The Chauffeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and gathered her shoes. He placed them back on her feet as if she were some sexual Cinderella. He grasped her hands and pulled her body up to meet him. He impatiently removed her jacket and bra. He wanted to feel her against his chest but he also wanted her to see how hard she had made him. He undid his pants and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them along with his shoes and socks. They both looked down at the drop of cum that was forming again on the head of Nick's cock.

Nick took his length in his hand. He pulled the skin down over the head a few times, massaging himself while she watched. He then took his cock and slowly ran it up and down her slippery sex. He watched as his head separated her lips and as he pulled back, a string of her wetness clung to him and spanned between them. He picked her legs up again and wrapped them around his waist. She knew what he wanted her to do. She crossed her legs behind him and dug her heels into the sensitive flesh on his lower back, pulling him into her in one full thrust. She gasped and then let out a long moan as she fell against him. She circled her arms around his neck and held onto him as he steadied himself. He knew from having his fingers inside of her before that she was tight but he had no way of knowing just how incredible she was going to feel wrapped around his hardness. He waited as the urge to come had started to dissipate. He gripped the edges of the counter and began moving inside her slowly. Every time he pulled back, her heels dug into him and goaded him on to thrust back into her. Pain when he pulled back, pleasure when he pushed forward. This was driving him mad. He lost all composure as he started slamming into her, feeling the familiar tingle begin in his balls and spread outward to his thighs. Just as he felt he was wound tighter than he could possibly go, he rammed forward one more time, letting go with a shout and throwing his head back as he came with a force he had never felt before. He all but collapsed onto Anastasia. The sweat from his forehead sticking her hair to his as he leaned his head against hers. When he regained his breath, he began showering her with small kisses on her face. He took her face in his hands and looked deep into her eyes.

"Thank you, Anastasia. No one has ever allowed me to fulfill that fantasy before. No one ever understood how erotic it was for me. But you did. You gorgeous, wonderful woman.....you did."

Anastasia smiled at Nick and kissed him lovingly. "I knew by the way you were looking at my legs on the way home that it had some sort of connection for you. I'm glad I was able to be a part of your fantasy."

"It's more than that, Anastasia," Nick murmured against her skin as he kissed her face. "I know this seems like some sort of 'one night stand - get off and never call you - affair' but it's more than that. It's been a long time since I've felt so drawn in by someone and so connected to them. Will you stay here with me tonight?"

Anastasia didn't know how to react at first. This she had not expected. She had to admit that she knew who he was and had even thought he was incredibly attractive the time that her best girlfriend had dragged her to a Duran Duran concert. Celebrity didn't hold any fascination for her though as she saw and met people in the public eye everyday. So she knew the feelings she was having for him were genuine and thought that it was worth giving it a shot.

"Yes, Nick, I will stay with you," she said as she nodded, biting one corner of her bottom lip. This acceptance coupled with the visual of her biting her lip caused Nick to stir again. Anastasia noticed this and gave him her best naughty look.

Nick needed no further encouragement. He picked her up and as she wrapped her legs around his hips again, he carried her to the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. He laid down on top of her, letting his weight settle on her. He buried his hand in her hair and pulled her to him. He kissed her with a depth of passion that can only be felt by already knowing how wonderful a lover someone is. Anastasia ran her fingers through Nick's hair as well and pushed against him. His leg was resting between her thighs and she took full advantage of this by grinding her dripping pussy against his leg, leaving a sticky trail. Nick pressed back into her moving his cock against her hip. He rolled onto his back, bringing Anastasia with him. She straddled him, rubbing her wet slit all over his hard cock as she kissed him hungrily. She sat back between his legs, bringing her feet up to rest on either side of his chest. He reached down to finally remove her shoes.

"Don't you want me to leave them on for you," she asked.

"No. I don't want you to think that's all it's about for me. I want to make love to you....not your shoes, love.'

Anastasia let Nick remove her shoes. She put her hands behind her, resting them on Nick's legs. She leveraged herself using her legs and arched her hips forward. Nick took his cue from her and placed his cock at her entrance. She rolled her hips and impaled herself on him. She felt him stretching her wide again and the delicious pain left over from their earlier coupling. Nick reached behind himself and grabbed the headboard as he pumped up into her. He marveled at the sight of his cock disappearing inside of her sweet pussy over and over again. He took one hand off the headboard and used it to stimulate Anastasia. He circled his thumb around her clit as she rode him, undulating her hips and creating similar circles around the head of his cock.

"Ah.....bloody Christ," Nick yelled. He had never had a woman work him quite like this. He couldn't believe what he was feeling. It was like he couldn't get enough of her. He delighted in the sensation of her hair brushing over his legs as she rode him with her head thrown back. He could feel her digging her nails into his skin as she used him for leverage so she could work her magic on his cock. All the while, these sensations battled each other in his brain fighting for dominance. He finally couldn't take it anymore. He gripped the satin comforter in his hands.

"Ana.....Ana....I'm going to come, love," he yelled as he couldn't even get her whole name out.

"Yes! Yes! Come for me Nick. Come on, baby. Come for me," she encouraged.

"Oh....ohhhh....fuuuuuuuuck," Nick screamed as he emptied himself inside her again. He lay there, panting. Anastasia thought she almost saw embarrassment flash on his face.

"What's wrong, Nick?"

"Nothing really," he breathed. "It's just that I'm usually a very quiet lover." Nick half-laughed. "There is something about you that must bring that out in me."

"That's a good thing, isn't it," she purred.

"Yes, I suppose it is," Nick smiled at her.

Nick knew Anastasia hadn't come this time. He didn't last long enough for her to. He had some unfinished business to attend to. He reached for her hand. He gently pulled her off the bed with him. He started walking backwards toward the bathroom, pulling her with him. He turned a knob on the wall and raised the lighting just enough to see what they were doing. Anastasia couldn't believe how amazing the bathroom was. There was a garden bathtub surrounded in beautiful stone on the right. On the left was a shower with frosted doors. One side was open and she could see that there were several shower heads at different levels and angles so no part of your body would be untouched. Ahead, there was a marble countertop with two sinks and mirrors from wall to wall and counter to ceiling. She took this all in as Nick lit several candles around the tub and turned the water on. He picked up a decorative bottle from the edge of the tub and poured a liquid into the bath water that smelled of lavender and sage. He stepped into the bathtub and offered her his hand.

She gingerly stepped into the bath with him. He wrapped his arms around her in such a loving gesture, it made her heart melt. 'Yes,' she thought, "I could get used to this.'

Nick looked into her eyes for a moment before he brought his lips to hers. He tasted her mouth with a slow patience that he had been unable to manage before. He traced her lips with his tongue before pushing his tongue inside her mouth. He slowly devoured her lips, relishing the feeling of her tongue moving back against his. She kissed him with equal passion and care.

He ran his hands up her back, enjoying the feeling of wet skin sliding on wet skin. He briefly turned away to shut the water off. When he turned back around he playfully flicked some water at her. She laughed and gathered up some bubbles in her palm and blew them at him. The dissolved into laughter together as some of the bubbles landed and stayed on the end of Nick's nose.

As Anastasia lay back in the tub and closed her eyes, Nick took that time to look at her, really look at her, without her eyes on him. He sighed internally at her pure beauty. He loved the sight of a woman fully made up but her makeup had long since been kissed, sweat, and rubbed off. She was still beautiful. He watched as complete relaxation overtook her and all of her features softened. He couldn't resist the urge to touch her.

He grabbed a bath pouf and squeezed some bath crème onto it. He made his way over to her and began gently running the pouf over her collarbones and chest. Anastasia sighed contentedly and allowed Nick to tend to her this way. She turned so he could wash her back as well. Nick decided to abandon the pouf for just his hands. He moved beneath the water and ran his hands up and down her spine. He slipped his hands around her small waist and pulled her to him, letting his fingers rest on her stomach for a time. He showered her shoulders and the back of her neck with kisses, light enough to have been a feather's touch. He slowly began tracing circles on her stomach with his thumbs. His kisses became firmer and more needy. Anastasia sighed and leaned her head back on Nick's shoulder. She surrendered herself to him again and let him lead her down the road to ecstasy. He moved his hands up to her nipples and lightly pinched them before rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers. He reached out an arm and patted the corner ledge of the tub, silently encouraging her to sit on the ledge. She did so and Nick placed a hand on each knee, gently parting them. He took the bath pouf again and ran it over the top of her mound, squeezing it so the sudsy water could run through her folds. He tossed the pouf back into the water and moved toward her. He pressed his lips to her knee and rained kisses on her all the way up her leg to her thigh. Just before he got to the sweet junction between them, he moved back to start kissing his way up her other leg. This time as he reached her apex, he planted kisses on the outside of her lips. She gasped at the delicious feeling of his mouth on her again.

Nick took just the tip of his tongue and gently licked at her now puffy lips. She already wanted him inside her again so badly. Nick's cock hardened against his belief that he could manage a third time. He vowed to tend to her needs first foregoing his release as long as it took to satisfy her. He used his fingers to part her lips, granting his tongue access to Anastasia's engorged clit. He flicked his tongue over it rapidly, causing Anastasia to yell out, "Oh, Nick!"

He alternated between licking her in slow circles and flicking his tongue across her. The changes in rhythm and sensation were leading her to a powerful climax. Her breaths were coming in short pants as she brought her hands to tangle in Nick's hair, pulling him further into her. His face was completely buried in her pussy now as she bucked against him, coating his beautiful face with her juices once more. Her legs started to shake as she raced toward her release.

"Oh, Nick, please. Please I need you inside me. Now!"

Nick opted to plunge his fingers into her and stroke the swollen flesh inside. He crooked his fingers and massaged her special spot rapidly.

"Nick! Oh, God! Something feels different......what....is....happening," she all but screamed as she felt something inside her snap like a rubber band. All of a sudden, her pussy sent a jet of cum straight into Nick's mouth. He eagerly swallowed her, knowing exactly what had just happened. Anastasia collapsed back into the corner of the tub, gasping for air. She was still trembling.

Nick pulled her gently back down into the tub and held onto her. Instead of the shaking subsiding, it increased and quiet sobs overcame her.

"Ssshhhhh. It's okay. What's wrong, love," Nick asked, stroking her wet hair.

"I don't know," she choked. "Nothing like that has ever happened before. I just feel.....I don't know.....I feel.....overwhelmed."

"It's ok, love. Go ahead and let it out. I'm sorry if it was too much."

"No, it's not that. I just felt all of these emotions at once that I'd never felt before coupled with...well....that," Anastasia had only ever heard about other women being able to do that. She had only seen it once in an X-rated movie and thought it was a trick. She didn't know it was really possible to do.

Anastasia started to come down again and relax. She looked up into Nick's face and saw the absolute and complete look of care on his face. She would have said 'love' but it was far too soon for that. Wasn't it? She leaned up and kissed him with such a reckless abandon that it caught him off guard. He immediately returned her kisses, exploring her mouth again with his tongue. Calming Anastasia down had quelled his erection at the time but now it was returning with a vengeance. She rose up on her knees and took his face in her hands. She alternated between sucking on his top and lower lip, then nibbling lightly at them. He rose to his knees to meet her. His erection was sandwiched between them, pulsing against her stomach. He wanted to be inside her so badly but he knew she must be sore from having had him in her twice already, not to mention just having come so hard just a short time ago. Nick whispered to her, his lips brushing against her ear, "No, Ana, I don't want to hurt you."

Anastasia reached between them and grasped Nick's hardness in her hand, silencing him. She slowly began moving his skin back and forth over the head of his cock, working him past the point of no return. Just when he thought this couldn't possibly feel any better, she lowered her other hand to his balls and massaged them gently. This caused Nick to involuntarily thrust into her hand.

Anastasia maneuvered around Nick so he was where she had been. She had a smirk on her face as she mimicked his previous action of patting the ledge. Nick pulled himself out of the tub and up onto the ledge. Anastasia knelt between his legs and took him into her mouth in one swift movement. She cradled his balls while she moved her mouth up and down on his cock. She used one hand to pull the rest of skin all the way back so she could swirl her tongue around his head. This all but sent Nick over the edge.

Anastasia began pumping her hand and mouth at the same time, while swirling her tongue around the head of nick's cock every time she came back down on him. In a matter of seconds, Nick couldn't' hold on any longer.

"Ana.....ohhhh....Ana. Baby, look out. I'm going to...."

Just before Nick could get out the word 'come', Anastasia took all of him in her mouth, all the way down to where his fine, wet hairs were tickling her nose. Nick shot his load of cum straight down her throat and she greedily swallowed all of him, showing him that she wanted every part of him inside her.

Nick leaned down to kiss her, tasting his mild saltiness on her tongue. He held her face while resting his forehead on hers.

"Shall we get out of here before we both look like prunes," he joked.

Anastasia laughed as she felt around for the drain plug. She pulled it, draining the water. When she turned around to stand, Nick was already waiting for her, holding out a large, fluffy towel for her to step into. He wrapped her in it and stood there holding onto her for a moment before he lead her back to the bedroom. He flipped on the large screen TV and hit 'play' on the DVD player. He had left Fellini's La Dolce Vita in the player from a previous viewing.

He opened a drawer in his dresser and took out a pair of silk pajama bottoms and a T-shirt. He handed Anastasia the T-shirt to sleep in. He pulled on the bottoms and hopped into bed, waiting for her to join him. She slipped on the T-shirt and climbed in next to Nick.

"Here, sit between my legs and I'll dry your hair for you," Nick suggested. Anastasia moved to sit between Nick's knees and rested her back against his chest. He took the towel she had used and began fluff drying her hair as the movie started. Shortly, he felt her completely relax against him and he knew she had fallen asleep. He tossed the towel onto a nearby chair and gently rolled them both over so he was spooning her from behind. He felt her sigh as he pushed her hair aside and nestled his face into the back of her neck.

'And to think,' Nick thought to himself, 'I almost took a cab home.'

12