The Chosen One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds lovely. This is dad's car, borrowed for the night."

"We have a couple of spare vehicles. You may have one of them and I'll organize a space for you in the executive's parking lot."

They drove around the bend behind trees and Rhona said excitedly, "Oh what a dear wee house."

"It's actually larger than it looks. There are two bedrooms with bathrooms upstairs under that high-pitched roof. Please use this house as if it were you own but if you have guests eat with them, otherwise you eat with us."

As they approached the main house a shaggy-haired guy of less than thirty came out dressed in baggy shorts and with a towel around his neck, obviously going for a swim.

He said, "Hi mom," and devoured the visitor with his eyes. "You said a woman was coming to stay. You didn't say a great looker?"

"Well make your own judgment," Linda said. "Rhona Paxton, this is my son Scott Stone.

"Hi Scott, nice to meet you."

"I'm the produce of mom's first marriage. My sister was killed in a car crash when she was three, along with my father. Mom won't have told you that but since you're living with us for a couple of months I want you to know. I changed my surname to Stone because I really like dad."

"Thanks Scott, that's handy to know. I could have put my foot into it. What do you do?"

"I work for the IRS as a field investigator."

"Christ."

"What's wrong? Are you anti-IRS?"

"No more than most tax-paying women I would guess. Could we leave it for the moment: I'll present you with clarification later."

"As you wish. I guess it's something to do with getting mom elected."

"Yes, but please could we leave it for the moment?"

"Yeah, I'll have a swim and join you guys for drinks. Show Rhona my suite mom – I left it tidy in the expectation she'd be arriving tonight."

As they walked into the house Linda said, "I'm sure you can't get Alf Raymond for possible taxation irregularities just on a whim?"

"Not on a whim, no. But an anonymous tip should do it."

"But there's no chance of Scott being on the investigation team."

"My thinking is it doesn't matter who does the investigation. What matters is that he is being investigated and we tip off the bank and suggest he be suspended pending the investigation being completed. We need to find out how to do this without Scot being implicated. Like me, Alf Raymond will find no evidence of you having an adult son if he checks everything about you in company files. We need to talk to Scott about this, perhaps on Sunday. The problem could be it might take weeks for an investigation to be launched."

"Perhaps not on a guy with a very senior position with a bank."

"You might be right. But no way do we proceed with this if it alarms Scott. I'll have to find other ways."

"You mean legal ways, don't you?"

"Yes, of course."

Linda's husband Gavin arrived and kissed both women.

"I did that because we now consider you family."

"That's fine. Perhaps you should tell Linda it's not on your mind to have sex with me?"

"God, you are an upfront and aggressive woman," Gavin said, looking at Linda standing with her mouth open. "Linda, there is nothing between Rhona and me, never has been and never will be."

"T-thank you Gavin," Linda said, swallowing.

"You're too old me for anyway Gavin."

"Cheeky bitch," he laughed. "I'll get changed and be right down. Please organize the drinks Linda."

"God, I can't believe you said that."

"Well it clears the air doesn't it? He won't dare touch me thinking you'll be watching like a hawk."

Linda said carefully, "What do you know about my husband that it's likely I don't know?"

"Nothing, I have absolutely nothing on him," Rhona said. "Further, I have no need to look for anything, even a shred of anything. Gavin is not in the equation."

Linda nodded and looking more cheerful asked Rhona what she'd like to drink. Talking to Linda while waiting for the men to join them Rhona learned the two younger children were away at a coeducational boarding school and would be home in three weeks for a school long weekend break. Mark was twelve and Sarah thirteen.

After dinner Gavin went off to visit his parents and Linda spoke to Scott about Rhona's suggestion.

"If I was found to have involvement I could be in serious trouble. Rhona, the answer is no, don't do it. A maliciously false complaint, if investigated, could lead to the ruination of this guy's career with the bank."

"Oh of course. I hadn't thought it through," said Rhona. "That would be grossly unfair unless our complaint was well-founded."

"Correct, and you can bet that most senior executives at banks these days are squeaky clean. Rhona, do you date?"

"Yes."

"I have nothing planned for tomorrow night. Would you go to a movie and then go to a club and then out late for dinner?"

"Yes, that sounds lovely thank you."

"Right, I'll leave you ladies. I'm off to the gym."

As Linda and Rhona finished the dishes, Rhona said, "What if Scott takes me to the door tomorrow night and then wants to come in?"

Linda smiled and stroked Rhona's cheek. "I'd like that to happen. He doesn't have a steady date at the moment."

* * *

Just after 6:00 next morning Rhona was reading and answered a door knock. It was Scott, dressed for running. "I'm going for a light run; want to join me?"

"No, er yes – yes I do run."

"I thought you might. You have five minutes. I'll be on the exercise bike under the cookout canopy beside the pool.

She found him and off they went.

"I worried about you last night."

"Oh?" she said. "Did you think I couldn't sleep in a house alone?"

"No, not that. What you said about filing an anonymous complaint about mom's opponent for the chairmanship. If a malicious tip-off was somehow traced back to you, it's probable you'd have your license to practice law revoked."

"That's true. But if I did it this next week, and very anonymously, no one would connect it to your mom and me as her assistant to an election two months away."

"Perhaps not but who knows? It would be taking an unnecessary risk. Left here goes down to the river and right for some hill work."

"Right please. I'd like a good workout."

"Would you like a good work out tonight with me?"

"What – dancing?"

He grinned. "You're all right."

Rhona smiled. "Would you like to stay with me tonight."

"Yes."

"Right, that's done. It was what I want. Can you do a check on Alf Raymond for me?"

"I'll think about it. I don't have authorization and anyone going into anyone's file leaves a fingerprint."

"Do you have a pal whose job it is to make random checks on files on someone like Alf Raymond?"

"I'll think about it. There is this woman..."

"Did you leave her on good terms?"

"Yes, she has no reason to be vindictive and is now married, happily I understand. She's like you – a bit reckless. She might do it."

"Well if you do approach her, don't do it at your office and don't let her tell you anything except by whispering to you on a busy sidewalk at an intersection with noisy traffic."

"You make it sound like cops on surveillance."

"Well who knows? At law school we were taught about surveillance methods. In your work you probably are scanned and monitored from time to time and your laptop and cell phone could be bugged."

"Yeah, it has been suggested but who knows? I don't work in high security areas. Just involved with files of ordinary citizens like you, mom and Mr Alf Raymond. Let's stop, you look a little stressed."

"No, just slow the pace until I get my second wind. I have been neglecting my body lately."

"Well I aim to remedy that."

Rhona laughed. "My fitness you fool."

They ran in to her house. "Want to come up for a shower?"

Scott looked at her intently. "You mean afterwards?"

"Before and afterwards if you wish."

In the shower Scott groped a body that made his eyes water, although that could have been shower water. It was so smooth and firm that it made him hard. As for Rhona, she found something to hold on to keep her balance.

They lurched out on to the bathroom tiles, locked in a deep kiss, and sank to the floor, almost unaware that the tiles were hard and cold. Rhona felt her pussy was on fire and she didn't want any more messing about.

"Put it in."

He groaned, "Can't do that. Women go mad if they go short on foreplay."

"Shut up and do it. If you don't I'll scream and that will end up you father rushing over to save me and he'll do the job you have stalled on."

"God you are such a irresponsible person to be an attorney," he moaned. "How do you want it?"

"In my you fool."

Rhona was suddenly engulfed in the tenderness permeated with the flickering passion she'd long dreamed about. His hands were applying her body with long strokes instead of diving for her cunt. She loved it and those soft kisses he was lavishing her face and breasts almost sent her into a wave of sexual convulsions to saturate the floor under her thighs and ass.

God he was good.

She opened wide as the head of his cock nudged her vulva. She lifted her knees and that opened her and the cockhead slid in and she purred like a cat.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you," he whispered anxiously.

Rhona answered by gripping the rolls right under the bottom of his ass cheeks and slammed him against her groin, taking his cock all the way. She grunted triumphantly and hissed, "Fuck me."

They were in missionary, but not the missionary Rhona was familiar with. He went at it in smooth, long strokes, mixing little puffs of breath on to her nipples with whispered sweet nothings as he moved in to nibble an ear. Rhona was soon floating on a roller coaster of emotions that hurled her into release. That slap, slap of their bodies anointed with extra fluid leaking past his plunging cock elevated their both to new heights and as he told her she was so beautiful and her was so honored to be invited to possess her that Rhona came again, confident she come again with a big one for the ultimate climax... and so it came to be.

They lay, not moving, almost exhausted, until she stoked the side of his face and whispered, "God, I don't think I've ever been so beautifully fucked."

She then felt him thicken inside her and they both groaned, knowing it was on again.

They went out nude and dove into the pool, swimming very slow lengths and they their energy levels returning. They waved at Linda and Gavin standing behind the glass doors in their dressing gowns drinking coffee. Linda opened a window and called, "Come in soon for breakfast" and then she and Gavin disappeared.

* * *

Late afternoon after the Sunday luncheon, as they sat around the mess before clearing it away, Linda yawned and said, "Well, I believe that was a complete success. No bitching, no-one getting drunk enough to make fools of themselves and they all seem to like you darling."

"Everyone was pleasant to me," Rhona said. "I got nowhere in terms of the mission of course but at least they all know me and will know what it's about when I approach them. I must say the only person who appeared to have reservations about me was Alf Raymond, but then again he knew he was in hostile territory. "The head of public affairs in his bank, Shona Cross, arrive back this morning and called me an hour ago. We are having lunch on Monday. I didn't wish to finalize my campaign strategy until I'd spoken to her at length. So with luck I should be on the road on Tuesday."

"Remember everything must be above the board otherwise it could bounce back and skittle Linda, doing exactly what we want you to do to Alf Raymond," Gavin said.

"Yes, I understand. I've decided tactically I should hit Alf early. I was going to leave him till last but if we can place him on shaky ground the undeclared voters would swing our way because they'll want to go with a winner."

"Good thinking," Gavin said. "Business politics is not my forte but I think rationally and I like the sound of that strategic thinking."

"Yes, it's the way to go," Scott said.

"Oh darling, you're taking an interest in mommy's political future. That's lovely. I agree with that strategy."

"Four of the directors asked if I was Scott's girl-friend. I answered evasively."

"Are you?" Linda asked, staring at Rhona.

"A girl-friend, yes. Scott and I haven't spoken about developing a relationship."

"Yes, we're developing a relationship as you call it," Scott said. "You've gotten me into a bit of a buzz."

"Be careful Scott," Rhona laughed. "Sex can come back to bite you."

"The buzz began from the first moment I saw you," Scott smiled and Rhona fluttered her eyelashes at him.

"Well I think that's so lovely," Linda yawned, standing and stretching. "Let's move off so the caterers can really dig in and clear their mess instead of politely walking around on tip-toes."

Later Scott took Linda to a movie and as they were nearing home later in the evening she invited him to move in with her and the offer was warmly accepted.

* * *

The head of Albion United Bank's public affairs department, Shona Cross, entered the restaurant and immediately waved to Rhona who'd said she'd be wearing a bright red dress. The older woman said as they shook hands, "You promised this would be a significant meeting and should not be farmed out to an underling."

"Yes," Rhona said, smiling her best, "The CEO of Stone Frontline Support Corporation has requested me to consult with you confidentially. But first, a drink?

"Coffee please."

"Good choice," Rhona smiled, ordering two coffees and the menu. "This concerns a top executive in your bank. Mr Alf Raymond. Do I have your agreement we talk about this in confidence until either one of us decides to end confidential discussion?"

"Yes. You are an attorney I noted when I looked you up on the Internet. I am obliged to agree aren't I otherwise I won't learn what this is about?"

Rhona smiled. "We could discuss the weather."

"Shoot Rhona."

"Our CEO understands Alf, one of your two representatives on our board, is aiming to replace our retiring chairman in just a little under two months' time. Our chairman would prefer his ambitious wife to gain that post. She is more than well qualified."

"And you people belief Alf is not?"

"Oh not at all. His credentials are impressive and my understanding is his contribution as a board member has been exemplary. The situation is Stone is a family company that was founded in 1922 and for all but the last eight years has had a family member as chairman. The desire is to have that link reinstated."

"I would think during the time the company had an independent chairman the company has gone from strength to strength?"

"In a manner of speaking. The strength has come from gaining your bank as a cornerstone stockholder and the benefits radiating from there."

"I'm pleased that is recognized but yet your internal hierarchy doesn't want one of my bank's representatives to be possibly elected as chairman?"

"Correct."

"Well I believe that ends this confidential discussion."

"Just a moment Shona. This is purely about company pride and company tradition."

"Tradition? That explains why the company has such a funny name."

"With respect Shona may I suggest it would not have been a funny name way back in 1922. And you of all people being an expert in public affairs would be horrified at a suggestion a company change its name when it exports its military field kitchens and surgical theatres to fourteen countries and has done so to ten of those countries since the late 1920s and they know Stone field kitchens and mobile surgical theatres are the best money can buy."

Shona nodded and said she'd concede that point.

"Our chairman has significant influence on policy affecting company spending and everything dealing with company reputation. We believe that power should be in the hands of family. We were fortunate that the current chairman, although an esteemed attorney, has proven to be a political weak chairman, which has been to our advantage. It has been easy perceived that Alf Raymond will be a politically strong chairman and his focus will be on rewarding stockholders and there is the crux of the problem."

"I see, indeed I see clearly. So if the bank were to place pressure on Alf not to go for the chair or to replace him with another representative, how would the bank be rewarded?"

"I guess saying security of the proven way of success for the corporation is not enough?"

"Very astute Rhona."

Rhona thought for a moment. "Right, how about this: Your president meets with our CEO, alone, and your president says he'll pull Alf from our board in return for the bank gaining an extra seat on the board, with our corporation increasing the number of board members by one."

"We'd probably prefer just a simple swap and the board remaining as thirteen members."

"Well there it is. I have no idea if our side would agree to an extra representative from the bank but in just thinking that up I was struck by the thought that it has to give something to get what it wants. Well that's me done."

"Right Rhona. We are out of confidentiality. What is your request?"

"Mrs Cross. My corporation is rather concerned that your man might defeat our CEO's wife for the chairmanship of our corporation when the election occurs in just over two months. My CEO would like to meet privately with your president to discuss this. A possible solution is for the bank to switch Mr Alf Raymond to another board. Of course the bank could want something in return. Might I suggest a third seat on the board?"

Shona said, "You were not authorized to make that suggestion."

"No, of course not. But I am the chosen one to fit this dilemma so I'm working within my mandate. People without a strong legal background are largely unaware of the inherent risks of giving wide open mandates so how can I be blamed for using my initiative with a wide open mandate?"

"God you are priceless. You should be working for us."

"Thank you Shona. That is very gracious of you. Are you ready to order?"

Rhona went shopping and found a hairdresser who could cut her hair late afternoon. She timed her arrival home in the Jeep Wrangler the family had loaned after the usual time Gavin arrived home. She found a note from Scott saying he'd gone to the gym but would be home for dinner and then went over to the house.

Linda kissed her warmly and asked, "How did you get on with the lady from the bank?"

"I need to tell you both."

"Gavin, get your ass out here and bring drinks," Linda shouted. "Rhona is ready to report."

Gavin smiled and kissed Rhona and it was happy families until Rhona reached the critical point in her report. Gavin hit the roof.

"What, you suggested a trade with the bank ending up with one more seat!"

"Yes, I just said that. Please hold your temper, it was only a suggestion."

"A fucking suggestion, a fucking suggestion! The bank will take that as gospel. And who the hell gave you authority to offer that?"

"It wasn't an offer. It was a suggestion – a suggestion for arming negotiations. Give me a break Gavin. You want a big job done. I'm not allowed to have Alf Raymond assassinated or his reputation severely besmirched. That's practically hogtied me. And when I come up with a strategic breakthrough you throw a wobbly."

"Now look here young woman, I... "

Linda interrupted. "Shut up Gavin unless you have a better plan of action."

Gavin appeared ready to spit the dummy.

Rhona said, "Listen to your wife Gavin. She's talking sense."

Just at that moment, as if called on stage, Scott walked in, wet from the pool, towel wrapped around him and he said, "Christ dad, what's up? Half the neighborhood can hear you shouting."

"Bullshit!"

"Smack him one Scott."

Father and son looked at Linda, astonished.