The Chess Player Ch. 3

Story Info
Patrick takes wife to an adult theater.
5.8k words
4.34
82.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy
Dutchboy
194 Followers

There was not much conversation as Patrick continued the drive to the adult theater he'd picked out for the rest of our night of adventure. My arms were getting sore from being cuffed behind my back, but they were far from unbearable. I knew that if they really started to hurt, Patrick would let me out of them, but I get such an erotic quality to the feel of steel holding my hands behind me, out of the way, making me vulnerable to any man's eyes, to any man's hands!

As we pulled into the parking lot and my husband found a spot toward the back of the building, he stopped the car and spoke to me. "Are you ready to go in?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to uncuff you?"

"For the night?"

"No, just for now. Till we get in the arcade."

I thought about it. There was a chance someone might see us as we walked across the parking lot, someone might see me, hands behind my back, my dress almost open, (there was only four buttons keeping it closed by now. Four out of twelve! You can imagine how I must have looked.) But humiliation is an integral part of my excitement. Patrick knew that, and that's why he offered to take off the cuffs. And he also knew what my answer would be.

"No, I'll keep them on."

"I thought you would." My husband got out of the car and came over to my door. He helped me out and balanced me as I stood next to the car door. He started to put my purse in the trunk, when I stopped him.

"Patrick, could you help me with my lipstick. What little I had left after sucking the cop, I rubbed off on the boy at the gas station."

"Of course." Patrick reached inside my handbag and withdrew a tube of lipstick. It was the brightest red I had. Carefully, he traced the outline of my lips. As he touched my lips with the end of the tube, I parted them slightly, and allowed myself the pleasure of being totally in the hands of my lover, my husband, my friend! When he was finished, he stepped back and admired his handiwork. Then, without warning, he opened the top of my dress, and dabbed just a bit of the lip gloss on my nipples, first the right one and then the left. He rubbed it in a bit, till they looked redder, but not garish. It was a nice touch. He pulled my top back together, (although with the number of buttons undone, there was no way to cover my breasts completely. I knew as I walked the bottom of my dress would flash my legs, right up to my naked pussy, and the top would alternately reveal first one and then the other breast, including the now newly rouged nipples, nipples that were always alert, always hard!)

We were ready! Taking me by my right elbow, Patrick escorted me to the front door of the adult arcade. As we approached the front door, the lights were brighter. Cars passing in the street, (and there is a lot of traffic at ten in the evening on Harry Hines in Dallas) could clearly see me, and could easily ascertain that my hands were cuffed. Knowing this, my level of excitement climbed. As Patrick leaned past me to open the door, he whispered in my ear, "I love you, Rachael."

I replied softly, "I love you, too!"

We were inside. The main room, the area where the books and movies are displayed was much brighter than I had ever seen a store of this kind. For just a moment, I thought perhaps we were in the wrong place. But then, quickly scanning the shelves, I knew we were in an adult store. The shelves were jammed with different merchandise, all sexually related, things like dildos, vibrators, XXX rated video movies, and even a rack of lingerie! I'd never seen that before, and this was far from my first visit to this kind of store.

Patrick kept his hand on my elbow, steering me in the direction of the front desk. The attendant was kinda cute, a little on the heavy side, but then, I like big men. Patrick laid a twenty dollar bill on the counter. "Two rolls, please," he told the counterman.

"Twenty dollars worth of quarters? That's a lot of quarters, man," the clerk responded.

"We're going to be here awhile."

The cashier laid out the two rolls, and Patrick picked them up, turned toward the darkened hallway, and started off. After taking about three steps, he turned back to the counter, where I was still standing, and aid only, "Come."

I had done this on purpose. I wanted everyone in the room to notice me, (as if they hadn't already!) and I wanted to re-enforce the idea that I was in bondage, and my master was the one who ordered me to action. By waiting at the counter I was giving the attitude of a faithful and obedient slave! The gesture did not go unnoticed. Patrick's command had been firm and crisp. He really does understand the inner workings of a slut! If I was going to do the things I knew were in store for me that night, I would have to do them under duress. Consciously, I knew I would need to submit to my husband's desires, unconsciously, I knew I had to be in the proper state of mind to do what he would tell me to do!

We walked toward the hall, I was a step behind my husband. As he entered the curtained doorway, the ambiance of the room changed dramatically. It was considerably darker, and even the air had a different quality to it. It was musty, laden with the smell of men, men ejaculating, men sweating, men's passions. And with the first whiff, my pussy started to wet! Patrick walked up to a booth, opened the door, and motioned me inside. He closed, and locked the door behind us. It was not a very large booth, but it was big enough for both of us to fit into nicely, and there was still room enough for us to move about. My husband dropped three quarters into the coin slot. Instantly, the light dimmed, and the movie came on. These were videos, really, and not movies. The difference is enormous. Movies were usually badly done, had ugly actors and actresses, and moved at a rather jerky pace, with poor sound quality. The videos now showing in the porno palaces across America are much nicer, and for the most part, much more exciting. I watched with interest as the tape ran.

Patrick stood behind me, rubbing his hands over my ass. He did not lift my dress, but rather just rubbed me through it. He knows how erotic I find this, and knowing how important it is that I get as hot as possible, as quickly as possible, he was doing everything he knew I liked, and it was working. The combination of watching the screen, on which a black man was ramming his cock into a white girls mouth, and the feel of my husband's hands on my cloth covered buttocks, was making me hot. Very, very hot!

Patrick ran his hand up my back, and then around to the front of my dress. I felt his fingers peel back the two halves of my top, and then play gently across my naked breasts. By this time, I could hear the occupants in booths on either side of ours. I had heard them when they went in, and had heard them as they dropped quarters in their coin slots. Now I could hear their movies as well as ours. Glancing down, I noticed holes in the walls. Glory holes, Patrick calls them. I'd no idea such things existed, and hadn't believed Patrick when he first told me about them, it was only after he'd taken me to my first adult theater that I came to believe it. The holes, about the size of a coke can in circumference, were situated at mid level of a man's body.

And the first time I'd seen a cock come through one, I thought I'd die laughing! Imagine, a grown man sticking his hard cock through a hole in the wall, not able to see what was happening to it, trusting someone on the other side would take it in their mouth, and suck him to conclusion! I don't want to seem condescending, but only a man would do that. When I mentioned this fact to Patrick, he replied, "Of course only a man would do that. Women can't do it, they don't have cocks, and if they did have cocks, they wouldn't be women, they'd be men, and then they'd do it!"

I suppose. But at any rate, I glanced down, to see if this both had a hole in the wall. It did! Not one, but two, one on each side wall. But there were no dicks coming through now. No, instead, I could make out an eyeball in each hole, watching, waiting to see what my husband would do to me, how much he would expose his wife, how much he was prepared to do to her inside the very unprivate video booth! And Patrick was not disappointing them.

His hands pulled back the two halves of my top, and in doing so, he exposed to the prying eyes of the two strangers my breasts, complete with hardened nipples. He twirled the nipples between his thumb and forefinger, making them grow just a bit, making them even harder than they already were. And he made sure they were not obstructed from the view of the two men. He dropped his hands to the front of my dress. And he undid another button! My long shapely legs, encased in stockings and garters, were prominently displayed. As Patrick pulled my dress open a bit further, I knew both men could see my pussy, my naked, glistening pussy. And the thought of this was driving me crazy.

Patrick slid his right hand around my backside, and started to fondle my cunt. He found and stroked my clitoris, making me moan under my breath. It was just a little moan, but even though both the strangers as well as ourselves had a movie going, I was sure everyone concerned could hear it. They had all heard my body betray my dignity! And as if all that wasn't bad enough, suddenly, without warning, the lights came on in our booth. The machine had run out of time! Patrick didn't seem to be in a hurry as he released my tit and leaned forward to drop a few more quarters in the coin slot. I knew that during this time frame, after we ran out of quarters, and before he reloaded the machine, that the men in the next booths could clearly see me now, clearly see me naked, clearly see me standing there, my breasts exposed, my pussy being fondled, and my husband's finger snaking its way up my cunt! Finally, Patrick dropped the coins and the lights went off again.

I heard Patrick undo his zipper. Yes. That's what I wanted. I needed to be fucked, and if the only fucking I was going to get would be in this booth, with two men watching, that was fine with me. I needed to feel my husband's cock slide into my wet pussy! I needed it bad! But I was wrong. Fucking me was not what Patrick had in mind. Instead, he turned me toward him. He pulled me toward him, placing his lips on top of mine. As soon as our lips touched, I felt the passion begin anew! His lips glided over mine, softly teasing me, pushing and pulling at the same time. His tongue snaked out of his mouth, and somehow found refuge in mine.

I wanted him so badly! His teeth nibbled at my soft inner bottom lip. And as his tongue continued to swab the inside of my mouth, I felt his hands reach down around me, and again fondle my ass cheeks, this time, from underneath my dress. I continued to press my mouth against his. I love kissing, and I especially love to kiss my husband. I guess it is my way of being sure he still accepts me. Especially after I've been sucking another man, Patrick's lips on mine seem to say, "It's okay. I don't mind kissing a mouth that just held another's cock."

Then he broke the kiss, and I felt his hands leave my ass cheeks. They moved to my shoulders, pushing downward. I knew what he wanted, and sank to my knees. I had no trouble finding his hard cock, no trouble lifting it with my lips, and no trouble sucking it into my mouth! I took it all! I wanted to suck his cock better than I'd ever sucked it, (or anyone else's) before. I couldn't believe it when, as I pulled my mouth back, preparing to suck him in again, he took his cock away from me! Before I could object, Patrick turned me slightly away from him, as if to turn me a quarter turn from his hard cock. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing me, away from him, and toward the wall. Of course! Even before I felt the other man's cock bump into my face, I knew it was there.

And I didn't need to be told what to do. I opened my lips, and accepted the stranger's hard dick immediately into my mouth. After sucking Patrick's cock just seconds before, I didn't need to warm up to this task. I simply bobbed my head up and down, and sucked the new man as deeply inside me as I had my husband just moments ago. And I had no sooner started a rhythm on this new cock when I felt Patrick pull me away! Damn! He turned me a quarter turn again, and once more I tasted the familiar taste of my husband's turgid cock. At last, the cock I loved to suck! And again, I immediately went to a deep throat action. And again, Patrick stopped me. Turning me again, this time opposite the wall where my new lover's cock had been and I knew why. Again, I was faced with the prospect of another hard cock, and again, I did what my husband wanted me to do. I accepted this new cock, this dry, yet unsucked dick, inside my mouth. As I continued to suckle this stranger, I felt Patrick reach behind me, touching my hands, and then I felt the handcuffs release their hold on me.

Patrick had unbound me, but only taking the cuffs off my right hand. My left one still wore the steel bracelets, and the other end of them was left open. I didn't know why he had chosen this moment to release me, but I didn't care. Suddenly my sexual abilities were doubled. Now, I could reach up and touch my husband's hard cock while I continued to suck the dick of the stranger. My other hand circled the cock I was sucking, pulling on it, gently urging it further through the hole, deeper into my mouth.

I felt Patrick urging me to stand, or at least attempt to stand, and I did so without releasing the new man's cock from my mouth. I did not straighten out, however. I was bent from the waist as I continued to suck the stranger from the second hole. Patrick pulled my legs back a bit, as if trying to brace them against the other wall. I was too engrossed in the cock sucking I was performing to wonder what he wanted now, or in what position he was placing me. He continued to position me until finally I was bent over at the waist, the stranger's cock sliding straight into my mouth.

My ass was straight out, and I felt Patrick's hand running over my buns, his fingers playing with my exposed ass hole and pussy. It occurred to me that he was deliberately making my pussy open and contract, and then I realized why. The man in the other booth, the first man I had sucked after Patrick in the booth, could now look straight up my pussy, he could watch my husband as he touched me there, as he rubbed his finger across my ass hole! How decadent! My husband as exposing me in the most intimate of manner, and there was nothing I could do to stop him, short of dropping this prize cock out of my mouth. And Patrick knew that I wasn't about to do that!

I continued my attention to the cock coming out the wall. It was sooo big and sooo smooth! As it slid in and out of my mouth, I was very eager to make my mystery lover spill his seed in my mouth. I knew it would be soon. Patrick stood next to me as I sucked off the stranger. Then it happened! Suddenly, without warning, my new friend started to spurt, and he spurted hard and fast! I swallowed as much as I could, but I'm afraid better than half of it overflowed my mouth, and spilled to the floor. I hate to waste hot come, but in this case, I had no choice. And as quickly as he started coming, he finished.

The action was over, but I wanted more. The man on the other side of the wall withdrew his cock, leaving me starring at an empty hole. Before I could think the situation through, Patrick came around and stood in front of me. "I want the same," was all my husband said.

I started to get on my knees, but he stopped me. "No. Just like him! Bend over from the waist and ork for it!" I knew better than to deny him. So assuming the same position I had for the invisible man on the other side of the wall, I bent over from the waist, and took my husband's cock into my mouth. He started to walk forward, just a little, almost without my realizing it. But after a few seconds, I found myself against the other wall. And within seconds of that, I felt a hand on my ass, stroking me, fingering my ass hole!

It was the man on the other side! I had completely forgotten him. But I could forget him no longer. I pushed my ass against the back wall. Of course! This is what Patrick wanted. He wanted me to align my hole against the hole in the wall, and he wanted my ass accessible to the other stranger. No problem. So did I! As I pushed against the wall, I could feel where the cut out hole was, and did my best to align my ass hole to it. I obviously succeeded! The next thing I felt was something very hard, and very wet, pushing against my ass hole.

I knew what it was. It was not the first time I'd been fucked in the ass. But it was the first time that I'd not seen who was buggering me before it happened! I held my ground. Patrick's cock was pushing inside my mouth, forcing me back against the wall, and the stranger was drilling me from behind, forcing me back against Patrick's dick! I was the filling in a sex sandwich, and I absolutely loved it! It would be unfair to blame Patrick for coming so quickly, but I guess the sight of his wife getting ass reamed while she sucked his cock was too much for the poor dear. He started to come, and when he did, he let out a primal scream which alerted the entire theater to what was happening in our booth! And it certainly alerted the man whose cock was pushing into my secret hole.

Moments after my husband came in my mouth, the stranger dumped his load in my ass. I've always said a girl can't get too much dick, or too much come. But that was before that night. Right then, for just a moment, I was filled with all the come I thought I could use. When my heart stopped racing, and I regained my composure, I took a quick inventory of my situation. Patrick had made a mess of my hair, (he always does whenever I blow him and he can control my head movements) and I had cum leaking out of my ass. My lipstick was nonexistent, (having lost most of it on the first stranger's cock, and what was left on my husband's). If we were going to continue the evening, (which I wanted to do very much!) I would need to make some minor repairs and clean ups. I told Patrick I would need my purse, which he'd locked in the trunk.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked.

Now this was a dilemma. If I went with him, I'd have to walk through the front of the store, and while I didn't mind strutting my stuff, I am always hesitant to go anywhere looking less than my best. And trust me, right then, at that moment, I looked less than my best. But if I stayed there, alone in the arcade section of the adult theater, I would have no one to protect me, and while I do have a rape fantasy, I didn't want it to be raped by twenty horny guys with no other sexual outlet except me!

Patrick took the decision out of my hands, so to speak. Reaching for my left hand, the hand which still had the cuff attached, he quickly ran the open cuff through the lock on the coin box in the booth. I was manacled to the metal box, unable to move more than three inches away from it.

"There, now. You should be safe for a few minutes here. I'll just run out and get your purse. And maybe grab a sandwich at the store across the street. Lock the door when I leave, and don't let anyone in till I get back."

Before I had a chance to say anything, my husband was out the door, pulling it closed behind him. I knew he was just kidding about going across the street to get something to eat. I mean, I was sure he wouldn't leave me in the booth of a men's porno theater any longer than it would take for him to run to the car and get my purse. I reached over to lock the door as he'd instructed and suddenly realized to my horror that I couldn't reach the doorknob. My reach was about three inches too short! I started to panic, and realized there was no reason to lose control now! Patrick would be back in a few moments, in the meantime, I'd be better to just sit and stay calm. I glanced down at the two glory holes that were carved into the side walls. The hole to my left was vacant. The one on the right had a cock sticking through it. Patrick hadn't put any quarters into the machine, so the light in the booth was still on, allowing me a clear view of everything happening in the room. I considered the cock coming out of the wall, easily within reach of my right hand, when I caught a movement on the left side of the booth. Glancing down at the hole to my left, I saw an eyeball watching me. I made quite a show, I'm sure. My dress had only two buttons holding it on, my breasts were exposed totally, hard nipples and all, the bottom of my dress was open all the way to my pussy, which was obvious to the most casual observer. And I was chained to the coin machine, totally unable to protect myself from prying eyes, or hands.

Dutchboy
Dutchboy
194 Followers
12