The Cheetah Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was good.

I slid over to lie flat, a silly grin on my sticky face. I'd done something imaginative, extraordinary and excellent for my boyfriend, been fucked roughly and had come. My mouth was still tingly and weird, he'd ripped off most of my nice whiskers, but I didn't care. Absentmindedly, I reached out and stroked his already softening cock, wanting to continue feeling it. With my other hand, not thinking, I wiped the drop of cum on my belly with a finger and ate it, relishing the familiar taste. Then I rubbed the come that was on my breasts, kneading them, enjoying the feeling of stickiness, and watching it on my skin, trying to somehow make his seed, his life essence, seep into myself through the pores of my skin. I looked at my sticky, cum-covered hands, and licked them a little. He helped me out, collecting the drops that were on my face and feeding them to me. I wanted to swallow it all, but I had the good sense of keeping them intact, and I swirled it, enjoying the sticky texture and the bitter, yet delicious taste, which is different with every load. This one was a bit watery, third orgasm in a row, but still good. I made bubbles and laughed like a kid. I played with it a little more and eventually swallowed it, before heading off to the bathroom to clean up the rest. Amazingly, the makeup held, mostly, with smudging only on the areas I rubbed. I plucked off whatever bent whiskers were left. They'd looked damn cool while they lasted. While I was still over the sink, checking myself out in the mirror, he came up behind me and hugged me. We were both naked and I was bent over the sink, instinctively I pushed my ass into him, always ready. I was incredibly happy. I turned around and kissed him, reaching down for his dick, which only barely hardened after a few pumps of my hand. I cupped his hairy ass and pulled him close to me, wrapping one leg around him as we exchanged a long, passionate kiss. "Breakfast?" he asked.

"Thanks, I've already eaten. But I'd kill for a cup of coffee."

He grinned back, slapping me on the ass as I walked out of the bathroom, half-dancing my way to the bed and throwing myself on it. I'd thought about burying myself under the covers and napping, but I was too happy for that. I danced around, naked except for a dog collar and a leash. He has a big mirror in one wall of his room. I brushed my messy hair into a semblance of beauty with my fingers--a girl always has to have good hair. Then I just watched myself, the makeup, taking poses and stuff, while he was making coffee. I was on all fours in front of the mirror, jokingly mimicking a feline when he came back and put on pyjama bottoms. I was shaking my ass in the air with glee, and he watched me purr and mew like a kid playing a cheetah. He got up, grabbed my leash with one hand and cupped my ass with the other. He ran his hand all over me, rubbing my skin, circling the cheetah dots with his fingers, groping my breasts, etc. Then he grabbed my ass again, strongly, and gave it a strong spank. I yelped, but it was a good kind of pain. I shook my ass a little and reared my ass back into his hand. He told me how much he loved my ass, to which I replied that, yeah, I know. He bent down and bit it, kissed it, licked it for a while. Then he got on top of me, in a mock doggy style, and kissed my neck, telling me how much he loved me. I love that he loves me. I reared up my ass against his pyjama pants and moaned with contentment. He got off and lay on the floor nest to me, such a contented smile on his face. I roared and got up on top of him, running my hands over his big, hairy, muscular chest. I like hairy men. He ran his hands accross the cheetah spots on my muscular abs, connecting them as if to draw something, then going up to my chest, rubbing my breasts, grabbing them, pinching my nipples and rubbing them between his thumbs and forefingers. He rubbed his way back down, sliding over my hips and cupping my ass. I bent down and kissed him, then kissed down his chest, his nipples, rubbing his body, until he rolled us over, putting himself on top, me throwing my legs in the air and wrapping them around him. We kissed passionately, and he kissed his way down my chest to between my legs.

Oh, mmmm...

He's pretty good at giving head. I played with his hair with one hand, and quickly found myself clutching at the carpeted floor as pleasure took over my body and mind. He stuck a finger in my ass and began fucking me with it slowly. I reared up my ass in his face, moaning louder with each wave of pleasure. It was a beautiful sight: my tits, my legs spread with his head between them, dark, tussled hair, big cheetah spots on the tanned skin of my thighs. His finger in my ass increased and roughed the pleasure from his adroit licking, and given the great day we'd had it didn't take long for me to reach forgetful bliss and orgasm with screams of pleasure. I closed my eyes and wrapped my legs around him, rubbing his back with my feet. Happiness. When I opened my eyes he was looking up at me with that smug, content face men put on when they give a woman an orgasm (or when they think they have...) Always in a great mood after I come, I sat up, and kissed him. Then I grabbed his fingers, licked and sucked them clean. Then I ran my fingers through his hair, cupping his head, and kissed him again. I ran my hand up his thigh and rubbed his crotch through his pants as I licked his face clean. He grabbed my leash and pulled down, exposing my neck, and kissed it, cupping a boob as I cupped his genitals. He looked at me and, still rubbing his crotch, I looked back with eyes which unmistakably said: "I want it." He slapped my ass and got up. I looked on as he walked over to the bed and picked up a few plastic packages from the bed where he'd dropped the condoms. A double-layered condom for anal sex and a few packs of lubricant.

I grinned, and licked my lips in pleasured anticipation.

He grinned back and walked over. I got on my knees and grabbed his pants, pulling them down. His dick was half-erect. I pulled the foreskin down, licking the head as I squeezed the base of his penis and slowly pumping blood into the shaft. Always holding the base firmly I gently sucked him, feeling it grow in my mouth with the regularity of a heartbeat... I took it out and slapped it on my face and my big grin, looking up at him, using the psychological factor to help his erection. My talents at cocksucking proved fruitful and he was soon hard as a rock. I was starting to really get into it when he pulled out, grabbed my leash and pulled me on all fours. He got behind, cupped my ass, rubbing it and spread my buttcheeks, licking my asshole. He rimmed me and I shuddered with pleasure, uttering a long moan. I let my head drop to the ground the pleasure was so intense. He put some lubricant on a finger and put it in. He lubed me up nicely with his finger, me still shivering an moaning. I heard him open the condom package and put it on. I turned around and saw him get on his knees behind me. He smiled and grabbed my leash as I felt the tip of his dick against my ass. He'd lubed me up well but my ass wasn't well stretched since he'd only put one finger in. Believe it or not, I'm really tight--the sphincter is a muscle like any other, you work it out. Still, he pushed his dick forward. I pushed my ass toward him as he grabbed my hips and pulled me on him. The head slid in slowly and I shuddered with the usual mixed pain and pleasure. He kept pushing and, slowly, his dick penetrated my ass, all the way to the hilt. He moaned loudly--I love it each time he moans. He spanked me hard.

Then he started pumping and I started moaning.

I clutched at the carpet, feeling the warmth, the pain-pleasure mix of anal sex I enjoy so much, with the proportion of pleasure progressively increasing but that twinge of good pain never going away. He made slow thrusts, pausing inbetween, standing on his knees and holding my hips. Then he began fucking my ass, slowly but continuously. I began moaning, a low trembling "Aaaaaaa..." rather than the loud moans I have when I get fucked. He spanked me hard, with a loud slapping sound. Mmm. He got on all fours over me, biting my shoulder, my ear and then he kissed my neck as he grabbed my, his arms wrapping around my body, and slowly fell to his side, taking him with me.

Not much you can do with a cock up your ass.

We stayed in the spoon position a couple seconds. I reached behind me and cupped one of his buttcheeks, pushing him deeper in me, then he rolled over again, putting me on top. I had my back to him and he was holding it up while I crouched. I remembered the few--too few--times when I was in this position with another guy in front of me and I was sandwiched, driven insane by that pleasure, looking into one man's eyes as I felt the other. So much maleness, so much awareness of my femalehood. I released his arms as I sat down on his dick, my shins on the floor. I don't really like this position, looking at a man's legs, but oh well. I licked my fingers and rubbed his ballsack as he pinched my ass. My fingers moved up, rubbing my pussy. That delicious mix of anal and vaginal pleasure was starting and I began moving up and down on his dick, cupping my breast with my free hand. He grabbed my leash and pulled on it as I moved, feeling the radiating warmth in my belly and the rough fire in my ass combine. I moaned, harshly, loudly, as I increased the rythm despite the increasing pain, feeling the tug on my leash pulling my head back. I got back in the crouch position to move up and down even faster, which I did. I was screaming, roughly, hoarsely, rubbing my pussy and my breasts bouncing. My anus was on fire, and the pleasure radiating from my labia was drowning my brain; my pleasure reached a plateau. I fell silent, my mouth agape, going up and down only a couple inches but as fast as I could. This lasted for a few seconds until I came.

I SCREAMED.

My legs gave out and I fell back on him, his dick slipping out of my gaping asshole and slapping the inside of my thighs, me still stroking my pussy furiously and one of my nipples, lying on him, my legs spread eagle with toes curling, my scream slowly decreasing into a moan. He wrapped his arms around me, taking over my stimulation, as I turned my head to kiss him. Eventually I sat up and grabbed his dick, which was softening up a little. I grabbed the base and sucked it again--not very good: the taste of the condom, my ass and lubricant. Still, it hardened as I felt him put two fingers in my ass. I turned around, still holding his dick, grinning at him. "What do you want to do now?" "I'm going to continue fucking you in the ass." "Oh yeah?" He nodded silently, grabbing my collar and pulling me along as he got up and led me to the bed. He pushed me down to my knees and made me bend over the bed. I smiled in anticipation, loving not being able to see what he was doing. He rubbed my ass, my thighs, my pussy, complimented me on my cheetah makeup, then cracked open a new package of lube. He put two coated fingers in my ass, and kept lubing me up. Then I felt his body arching over me, its warmth radiating against my skin, grabbing my leash and wrapping it around his fist, readying himtself, and I said what I was thinking:

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this."

He shoved his dick all the way in my ass in one thrust and I screamed. Then he fucked me, quickly, mercilessly, shoving me against the bed with his thrusts, where I was biting the sheets and screaming into them. It wasn't pain mixed with pleasure anymore, they merged into one, overwhelming, overpowering sensation. Most of my brain was offline, and all I could do was to feel that feeling and scream my approval and ask for more, harder, more, yes, harder, yes, oh fuck YES. And that he provided, pushing me down on the mattress with one hand, pumping away at my ass. I felt drops of hot sweat land on my back. Pretty quick he grabbed both my shoulders and pumped away faster as I was biting the sheets, clutching them, my eyes closed, screaming, almost losing consciousness. Then I felt the familiar spasms of a man coming in my ass. He pushed his dick all the way in my ass and came there, grunting and squeezing my shoulders. He carressed my back thoughtfully. "Fuck you've got a great ass." "You should know." He chuckled, pulled out, and dropped down on the bed. I lay down next to him and licked a couple fingers, poking my warm, open anus. "Will you be okay?" he asked. "You don't have that big a dick." He laughed and I pulled out my tongue at him. My ass was still very sensitive and sent out the occasional shiver. I removed his condom, threw it away and sucked his dick only because I wanted to. It didn't dare go limp in my mouth, but I could tell it wanted to. I gave it one last lick and went up to rest my head on his chest, cupping his genitals with one hand.

I could do this all my life.

I was exhausted but went to the bathroom to clean the warm lube dripping from my ass and other such nastiness. I would've taken a shower but didn't want to wipe off the makeup yet so I just cleaned what I could while he went down to the kitchen. I took another look at myself in the mirror to rearrange my hair and face, and to look at myself. That always helps me think. It also makes me feel good to see how beautiful I am--it may be unmodest to say it, but it's the truth. On top of being five-stars hot, I'm a very beautiful woman. I could also see all the tiny details, blemishes and stuff that no-one sees, but that I track down and destroy before anyone else can notice them. I ask myself the questions everyone asks themselves in front of the mirror. Do I know this person looking at me? Is this really what I look like? Is this how other people see me? Why can't I make eye contact? Who are you? I winked at myself and went over to lie in bed, on my back, diagonally, limbs spread like an X, with the pleasure of relief and exhaustion. I was so... content. Not directly because of the sex, but because of him, how we got along, because of our relationship. Those moments we've had were just the materialization of what we had together and, as such, it was what made me feel so good.

I took off the silly dog collar and went down for coffee.

He was there in his pyjama pants and a t-shirt, drinking from a smoking mug of black coffee. I stopped at the door, still naked and made up like a cheetah (except for a few smudged spots), and took on a sexy pause. He gave an appreciative grin. I walked over to the kitchen table where he'd already poured coffee in a Snoopy mug for me, and stole his t-shirt. The cheetah thing may look cool, but it was cold. I took a seat, put my feet up on the table and let the coffee warm my hands. I took a sip; it almost burned my mouth, but it was good and acrid, the way I loved it. I swished another sip to remove the lingering traces of semen in my mouth. (Whoops!) We just looked at each other. He didn't have to say it was the best birthday in his life. (It better damn well have been!) I pulled the t-shirt's collar over my nose, because I know how cute it is to look at someone with mischevious eyes and the rest covered, but mostly to take in its delicious manly smell. Ahh. I think I really love him. I certainly love our connection. I also admire him. He dropped out of school at 17 and after a few odd jobs, joined the merchant navy and sailed around the world. Cliché, I know, but true. When he came back he had his own importing-exporting company and was rich in the millions. He's a very smart man, but since he's never been formally educated he has all these misconceptions and intellectual deficiencies that I love to adjust. Just like how I love his raw strength (and I don't mean just physical), his kind of John Wayne spirit, he loves the fact that I'm way more educated than him and a little crazy. And that I give the best blowjobs on the whole damn planet, but that's actually secondary.

"So, was that a good birthday present?"

He laughed at the rhetorical question. We talked about what we'd do for lunch and during the afternoon. As always he wanted to go out and see a movie, as always I wanted to stay in under the covers--not just sex mind you, mostly just to be lazy. I went over to kiss him and he ran his hand up my leg and on my ass the way men do when they intimately know a girl, when they know she's their girl. I sat on his lap by the kitchen table, drinking from his mug. Our talking was interrupted by much kissing, and he couldn't stop rubbing his hands on my thighs, under my shirt... And I couldn't stop rubbing his chest. I lay back on his torso as we debated alternatives for the week-end. As we talked, he would poke the spots on my thighs, lift my shirt up to explore how they went up my body. I ran my hand through his hair and admired his roughly chiselled face. Our kissing intensified to the point where it was a regular teenage make-out session, his hand reaching under my shirt to cup my breast. Still sitting sideways on his lap I slid down a little to retrieve his cock, which was slowly stiffening. As we kissed I gave him a slow, adroit handjob to bring blood into his stiffy. Warm, fleshy, hard shaft... God I love cock. "I want this inside me." I said, tickling a spot under his head to make him shiver. "God, you're insatiable." "RrrrOWR!" I slid down to my knees and slapped the semi-hard bit of flesh on my flesh, grinning as it hit me, before taking it in, giving him a classic up and down suckjob, enjoying the taste while I was going over the possibilities for this one. Even just going up and down is great, and I could see myself doing it all the way. One of my hands sneaked down his pants to rub his balls while another slid up to rub his chest. When it was fully hard and he gave his first moan, he stood up and pulled my head away.

I looked up.

I knoww I should get tired, I know it's all the same, but every time I'm at a man knees, his erection in front of my face, I am filled with excitement, contentment, eagerness and HUNGER. "No, I want to fuck you" he said as he brought me to my feet while he retrieved a condom from his pants pocket and stepped out of them. I leaned over the sink, looking out the window into the neighbour's yard. I saw his reflection in the glass get behind me and I closed my eyes with anticipation. I felt his hands rub my ass and up my hips, as if to evaluate their grabbability. I felt his ever so slightly soft dick, warm and wet, rest on one of my buttcheeks as he fingered my ass, professing his love for it. I moaned, enjoying it, my eyes still closed, wondering what was next. His hand slid up my spine, which was punctuated by cheetah spots from which the other spots on my back radiated like branches from a tree, ribs from a spine--or spots on a cheetah's back. His hands then slid down to my hips and made the motion to turn me around, so that's what I did. "I want to look at you" he said as he picked me up--I always love when a guy picks me up in the air-- and sat me on the edge of the sink. We kissed and once again his hand ran up my shirt to cup my boob while I reached down and stroked his dick. I took off the shirt I was wearing and, with one last smell, threw it away. He looked down at my thighs with their big spots, then up at my chocolate bar abs with their smaller spots evolving in thinning concentric circles to highlight my blank breasts, up to the spots on my shoulders which ran down my arms. We kept kissing as we gave each other handjobs, moaning not only at each other's touch but at each other's presence, at the outset of this fucking which was turning out to be quite intimate. My legs were spread around him, inviting him into my space, making his heat, his smell, his life energy radiate into mine, blending the two in one embrace.

We were lovers.

He put on his condom and moved forward, his dick mere inches away from my vagina. We looked at each other, deep in our eyes, daring not to speak or even speak as he reached around and held me as he penetrated me, making me gasp with each new centimeter inside me. The expression making love is obscene, because no-one can MAKE love, we can only receive it, especially women who are made to receive. The sex we were having happened as much in our eyes, which remained locked. We received each other's love, where we were, silent, daring not to make a noise or to grab at each other, simply maintaining this embrace as I gasped, sighed and shuddered with the pleasure that was radiating from my belly to the rest of my body. It was slow and long. I kept my hands wrapped around his head, fingers in his hair, looking at him and kissing him as the slow tide of pleasure progressively flooded me. I had a silent but very powerful orgasm, simply opening my mouth and gasping a little as I looked deep into his eyes.