The Cheating Game 01

Story Info
Cheating wife, loving husband, cheating husband?
3k words
3.54
53.1k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne: Life is hard for a single mother but it gets harder when you have a daughter who is seventeen and dating, especially when you are not. I stopped dating when Kristy's father left me ten years ago. Most people who know me think I am a prude or gay because I never date. How little do they know me! I am very heterosexual and I have all of the urges that any other-red blooded female has, plus a few that most don't have. I don't date because I have put that part of my life off until my daughter is grown. My job as a nurse keeps me busy when I am not concentrating on raising a daughter. I take care of my urges through masturbation and porn. I am a voyeur. What gets me off the most is watching others have sex. I also love to be watched. I have even visited a sex club on occasion and masturbated in front of a room full of people while on vacation. Best sex I ever had.

I was walking through the local mall with my daughter and I noticed a man leaning against a wall with his hands in his pockets watching the crowd. He was an attractive man, six foot tall with dark wavy hair and he looked fit. He was about my age, maybe a few years older and so I added a bit more sway than was absolutely necessary in my walk, hoping he was still looking. It occurred to me that maybe it was time to think about getting back into the dating pool. I had no idea how deep the water would be with this particular man.

We ran into Kristy's friend Beth and we split up, no daughter would pick shopping with Mom over her best friend so I went off on my own telling her to be home in two hours. I only had a few more things to pick up and with my daughter gone my mind wandered back to the handsome stranger. I wondered if he was still around and if I might run into him before I left. Two stores later and loaded down with shopping bags I literally ran into him. He was stopped and looking in a window at a display of cameras. I apologized and turned beet red.

"I'll forgive you if you have lunch with me."

I saw the wedding ring and coldly told him I don't date married men.

"It's not a date although it may look like one," he said, "I just want to talk to you. I may have a proposal that might appeal to you and you'll get to hear an interesting tale."

"And if someone you know sees us together won't they tell your wife if it looks like a date?"

"All the better, I can explain over lunch if you're curious." and he smiled an enigmatic smile.

My curiosity got the better of me. I said yes.

Phil:I sat across from this intoxicating woman wondering what had come over me. She was about 5' 7" tall with beautiful long red hair and curvy all over, especially that round ass. It was, after all, what I had noticed first about her. Looking into her deep green eyes I felt drawn to her in a way I couldn't explain. I had been playing my "cheating game" for years and I had never felt this kind of attraction for any of the women I came in contact with, escort or otherwise. I had a few lap dances and some of the escorts had stripped for me in hotel rooms to give me "spank bank" material but I had never touched them or wanted to get to know them. But this woman...she had captivated my imagination. I found myself telling her things I had never told a soul before.

My wife Elaine is cheating on me again. It has been almost two years since the last affair. I had started to think that maybe, just maybe, she was done. That she would be faithful, finally. Wishful thinking I suppose. I know she loves me. I doubt she would ever consider leaving me. It's just that she has needs. Needs I am unable to fulfill. So I do the next best thing, I let her find that fulfillment elsewhere. It tears me up inside but there really is no choice for me. Have you heard that country song Just to See Her Smile? Well, that's me. Maybe I'm a wimp but I love her enough to do anything to make her happy, give her anything she needs.

We met in college. I was pursuing a business degree and she was studying economics on a diving scholarship. A friend of mine was dating her roommate who was also on the diving team and talked me into going to a swim meet with him at a school two hours away. When they walked out of the locker room to meet us I was stunned. At 5'10"Elaine stood almost as tall as I did, something I wasn't used to. She had short cut black hair and a pale complexion. I was smitten. We all drove back together and while the roommate and my friend made out in the back seat we talked. She was smart, funny and had a beautiful smile, not to mention a lean athletic body. She liked to play with her hair when she talked and I almost ran off the road twice because I kept staring at her. When we got back to our school to drop them off I asked her out on a date and got a firm no. She explained that she liked me plenty but that she didn't have time to date anyone at the moment due to studies and her diving. I figured she was blowing me off and I was very disappointed but I respected her work ethic and told her so.

I lost track of her when my friend broke up with her roommate and didn't see her for a few months but one day the next semester I ran into her waitressing at a local diner and asked her out again. This time she said yes. It seemed she had had an injury that, while not terribly serious, was enough to ruin her chances of being a competitive diver so she was working to pay for school now that she no longer had her scholarship. My family had always had money so her struggles to pay for school showed me just how important her education was to her. Once again I was impressed and told her so. We dated until we graduated but once she found out my family's net worth she was adamant that she pay her own way. I think she was afraid my parents would think she was a gold digger. Most of our dates were Dutch. My parents thought it was silly and they loved her but she insisted.

A year after college we got married. The wedding was a modest affair but only because that was the wedding she chose. I bought her a house when she fell in love with it after driving by on a random errand and seeing a For Sale sign in the yard. We could afford bigger and better, but this is the one she loved so that's where we lived. That was the pattern of our lives together. If she wanted something, a necklace in a shop window, a new car, whatever, she would mention it, and if we could afford it, she would get it. I started an investment firm right out of college with a loan from my father and it took off.

Once we realized that she didn't need to work we decided that she would quit and we would start a family. It turned out that she was unable to have children so she started volunteer work and focused on taking care of me and the house. We had a great relationship and were always smiling or laughing together. Some of our best talks were while working out together in our home gym. She would surprise me with lunch dates or notes in my suit pocket; I would surprise her with weekend trips all over the country to hike mountains or swim in the ocean. I had never felt so loved, she was my soul mate. We spent most of our time together but never crowded each other. We both believed that in addition to our lives together we both needed "me time" so we both had hobbies that occasioned us spending time away from each other. Mine were work and Golf. Hers were coaching young divers and volunteer work with her sister Susan. We had a good life and good friends, everything seemed perfect.

About three years into our marriage I began to think she was cheating on me. She started to get distant, spent less time at home and seemed to snap at me for no good reason. She was never a great liar and she knew it, so she started avoiding questions to avoid an attempt to lie. I hired a private investigator to find out the truth.

A week before a work trip to New York I met with the private investigator I had hired. He gave me the evidence. He had videos and pictures. I thanked him, paid him, and went home to review the tapes knowing that she wouldn't be home for hours. With my heart breaking I watched the first video. It showed my wife drive up to a cheap motel and go to room 204. The door was opened by a naked man and she went inside. The tape cut to a view through partially closed curtains but it was clear enough. My wife riding what looked to be a huge cock. She screamed her way through four orgasms before he came. She got dressed and the tape cut again to her leaving the room. I felt like I was dying. The next tape was better quality. The P.I. had obviously put a hidden camera in the room in advance of their next tryst. I was treated to a repeat of the previous scene but there were things I hadn't noticed before. She was acting very clinical, except for during the sex of course. When he tried to kiss her she pulled away from him.

"I was clear in my ad on the dating site. I am here to be fucked by your big cock. That's all I want. No kissing, I only kiss my husband, the man I love. No blowjobs, I don't like to do it at all and my husband only occasionally gets one. The same goes for my ass. If you aren't happy with a quick fuck and an open pussy I am outta here."

He seemed surprised but didn't want to pass on sex with a blazing hot woman so he just turned her around, bent her over and slammed in. She grunted and groaned through three orgasms this time before dressing and leaving. The tape shut off leaving me with more questions than answers.

If she loved me than why was she cheating? Just to have a big cock for a change? I was average sized, maybe a bit bigger than average actually. I'm no porn star but maybe that's what she wanted. The third tape ruined that idea. He was a different man and smaller than I was. She only came once and only by playing with her clit after he came but before he pulled out and threw away the condom. She thanked him for a good time and left, leaving him looking rather sad and forlorn.

I didn't find out why she was cheating on me until I bugged her phone. I managed to avoid her most of the week and then I was off to New York on business. After a day of meetings with nervous investors I went back to my hotel room and replayed her cell phone conversations. Most were uneventful but finally she talked to her sister and I got the whole story.

Elaine: I think he knows. He has been distant and won't look me in the eye.

Susan: I told you not to do it.

E: What do I do? I can't lose him. I love him so much.

S: Not to say I told you so but...

E: Knock it off. That's not going to help.

S: Why? For God's sake why? He is a good man and he loves you. I thought you got the slutting out of your system in college. You fucked most of the campus.

E: I thought I could give it up. I really did. But I need the anonymous sex. The no strings fucking. Being treated like a slut. It's a side of me I can't change. He treats me like a queen. We make love and it is phenomenal but we only make love. Sometimes I just need to be fucked like an animal.

S: What will you do?

E: I just don't know. I wish...

S: What?

E: I wish he would have an affair. Just sex, you know? I would hate if he fell in love with someone else. It would kill me, but I wish he was wired differently. It would be easier if we had an open marriage or if he just fucked someone else and confessed I could tell him "It's just sex. I love you. Humans are weak. If you still love me I'll never leave you." Then I wouldn't feel so damn guilty. It's tearing me up inside but I know I can't quit.

S: Why not?

E: I don't know. It's like an addiction. I can only hold out so long and I need a fix. A new cock. That's why I never had relationships. I knew I would cheat. I really love him and I thought I could change but I just can't. I'm going to go to bed and pray he doesn't know. Pray that I don't lose him. I don't deserve him but I don't want to let him go.

There was a sob as she hung up.

I was in turmoil. I had wanted so badly to know why and now that I did I was going to have to figure out what to do. I loved her and she loved me. I remember our wedding vows, to love each other forever and to never give up on each other through good times and bad. Would I leave her for smoking? Or drugs? If she got a disease? Hell no! Did I love her enough to forgive her, not just for this, but for future affairs? After a lot of thought I realized that I did. And then I knew what I had to do. She needed the sex but the guilt was destroying her and our marriage, our closeness. She needed her affairs but she needed me to have them too. So I devised a plan.

I arrived home from my trip in a somber mood. I waited until bedtime and then told my wife those dreaded words. "We need to talk."

For the first time ever I lied to my wife. I told her a tale of a drunken night with the clients at a strip club. That I had been so drunk I paid a dancer for a blowjob. That I felt like I had betrayed her and I would understand if she hated me. I would understand if she wanted to leave me. Then I sat back and waited, hoping against hope that my plan would work. That I had given her what she needed. That she would jump at the chance and that I hadn't misjudged her response. I was telling a lie, but the hurt I felt was real and so were the tears. After what seemed an eternity she spoke.

"Look at me".

When I looked up she had tears in her eyes as well.

"Do you still love me?"

When I said yes she beagn to speak.

"It was just sex. It doesn't mean you don't love me and it doesn't mean I don't love you. It doesn't mean I want a divorce. I can even understand you getting something I almost never do for you. Come to bed honey."

When I climbed into bed she attacked me. She started by sucking my cock like she was on a mission and swallowed my cum, which was a first for her. Then she kissed me hard and went after my cock again, sucking it hard before climbing on and riding me. Having just cum I was able to hold out for a long time and each time she came she kissed me and told me how much she loved me. That she would never leave me. I finally finished after her third orgasm looking deep into her eyes and showing her all the love I had for her before drifting off to sleep.

That's how our marriage has been for the last sixteen years. The cycle goes like this. She cheats, has her fun, starts feeling guilty, and then finds out that I cheated somehow. We have awesome make up sex and it is never mentioned out loud but we both know what's going on. The truth is I have never cheated on her. I have actually turned it into a game all the ways I "inadvertently" let her know I have been unfaithful. A strip club receipt or a local hotel receipt will fall out of a pocket for her to find. A friend of hers will see me on a dinner date. Escorts are very helpful and will gladly let you pay them for a date that doesn't include sex. I even paid one to make a scene at the office one day knowing it would get back to her.

At first I used her bugged phone and her computer to keep track of her affairs but the cycle is so consistent that I now just go by her moods and actions. When she starts being distant or bitchy I know what is wrong and how to fix it. So I do.