The Cheryl Cummings Story: Early Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. It'll be just our secret," answered Bob.

"Well, I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours," smiled Cheryl at Bob.

"What of mine do you want to see?" asked Bob, a bit surprised.

"Your cock, of course." Answered Cheryl.

"My cock?!? What do you know about cocks?" asked Bob.

"Not much. I've really only seen one." Answered Cheryl – almst honestly. She was going to leave out the fact that she saw his earlier.

Bob thought she meant his, and asked "Who's have you seen?"

"Well – promise not to tell mom?"

"Sure."

"The guy who owns the prom dress store-I got him off to get a discount on my dress!" confessed Cheryl, feeling a bit excited to actually get to share the experience with someone.

"No shit?!?" asked Bob with a big grin on his face. "SO-willyou show me your tits if I show you my cock?"

"SURE!" said Cheryl, grabbing the bottom of her night shirt, and lifting it slowly above her beautiful young tits.

"Mmmmm," moaned Bob as they came into view in the sparsely lit room.

He sat scooted over closer to her on the bed to get a better look.

"Can I touch them?" he asked?

"You won't tell mom?" asked Cheryl.

"It's our secret," answered Bob.

"OK."

"MMMM."

Bob was in heaven. He reached out and lifted her right tit with his hand. He lifted it, feeling it's weight in his hand. Then he reached his left hand up, cupping her other tit.

"That feels good. You haven't forgotten our other deal though have you?" asked Cheryl.

"All in good time," answered Bob as he bent his head down to her right tit and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth.

He had dreamed about this for awhile, and he wanted to savor every moment of it. He was going to fuck this hard little virgin, and he couldn't wait.

"Ohhh Daddy," whispered Cheryl into Bob's ear as he sucked her firm tit. "That feels so good."

Bob grabbed the covers that were covering the lower half of his stepdaughters body, pulling them quickly down, exposing her pretty pink panties.

He immediately grabbed the waist band, pulling it out slightly and worming his hand down through her thick blonde pubic hair.

Cheryl couldn't believe he was actually going to play with her pussy. She needed release badly and had never had anyone else do it for her – apart from the time her sister forced her.

(Which was still something that she furiously pumped her pussy to orgasm to when she was alone and thought about it very much).

His hand slid through her dense hair and he immediately knew her pussy was soaked. She WANTED it! YES! He slid a finger up inside her as he continued to suck her right tit.

He lifted up, looking his stepdaughter straight in the eye. He lost it at this point. He mashed his face against her, shoving his tongue deeply into the teen's throat.

"mmmmm." was all Cheryl could reply.

He pulled his hand out of her panties, grabbing both sides of them in his hand, pulling them down. She complied by lifting her ass off the bed to allow him to slide them over her curves.

He pulled away from the best kiss of his life to examine the sight before him as he pulled her panties to her feet, then completely off. She now lay completely naked under his gaze.

"God you are so beautiful," he whispered.

Cheryl Blushed. "Do you really think so?"

"Fuck yes," he answered, the swear word just making her feel all the more excited.

He started sucking her left nipple...harder now, with more need behind the foreplay. This was fairly short-lived as he began kissing his way down her stomach.

He trailed his tongue down her body, lightly licking her belly button as he went by it somewhat quickly.

He found himself face to face with the thing he desired most in the world at this moment. His stepdaughters sweet, tight, virgin pussy.

It looked like nothing he had ever seen before. A sweet, little dainty, never been touched pussy, and it was making his nuts ache.

He spread her little pussy lips apart and shoved his face into her pussy.

"Oooooo," uttered Cheryl as her stepdad's tongue wormed it's way deep into her love tunnel. She had never had someone attack her pussy like this before.

When Tawnee had done it, she was actually much more gentle and loving about it. Bob was rough and eager and fast, and she absolutely LOVED it.

He put his index finger up inside her, searching for her g-spot. He quickly found it, and then began the search for her clit. It didn't take a second to find it. It was fully extended with her complete arousal.

Bob began rubbing her gspot and licking her clit at the same time. It took about 25 seconds.

"OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh.....Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh," uttered Cheryl. Quickly she grabbed her pillow and shoved it over her face so that she could let out a small series of screams and not wake her sister. She wanted to do way more playing and did not want to be interrupted!

She lifted her ass off the bed, and literally shoved her eager pussy against her stepdad's face. She grabbed the back of his head, shoving his face ever deeper inside her.

Bob felt as if he would cum in his pants. HE LOVED it when a woman came alive like this during sex. Frankly Jane had become a bit of a dull fuck, hardly even moving during sex. This sex was alive and electric and amazing. Cheryl was probably the most energetic partner he had ever had.

When she came, she got cum ALL over Bob's face. It dripped from her pussy down her ass and all over the bed. Again she had to force her face into her pillow to keep from screaming out loud. She had needed to cum badly...and this was the best she had ever had in her short life so far.

After she had calmed a bit, Bob smiled up at her from between her legs. He gently planted kisses on her thighs and she slowly came down from the high of her orgasm.

"Thank you so much daddy," she said to him, smiling.

"No problem baby." He said as he came up and laid beside her on the bed.

Cheryl wasted no time. She reached over and slid her hand down into his pants to find his rock hard and throbbing cock.

"Will you show me how to play with one of these daddy?" she asked him seriously – looking deeply into his eyes.

Again he lost it. He shoved his tongue back into her mouth and began kissing her with everything he had. She pulled back and grabbed his pajama bottoms down. This time he complied by lifting his ass and allowing her to pull them down.

"I don't really know how to suck one of these," she said, more for his benefit than anything else. "Will you show me?"

Bob responded by taking her head with both of his hands and gently directing her down to it.

"Start off by gently licking around it," he whispered to his daughter.

She began licking his cock like a big lollipop. It didn't taste bad, so she gently took the head into her mouth and continued running her tongue along the bottom of it. She did it so well, Bob stopped giving her instructions. It seemed, she was a natural.

Bob let out a serious of low moans. Cheryl could tell he liked what she was doing, and this excited her even more. She started to try to shove as much of her dad's cock down her throat as she could.

Suddenly, she realized she had taken it all the way in, and her nose was buried deep in his pubic hair. She looked up at him at this point.

He smiled down to her....grabbed her head, and started to fuck his daughter face. He put his hands on either side of her head and started fucking hard into her mouth.

He kept this up – and was about to cum – when she choked pretty bad. She almost threw up he had shoved hss cock into her mouth so hard.

He felt bad at that point and took it out all together.

"Oh daddy, I'm sorry. Don't stop, I want to make you cum like you did for me."

"Oh you will. But I want to feel this in your pussy."

"I've never done that before though."

"Can I be the first?"

"Oh daddy, I would love to feel your wonderful big cock all the way inside me. Do you think I'll be as good as mommy?"

"Baby, so far you are 200% better in every way. I can't imagine that will be any different."

Cheryl just beamed at that. She quickly lay on her back, and willingly parted her legs for her stepfather to mount her.

Bob wasted no time getting into position. He kneeled between his daughters spread legs, poising his cock against her sweet little pussy.

He slowly stroked his big hard dick up and down her tiny moist slit. He hoped it would fit and not hurt her too badly.

She was soaked and after two strokes, his cock was covered with her pussy juice. He started putting it into her. The first couple inches went in quickly & easily. Then he came in contact with her hymen.

He gently pushed at it, and it did not want to give. He didn't think he could do it.. He simply could not bring himself to hurt her.

Just when he was about to pull out and give up, Cheryl quickly and roughly lifted her ass off the bed – shoving it in, quickly breaking her hymen.

She let out a slight scream. She suddenly feared waking her sister again, but no stir, and soon, after being quiet, they heard Tawnee's unmistakable little snore.

It was done. She was no longer a virgin. Her step dad Bob had taken her virginity. And she was happier than she had ever been. She was a WOMAN at last. No more little girl stuff for her!

Bob gently worked his cock in all the way. She was tighter and more wonderful than he had ever felt in his life.

"Baby, you are the best I've ever felt," he said to her in complete honesty.

This time SHE lost it. The idea that she was better than her mom somehow simply charged her. Somehow it brought out the competitive side of her. She this time shoved HER tongue down Bob's throat – taking him a bit by surprise.

She came alive like a firecracker underneath him....fucking up into his hard cock with wild abandon! This made Bob loose it too!

He fucked back as hard as he could. They were really making some noinse at this point. The bed was shaking and creaking. They had to bring themselves under control!

Bob was beyond that point though. HE kept fucking hard as he felt his balls begin to tingle.

He grabbed Cheryl's ass with both hands, and shoved his cock all the way in up to the hilt, and started shooting his hot cum into her up to then virgin pussy.

Cheryl, could feel his hot cum shooting into her. As he came, she lost it again, and for the second time that night had her BEST orgasm of her life.

She came all over her stepdad's cock. Her cum mixing with his as he totally filled her sweet little pussy.

Just then, the dog started barking!!

Bob pulled out quickly, grabbing his underwear and pajama bottoms. He quickly threw them on, and quietly exited Cheryl's room, gently kissing her forehead on the way out.

Bob left the girl's room a satisfied and scared man. Scared that he would be found out and spend some years in jail. But it would have been totally worth it.

As he left, Cheryl eased her way back under the covers and prepared to try to go to sleep.

After he was gone for a moment, Cheryl's heart had just about returned to normal. She lay there, gently rubbing his cum into her pussy with her finger. At just that moment, Tawnee's head appeared over the top bunk –

"That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life," she whispered to Cheryl.

Cheryl's blood stood still in her veins for a moment as she looked into her little sisters eyes.

"Oh my God," said Cheryl. "How long have you been awake?"

"I NEVER went to sleep big sis," she smiled.

"Oh NO!"

"OH Yes! Can you believe how huge Bob's cock is? I can't believe you deepthoated ALL OF IT!! Then you fucked the living shit outta him!! And he told you you were better than MOM!"

Tawnee was excitedly whispering all this to her big sister. She was obviously not mad about it. And as she recounted it all, it started making Cheryl hot all over again. Especially the part about mom. When she said that, Cheryl touched herself under the covers.

Tawnee saw it.

"You're still hot about it, aren't you? Ya little slut," said Tawnee. "The fact that you're a better FUCK than mom turns your little pussy on, doesn't it?"

"mmmm." Said Cheryl. Unable to control herself, she gently rubbed her cum filled pussy.

"You want me to be quiet about this, don't you?" asked Tawnee.

"Oh sis, you HAVE to be,"

"I don't' HAVE to be. But I will – under a couple of conditions."

"What?" asked Cheryl, feeling a little nervous.

"Pull that cover back and let me watch you play with your freshly fucked little pussy," said Tawnee.

Cheryl just moaned, and pulled the covers down. She suddenly NEEDED to cum again.

At the sight of her naked sister, Tawnee's heat suddenly completely rekindled.

She was totally naked, and she slid off the top bunk – down into bed with her big sister.

"God Cheryl, he's right – you ARE beautiful." Said Tawnee.

"So are you," replied Cheryl, looking at her sister's more athletic and harder body. She had become such a jock – she almost had the movements of a guy.

"Cheryl – I have a favor to ask."

"Anything baby sister," said Cheryl as she continue to rub her horny pussy.

"Will you eat me? I've never had anyone do that for me." Said Cheryl honestly.

"Well, I've never done that before, but if you tell me what to do," Said Cheryl.

"I'm not sure. Just do whatever you think will feel good. Do what Bob was doing to you earlier. When he was doing it....I was watcing....and I was rubbing my pussy. When you came...so did I! I had to fake snore from time to time so you guys wouldn't know!"


"You onery little fart!" exclaimed Cheryl, as she positioned herself between her sisters legs. She suddenly noticed that Tawnee had completely shaven off all her pubic hair and her pussy was bald as a baby's.

"You shaved?"

"Yeah, I do that sometimes when I get really horny. I love the way it looks. I hold a mirror up to it while I play with myself."

Cheryl decided to try to be just like Bob. Without warning, she shoved her face into her sisters little pussy.

She shoved her tongue in as far as she could and started sucking her pussy in the same fashion that Bob had done to her eariler. She brought two finger up and shoved them up inside her baby sister, and started stroking her gspot just as Bob had done to her earlier. The result was about the same.

Within 2 mintues her sister was cumming in her mouth. Cheryl wasn't particularly attracted to other girls. She loved GUYS. She was really just doing this as a favor to her sis – plus to keep her quiet.

"Oh that was lovely," said Tawnee down to her sister after she came. "Can we try one more thing? I heard about a guy & a girl doing this, and I would like to try it out on my favorite person in the whole world – you!"

"What's that baby sis?" asked Cheryl, planting a quick kiss on her sisters bald little pussy.

"Will you try doing a 69 with me?" asked Tawnee.

Cheryl had heard of that also. It sounded like fun to try it out on her baby sister...so, she quickly kicked her legs over her sisters head, getting on top of her. She also started sucking away on her sisters pussy again.

"mmmmm......" moaned Tawnee and quickly brought her face up into her big sisters pussy.

"mmmmmm....." moaned Cheryl as she shoved her pussy down to meet her sisters tongue. True, she wasn't gay....she didn't even think she was a bit bi, but her sisters tongue felt exquisite!

At that exact moment, Bob popped his head back in to check on Cheryl. What he saw totally caught him off guard. His two stepdaughters were locked in a passionate 69!!!

This was too much! He took his cock back out, and started to stroke it as he watched the action unfold in front of him.

The girls each started grinding their pussys into one another faces. Bob could tell they were both on the verge of orgasms, and this was too much for him – he shot another load all over the carpet. He continued to watch as he bent down and wiped up his cum with his PJ pants.

The girls had both cum in one anothers mouths, and were just laying there, continuing to lick one another. This was definitely hotter than any porno movie Bob had ever seen. However, he decided not to make his presence known. He would just keep this one to himself for possible future use if he needed it!

He quietly crept back out of the room. He went back to his bedroom to find Jane sleeping peacefully in the bed. He crept back to bed, climbed in, and fell FAST asleep.

12