The Chauffeuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on all fours and spread, Miss Spencer."

Jenny happily complied. His cock was too huge for her to go more than two thirds down on him and it was really awkward to handle now anyway. Which promised a really nice time for her sopping, delirious pussy.

It took a little while to realize that wasn't where he was going. He fingered her pussy and clitoris until he could slip all four narrow fingers into her at once and she thought that was wonderful, but then she felt him spread her cheeks with the other hand and smooth her juices over her anus, pressing on her rim a little. She darted forward with a brief whimper. Then he put his fingers into her sex again and she relaxed, rocking a little on his hand and drooling some more. He really was rather masterful, quite a surprise.

How masterful became apparent when she received her second lube job. He locked her in place by bending over her and sliding his forearm across her collarbones, while his thumb pressed insistently at her rim. She had nowhere to go.

"Oh! No, not there... please?"

He eased firmly past her resistance, stayed inside her, making small circles and pulsing, opening her up...

"Oh God! Umm..."

...and then pushed his cock fully into her pussy, and pushed his thumb deeper into her ass, and now she didn't know what she wanted. Which was decided for her anyway, when he pulled his cock out of her and his thumb too, and slowly eased his slippery head into her asshole.

"Oh NO, Sir! Not in my arse, please... please?"

"Take it."

"I can't, Sir!"

"Yes you can... you can do it for me. You want to, don't you?"

"I think so, Sir."

"I think I love you, Jenny."

"What?"

"I've never had anything like you, you beautiful slut... take a little more for me?"

"You're so big..."

"Take it, Jenny."

He hugged her to him as he slowly pushed his shaft into her, felt her relaxing, felt nothing but adoration as he slid deeper and deeper into her. It was the deepest penetration of any kind she'd ever had; she felt him completely, felt him taking her, and she loved it.

"Oh God, Sir. I'm yours."

He didn't need any further encouragement. All the celibate, lonely years of pussy whipping domestic servitude fell away from his bony, scrawny body and he became an incomparable lover of enormous proportions; released, finally, from all restraints and self-recriminations. Humphrey Jackson achieved emancipation in the beautiful, tight, plump and jiggling ass of his secretary.

"Oww! Ooo, it's so big..."

"Take my cock, you slutty little girl!"

"Yes! Ow! Ow, Sir... I'm your slut, Sir! Oh, use me, do me! Do me with your fucking big cock up my arse, Sir!"

"Pssst."

He straightened and looked over in confusion at Alcander, now deeply pumping Odessa's pussy while she lay peacefully on her back with her ankles held up to the ceiling. He was grinning broadly and waving a smooth pink vibrator.

"You want this?"

"Oh! Oh, thanks so much."

"You're very welcome... Catch!"

It was unbearably sweet to feel the shudder roll through Jenny's body as he applied it to her clit. When he inserted it into her pussy it was delightful to feel her respond by rocking harder and harder on it and his deeply implanted cock. It was pure heaven to feel the vibrations transferred through to his cock, to know they were both feeling them together. When he felt her tensing, after a long few minutes of deeply satisfying rhythmic fucking in both her holes, he knew he was going to lose it.

"I'm going to ejaculate, Jenny," he told her quietly. "I'm going to let it go in your arse."

"Give it to me, Sir! Give it to me! Oh you hurt so gooood!"

He was driving hard now, had her completely stretched and doubly impaled on his cock and the vibrator.

"Jenny!"

"Oooo, Sir!"

"Yes, YES!"

"Owwwah! Oh, give it to me! Cum in my arse, Sir! I'm gonna cum, Sir! OHHHHH...."

"AAAAARGH!"

They didn't hear the screams coming from the kitchen, or even from the other side of the small living room. They only heard their own declarations of the ecstasy they brought each other as they, Oliver and Samantha, and Odessa and Alcander achieved a height and depth of orgasm that is only possible when it is the expression of true connectedness with another: what we call 'love', the most amazing discovery, sometimes, nestled deep in the seabed of carnal, eternal lust.

After all the sounds of their heaving, rasped breaths had finally died away, there came one pure cry of life-loving exuberance:

"Whooooooooo-hoo!"

*******

Early that evening, after she had said a fond goodbye to Odessa and Alcander, Samantha Kane performed her last duty for the Diplomatic Corps' Limousine Service. She drove Humphrey Jackson and Jenny Spencer to Jenny's apartment in Islington, North London, and then returned the Silver Spur to the corps' garage. She and Oliver took a taxi back to the Montague Hotel.

"I'll pick you up at your place then, after I'm done at the museum tomorrow?"

She smiled across the suite's small dining table at him as he covered her small hand with his, curling his fingers around and between hers. They were hardly touching their dinner.

"I'll be there. But I'll need time to pack, so I'll want an early night, okay?"

"You won't get one. Better get your packing done in the morning while I'm at the museum."

"But tomorrow morning I'm going to be recovering from tonight."

"Life with me will be fraught with problems. Get used to it."

"I have a feeling most of it will be based on your fucking schedule. Or is that scheduling your fucking?"

"It's amazing, Sammie."

"What is?"

"How well you know me, in such a short time. And, despite how well you know me, you still like me."

"Yeah. Why do I like you, Oliver?"

"Because I make you wet?"

Samantha thought about it for a moment.

"Yes, Oliver. That's probably it."