spine down to the tip of her tail. It slides against my stomach as it grows and the fur is very thick on it.

I feel her own fur growing around my dick and I watch as it thickens and spreads on her back. Her ears lengthen and come up to a point. Her blood and the drool from my muzzle are mixing and turning the fur on her shoulder a darker shade of brown. She's moaning and whimpering and rubbing her ass on my dick over and over.

She's trying to pull her hips back and up far enough so that my dick slides into her but its too long for her to get it right. I growl at her again and shove her down. She stops. With my mouth still biting into her, I ease back. I want to just rub my muzzle all over her body. Instead I let go of her neck with my hand and grab my cock. It's huge and so thick -- pulsing with its need.

I pull back on my sheath and more of my dick slides out. I tease Sarah with the tip against her. Her pussy is burning hot against me. She's trying to talk but it's not working and almost sounds like she's mewling. She's about to push against me but I bite her hard and she stops moving again. I slip into her slow and the muscles in her vagina suck at my cock hard and eager. I push and push and feel the sheath go in as well. She gasps when it does because of the thickness. I let her push back against me this time. Her legs are thrumming.

Now I pull out and the fur on my sheath is black with her pussy juice. I slowly enter her again and I swear I almost hear her telling me "please" over and over again. I take my mouth off of her shoulder and she lets out a little cry. The bleeding on her shoulder stops immediately.

Sarah lifts herself higher for me, as if me letting her go gave her permission to move. I pull her tail up towards her shoulders and she cries out in a wavering bark. She's even more wet now. I go in deep and then rub my crotch against her just to feel her slick, wet fur against my own.

I'm down on all fours again, licking her back. I pull out of her and then slam back in hard. Her breasts shake from the impact and I reach around with one hand to grab her right tit. It takes me a moment to find a nipple through the coat of fur but I find it and squeeze. She squirms and makes a husky moaning sound. I slam into her again. And again. I'm supporting my weight and the force of our impact with one hand while I'm kneading her breast with the other.

Sarah puts her head down and licks my hand. I'm surprised at the length of her tongue for a moment but then I push her breast up closer to her mouth. Now she's licking her own nipple and making short little "mrrrrr... mrrrrr... mrrrrr..." sounds as my cock pushes deep in and out of her.

I adjust myself up and forward and my dick goes down against the front of her before sliding deep into her. I find that spot again and she spasms with the feeling. I go faster and faster, down and then in, down and then in. Her pussy juice is making the fur on my crotch, lower stomach and legs wet and it feels smooth and cool. She's yipping and bucking against me. She's so close. I speed up and try to distract myself to keep from cumming before her.

Finally she does cum and I'm glad we're in the middle of the room or there'd be some broken furniture. Her body jerks and shakes over and over and she bites herself on the arm. Her shaking puts me over the edge and I'm cumming hard into her. Like the other night she pushes me deep inside her and takes it all in.

I'm biting her shoulder and back as I'm cumming. I turn my muzzle and get my teeth onto her neck. I'm still ramming my cock into her. She cries out and hits another orgasm. She collapses under the force of this one and I fall on her. My tail has been at attention the whole time and I feel it settle weakly against my legs. I can't seem to move very well and I let go off her neck.

She turns on her side and I turn with her. I'm still inside her and still hard but we're exhausted from everything that happened yesterday and the weird sleep last night. She grabs my left arm and puts my hand (paw?) on her right breast. She's so large now. I don't know what comes after D-cup but she's beyond that and still firm. The nipple is huge and her tail twitches against my shins. I lick her neck and settle my muzzle against her left shoulder.

Sarah pushes her ass against me to drive me deeper inside and she sighs. We're still fully changed but satisfied. Her fur is warm and soft on my stomach fur and her deep rumbling breathing and strong heart calm me. I fall asleep against her.


CHAPTER 14

I wake up and Sarah's naked flesh against me tells me we're back to "normal." A look at the clock tells me I was out for two hours. Sarah's awake and tells me she rested but didn't sleep. She says she was guarding me and I think she's only half-way kidding.

Even though my dick has gone soft it's large enough to stay inside her. She's still wet and tells me she masturbated while I slept. She says she couldn't help it since I was still in her. I laugh at her and she grins sheepishly. She looks away and then back to me. "Hey." she says. "Would you... would you mind if I clean you off? With... ummm..." Her face goes red. I know what she wants to say but I make her say it. "I want to clean you off with my tongue." She tells me. "I've wanted to do it for the last hour and I keep getting hot just thinking about it."

"All of it, though." I tell her. "My legs and my stomach, too." You would think I just told her she could buy whatever she wanted from her favorite store because her eyes go big and excited. The sun reflects off of the gold parts of her eye and I realize again how beautiful she is.

She brings her head down to my legs. I prop myself up and watch. She licks up in long, slow movements. As I watch, her tongue grows. I can't see anything else that changes but it feels like fine sandpaper against me. At the end of each lick she makes a cute little sound and then starts again. She saves my crotch for last and really takes her time there. She cleans off my balls in small little darting tongue movements and then licks up the length of me.

Naturally, I'm hard again and Sarah makes a muffled "hah hah hah" sound with her mouth on my dick. I want her but she's controlling this now and she's just having fun cleaning me off. The need for food is distracting, anyway. She licks her fingers off one at a time (with a little sucking 'pop!' sound at the end) and then grins at me.

Lunch is a very large order of delivered Chinese food. We watch some movies online and I'm extremely glad to learn that she doesn't like romance movies. We stick to action films and avoid any werewolf or vampire movies. I mean, seriously? Who does that? She has a crush on George Clooney and Denzel Washington so we end up watching a couple of their movies. She cried during "A Man On Fire" and I have to admit that a piece of sand must've found its way into my eye towards the end of the movie.

We still don't bother with clothes and we've been naked since last night.

We declare this our fuck-the-monsters-we're-relaxing day. We have sex a couple more times but neither of us changes. It's nice to have sex as a human but there's something about being huge and furry that is a massive turn-on. The sex is more raw. More passionate.

We make a plan to buy a heavy duty bed frame with a memory foam mattress tomorrow - something that can take some abuse. Sarah tells me I need a headboard and I'm too dense to know what she means. She thinks I'm joking and then laughs and calls me a virgin when she realizes I'm not. She whispers in my ear about ropes and handcuffs and I start wondering if there are any 24 hour mattress stores open. Or if I have any rope in the storage closet.

We don't talk about Amelia or anything related to her. No werewolves, no monsters -- just a man and a woman enjoying the day and each other.

The day passes and we sleep against each other again. She's warm and soft in the right places. I sleep with my face against her neck. She falls asleep first and I notice she has a faint rumble to her breathing when she's content.


CHAPTER 15

Sunday is bright and warm. The sound of five thousand birds chirping at once wakes us. I focus on Sarah's heartbeat again and the insane chirping fades into the background. I can hear the neighbors talking and moving around and one or two having sex. I recognize their voices and hide a smile at what some of them are doing.

The best one is the controlling asshole five houses down. He's begging his wife to use a strap-on on him. She calls him a dirty little whore but eventually she does use it. The guy cries like a little girl and I nearly choke laughing.

Sarah suddenly remembers that her car is still at work and my brain has to shift several gears to even remember about work. She wants to pick up some things from her apartment so we take a few buses to our building to grab her car. I can still smell our scents from Thursday night. The smell is faint but there. The hole Sarah punched in the wall above the warehouse is still there, too.

There's something else... a faint scent of that creature from the mall. Not exactly the same but similar in a strange way. It's very, very faint and I can't tell if it's just a lingering smell from Sarah's wound. I hope that's all it is because the alternative is not good.

I have to shift around some old fast food containers in Sarah's car so I can sit in the passenger seat. How the hell did she stay so skinny if she ate fried fast food all the time? On the road she's a more aggressive driver than me and curses at the other drivers without any real heat.

Her apartment is about what I expected - sparse but nice. She has a few simple paintings on the walls and a desk for her laptop. Her bed is a futon mattress on a small wooden frame. I'm not even sure she'd fit on it properly anymore. She has a good, clean style that I appreciate.

I peek in her fridge to find that she's addicted to Mello Yellow. She threatens to kill me if I make fun of her so I store that bit of knowledge with her lip smacking. She leaves almost everything but digs around for some random clothes and other items. The laptop goes too, after some thought.

She drives us into town to find some mattress stores. I figure we'd have to stop at several different ones to find a decent deal but the poor sales boy at the first one is hit hard by both of us. Sarah's turning him on and I'm terrifying him just by standing close. He stutters a lot and barely remembers his own name.

Sarah buys the mattress while I find an expensive solid frame (with headboard to be delivered a few weeks later). I actually have to put a little force into the frame before it threatens to break. Everything is expensive but my non-wolf self appreciates a good bed so we splurge. We do catch a break when the boy sells them to us half-off. I almost feel bad for him but he nervously drops that that's still over factory price so, fuck it.

On the spur of the moment we decide on a day out on the town. Our first stop is at an arcade but we leave in a hurry when we break the sticks from an old Street Fighter cabinet. I blame her for being competitive and she calls me a useless nerd that can't even play a video game. The smell of unwashed teenagers was starting to bother me, anyway.

Sometimes I just watch her walk ahead of me. The change has made her more confident than she was before. Even the way she walks is different. She... sways but it's controlled. It's as if she still has the tail and she's walking with it swishing back and forth. Prowl. That's the word I was trying to remember. She's prowling. Her ears twitch minutely and her eyes dart around without her head moving. She smiles wolfishly when men stare at her.

On man takes a step towards her but his friend holds him back and points at me. The only thing his friend says is, "Don't. Look at that guy. They're together. I don't think you want to fuck with him." I wonder what I look like right now.

There are a million smells and so much noise but I'm learning to deal with it. Crowds still bother me. Sarah and I tend to stand at the back of any crowd and close to the exits when we're inside. Neither of us has to say anything, we just do it. We're not scared of the people but I worry what the wolf in me would do with his back to so many people or, even worse, standing in the middle of them. Anyway, people tend to give us space most of the time.

Several hours go by as we lie in the grass at a small park with a little fountain. We both take a catnap and luxuriate in the outside sun. We've learned that most dogs are terrified of us. There's no yapping or threatening barks like in the werewolf movies -- the dogs shake and show the whites of their eyes if their owners try to get too close.

There was one male (I could somehow tell just by scent alone) German Shepherd that was different. He broke from his owner's leash to come over and be next to us. When the owner came over to get the dog back, it snarled and bit at him. Sarah crouched down in front of the dog and just looked at it with her hand on the side of its muzzle. It watched her for a few moments before walking over to its owner. I could smell how sad it was - we felt like home for him.

Sarah frowns as the dog leaves. "We're going to get a dog like that some day." She tells me.

There's a small restaurant nearby. It's early in the evening and we've already had breakfast and two lunches but we're both hungry again so we take an early dinner. Our waitress is an average looking young woman. Sarah sighs when the girl shifts around and can't remember our order. I watch the crotch of her black pants get a little soaked. It takes her two minutes to remember how to apologize and she crashes into things on the way out. Five minutes later a male waiter replaces her at our table and apologizes. I'm grinning because I hear the waitress masturbating in the back of the restaurant. Sarah rolls her eyes and grins back at me.

The male waiter is barely any better. He starts sweating a few minutes into waiting on us and I can smell his fear. He stumbles with our order but eventually remembers it. Sarah leans over to me and asks if I wouldn't mind not running off every single one of our waiters. I shrug and concentrate a little. I can almost feel the... thing that's making this happen. I feel like I could almost control and repress it. It'll just take more time.

I order a huge steak. Sarah snickers at me and I have to ask why. "Come on." She says. "That's so stereotypical. Oh, look at me! I'm a fucking werewolf so now all I can eat is raw meat!" She orders a chicken Caesar salad. It's my turn to laugh when our food arrives - her salad is tiny and artistically made. Sarah growls back at me and finishes it off in minutes. She calls the waiter back and orders her own steak. I make delicious eating sounds while she waits.

Back at our rented house Sarah vanishes into the bedroom and I hear her rustling around. A few minutes later she comes out and I nearly drop my food (what? It's second dinner time). She somehow fit into mid-thigh black spandex shorts and some tight fitting shirt of the same material. The gray top is stretched to the limit with her boobs and I wouldn't be surprised if she's having trouble breathing. Even though they're spandex, I offer a small prayer for what I can only assume will be their very short lived lives.

She's also wearing some new jogging shoes. Her leg muscles are all solid lines and smooth skin. She looks like she's sculpted from marble. "We're going jogging." She informs me. "I have all of this energy and I need to burn it off. I want to run and try out this body of mine. Get your shit together. Let's go."

I have some loose jogging clothes left from fatter days so I wear them. They're two sizes larger than I was before but they barely fit now. The shoes Sarah bought for me on Friday work for jogging and that's a relief. My feet itch to go barefoot but I'm not sure about it yet. Sarah watches me change clothes and admires me when I'm done. "Maybe... maybe we could fuck first..." I can tell she's actually thinking about it.

"Not going to happen. You wanted a run so we're going to run." I force her out of the bedroom and she fights me for it but not too hard. She calls me a limp-dick so I tell her that's not what her mom said last night. She barks a short laugh and we go outside.

1...678910...15