The Cherry Poppers Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Jason turned back to Tessa and kissed her hard. His need was growing and his cock was becoming very uncomfortable in his pants. Jason found the nipple of Tessa's right breast even through the shirt and bra and pinched it. She gave his cockhead another squeeze as they both moaned aloud into their kiss.

Jason was just finishing another kiss with Kira and thinking he needed to do something else when he felt Kira's hand move to his belt. She had been kneading his nuts but now she obviously wanted more. He was all too happy to help her by lifting his ass off the seat as Kira, and Tessa too, undid his shorts and pulled them down. His cock immediately tented his boxers, glad for the greater room to expand and stand.

The girls helped him remove his shorts and then his boxers. When his boxers joined his shorts on the floor, he sat back and let the girls look at him. The floods from the airport runway were enough to provide a dim glow into the otherwise dark car. The most light came in through the front windshield and between the two front seats. His cock seemed to draw the light like a beacon as he sat in the middle. Kira and Tessa stared at it like it was a statue to the gods.

"Oh, my," Tessa finally said.

"Wow, it's beautiful," Kira exclaimed.

"It's big isn't it?" Tessa questioned.

"Much bigger than my old boyfriend's," Kira replied.

"You like it?" Jason asked with pride.

"Good, god, it's so big, Jason," Kira proclaimed.

"Huge," Tessa added.

"He likes you two as well," Jason mused. "Go ahead ... touch it."

Kira's hand, like Tessa's, was resting on his upper thigh. Jason watched as both hands tentatively moved to his dick. This time Kira beat Tessa and she went high. Her small hand with its thin fingers tried to circle around the shaft just below the head. Her fingers couldn't quite touch. Tessa cupped his balls as if feeling their weight. She held the sack up and stared at it.

"It's thick," Kira declared as if giving a diagnosis.

"His balls are huge too," Tessa added not to be outdone. "Look at how they move in his sack."

"The head is huge," Kira exclaimed. "I doubt I can get that in my mouth."

Jason liked the sound of that as long as she was willing to try. His cock loved the attention and a drop of pre-cum oozed to the top of his cockhead as Kira's fingers explored his shaft. Tessa's fingers on his nuts felt wonderful too.

"Something's leaking out," Kira described as she leaned closer in.

Jason's hands renewed their efforts at their breasts despite their clothes. Tessa's hand was squeezing his shaft below Kira's, forcing Kira's higher. She used the tip of her forefinger to spread the drop of pre-cum around the head before it ran off. Jason moaned as the delicious tickle touches made his cock throb and twitch with life.

"This is amazing," Kira said. "Look at it move."

"Awesome," Tessa agreed, feeling it pulse with life in her hand.

"Why don't you girls take your tops off," Jason proposed.

They seemed reluctant at first to let go of his cock, as if it might run away. They stripped their shirts off fast and almost simultaneously. They didn't stop there. Both bras joined their shirts hanging over the front seats. Their hands were back on his cock in no time. Jason's hands were now free to feel each of their firm young, college girl breasts. Kira's were small, like half apples, with tiny cute light pink nipples. They barely moved as she did. Tessa's were bigger, like full pears sticking out, with fairly large, dark pink colored, puffy nipples at the ends. Hers would shake exquisitely as she stroked the shaft of his cock.

"Oh, god," Jason groaned as yet another drop of pre-cum oozed to the top.

"He's leaking again," Tessa stated.

"He's turned on, Tessa," Kira informed like the more experienced one.

"Is he about to cum?" Tessa questioned.

"Not yet," Jason answered. "But you girls are definitely making him happy though."

"We're glad," Kira said giggling.

"Yeah," Tessa responded with a giggle too.

"Why don't you lick the head, Kira," Jason implored as she leaned over his lap more than Tessa.

"Okay," Kira answered.

Jason waited only seconds for Kira's tongue to flick out across the tip. Tessa moved closer and watched as Kira teased her tongue over and around his cockhead. Her tongue licked off the drop of pre-cum and wet the surface of the head with saliva. She tickled the ridge at the base of the head with her tongue and flicked it back and forth.

"Urgh," Jason growled with the pleasure of her teasingly torturous tongue.

The girl may have been inexperienced but she had a nice active tongue. The tender, feather-light flicks of it sparked off nerves in his cockhead like hundreds of tiny little power switches.

"Let me try," Tessa pleaded.

Kira gave it a few more swipes but then yielded to her friend. Tessa's fingers couldn't quite encircle his cock either, as she held the shaft in the middle. Her tongue tried to imitate Kira's and she did a pretty good job. Jason realized this was possibly the first cock she had ever touched, little-let-alone actually licked. Those thoughts brought another dollop of pre-cum to the surface, which Tessa quickly licked away.

"Oh, geez," Jason growled as the girls' tongues worked together now on his cockhead and shaft.

'Nothing could be better in this world,' he thought, 'than two eager young college girls licking and sucking your cock at the same time.'

"Its got a salty bland taste," Tessa said, more to Kira than to Jason.

"The pre-cum is okay," Kira replied. "It's the cum that's worse."

"I like touching his dick," Tessa continued to Kira. "It's so hard, yet soft too."

"Yeah and Jason has so much more to work with than my boyfriend," Kira added.

Jason couldn't believe the way these two were carrying on as if he wasn't there or just an object to explore. As if he was detached from his dick and watching a porno or something.

"Are you two having fun talking about me?" Jason queried.

"Not you, but this magnificent appendage of yours," Kira said and giggled.

Tessa giggled too, replying, "It's my first, but I like it."

"Don't stop," Jason encouraged, as the girls talked so close to his dick he could feel the heat of their breath on him.

"Sure," Kira responded and began licking down the shaft to his balls.

Kira left Tessa to play with the head and she did just that, swiveling her tongue around the top. Jason's cock was getting wet all over now from the twin tongues. The double action felt incredible and he laid his head back with his eyes closed on the seat. He felt multiple fingers and two tongues roaming everywhere over his big cock.

"Tessa, my turn again," Kira said.

Tessa backed away for a second and Jason felt Kira's mouth enclosed over the head of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive underside of the head as Tessa resumed licking his shaft and balls.

"Oh, god," Jason moaned.

"Damn, Kira!" Tessa declared. "Your mouth looks so sexy wrapped around his dick."

"Mmm," was all Kira replied but even that felt good to Jason.

Jason lay there and felt Kira working on his cockhead and a little down the shaft. Her mouth could only take a few inches of the shaft in before she wanted to gag. After a while, Tessa wanted to try it too. Kira backed off and gave her roommate pointers as Tessa took the fat cockhead into her mouth. Jason moaned at the new sensations and being the first ever in Tessa's mouth.

"What do you think, Tessa?" Kira asked after a bit.

"God, it's great. I love the way it feels in my mouth," Tessa exclaimed.

"Jason's good too, patient," Kira remarked, turning to look at him. "My boyfriend just wanted to cum right away. He wouldn't have lain still like you."

"It takes some determination with you two," Jason affirmed, opening his eyes and watching them again.

Tessa sucked more of his cock as Kira gave her pointers. Tessa surprised Jason by taking over half his cock into her mouth almost right away. Her gag reflect seemed to be less than most girls. Even Kira was surprised.

"Geez, Tessa," Kira pronounced. "You're going far down."

"That's it, Tessa," Jason lauded. "Go down slowly as far as you can and then up to the rim of the head. Tighten your lips as you come up sucking in as much as you can."

Tessa tried it as Kira watched fascinated. No one had ever given her advice on how to blow a guy before and she wanted to learn too.

"Oh, fuck," Jason growled as Tessa did what she was told quite well. "That's good ... wiggle your tongue underneath too."

Tessa was doing a tremendous job and Jason felt his balls churning with the exquisite pleasure her mouth was providing. The girl was a natural at giving good head.

"Oh, damn ... that's good, Tessa," Jason praised.

"Let me try again," Kira pleaded as she wanted to see if she could do it too.

Tessa pulled off and Kira's mouth replaced hers. Kira again gagged a bit as she tried to go to low. She was still well above where Tessa got to and unable to go further. She tried the suction and tongue action but lacked the pressure and tightness Tessa generated. Jason praised her too but she was not as good as Tessa even with previous experience.

Jason worked his hand up the front of Tessa's shorts and palmed her pussy through the material. She turned from watching Kira to study Jason's face. The moan that escaped her lips as she felt him rub her pussy and the look in her eyes told him she wanted more. His other hand also worked between Kira's legs as she sucked on him and rubbed her pussy too. Jason knew what he was doing and concentrated on the spot where he felt their clits would be.

"Mmm," Tessa moaned as she looked back to Kira sucking his cock. Her legs moved together and squeezed Jason's hand against her sex.

Jason pulled Tessa to him and sucked on one of her nipples. The puffy nipple felt great in his mouth and the moans from Tessa told him she appreciated it too. He switched between her breasts as Kira continued to suck his cock. Jason sucked almost half of Tessa's tit into his mouth and flicked his tongue hard over the distended nipple. Tessa held his head to her breasts and groaned loudly.

Jason had his hand back between Tessa's legs as he sucked her breast. He moved from rubbing her clit again to unfastening her belt and the button on her shorts. Her hands were still holding his head to her breast as he opened her pants and slid his hand down the front of them. He passed through her pubic hair until he felt the swollen lips of her gash. The moisture increased as his hand descended lower. Jason moved up to kiss Tessa on the mouth as his fingers found the top of her pussy. His fingers played down into the wetness of her cunt.

"Ahh," Tessa moaned into the kiss with Jason as his fingers explored her sex.

Kira had been diligently working away on Jason's cock. She had never sucked her boyfriend's cock for more than five minutes without him cumming. She had usually ended up with the first spurt of cum in her mouth before she could back off and let him cum over her hand. She sometimes swallowed the sperm in her mouth if it wasn't too much, otherwise she waited till he was done and found someplace to spit it out. Jason was a new experience, someone that didn't cum immediately. Her jaw was getting sore. Kira sat up to see what Jason and Tessa were up to.

"Hey, you two, what about me?" Kira protested seeing them making-out heavily and Jason's hand in her pants.

Jason and Tessa broke their heated kiss, "Okay, come here, Kira," Jason said pulling her slender body to him.

Jason went right for one of Kira's tiny pink nipples. The little morsel was already popped out and anxious for attention. Kira moaned when Jason sucked her nipple and most of her smaller breast into his mouth.

"Oh, god," Kira groaned.

Tessa twisted on Jason's hand in her pants and resumed sucking Jason's cock. Jason could immediately tell the difference in the two girl's techniques and abilities. Where he could let Kira suck him for hours it seemed, Tessa had his cock responding almost immediately. His balls started to pull tight as he felt Tessa take more than half his cock into her mouth.

Jason worked on both tits of Kira before moving up to kiss her like he had with Tessa. Kira was a good kisser and that active tongue of hers was everywhere. He opened her shorts too as his other hand continued to probe Tessa's pussy. He avoided sticking his finger in too deep but he did search for the protective barrier that signaled her virginity. He was surprised to not find it and his finger did push up into her cunt some without obstruction. Jason was surprised and disappointed by this. Had he missed taking Tessa's cherry.

Shifting his attention somewhat to Kira, even as his forefinger wiggled around in Tessa's wet cunt, Jason dropped a hand into Kira's pants too. Her blonde pubic hair was sparser than Tessa's and his fingers quickly found the protective hood on the top of her cunt. Kira gasped into his mouth as his fingers squeezed her clit hood and searched for her little hard nubbin. He found it, teased it lightly, and Kira squealed into his kiss as shockwaves of pleasure radiated out from her cunt.

Tessa's work on Jason's cock suddenly grabbed his attention for the moment from the two hands he had down their pants. He had been trying to concentrate on his probing of their pussies rather than the pleasure from Tessa's mouth. His focus now failed, as Tessa was growing in her determination to take all of his cock into her mouth. Jason began to wonder if she had lied for some reason about her experience. She lacked a hymen and sucked cock like a hooker. Something was strange since she acted like a virgin and one with less experience than Kira with one short-lived boyfriend.

Jason wondered if both of them had lied to him as he fought to stay focused on rubbing Kira's clit and probing Tessa's pussy. From the angle he was at he couldn't get his finger too deep inside Tessa, so he settled for teasing what he could and flicking her clit, which made Tessa moan around his cock. Her mouth was doing exquisite things to his cock and his balls were nearing explosion. But Jason's other hand moved deeper into Kira's cunt to see if she lacked her cherry as well. He was glad when his finger encountered the tiny barrier at the entrance to her pussy.

Kira's pussy was soaking his hand as he explored around between her labia. The backs of his fingers were rubbing against the wetness that had previously soaked her panties before his hand even got there. Kira gasped into his repeated kisses as she felt his fingers teasing and probing her highly aroused twat.

"Urgh," Jason growled, breaking his kiss with Kira.

Tessa had taken even more of his cock into her mouth and the pleasure was so blissful he was about to shoot off in her mouth. Kira watched the anguish in his face and knew enough to know he was close to cumming in Tessa's mouth. She warned her inexperienced roommate.

"Tessa, I think he's going to cum," Kira related still analyzing Jason's look.

As further suspicion of Tessa's experience, Jason was surprised when Tessa stayed right with his cock despite Kira's warning. Her mouth was sucking him so good he felt like she might suck his balls out through his cock.

"Shit," Jason growled as his climax peaked.

"Tessa," Kira called still wiggling on his fingers in her pussy and watching his face in the dim light.

Tessa coughed a little with the first explosion of Jason's sperm into her mouth. She still had most of his cock in her mouth when he orgasmed. The first powerful blast hosed the back of her mouth, threatening to invade her partial closed throat. She hadn't been prepared for the force of it but adjusted quickly as the second and third pulses spewed more cum into her mouth. She backed off to the head and managed to take the rest of his load into her mouth. Some cum had leaked from around her closed lips but she held tightly now and kept most of it. When she was sure he had finished she backed off with her mouth full.

Kira turned to look at her and Jason watched too as Tessa looked up at them. From the look on her face and the tight closed appearance of her mouth, it was obvious what she held inside. Kira and Jason watched in stunned amazement as this supposed newbie just simply swallowed Jason's sperm. Her expression barely changed as the thick fluid slid down her throat to her tummy.

"Good, god, Tessa!" Kira exclaimed. "You swallowed the whole thing?"

Tessa just nodded as she swallowed again to get the little bit remaining in her mouth. Jason was a bit surprised but Kira was downright astonished at her friend and roommate.

"Geez," I can't believe you swallowed it all!" Kira exclaimed.

"It wasn't so bad," Tessa innocently said, as if it was no big deal.

Jason was impressed and said, "Way to go, Tessa," drawing a puzzled look from Kira.

"Thanks," Tessa said nonchalantly as if it was nothing.

Suddenly they were distracted by headlights flashing through the car then moving away. All three watched in horror as a police car pulled into the parking lot and moved first towards the one remaining other car on the far side.

"Oh, shit!" Jason yelled as he maneuvered through the bodies to climb into the driver's seat.

The girls watched Jason's bare butt and long deflating cock disappear into the front seat. Seconds later he started the car sitting bare-ass on the seat. He backed up and then drove out of the parking lot as the women struggled to get their clothes back on.

"Holy Cow!" Jason gasped as they got away clean.

"Damn, that was close," Kira fretted too.

"I'm glad he didn't come to us first," Tessa stated.

"And how!" Jason exclaimed. "We'd have been dead meat."

"What do you think he'd have done?" Kira asked.

"Might have thrown us in jail for indecent exposure or something," Jason proclaimed. "At the least he would have searched us for drugs or booze."

"Oh, god, if he'd caught us with our tops off I'd be mortified," Kira exclaimed.

"Me too," Tessa added.

The girls were dressed now and Kira climbed through the seat to sit back upfront at the first stoplight they came to. They all buckled their seatbelts after Jason struggled into his boxers and shorts at the same light. They talked loudly and soon laughed about almost getting busted all the way back to campus. As they pulled into the entrance to school, Kira looked over at Jason.

"Are you taking us home?" Kira probed.

"Yeah, don't you want to go home?" Jason queried steering the car in that direction.

Kira looked back at Tessa and then turned back to Jason. She fidgeted for a second as he pulled to the curb by their dorm.

"Would you come up to our room?" Kira finally said.

"It's getting late," Jason said checking his watch to see it was midnight.

"Oh, yeah," Kira said but sounded dejected.

"You could stay," Tessa volunteered nervously from the back seat.

Kira looked at her again but added, "Yeah, you could stay if you wanted."

Jason realized, of course, he had gotten these girls all hot and bothered and then only he actually got off. Their hormones were probably screaming at them to do something about it. He might just get to fuck them both tonight after all.

"Okay," Jason said and pulled the car into the parking lot and found a space.

"Great," Kira said.

"Yeah," Tessa agreed.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12