The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl couldn't help but marvel at how gentle such a large brute of a man could be. As he removed her shoes he had a gentle, tender touch that was very endearing. Rather abruptly, Thomas lifted her into the air again, and was carrying her toward the hot tub!

Cheryl knew her shirt was going to be completely translucent once it got wet. Being carried around like a little rag doll by Thomas was really turning her on. Never before had she felt so taken care of. Never before had she felt so totally at the mercy of a man. He was so strong -- he could carry her around here and there as if she were a little girl. She felt herself nuzzle her head against his chest as he carried her. This caused Thomas to smile a bit to himself.

GOD, he wanted her again.

Thomas gently lowered Cheryl into the hot tub. The water was extremely hot, but not more than she could tolerate. It felt glorious on her sore muscles.

Shortly after Thomas got Cheryl into the tub, the rest of them joined. They were all climbing in together.

In advance, Belinda had made up some Margaritas. "Thomas, would you be a dear & run & fetch us the two pitchers of Margaritas. I think we can all use something refreshing about now," asked Belinda.

"Sure baby," answered Thomas.

As the girls settled in, Teresa turned to Belinda. "You are so lucky girlfriend. That man is special."

"Why thank you. Yes, he is a great guy," answered Belinda.

"And not so bad to look at either! Wheweeei! Is he built?" laughed Teresa.

"Yeah, he is. In ALL the right places," laughed Belinda. "I was telling Cheryl one night that before I met Thomas I had dated some white boys. Once I got together with Thomas, there was NO turning back."

"It can't be all THAT different," challenged Teresa.

"Ummm... YEAH, it can. Once you see a black man's dick, the white boys pale in comparison," laughed Belinda.

This caused all the girls to begin giggling, just as Thomas returned with the Margaritas and climbed into the tub next to his wife.

Belinda poured all the girls a tall/strong Margarita, which they accepted gratefully.

"How's that pulled muscle?" asked Thomas to Cheryl.

"It's not bad. The hot tub is certainly helping. And I'm sure a Margarita or two won't kill it either," replied Cheryl.

"Baby, why don't you give her one of those sore muscle massages that you are so famous for," offered Belinda.

"No problem," answered Thomas as he scooted over between Cheryl and Teresa. His hand disappeared under the bubbles, and found Cheryl's upper thigh.

"Is this the sore spot?" he asked, as he gently brushed her upper thigh.

"No, it's right here," answered Cheryl as she took his hand and guided further in to her inner and upper thigh. His hand was now dangerously close to her pussy, and it was simply adding to her arousal.

Thomas began gently, but firmly massaging her sore muscle. The strength in his hand was almost overwhelming, and Cheryl couldn't suppress a low moan.

"HEY, I think *I* might need one of those massages," laughed Teresa as she studied Cheryl's face, and saw nothing but absolute pleasure in her eyes.

"Thomas, while you were gone I was telling the girls about how before I met you I dated some white boys...and how, after having you, I would NEVER go back," smiled Belinda.

"Would you stop it! Don't embarrass our guests," snapped Thomas back at his wife.

"Ummm...I'm not embarrassed. I'm a lot more curious than embarrassed," answered Teresa.

"Curious about what?" asked Belinda, trying to suppress a knowing smile.

"Behave girl," said Thomas.

"Curious about what makes a black guy so much better," answered Teresa, egging on Belinda a bit.

They had all finished a tall Margarita a piece, and were working on their second ones. These were some STRONG Margaritas, and Teresa was starting to feel no pain.

"EVERYTHING makes them better," answered Belinda, intentionally remaining vague.

Teresa kicked back another large swallow of alcohol, and decided to push the issue a bit. She was getting very turned on sitting in this hot tub next to this hard bodied man, watching him rub her friends upper thighs to the point where she was moaning out loud.

"Everything -- like what?" prodded Teresa.

"Well, let's put it this way; no white boy was HALF or even a THIRD as good as Thomas is in bed," laughed Belinda.

"MMMMMMM...," moaned Cheryl as Thomas's strong fingers continued rubbing her upper thigh muscle, and the thought of when he had fucked her jumped back into her memory.

"Evidently he's good at muscle massage," laughed Teresa.

"He's good at EVERYTHING," answered Belinda. "And his dick is the biggest thing *I* have ever seen."

"Girl, you need to slow down on the booze," growled Thomas to his wife, as he felt himself being embarrassed. "You talk too much when you drink."

"Awww, he's just being modest. Here's a true story," started Belinda, as she refilled everyone's glasses for the third time. "When I first met Thomas, I was seriously dating a white boy. Well, one night Thomas and I kinda let things get outta hand, and he fucked me that night."

"BELINDA!" interrupted Thomas.

"Well, that same night I went back home to my little whitey boy. He went to fuck me, and I couldn't even FEEL when he was inside me," Belinda started laughing loudly, which was very contagious, and pretty soon everyone, including Thomas was laughing to the point where their stomachs hurt.

Cheryl's memory instantly shot back to the night when Chris fucked her doggy style. She didn't even know he had fully penetrated her. She had the exact same experience as what Belinda was describing!

"I think that's good Thomas. Thanks," said Cheryl as the spot he had been massaging had been pretty well worked out.

"Are you good at shoulders too?" asked Teresa, instantly seeing an opportunity to sample those strong hands that had her friend moaning moments before.

"Sure," offered Thomas. "I'm starting to get a little warm," said Cheryl.

"Yeah, it's the hot water," answered Belinda. "Just raise up and sit on the upper side for a bit."

Without thinking about it, Cheryl lifted herself out of the tub, and rested on the edge as Teresa positioned herself directly in front of Thomas.

"This ok?" asked Thomas to Belinda.

"Well sure. We can't just give one guest preferential treatment can we? Besides, we have to give Teresa at least some demonstration of how you're better than all the rest," joked Belinda.

At that moment, Belinda's eyes went to Cheryl. She began laughing again. Belinda possessed a very catching laugh. Whenever she began to laugh, invariably, everyone would be laughing before too long.

Thomas looked at his wife, trying to figure out what was so funny. He saw she was looking in Cheryl's direction, so he looked over -- at just the same instant that Teresa positioned herself in front of him, pushing her perfect ass back against his bulge.

Cheryl's shirt was completely transparent. He could clearly see every detail of both of her breasts as the clear white T-shirt stuck to them. However, this didn't make HIM feel like laughing, instead, coupled with Teresa snuggling up against his bulge, he felt himself beginning to harden.

Trying to avoid staring, Thomas went immediately to work on Teresa's shoulders. He grabbed on each side and started a firm but gentle massage.

"MMMMMM..I see what you mean now," moaned Teresa, as she felt herself melting. Her muscles were also a bit sore, and the strong massage felt positively wonderful. She could also feel something rather large -- which surely couldn't be his cock, rubbing against her back side. It felt more like his leg or something, surely his COCK couldn't be THAT large!

"What's so funny?" asked Cheryl.

"Nothing honey," answered Belinda.

Cheryl looked down. "Oh my GOD!" she said, and slid back down into the water turning 3 shades of red. "I can't believe I did that."

"Don't worry about it sweetheart," said Belinda scooting over beside her. "We're all adults here. It's not really that big of a deal. Thomas and I almost always hot tub naked," consoled Belinda.

"Yeah, but you two are married," said Cheryl, feeling as if she were going to cry.

"And you guys are close friends. Don't sweat it! Thomas has seen titties before." Laughed Belinda. "Look," and with that, Belinda reached behind her and unhooked her top, allowing it to fall away!

All eyes in the room instantly went to her ample bosom.

"Yee Haw!" exclaimed Thomas. "Now things are lookin up!"

This made Cheryl feel better. Now she didn't feel so singled out.

With that, Teresa raised up, and pulled her shirt up and over her head! "OK, now we're all EVEN" stated the blond.

Cheryl smiled at her friends. "You guys are the best!" she said. She really WAS feeling hot again, so she raised herself back up on the ledge.

Thomas resumed his massage of Teresa's shoulders. "MMMM....," was all she could say in her appreciation.

"Well, we aren't QUITE all even," smiled Belinda.

"We're all topless, but Thomas isn't showing anything," grinned Belinda.

"What do you mean, I've been topless every since we got IN here," laughed Thomas.

Belinda swallowed the last of her third drink, pouring herself yet another.

"True, but if you're getting to see titties, I think we should get to see some dick!" laughed Belinda.

Again, Belinda began laughing, which got EVERYONE laughing again.

"Yeah, that's only fair," offered Teresa.

Cheryl just sat there, not believing where this conversation had turned.

"I'm not just going to whip it out in front of our guests," said Thomas to his wife, not really believing she was suggesting that. "You really need to slow down on the Margaritas, I think you're getting DRUNK."

"CHICKEN!" wailed Belinda. "Bak-bak-bak-bak," Belinda knew her husband was not one to be dared and not follow through.

"You really want me to show my dick to these ladies?" asked Thomas incredulously. As he looked from girl to girl, Belinda and Teresa both completely bare breasted, and Cheryl might as well have taken off her shirt, since everything was clearly showing. In fact, simply having the shirt on, yet everything being on display was almost more sexy than being completely topless.

"How else am I going to make my point to Teresa?" asked Belinda.

"We should turn on some music and have him do a strip tease for us," offered Teresa.

"Excellent idea!" answered Belinda! "That gives me an even BETTER idea!" With that, Belinda slid over next to her husband and whispered something into his ear.

"You are crazy girl. I am NOT doing that," answered Thomas indignantly.

To which, Belinda whispered something else into his ear, followed by putting her tongue directly into his ear.

"You talked me into it," laughed Thomas, as he stood up. "Here's my conditions though:

Let's get out of this tub, dry off, and go sit in the living room. You girls are NOT allowed to cover up your tits. If I gotta strip, the tits stay out! You have to TIP me!" The girls were laughing, and all applauded his last idea.

Belinda was really getting into this whole idea. She whispered to him again.

"No, I'm not doing that," said Thomas.

Followed again by more whispering and more tongue in his ear.

"I can't believe you today," said Thomas.

Cheryl tried to lift herself out of the hot tub, and found that her ankle was still pretty tender to walk on. Before she knew what was happening, Thomas hoisted her into the air, and carried her back into the living room, gently depositing her on the couch. After which, he disappeared upstairs, evidently to change.

Belinda was beside herself for having such a wonderful idea. She grabbed a CD, and set the stereo to play a song over and over again. Next, she ran to her purse, and rummaged through for all the dollars she had. She had 4 one dollar bills. Each of the girls also had 3 each.

"Damn, where's an ATM when you need it?" laughed Belinda.

"Are you sure about this Belinda?" asked Cheryl, feeling a bit nervous about the whole thing.

"HELL YES she's sure," answered Teresa, causing them all to erupt into laughter again.

"It will be fun," assured Belinda. "Don't worry honey, it'll all just be in good, silly fun."

"You guys ready?" called Thomas from the stairway.

"Just a second," answered Belinda as she ran to the stereo, pushing a button. Instantly the song Black Velvet starting playing. "OK baby, we're ready and wating!"

With that, Thomas entered the room. He was wearing a pair of faded jeans, a flannel shirt, work boots, and a hard hat. This was evidently some kind of fantasy favorite of his and Belinda's.

"WHEEEW!" shouted Belinda, followed by whistles and catcalls from her and the other two girls. Even Cheryl found herself getting into the fun.

Thomas began some cheesey dancing as he entered the room. As he stood in front of the couch where the three girls were sitting, he stood, and just looked at them. "Damn, they look hot sitting there with their titties showing," he thought to himself.

Suddenly, he reached up with both hands on his shirt, and tore it completely open, sending buttons flying all over the room.

"YEAH!!" called Teresa, causing the all of them to break into simultaneous laughter.

"Take it off, ya big stud," shouted Belinda.

Thomas worked the shirt off his arms, tossing it onto his wife's head, and continued dancing around.

"HI, I'm Tom the construction guy" he said in his sultriest voice. "Got anything that needs fixin'?"

The girls were howling with laughter. "Yeah, I have a drain that's totally backed up," answered Belinda, encouraging the act. "Can you help me sir?"

Cheryl was frozen in one spot, unable to move, unable to speak. She stared at his bulging chest, and felt herself growing weak. She had no idea where this was going to end, but she feared that she might have a hard time concealing her lust if this whole thing continued. Thomas had a very rugged-look about him with the shirt torn off his body, dancing around in tight jeans, work boots, and a hard hat. The look REALLY worked for him.

"Like what you see so far?" Thomas asked Teresa, as he placed his right work boot on the sofa, directly between her legs.

"Hell YES!" answered Teresa, again causing everyone to laugh at her directness.

"Then help me out by helping me get this boot off, baby" said Thomas in his best Elvis voice.

Teresa wasted no time. She went to work on the laces right away, and had his boot off in a matter of seconds!

He danced around the room again for awhile. Then wandered over to Cheryl, and repeated the same line, "Like what you see so far?" he asked as he placed his left foot on the couch directly between her legs.

Cheryl felt a frog in her throat, but managed, "So far, so good," and went to work on his other boot. Unfortunately, in her haste to get them off, she pulled the laces into a tight knot! Belinda wound up having to help her get the stupid thing off!

With that, he spun away, and continued his dance moves for a moment. The song started over again. Thomas approached his wife, bent over her on the couch, placed the hard hat onto her head, and asked, "These buttons are too tough for me on these pants. Can you help me out pretty lady?"

All eyes were glued to her hands and she worked the buttons on his pants. Within seconds, she had them unbuttoned and the zipper pulled down. Before he could leave, she reached her hand down, grabbing his bulge and giving it a small squeeeze.

"HEY lady, no touching allowed," he scolded in his Elvis voice again, causing the girls to laugh. Then he worked his bulge right back to her. She squeezed again.

"You are a naughty one! I should at least get a tip for all this groping!" Thomas said in an offended tone. To which, Belinda pulled out a $1.00.

He edged closer, bending over on the couch. She grabbed him, shoving her tongue into his mouth, and pushing the bill into his pants.

He pulled back, and danced to the center of the floor. "She's a naughty one" he said again in his Elvis voice, pulling the dollar out, and placing it on the coffee table. "But a guys gotta make a living somehow."

With that, Thomas started wiggling his pants down. As they slowly came down, the girls were treated to the site of his tiny G string. It was a leopard skin G string, and it was struggling to contain it's contents.

"Holy Crap," said Cheryl, uttering her first words yet. Again, the room was filled with laughter.

Thomas looked truly amazing, dancing around with a tiny leopard skinned G string that could only be described as STUFFED full of cock. It was like a second skin on his cock, and as the girls stared, they could make out every detail of his huge member though the garment.

Teresa made a production of pulling out a dollar and allowing Thomas to see it. He smiled, and danced his way over to her. He stood up on the couch, with his crotch directly in her face.

Teresa just stared for a second, awestruck. Thomas grabbed her hand that had the dollar in it with one hand, and pulled the top of his G-string back with the other. He pulled her dainty little hand into his underwear, and left it there with the dollar in it. Teresa instantly let go of the dollar, and for a second, touched his bare cock with her hand.

With that, Thomas pulled her hand away, and danced back to the center of the room. He reached in his undies, pulled out the dollar, smiled, and dropped it with the other one.

Belinda was next to pull out another dollar. He smiled, and danced over to her, repeating the same maneuver he had just used. Except, when he put her hand with the dollar into his G-string, she immediately grabbed his cock, and pulled it out -- exposing it for all to see, though just for a second.

A gasp could be heard in the room, then Thomas pulled her hand away, and danced back to the center of the room. Again, he retrieved the dollar, and dropped it with the others. He smiled, and said, "A fella could earn a living at this!"

He could tell that Cheryl was never going to encourage him to come to her. He decided she needed special treatment, so as he stood in the center of the room, he hooked a thumb under each side of the undies, and started sliding them down. Just as his pubic hair was coming into view, he twirled around, pulling them all the way to his feet, and kicking them off with his ass showing to the crowd.

Belinda cheered, "Nice ASS baby!" and the girls again were laughing. But they only laughed for a second, because next, he turned around -- giving them a full frontal. As they stared at his 9", totally flaccid cock, he started walking toward Cheryl. All eyes were on his cock as it dangled back and forth as he approached the young wife.

Teresa mutteed, "that thing is at least twice as big as my husband's best hardon, and he's still completely soft!"

Belinda answered, "yeah, and it gets quite a bit bigger, just wait."

Thomas approached Cheryl in the same fashion that he had the other two ladies, only this time, he was completely naked. Cheryl's eyes were simply glued to his cock. Even though she had seen it before, it was none the less captivating. He climbed up on the couch in front of her, and dangled it just a few inches from her face.

Cheryl immediately caught his masculine scent in her nose. She was reeling from it. It drew her to it. It took everything within her not to stick her tongue out and touch it. To grab the head in her mouth and start sucking. Instead, she simply stared at it, inhaling his scent, and feeling her pussy moisten to the point where she feared that she would leave a wet spot on the couch.

As he stood there, Belinda reached over and grabbed is cock in her hand. She started squeezing and massaging it right in front of Cheryl's face. His cock immediately responded, and started growing hard.

Thomas stood there in this position for about 30 seconds. His wife stroking his cock right under the blonde's nose. He was now completely hard, and his cock stood directly out from his body in all it's glory, right in front of Cheryl's face.