The Cherry Poppers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason did have fun walking through the mall with Caitlin and Nina. Caitlin never seemed to miss an opportunity to touch him or hang on his arm. She was about five foot six, so a lot bigger than Lana had been. 'Maybe it was for the best,' Jason thought about breaking up with Lana. 'She was so much smaller than me; it probably never would have worked anyway.'

The women bought picture frames, shelving, and small throw rugs. They each got a new poster, including Jason. He also bought candles for each of them and himself. They had lunch together, he paid, and they were back at the dorm by five. He needed to get ready for the evening. Jason sensed Caitlin was sad to see the day end so soon but they talked about having coffee one day which seemed to pacify her somewhat.

Jason raced back to the frat, showered, and dressed for the baseball game. He was just pulling his jeans on when Kyle knocked at the door.

"You ready?" Kyle asked.

"Almost," Jason claimed, as he completed getting ready.

"What're we doing for dinner?" Kyle asked.

"I usually just grab something at the game," Jason said like a veteran.

"Oh, that works," Kyle agreed.

They picked up the women and twenty minutes later they were pulling into the park. Jason made good on buying them tickets, a big sixteen dollars, and they went to their seats. Jason took them to the season ticket seats and they hoped the holder of the seats next to them just didn't show that day. Luckily they were right so they all sat together for the game.

It was another close game. The Thunder trailed the visiting team for most of the game by two runs. In the bottom of the seventh they loaded the bases. The best hitter on the Thunder came up and blasted a shot off the right-center field wall for a double. All three runners scored and suddenly the Thunder was ahead. They hung on to win despite a nail-bitter of a last inning where the other team got two on but failed to score. The crowd was in an upbeat mood as were the two couples as they left.

"Great game," Claire stated, as they walked to the car.

"It was fun, wasn't it," Jason agreed.

"The best," Kyle proclaimed.

"I thought the starting pitcher for the other team was cute," Nina said jokingly.

"Ahh, boo," the rest chastised her, and they all laughed heartily.

They went for coffee at a local diner and even had some dessert. They got back to the girls' place around one. They agreed it was a great evening and talked about getting together soon. Claire hugged Jason as they parted. He could feel her ample breasts pressing into his chest as they hugged. Nina hugged Kyle too and then they went inside. The guys talked about a follow-up date on the short ride back to the frat. Jason's car was coming in handy.

The next week was only the second week back at school, but already Jason felt like the normal routine was starting. His work at the infirmary with Dr. Jennifer Whitfield was becoming second nature. Jason knew the tasks well enough and performed them with speed. He usually had time to sit back and even listen through the floor heating grate to some of the conversations the doctor had with the patients. Most were boring but some with the women especially sparked his interest. The discussions of birth control, menstrual cycles, and vaginal infections were particularly interesting.

Kyle, Kim, Caitlin, and Jason had planned another double date on Saturday night. They were going to the movies. Jason was walking to class on Wednesday when he ran into Ariel. She seemed even friendlier this time as they talked about classes and Greek life. Out of the blue, Jason asked her out for Friday night to a play and she accepted. He was elated the rest of the day because he found Ariel unbelievably sexy. He had never even known an oriental woman before now. His youthful libido had him contemplating all sorts of exotic things.

As if that wasn't enough he ran into Caitlin at the Student Center. He was on his way back from the library after dinner and had swung by the SC to pick up a new yellow marker at the bookstore. He was just exiting when he met Caitlin. He asked her to have coffee and she readily accepted.

Jason drove them out to the diner. They both had decaf and split a banana split. Caitlin told him it was the best thing she had eaten in weeks. He noticed she looked thinner. They had a good time talking about different things. Jason started driving back to the college when they left the diner, but Caitlin asked if there was someplace else they might go. Jason had a notion where this might be headed. He hadn't had sex with a girl since the summer with Lana and his hormones were in overload. He agreed to find someplace else and they drove around until they ended up at the Mercer County airport. Another car was parked there watching the few planes come in for landings once in a while, so Jason pulled over too.

"This looks like as good a spot as any to park," Jason said, matter-a-factly.

"Good by me. I love planes," Caitlin said.

"The seats recline," Jason added, but Caitlin had slid across the seat to be near him.

Her hand ran through his thick wavy blond hair and she stared into his blue eyes. Jason obviously knew he was attractive and many women might think that, but he still wasn't used to being seduced. As he looked into Caitlin's eyes, he could feel the same hunger he felt after all these many months of celibacy. Caitlin leaned over the console onto his reclined seat. She kissed him almost before he was ready.

Jason was somewhat taken aback by Caitlin. Her kisses were aggressive and passionate. They had barely started kissing and her tongue was in his mouth exploring and seeking his. Also her hand was rubbing the inside of his upper thigh and slowly creeping up. Jason knew she was a virgin but this was obviously not her first time making out in the front seat of a car.

Their kisses grew more urgent. Jason was as horny as Caitlin seemed to be and they were soon gasping for breath as they kissed deeply. Jason moaned into the kisses as Caitlin's hand found its mark and squeezed his already semi-hard dick through the side of his pant leg. Caitlin's mouth was wet and open to his and they kissed like lovers hell bent on fucking the night away.

"Oh, god," Jason groaned at one point when his cock was so stiff in his pants it hurt.

"Lay back," was all Caitlin said, her hands working furiously to free his cock.

Jason sensed she had done this before. He helped her by lifting his ass off the seat and soon his pants and boxers were down to his socks. Jason's legs were spread as he lay back on the seat. Caitlin was half way across the console on top of him.

"Wow ... you're big," Caitlin said, looking at his cock in her hand and back up to his face with a definite smile.

"Thanks," was all Jason could manage, choking with desire even on that.

Caitlin didn't hesitate one second. She lowered her head and took his cockhead into her mouth. Her tongue immediately began swirling around the head making Jason groan. Her technique was inspiring to say the least.

"Oh, fuck," Jason found himself muttering without even realizing it.

His immediate fear was he would cum in seconds if she kept this attack up on his cockhead. He had thought Lana could suck cock like no other but Caitlin was quickly proving that different techniques were interesting. Her fingers tickled the underside of his balls as her mouth sucked and licked the overly sensitive head. He reasoned he must be overdue for sex but still her mouth felt incredible.

"God, I'm going to cum soon, Caitlin," Jason offered as warning.

Caitlin backed off. "Okay, I'll slow down a little," she stated like a professional.

"Geez, that was great," Jason moaned.

"I'm just starting," Caitlin allowed and began licking his cock from the underside of the head down.

"Oh, shit!" Jason bellowed.

Caitlin teased his cock for what seemed like five minutes before she sucked the head back in her mouth. Again her tongue was licking like a serpent attacking the sensitive tissues of his cockhead. Jason could only hold her head and moan as she worked him to a fever pitch.

"Damn, girl," Jason growled.

"You want to cum or want me to make it last?" Caitlin asked as matter-a-factly as one might ask for a massage or back scratch.

"Oh, god ... I don't know," Jason lamented. "You decide ... "

Caitlin smiled at him and leaned down to lick his balls. She licked them then sucked each one into her mouth. Jason grunted when she pulled on them but wished she'd keep going. Caitlin worked his balls for a while then licked back up his cock. By the time she got to the head a huge drop of pre-cum had formed at his hole. She licked it off before it could run down the side.

"My god," Jason howled, nearly at his end despite what Caitlin was doing.

He looked down and saw her watching him. Her brown eyes were almost black in the dim light from the airport. The smile on her face made him think he was being controlled by a master of the art of fellatio. She just tickled the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue driving him crazy but not enough to cum. More pre-cum oozed from him like a slowly leaking fountain.

"Shit, Caitlin! You're driving me crazy," Jason growled.

"You want to cum," again she said, matter-a-factly.

"Yes," he claimed this time.

"Okay," she allowed and smiled broadly.

He thought his head would explode by what she did next. She took half his cock in her mouth in one swift move. She seemed to adjust to that and then took a bit more. She had three quarters of his cock in her mouth and throat and started bobbing like a jackhammer on his cock.

Jason threw his head back and hollered. Never had he felt so aroused. His cock felt like she was eating him whole. It felt like she was trying to force every inch of his cock down to her waiting stomach. His mind reeled and his balls were super tight to his cockshaft. He could feel a mighty orgasm cresting as if it was an out-of-body experience. He felt it building as if it was a normal course of events, despite the fact his mind and body felt racked by incredible spasms of bliss.

"Fuck!" Jason yelled. "I'm cumming!"

Despite her cock sucking experience, even Caitlin had trouble dealing with the incredible load she had conjured up in Jason's balls. She was not aware he had not cum very much recently despite an occasional masturbation. The volume was the most anyone ever fed her. She had been prepared for it but by the seventh pulse her mouth was so stuffed with cock and cum, it started leaking in rivers from the corners of her mouth. She fought hard not to choke as the load continued to ooze into her mouth. It ran down her chin on both sides and dropped onto his groin to form two equal pools.

Jason finally relaxed on the seat and groaned, "Shit, Caitlin. That was unbelievable."

"My god ... that was a lot of cum," Caitlin proclaimed.

"Sorry," was all Jason could think to say in his post-orgasmic haze.

"Oh, it's okay," Caitlin said, as she swallowed the rest in her mouth.

She smiled at Jason and looked down at the two equal pools on either side of his cock. She leaned down and sucked up first one, then the other, swallowing both. Finally she sat back and rested even with her hands still handling his rapidly deflating cock.

"That was incredible," Jason exclaimed.

"Thanks. I aim to please."

"You do," Jason agreed.

"So I've been told," Caitlin said, smiling broadly.

"Can I return the favor ... " Jason started to say.

"Just kiss me is all I need," Caitlin said.

Jason tasted himself in her mouth but didn't mind. He kissed her as passionately as she kissed him. 'I won't miss Lana,' Jason thought, 'with this girl around.'

Jason eventually drove Caitlin back to the dorm. He already had dates for Friday and Saturday but he wanted to see Caitlin again soon. He asked her out for Sunday. She readily accepted. They talked about going to find a miniature golf course still open and who was the better player. They were joking and laughing loudly by the time they got back to her dorm. They kissed for at least five minutes before she exited the car. Jason was nearly hard again from this girl's incredibly active mouth.

His date with Ariel came quickly. He picked her up for the play on Friday after classes and dinner at the frat. They were seated in the Princeton Playhouse for "Cats" a good fifteen minutes before show time. Ariel was very impressed by the front row seats. Like Lana, she was into plays and she gushed with enthusiasm over him taking her and the seats.

Jason found Ariel incredibly sexy. She was small like Lana but her breasts were more prominent and she might have been an inch taller. The dress she wore hugged her curves and did nothing to lessen his interest in her sexually. Her hair was like black silk. It shined in the dim light of the theater before the play started. Her eyes were big and soft brown; he felt like he was being drawn into them as he looked at her.

The play was outstanding. They both enjoyed it and went for coffee and dessert afterwards. Ariel was fun to talk to and Jason was unbelievably turned on by this interesting and exotic creature. He was all prepared to take her back to her dorm after coffee but she wanted to go dancing. Mark had told him about a club in Trenton. He was pretty sure he remembered how to find it.

Jason did find the club, called Two to Tango, and they parked and went inside. The place was packed with a mixed crowd of black, Hispanic, and white. They managed to get to the bar and, since neither could legally drink, they ordered Cokes. They found an open spot at the end of the bar where they could place their drinks and Ariel's jacket on a chair. The dance floor was teeming with couples dancing to the mixture of Latin, rock, and hip hop the DJ was playing.

Ariel pulled Jason out onto the dance floor on about the third song. Jason enjoyed dancing and moved fluidly despite his big body. Swimming must have helped his coordination and timing. Ariel on the other hand moved like a sleek cat. Her body embraced the tight curves of her dress and looked fantastic as she danced to the music. Jason found himself wondering what else that body could do well. He had to stop himself though or he might have gotten hard out on the dance floor.

The club closed at two and Ariel and Jason shuffled out with the remaining patrons. It was still pretty packed and took them five minutes to get out of the parking lot. They had danced almost nonstop and both were slightly tired but revved up too. Once again, being the first date, Jason headed towards her dorm as they talked. As he pulled into campus close to two-thirty, Ariel put her hand on his arm.

"Where're you going, Jason?"

"To your dorm," Jason answered.

"Do we have to?" was all Ariel said, but with a delightfully mischievous smile.

Jason's cock quietly answered for him, jumping in his pants. He glanced over at her and she still smiled, squeezing his arm with her small delicate fingers.

"No, we could go to my room but my roommate is probably asleep," Jason said.

"Nowhere else we can be alone?" Ariel asked, he thought he saw her tongue lick her lips but it happened so fast he wasn't sure; however, it made his dick pulse again.

"Well ... I don't know. Maybe we could park someplace ..."

"How about a hotel?" Ariel shockingly said. "I'll pay."

Jason nearly lost control of the car. Was this girl serious? They barely knew each other. Had spent a fabulous night together, but could she be serious? She couldn't know that he knew she was a virgin to boot.

"Sure," was all the flabbergasted young man could muster.

Jason drove into downtown Princeton to a hotel he knew of. It was a nice place his parents and he had stayed at while first visiting the school. He wasn't sure they would be even welcome this late but it was worth a try. They parked and went inside. The night clerk eyed them up but otherwise seemed nonplussed. He must have had other such couples in the past. Maybe some rich couples or cheating spouses out for a late night romp without luggage. The cheapest rooms were $155 a night and Jason paid despite Ariel's protest that it was her idea. The night clerk seemed to take amusement in that from the look he gave Jason.

When they got to the room with two queen sized beds, Ariel slipped right into the bathroom. Jason wasn't sure what he should expect or do, so he pulled one of the beds down and turned on the TV. He found HBO and some late night soft core porn thing was on. He adjusted the lights to be as romantic as possible as Ariel exited the bathroom. Jason nearly froze when she emerged. She had taken off her dress but left on her tiny lacy bra and thong. She also still had her high heels on. She looked like an erotic dancer to Jason. The material of her lingerie was so thin he could definitely see her brown nipples and dark bush beneath. Ariel looked gorgeous.

Ariel moved with a sensual grace towards the bed. Her hips exaggerated every step and she swiveled around so he could also see her perfect tight ass. Jason hadn't removed anything, not knowing what to expect, and his dick was instantly hard and trapped in his pants painfully.

"Oh, my god, Ariel," Jason exclaimed. "You look fantastic."

"You like?" she said, with a slightly Chinese accent.

"You're beautiful," Jason expounded.

Ariel smiled as she neared the bed. She reached behind her back and soon the thin lacy bra was discarded on the other bed. Jason stared like a little kid at Christmas at the twin peaks before him like expensive gifts. Her breasts were not huge, actually more on the smaller side but were gorgeous matching pears with the nipples riding high. He groaned to himself as his eyes feasted upon them. Ariel seemed to know what she was doing and started playing with them right before him. Her quarter sized brown aureoles were centered by two half inch protruding stiff nipples angling towards the ceiling.

"You like?" she said again, and each time it sounded more accented.

"Fuck, yes" was all Jason could say.

He watched her pulled on her nipples some more and then she seductively slipped the tiny thong panties from her hips. They fell down her legs and she raised them to remove the garment from her feet. Jason stared like a hungry beast at the black bush and the hint of her labia as she raised her legs. She turned on purpose to set the thong on the bed and gave him a good look at her bare bottom.

"Oh, fuck," Jason muttered aloud.

He waited for her to say, "You like," again when she turned, but instead she smiled sensually and said, "Oriental girl appeal to you, master?"

'What the fuck,' Jason thought. 'Did she call him Master?'

"Yes," he choked out.

"Why don't you stand so I can help you undress, Master," Ariel said.

Jason didn't need to be asked twice. His cock was already painfully confined and wanted freedom bad. Ariel helped him unbutton his shirt and open his pants. Her eyes noticed the obvious bulge in his pants. She helped strip him completely and kissed and sucked on his nipples making them hard. His cock was snail-trailing pre-cum around her belly button as she pressed against him.

"Why don't you lie back down, Sir. Let your Oriental slave girl take care of you."

'Oh, my god, she's into this master and slave routine,' Jason mused. 'Okay, I can go along with that.'

"Yes, slave. Let's do that," Jason commanded.

"Yes, Sir," Ariel said, climbing on top of him and kissing him.

It was the first time they had even kissed and her mouth was warm and wet and exciting. Her fingers teased his nipples and massaged his pectoral muscles like she was giving him an Oriental massage. He wondered what other talents this beautiful seductress had when she started kissing and licking down his body.