The Chat Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a legal document. I think we both know that Sammy is no longer with you. She is 100% mine now. If I tell her to leave you, she will do it. But I want to treat you better than she has done. In this document you agree to willingly give up Sammy and ask me to take her as my sex slave. You allow me the right to do to her whatever I please, whether it hurts her or not. I want you to look at Sammy as she allows herself to be fucked senseless by that machine, and then think about this document. I want you to write her name in the appropriate places and sign it."

He stared up at this stranger. He was unable to do anything chained to this wall, and he remembered how she had lured him into this trap, knowing all along that she was going to invite this stranger in. He looked at Sammy, his wife. It was true their sex life was not good, and they had become bored with each other. Now she had gone too far. He nodded his agreement silently. The stranger unlocked his hands from the hoof and unlaced his arms. He gave him the document and Simon wrote Sammy's name in the appropriate places and signed it.

"That was the right thing to do, Simon." He was checking the document over. "I'll get someone to witness it later."

Sammy sat in the other room and read the document over and over again. It sounded so harsh:

"I Simon Harmer wish to give my wife Sammy Harmer, freely and without obligation over to her new Master to be kept as his sex slave. I ask him not to listen to her demands but to force her into any action he pleases and to take whatever pleasure from this he sees fit. I renounce any rights I might have as the husband of Sammy Harmer and give her as my property to become the sole property of her new Master.

I acknowledge by my signature that Sammy Harmer is a worthless slut who deserves to be treated as such by all those who come into contact with her and urge her new Master to place upon her visible signs of her status as a sex slave. I make known to him that my intention is that these signs should be irrevocable and that Sammy be given no opportunity to escape these decisions of mine."

She kept looking at the signature at the bottom. It was Simon's bold handwriting all right. Yet she could not believe how he could treat her this way. She suddenly saw how her actions had taken her over a point of no return. She did not intend this. It was her life, and others were not to treat her as a piece of meat.

"You see Sammy. You think you have just been playing a game, but actually this is much deeper than that. Simon realises it too. You are my sex slave now, whether you want that or not. He has renounced you and will not take you back. So the deed is done. I once gave you a document which you willingly signed renouncing any rights over your life and bestowing such rights onto me as your new Master. I want you to sign that document now. This time it is for real. You already know that you will do it, and have as good as signed it already. But now the time is right. This document means you will serve me and call me your master and in return I will take care of you and pleasure you. Oh yes, Sammy there will be a great deal of pleasure for you. In return you will refuse me nothing. Please sign."

She signed without hesitation. She did not want to stop and think about the consequences at this moment. She just wanted that feeling of belonging to someone, and having someone to care for her. It was her dream to have this man take care of her and to continue to pleasure her and now that Simon had renounced her, there was no longer any difficulties about making a choice.

As he heard the front door slam closed and his wife walk out with this stranger he stared at the block of ice in which was buried the key to unlock his shackles. He would have to wait a couple of hours before he could get at the key, by which time Sammy would have been lost forever. He had willingly given her over to this stranger and asked the stranger to treat her as his fuck toy. He could hardly believe he could have done such a thing. Time passed and the monitor flickered back to life. It displayed a message for him:

"In about 10 minutes Toby you will be able to release yourself. In 3 days from now you are to put the steel codpiece back on and connect it up and then log into the chatroom. Once done, shackle yourself to the wall as you are now and present yourself to me. From now on, every 3 days you are to present yourself to me in this way or wearing any other gadgets I may send you. Next time place the whipping machine beside you. I want Sammy to watch your punishment as I fuck her. I want her to see you ejaculate to order at the same time as I shoot my load up my sex toy. The one you willingly signed over to me."

Toby stared blankly at the screen reading the instructions that his computer had given him. He was appalled at what it had said; yet already he knew that every 3 days he would return here. His mind could not accept what his body demanded, but it would not be denied. The genie was out of the bottle.