The China Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

A strangled cry fought up from the depths of his chest as he spurted hard, three or four times into Chen's face, already tensed for the repercussions. As the huge oriental rose from the bed, semen dripping from his nose and chin, he was grinning fiercely and his bedmate understood at once that he had hoped for such weakness. He moaned more pathetically as the huge pacifier slipped from his mouth.

"Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want."

Chen nodded eagerly and the other man confirmed; "You certainly will."

He set the camera up on a tripod as Chen produced a set of leather wrist and ankle straps from the bag and fastened them around Rayne's pale, skinny forearms and lower calves. The teenage whore struggled underneath him as he was buckled into these restraints and his hands forced wide at head height. Chen secured his wrists to the metal bed-posts so that he could not rise from the mattress, then knelt between his legs, forcing them apart roughly.

"No! No! Please!" Rayne begged him, still struggling for all his worth. "Don't! Please!"

He was ignored. The interpreter had stripped off while this was going on and now he took hold of one of Rayne's feet and together they hauled the skinny prostitute's legs into the air and strapped his ankles to the top rail of the bed-head, securing him in this vulnerable position; thighs and buttocks parted and raised up from the mattress. He hauled in vain on the cuffs but they did not yield one centimetre. Chen laughed again and stroked a pudgy finger down his exposed crack, probing his anus firmly then pushing an intrusive finger to the third knuckle inside him. Rayne keened urgently, trying to pull away without success.

"No!"

"Mr. Chen says that you are very tight," the skinny fellow informed him with a shit-eating grin. "But do not worry, Jason. By the time we have finished teaching you, you will be able to take us both inside your anus, simultaneously."

The young man protested more weakly, throwing his head back among the lumpy pillows. His blond hair spilled like silver over the rumpled bedcover. Chen bent his head and touched his tongue to Rayne's puckered arsehole, licking and suckling greedily between the beautiful boy's bare cheeks. Beside the bed, the other man bent and removed another toy from the silver case. He smeared lubricant liberally over the flexible, inch-thick length of black leather tubing in his hands. Chen sat back now and took the teaser from his partner, letting Rayne get a good look at it before he rubbed one greasy end against the boy's twitching ring.

"Oh Christ!" Rayne panted softly, shaking his head as that sleek, heavy tool probed and penetrated him relentlessly. The dildo was not rigid; it was more like a fat, black snake – the supple, leather casing filled with some heavy yet malleable substance such as sand. It filled his rectum slowly and he keened as it was urged into him an inch at a time, feeling warm and slippery inside him like a half-hard cock, but weighty too.

"Mr. Chen says that this will tell us how much man-meat you can take. It is half a metre long and two centimetres in diameter. It has been used to prepare many tight, white-skinned, virgin boys for Mr. Chen's penis." The translator masturbated as he watched Chen feeding the supple sex-toy into Rayne's naked body. On the bed, the young whore wriggled and cried out, no longer play-acting. It felt both intrusive and darkly, sinfully pleasurable as the leather serpent wormed deeper into his submissive loins and he whimpered eagerly, feeling his prick stiffen in response to the caressing weight on his prostate.

His two abusers conferred excitedly as they watched the dildo vanishing between his pale cheeks. Chen now lubricated the external end of the flexible tool and eased a slippery finger into Rayne's chute, making the young man jerk upward and struggle again as he was loosened further in preparation for a second leather cock-head. His cries grew more urgent and reluctant until the translator pulled a roll of black gaffer tape from the silver case and used a length of it to gag him. The shaved, naked teenager bucked and thrashed wildly on the bed as the double end of the supple, black dildo was forced a good six inches into him and he was fucked roughly with it, cursing Rabid John incoherently all the way to Hell.

He reached a second, panting, sweating climax a good ten minutes into this vigorous tooling. The positioning of his arms and legs meant that he spurted a liberal fountain of semen over his own face and hair as he began to cum uncontrollably with all but a small, loop of leather dildo forced up his arse. The wiry translator alternately filmed this and his own erect penis in close up. Meanwhile, Chen dipped into the case again and withdrew a short, leather paddle with a narrow grip, like a lady's hairbrush with no bristles. He slapped it into the palm of his fat hand with a crack that made Rayne start and struggle again.

"Mr. Chen warned you what would happen if you ejaculated without permission," the interpreter panted excitedly. "Now he must chastise you for being such a dirty young boy, Jason. Only an earnest beating will make you humble."

Rayne shook his head determinedly, but his protests were muffled and helpless. Quickly and roughly, Chen pulled the dildo out of him, making him squirm uncomfortably as his sphincter muscle was relaxed. The first stroke stung his bare cheeks like a thousand hot pins, automatically tensing his perineum once more. Nine more slaps with the paddle followed and Chen grew visibly more aroused and excited with every stroke. The final spanking was delivered between his legs, landing on his scrotum and balls so that he convulsed with agony and uttered a stifled scream. Involuntary tears ran down his cheeks.

"If you are disobedient once more, Mr. Chen will deliver ten strokes between your legs," the translator warned him, ripping off the gag and taking most of Rayne's face with it (or so it felt). "What do you say to him?"

"I'll be good," Rayne sobbed immediately. "I promise! Please don't hurt me."

"The time has come for you to pleasure us both," the little man told him, smiling keenly. "If you willingly give us great satisfaction you will not be punished further. Are you ready to be our dirty young playmate, Jason?"

He nodded his head, whimpering with pathetic eagerness.

"Then we shall untie you," the translator assured him. He conferred with Chen again and they proceeded to unbuckle the straps.

Rayne uttered a little groan of discomfort as the blood rushed back into his stiff, cold legs. It was painful, but not as painful as a genital spanking. He rubbed his limbs wearily as they helped him to sit up. Chen stroked his cheek and said something quietly in Mandarin.

"Mr. Chen is telling you that you are very beautiful," the other fellow explained at once. "He is very excited that soon he will have full anal intercourse with you. Whilst he rides you, he wishes to observe as you pleasure me with your mouth. I believe Westerners call this form of intercourse 'spit-roasting'?"

Another small nod was his only response. Rayne no longer trusted his tongue. If he spoke it was likely that he would blow his innocent teen identity out of the water.

Chen handed him a small, silver hoop, too narrow for a bracelet and too large to be a finger ring. He looked incuriously at it. Of course he knew full well what a cock ring was for; Johnno had made him wear one on occasion, usually when they were jacking up before sex. Once he was hard, Johnno injected the heroin into his penis and the tight ring ensured a slow release of pleasure. Now the translator obligingly showed him how to slip it over his limp young cock and tucked his balls back through the hoop one at a time before fondling and rubbing his shaven genitals. Chen handed him the little jar of lubricant and indicated with gestures and nods that Rayne was to apply Vaseline liberally to his client's erect cock.

Once this was done, Chen bent and alternately tongued and fingered his sore, stretched rectum for a little while. The skinny cameraman began to simultaneously bite and suck on Rayne's tender nipples and he uttered a little gasp of pleasure and pain. His prick stiffened for the rubbing hands between his legs then Chen shifted and knelt up, parting his buttocks from behind with those soft, fat fingers. His vast, slippery penis nudged enquiringly into the cleft between Rayne's hairless cheeks and the blond boy sighed his wordless consent as it probed his arsehole urgently.

The video camera whirred softly on its tripod as the translator curled one hand around the back of Rayne's head, drawing him down onto his hands and knees so that his exposed crotch was in the blond boy's face. Obediently, he licked and sucked the thin man's balls, taking them in his mouth one at a time. Rayne exhaled a rush of hot breath into the fellow's groin as Mr. Chen's pulsing, slippery cock-head popped past the tightness of his ring and began to thrust deeper into his arse, pleasuring him intensely. He licked and nibbled his way up the interpreter's shorter, narrower cock and wrapped his full, sensuous lips around the spunk-sticky dome as Chen's nine, chunky, impressive inches pumped relentlessly into him, doggy-style.

Rayne whimpered a little to keep up the pretence that he was inexperienced and Chen slipped a hand beneath him and masturbated his slender, blond English whore patiently as he urged the full length of his tool into that hot 'virgin' hole. The youthful moans of sexual arousal were punctuated by soft, wet, sucking noises as their pretty, fair-haired 'schoolboy' performed willing fellatio on his naked colleague. Chen began to fuck him faster and harder, turned on by the youngster's tight anus and firm white buttocks, striped now with pink welts from his recent beating. The punishment had served its purpose, he was fabulously pliant and submissive to them both. Chen gripped his lean hips roughly and rammed himself deeper until muffled yelps were forced from his playmate's full mouth. The other fellow was bucking his crotch vigorously into the boy's face, holding him by the hair.

Rayne wanked furiously as his mouth was flooded with hot, slightly gingery Chinese cum. The grip on his hair released and he lifted his head with a gasp of relief as another spurt hit him in the face. Chen's big tool was still pounding away; throbbing like a frightened heartbeat in his arsehole. He pushed himself back onto it, panting and crying out eagerly; desperate to cum before Chen reached his own orgasm. The translator was watching slack jawed now, leaning back against the head-rail as his fat, naked countryman buggered their pretty teenage slut until every ounce of his flesh quivered incessantly. Once he had got his breath back, he grabbed the camera and moved in close again. Chen lifted a fold of his belly so that the lens could clearly witness his thrusting manhood pistoning in and out of the naked boy's well-greased arsehole. He fucked until exhaustion slowed his action, then pulled out slowly.

Rayne knelt for a moment, panting like a winded animal. Chen lay down on his back, his cock still standing proud against his voluminous belly. Then he gasped an instruction in his own tongue and pointed towards his glistening, purple-helmeted erection.

"He wishes you to straddle him," the translator told Rayne gleefully. "He wishes to watch as you impale yourself upon his manhood and ride upon him like an eager horseman."

"Bloody 'ell!" Rayne panted, pulling himself upright. He shook his head a little. "I've never ridden an'orse!"

He thought he saw Chen's lips quirk upward in a brief, unchecked smile.

"It is a simple thing," the translator assured him. "You climb astride and we will show you the rest."

He had been expecting it but all the same his heart sank. This session could run all night. An hour, Johnno had said. Bastard!

He scrambled over Chen's voluminous thighs and closed his eyes as he knelt lower, into the big man's exposed groin. He was touched and groped immediately; Chen's fat fingers exploring him, then guiding his sticky cock head into place between Rayne's buttocks. The pulsing head felt like a living creature, nudging at his ring, begging admittance. He bent his head, feeling sick.

"Please... I've done what you wanted," he exhaled wearily.

Chen's fingers tightened on his thighs as they conversed in Chinese. The skinny cameraman said; "If you do this, Mr. Chen will pay extra."

"Yeah?" Rayne lifted his head slightly, peering out from under his cow's lick of blond fringe at the fellow beneath him. "How much, extra?"

They conferred again, in hushed whispers as if they feared he might understand too much. Rayne understood nothing more than their desperation. They were hungry for him and willing to pay. That translated itself in his head quite easily.

"Mr Chen will give you another hundred pounds."

Rayne looked the skinny fellow squarely in the eye. "Two hundred," he said, steadily.

The translator came and sat on the bed. He held an urgent, whispered conversation with Chen and Rayne sat back, sighing with relief at the temporary cessation of his violation. "Two hundred, then," the little man exhaled at last. "Should I speak to Mr. John?"

"No." Rayne let the instruction fall from his lips before he had time to think straight. "No, he doesn't need to know about this, right? You can give the money to me. I'll sort it out."

They whispered at one another again.

"You ride us 'both' first and then we will give you the money," the thin man stated.

"No." Rayne shook his head again. "You said an hour. It's been more than that. If you want more, you can pay for it up front. You try anything else without paying and I'll scream the place down. John'll rip your balls off. He will!"

The translator muttered something and Chen gripped Rayne's hips tighter, pulling him downward. Immediately, the young rent boy began to shriek like a banshee. They leapt on him, trying to silence him, but the door burst open at once and Rabid John stormed in, keen to protect his principal asset.

"What's goin' on?"

"John... it's been an hour! Tell them... tell them, it's goin' to cost 'em if they want more. They've done it with me. They wanna do it again." Rayne managed genuine tears. He was absurdly proud of the performance. He though that John actually looked startled.

"Come on fellas... give the kid a break," he implored now. "We don't want the Old Bill sniffin' around, do we?"

John drew the translator off to one side of the room and put an arm around the fellow, engaging in murmured negotiations. Rayne knelt on the edge of the mattress keeping one eye on Chen. The fat man was still ogling him greedily. Nodding his head knowingly, the slender little whore licked the tip of one finger and pointed it at Johnno, then touched his tongue to a second finger and tapped his own nose with it before spreading his legs wider, giving the huge Chinaman a tantalising glimpse of what might be made available to him.

At once the fat man winked his acknowledgement. He said something urgently to his wiry interpreter and the little fellow whispered something to John. The silver case was opened and money changed hands.

"Another half hour," Johnno said firmly to Rayne. "No more. I'm watching the clock."

"Yeah, like fuck you are!" Rayne rolled his eyes.

As the door closed behind Rabid John, he looked more pointedly at Chen. "Do we have a deal, fat man?"

"You are very smart boy," Chen told him in faltering English. Rayne smiled a little at that.

"I thought you understood more than you were givin' away," he observed shrewdly. "So... how much do you want my fanny, darlin'?"

"Fan-ee?" Chen looked an enquiry at his companion.

"My arse," Rayne elaborated. "My hole! My bum! How much is it worth? How much do you still wanna fuck it?"

They put their heads together again. The translator laughed and said; "You are a chancer. We paid another hundred for you. We could still rape you, if you are not willing."

"You could," Rayne told him, nodding. "But I'd tell John what you did and he'd come after you and kill you, no problem. He's not a nice person, Mr Chen. He kills people like that!" The youngster snapped his fingers and they both jumped. "On the other hand, you could give me another hundred and I'll do you both at once, both your dicks up my bum, like you wanted."

He looked from one face to the other expectantly. They exchanged a few words, nothing more. The translator moved towards the case and he removed a sheaf of money. Carefully he counted out a thin wad of ten pound notes and showed it to Rayne.

"One hundred pounds. This is for you. You will do as we say, exactly as we say."

Rayne held out his hand and the money was placed in his palm.

"I'll do whatever you want," he said brazenly as his fingers closed around the cash.

He kept a tight hold on his blood money as they spread and lubed him, his eyes shuttered behind long lashes and teeth clenched as their fingers intruded between his cheeks. Kneeling astride Chen on the bed, he determinedly kept his face averted and refused to look at the big man as he lowered himself slowly onto the fellow's huge prick. It filled him steadily, like a landslide, seeping into every crevice of his body, whereas the translator's stiff, urgent little probe bucked into him fast and hard from behind, moving more rapidly and needily inside him. He caught his breath as the second man entered him and began to screw fiercely, stretching him wider. His ring was pulled in two different directions at once and he squirmed and cried out as they pulsed more determinedly within him. Chen uttered an exclamation and the pulsing stilled as he struggled into a sitting position, slobbering hungrily over Rayne's neck and shoulders. The youngster closed his eyes more tightly. He felt them almost slip out of him for a moment as the fat man clambered to his knees. Podgy hands pulled him close again and yanked his thighs higher, then Chen was pulsing into him once more, thrusting harder now. The Translator was supporting him from behind, also pumping eagerly into him, his entire torso and groin pressed up against Rayne's naked back and buttocks. The slender blond rent-boy was suspended between them, leaning back into the thin man's arms, his legs forced wide around the bulk of Chen's stomach and chest, feet in the air. He struggled ineffectually but his contortions only fed their excitement and encouraged them to fuck his tight young hole more violently.

Rayne cried out hoarsely as their differing rhythms picked up speed and urgency in his rectum. He was trembling with exhaustion but also stiff and oozing; frustratingly close to orgasm. A hand closed over his mouth as he uttered a little scream of pain and pleasure. Gagged and restrained by their hands and bodies he rode them and writhed upon them. His balls spasmed and released and he uttered a strangled groan of ecstasy as he sprayed his cum over Chen's furry belly. He felt them stab deeper into him as his muscles tightened and moments later the translator managed a last furious thrust into the hot, wet heart of him. He was lubricated copiously from within and the skinny fellow held on grimly, one hand over their school-boy-whore's mouth, the other delving greedily into his shaven crotch, groping furtively as the fat man kept pounding, harder and faster between Rayne's slim, naked thighs.

The young man wriggled and resisted the determined pounding ineffectually. Chen was bent over him now, panting and sweating and still fucking away like a demon. The translator slipped out of his anus but still helped to hold Rayne down on the bed, wiry fingers tight around his ankles, pulling his knees higher and wider so that Chen could get every inch into him. Rayne was too breathless to scream He kept hold of the hundred pounds and focussed all his attention on that. Each savage thrust drove a huff of breath out of him and he bit down on his tongue, pleading silently for it to be the last. He clenched his rectal muscles tightly, milking Chen as vigorously as he knew how. The big man was slowing, but each stab was long and purposeful. When he finally bucked himself deep down into the blond boy's naked body and held his cock there for over a minute as the semen pumped out of him, he did not make a sound. Only when he had expelled his climactic load did an express train whistle of breath escape him. Rayne shuddered uncontrollably as that big tool pulled out of his tortured arse.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers