The Chemical Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This king thing was taking off on a world of its own. "Rise" I said and they did, "You great people don't have to bow to me, you're too pretty and bowing like that makes me horny to fuck you so unless you want to be fucked by me bowing is not necessary." Most of the girls bowed.

"OH MY GOD now what do I do?" Alright staff you may is well know, that if I fuck you my semen is addictive, you will require it every day for the rest of your lives you will basically be my slaves. I will own you now you see why you don't want me to fuck you so there is no need to bow okay."

"Ladies you are all beautiful women and don't get me wrong many of you get me hard just looking at you as you can see."

They looked seeing his 9 inch hard cock.

"I would love to make love to you I am in a young teenage body even though I am legally 20 years old. It would be a dream come true."

At that the meeting was over and most of the women bowed and wiggled there assess.

"Okay girls I got your message clear have the seamstress make you a red arm band for those that want to become my slave."

As the staff went back to work, I went back to my room to get a rest. I must have dozed off, it is the ideal climate. When I woke up, my eyes were covered and soft lips were licking my balls and sucking my cock. I figured it was Dora and Sue needing their fix. I reached for the blindfold but was stopped and a hand held mine and kissed me, three women Ann too I thought, well all serviced at once. Then my other hand was sat on and I was about to explode all five girls got part of my semen and then licked up all that was left. They got up and kneeled on floor head down in front of their king.

I took my blind off and here were 5 of the prettiest girls aging from 18 to 20. "Your majesty we belong to you." I got up and explained what they had done the pain if they did not get the fix the coma and death.

In unison they said, "Were yours Master King."

Well I played with their cunts and tits. Getting back on bed, I said, "each one ride me till you cum and those waiting take turns on my face."

"Yes king master," and they mounted him four out of five were virgins and had their hymen broke I found out later the last one was virgin had an accident on a horse wow five virgins by the time they left I was exhausted told them to give their names to Charles for me.

Pretty good had five virgins didn't know their names. Life is good Mike came in, "Master I got pain can I blow you?" I told him to, "See Charles there are five girls he can get fix from," and off he went. I walk down to the pool to find Dora Sue doing laps Ann laying on the lounge chair

"My darling Ann, how are you doing?"

"Very very pregnant with your kid, the boxer, feel."

I put my hand on her belly I felt our child kicking up a storm. "Looks like she wants out, anything I can get you dear?"

"Yes put that big prick of yours up my pussy, fuck me hard and break my water, so I can get this kid out."

I smiled and said, "I would like nothing better but Dr.'s orders you're to close and that's just what would happen but good chance of hurting our child."

"I know she says but this ninth month was up a week ago."

CHAPTER 37

Dora and Sue came over and said, "Can your majesty take time for the pool with us."

"Oou you three really started something."

"Everyone on the island didn't know what to call you. They heard us calling you master but that took them back to slavery days where a lot of their relatives went. So they were uncomfortable with the term and they couldn't call you Melvin after us calling you master."

"You are the head of this island and it is your property. It's a country onto its own and it does not belong to the US or Australia." "This island and the 6 that are around us owned by millionaires are all the same way and are not on any map purposely. There is an agreement with the US military for support if needed but that's like a NATO pact they don't have jurisdiction."

Melvin said, "I got all this from Judy and Charles and you got most of it right there is only one other island that is owned and only two others that got tribes on them.

Sue said, "So technicality will more than that you are king your word is law here."

"But I have five girls that took me while I was asleep they had me blindfolded till it was too late. At first I thought they were you till the number got too big."

"Well who are they."

"I have no idea, they are all cute though.

"You horny bastard and didn't invite us to your party," they laughed.

"I told them to leave there names with Charles. It's not funny sure I want to fuck them but with a condom I don't want more responsibility than I have. Well you got it and unless you want the whole staff you better make a decree about using condoms" Ann said.

"For such a genius you can be so dumb sometimes," and smiled. "Ann I never wore one not sure I even know how."

"You will figure it out."

"Well I'll get a few from the dispensary and play with some. Hmm so not only are you my slaves, I am now you king," as I beets on my chest.

Dora and Sue at the same time push him backward into the pool as he comes up choking and coughing.

"Being excerpted already, that was a short reign," he smiled. They all broke out laughing hysterically. Dora and Sue jumped in and said, "Oh no, your king and were here to baptize an anoint you, your majesty, King Melvin," as they dunked him backwards into the water.

Dora says, "I official dub thee king cock," as Sue dives under and sucks my cock under water.

Ann is laughing so hard then with a pain she yells help! Dora pulls me up and pulls on Sue's hair bringing her up,"Ann's in trouble."

Quickly out of the pool to her side. Ann said, "My water broke." Sure enough it did and labor started. I hit the medical emergency button on the intercom and shout," This is Melvin Ann's water has broke."

"Be there right away your majesty."

Seconds later I hear a siren coming. Ann is taken to the hospital we were all in second cart that followed our open cart ambulance. I noticed our car was decked out in gold paint with crown painted on the roof and also painted on front and back.

With sirens blaring going though the hallways with people bowing as we passed. I was in daze thinking."This is Alice in wonderland I will wake up." At the hospital they had Ann in the Stirrups I hit the general page which is hardly ever used except for emergences like a typhoon, "This is King Melvin would Mike and May report to infirmary at once."

Mike answered, "Right away," but someone said May was in the village your majesty.

"Thank you," I'll send my cart told Mike, "Go get her." With sirens blaring Mike was off.

Dr told me to get out. I waited outside and heard a lot of screaming as I heard the sirens getting louder May and Mike arrived. "What's up Master," Mike said.

"Ann's water broke but she is in screaming pain and the Dr. through me out."

May said, "She has to be alright as she dropped to her knees," and started praying. The rest of the family followed and I stood there in private prayer.

The nurse came out and summoned me in. "Your majesty I need a quick decision, It may come to a choice between Ann and the baby what are your wishes?"

"Her uterus is damaged from an injury looks like a year ago baby is caught in scar tissue I am doing c section now."

"God forgive me, save my wife."

"Ok leave." The nurse forced me out.

As I left the room tears fell off my cheeks like rain I went to Dora cried in her lap on my knees."

"There, there son, it will be alright."

"Mom I had to choose between baby and Ann, I chose Ann. She received damage to her uterus a year ago and baby is tangled up in scar tissue. He is doing C section now."

May heard and left the room and you could hear her howl, "Lord it's my fault take me lord please let them live," howling like a banshee her cries pulled me together and although I knew it was Bobby that did that, this is May so I got up and went out took her in my arms and kissed her,

"May you are not responsible, that boy that caused this he is dead and gone."

"But it was me"

"No I said sternly I killed Bobby feeding him estragon in massive doses. That give May you your beautiful shape and has rewired your brain to who you are now."

"But I was Bobby."

"Yes and {was} is the key, you are not him, oh you may still carry his memories but think of this, do you think that brother of yours would of cared about Ann now?"

"No your right, he wouldn't Master, I love you but I still feel so sorry. I would trade my life in a heartbeat for either of them."

"So would I May. Let's go back in and in silent prayer, pray for them both to make it and before we do let's get some help if we can come with me."

I went into the outer office again hit the full intercom system "This is King Melvin my wife Ann and our unborn baby are fighting for their lives, I would asked each and every one of you to pray for their well being. Thank you."

"Let's go back in," We all got in group hug they said, "thank you King," as we fell into circle prayer. Off in the distance I heard drums beating and then from other directions I heard fainter drums probably echoes from the hills soon a native came in shook a rattle and left and another native sat on floor outside room chanting. I didn't know or care I will accept all the help from whatever source.

Ten minutes later nurse came out said, "Baby is alive but Ann is hemorrhaging and fading fast, she needs blood.

May and I were at the door lets go were type O so was Ann Dora says I am also O to nurse set up three transfusions all feeding Ann same time doctor was slowing it down but not stopping she disconcerted Dora and started on me I stopped her as did May "I give my life for Ann."

May said, "Take me to my last breath I will forfeit my life for Ann."

Melvin said, "Have Dad feed me blood. ' Sue fed blood to May. They pumped May till she passed out then they disconnected her and started IV of plasma into her. Dr says we got her bleeding has stopped.

The native was told the circumstances and the drums changed pitch and native left drums must have beat for two more hours. We were kept in overnight being fed plasma and other stuff the baby was placed in incubator over night

The next day we were released but told to take it easy and drink lots of gator aide and orange juice. We took the elevator to our floor and ordered breakfast.

We were all on my room overlooking the pool. Soon natives started gathering, the atrium was full which was impossible there weren't that many people on the island. I stood and Charles spoke.

"Your majesty King Melvin, Your plea was heard and this entire island prayed but now when you stated your King Melvin these natives put out the call for prayer for King Melvin's wife and baby they have accepted you as there King they have not had a ruler in three decades. They have come to pay homage to their King. Also they present their three virgin girls, one from each tribe to take as your wives as well.

Out of know where Judy shows up at my side she says,"You must accept or it will cause a war and we don't have enough forces here, they are four hours away, I already called."

"Master these tribes have not been truly united in decades you have accomplished a miracle here."

"Judy I am to week to take wives right now."

"Tell them you will take brides on new moon. That was yesterday it will give everybody a month to prepare its going to be huge and we need time security risk and all."

I spoke to Charles told him our plans and some of tribes man spoke English also bowing and basically chanting, Hail the King.

Later that day the Dr. called up said, "Ann was ok to have family visit." We were feeling much better, everyone was into the icing and we took some for Ann and May, who would not leave Ann's side. We got down on the elevator to avoid the bowing as I was still not used to that. We entered the room and Ann was sitting up eating wile May was feeding the baby formula the Dr. prepared.

Ann looked great. The Dr said, "We could have her if she promised to stay in bed for three days."

"No Dr., you keep her here where she gets proper rest our rooms are being inundated with people, here it's a controlled environment."

"Understood," he said and turned to Ann, "at least some one has sense around here." She stuck her tongue out and gives him the raspberry.

"Besides Doctor, I want her healthy when I kill her for starting this entire King business."

"Yes my husband she beamed. I heard you put out the call for prayer and you called me your wife," Smiling from ear to ear. "We may as well straighten it out, yes I consider you my wife Sue and Dora are my wives as well."

Mike looks at me.

"Any slave that I have a child with will become my wife it is only fair."

Just then five native girls came in with horrible pains Dr. started checking them out Melvin said, "Dr. forget it, they were my girls they need a special fix. Dr I'll fill you in later."

Ann says,"He calls us his wives and he is out running around on us as," she smirked trying to hold straight face.

Just for that Dr. you are about to learn a secret you five come over here and I sat on chair suck me off but don't drop a drop or swallow. "Yes your majesty." And they start sucking. Dr Talking back "You could take this to private room."

"No you may as well see."

Dr. says "This is embarrassing."

"Shut up and learn Dr.," Mike says.

Soon Melvin was ready to cum. "Ok ladies one shot each and swallow as Melvin came he grabbed his cock and shot a rope in each one they swallowed then he shot ropes in each of the five and said, "now share it with your sisters and you give Dora all you got and you give May all you got. Dora share with your husband Mike." Dr. looked at me with?????

"May, share with Ann."

Sue, explain to the Dr. When you got your fix. After she finished Dr. said, "How?"

I said, "it was an accident but I can't let it out to the world can you image the improper uses a taste of my semen and three days later be dead without more."

The Dr. said,"I see your point."

"Now Ann started this king thing and I have five more and will be getting 3 more next month."

"Yes I heard," the Dr. said.

"Well I didn't," Ann says with a pout.

"They are a direct result of you and proclaiming me King. You might have started as a joke but now I am King here and two other island tribes. All thanks to my dear sweat wife Ann here"

"Oh master what have I done."

"You turned a happy 20 year old kid into a King with Manley responsibilities with powers of life and death in some cases."

The Dr. knowing immediately realized what I was saying and the others just now realizing the scope and burden being placed on King Melvin.

"Ann as soon as you are able I need you to use your numbers we need pretty legal lawyers here two at least and a paralegal and I may be taking them as slaves out of necessity."

What they said. Look there is only 1 person that knows outside family and I am taking him at his oath not to divulge anything If I suspect in the slightest his obedience in this I will take him and he will become my personnel faggot and Dr. you can ask May sometime what it's like to suck cock plus much more."

The Doctor shutters, "you have my pledge sir".

So getting back to what I was saying, "we need to keep track set presidents etc. they will know better than I."

"Okay King Melvin I will get right on it and ill make sure they are not leaving baggage behind."

Chapter 38

Well in all the excitement and Ann using up all our strength,

"Do we have a prince or princess?"

"It's a beautiful Devine girl.

"Ok her first part now that I am King officially I guess that makes her princesses now for other names," and the banter started I walked out followed by my five beauties we want to become wives to oh you will in time. I got into a kissing tongue match while the youngest started sucking my cock like she was nursing a bottle wow that felt good but I had to cut it short I had other duties so I scooted them away back to work or play with you slapped a few on their ass away they went.

Dora and Sue were still Brest feeding so they took turns feeding princess

"Okay, have you decided on a name?"

"No your majesty" they said.

"Keep at it I am taking May back to my room to talk."

"Yes" they smiled

"Master I want to stay with Ann I owe her that."

"Let's go slave" and off they went leaving the girls to banter.

In the room I straightened out what had happened and then ask "What were you doing in the village?"

"You said men could use me and they were but I would not let them play with my pussy."

Good girl that pussy is mine and only people I give express permission to will use it. Now bend over I am taking you from behind"

May dropped to her knees sucked my cock and left it dripping with drool.

"Mom taught me that," she said and then presented her cute backside to Melvin. I rammed it home wanting her to feel like being raped a bit but she was dripping wet and wanted me so bad within a minute she obtained her first orgasm. She had four more before we were done then I filled her up called Mike up from dispensary said," here's a treat for you get your fix and fuck her silly she is yours till tomorrow." Then turn to May "understand your Mikes slave till tomorrow."

"Mike I took her virginity and only the two of us will have her pussy so enjoy." Off they went and I went back to hospital. Well what about names.

"Okay want my suggestion?"

"No" they said, "but you're going to give it anyway," they smirked

"I see it this way, thanks to Ann which as long as I live she started this king thing and I guess I am, that being the case her girl is really a princess. Therefore her first name should be Ann but as were bringing her up the family isn't going to call her princess all the time and her first name should be Ann But that is going to get confusing so I suggest Devine Ann. I believe it was with Devine intervention from our Island and beyond that saved these two."

"Wow Ann stated that's FINAL Devine Ann it is and you think you're not ready to be King you are King in every way Master." There were lots of teary eyes but this time of joyous women, as I sat down and kissed my wife Ann.

Sue said, "We should rename her child to for the same reason. I said," that's easy if you want to hear my suggestion first this time." Go ahead husband lets here it well she is a bundle of joy sol let's call her Princess Joy Sue."

"Joy I like it", said Sue, "Joy Sue it is. Now I am not getting involved with Devine's middle name or names"

"Just let me know when you decide. Hopefully before she reaches puberty," I said. A pillow flew in my direction and Dora said,"make the birds and flock off King Master."

I smiled and left got in my cart and drove to my room went to my lab. I had just finished a project for M.I.T. Dr Lux wanted me to co- work on a project with him at the mayo. I told him, "I couldn't leave the island or did not want to I was in paradise.

He said no place on our planet is that good. I invited him but he would have to be prepared for clothing optional but other than that he was welcome then he ask where exactly I was I told him on an island in the pacific. If your serious on coming ill have the corporate jet pick you up just say when. I'll get back to you next week on that and yes I will come, "I have got to meet you this child prodigy that is one of the smartest person on this planet." "Professor Lux all you need is the clothes on your back everything is here."

"Call me James, Melvin. Be nice to get out of the snow here." "Snow what is that foreign stuff," I laughed "It is 36 degrees here and no humidity, nice breeze all day."