The Christmas Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers

Jack woke to the smell of frying bacon. He lay in bed replaying the night before in his head. His mom had given him the most incredible handjob ever! He stroked his morning wood slowly as the image of her cum covered face filled his mind. Ruefully, He realized he needed to move those cannabis laced cookies before someone else got into them

"Henry, Jack, Breakfast!"

Reluctantly Jack released his love tool and bolted for the shower. Ten minutes later he was at the breakfast table. The amount of food on his dad's plate would feed a third world country. His mom's was only slightly smaller. He was concerned about their weight and lack of activity.

He watched her under hooded eyes for some sign of recognition of what had transpired the night before. She was all business. She was dressed in sweat pants and shirt. He recalled that today they would decorate the outside of the house. The sweat pants were pulled tightly across her ass.

Josie was confused. She could not understand what had happened last night. It was not her! It was amazing, she had enjoyed it immensely, but it was not her. She had created an impossible situation with her son. She had actually given him a handjob and let him cum in her mouth and all over her face! My god, what is going on?

"Jack, I want you to get those lights and decorations from the attic. We have a nice balmy day. We can do the outside today!"

"Ok mom, right after breakfast!'

"Sorry I can't help guys, Henry said."

"No problem, dad, mom and I got this!"

Henry rose and started downstairs to his man cave. He grabbed a hand full of the cannabis laced cookies as he passed them.

Jack was tempted to say something to his mom but thought better of it. Instead he did as he was told. He climbed into the dusty attic and handed the boxes of lights and decorations down to his mom. They spent the rest of the morning hanging Christmas lights. By the time they finished it was lunch time.

When they came back into the house, Josie checked on Henry. He was sound asleep in his lounger. Josie knew she needed a shower before she fixed lunch. She grabbed a handful of cookies on her way upstairs. She ate a couple while stripping off her sweat soaked sweat suit and shirt. Her old cotton panties and bra were soaked too. But this time with good honest sweat. Not the sweat of her over heated pussy.

Jack was stretched out on his bed. The morning's activities had taken a lot out of him. He heard the shower come on. He knew mom was taking her shower. He was tempted to walk down and join her. But she was all business today. He casually stroked his cock. Not because he need relief but just because it felt good. He closed his eyes and dozed off slowly stroking.

Josie felt that same out of body feeling as she showered. She soaped herself up thoroughly. While the hot water rained down on her, she casually fingered her pussy. She giggled. She had played with her pussy more since Jack was home than she had in years. She had forgotten how good it felt to get herself off. It was no substitute for a cock but...! What fucking cock?? She hadn't had any cock in years. She and Henry were dam near celibate. His weight and medical issues eliminated sex.

No, she was fingering herself and thinking about her son and his enormous cock. She stepped out of the shower and dried herself. Her finger ran lightly over her clit sending little thrills through her body. She shook herself out of her reverie. She wrapped a towel around her and walked across the hall to her room.

"Jack, the shower is yours!"

There was no answer.

She walked down the hall. His door was open. Jack lay on his back. His cock rose majestically from his crotch. It was at its full 11" and bobbing slightly. He snored lightly.

Josie stood in the door and watched her son's cock sway slightly. With one hand Josie munched on a cookie. With the other she rubbed a finger up and down her labia. I should walk in there, climb in bed with him and sit on that fabulous piece of man meat, she thought. How would it feel to be impaled on that incredible tool, to feel myself being stretched to the limit as my son thrust into me?

Her knees trembled as a small orgasm travelled through her body. She reached around and knocked hard on his partially open door.

"I am a sick bitch, she thought. After the holidays, I'll make an appointment with my doctor. It was probably menopause."

"Jack, wake up, lunch, she hollered!"

She moved quickly to her room and began dressing. She was nibbling on a cookie when she heard the shower come on. What if I walked down and joined him? What would he do? Hell, I know what he would do! He'd ram that big thing right into my fat mommy pussy! Shit that would feel good! Josie shook herself back to reality. She grabbed another cookie and headed downstairs.

Lunch was cold cuts, egg salad and sliced chilled fruit. Jack noticed that his mom wolfed it down. She was voracious. He had noticed that the cookies were nearly half gone. Apparently they put dad to sleep and made mom horny. He watched as she added cookies to her plate. He reached in the serving tray and got a couple.

After lunch, jack walked downstairs. He was intending to watch the basketball game with his dad. The game was on but dad was knocked out. He went back upstairs and plopped down on the couch. He grabbed a beer and started watching the game.

Josie was busy preparing the ham and fixings to cook tomorrow Christmas Eve. They would have a full house Christmas day. She noticed that the cookies were half gone. The partial box of nutmeg that jack had bought should be enough for another batch. She munched on a cookie. She knew if she and Henry were ever to lose any weight, she had to stop baking so much. But this was Christmas and these cookies were incredible. They were the best she ever made!

Because of the warm weather and the heat in the kitchen, she was wearing shorts and one of Henry's shirts tied under her breast. The shorts were at least a size too small. The shirt was huge on her but covered her tits nicely. She would never wear this outfit anywhere! People would point at her and laugh at the fat woman in the too tight shorts and big floppy titties in her husband's shirt.

But this was comfortable around the house. Besides, she had caught Jack stealing peeks at her. He liked it. And if he likes it, she was satisfied. Somewhere in the recesses of her mind she was horrified that she was dressing to entice her son. But in the cannabis infused part of her brain, she was in lust.

Jack was a little high from the combination of beer and marijuana laced cookies. He had that nice rosy glow that marijuana gives you. It was a relaxed, slightly giddy feeling. For him it always caused arousal. Not a full on raging hard dick, but that heightened sense of self and body. Good thing he thought to himself ruefully. All he was wearing were knee length cut off sweats and a tee shirt. If he got hard, it would be sticking out of the leg of the shorts.

It was a near thing when mom had started bouncing around the house in those short shorts and loose shirt. Dear lord she looked so......fuckable! He knew at some point he had to tell her about the cookies. He knew he was reaping the benefits, but she needed to know before the whole family was walking around high and horny.

It was late afternoon. Josie had everything prepared. All she had to do was popped them into the oven. She went downstairs to check on Henry. She was concerned because he was sleeping so much here lately. She shook him awake.

"Henry come upstairs and eat!"

Henry's eyes were unfocused as he crawled from the depths of sleep. He saw Josie standing over him. Her tits were hanging down deliciously. He languidly reached up and tweaked one of her big nipples. Jose jumped back startled. What the heck had gotten into him! She stuffed her tit back into the shirt and retied it under her breasts.

"Come on, Tiger, she chortled, soups on!"

After dinner, Henry headed upstairs to bed. Jack and Josie busied themselves wrapping presents. They usually tried to get something for each kid. Even with that, there were more than a dozen packages to wrap.

Josie had a glass of wine and the now ever present cookie. Jack noticed that the more wine she drank and the more cookies she ate, the looser the shirt became. She would retie it and continue wrapping presents.

Josie was acutely aware that Jack was getting an eyeful of her breasts. She was enjoying it. At least there was one man who found her desirable, even if that man was her son. The horror of incest she had felt before was lessened now. She had jerked off her son's enormous cock and they hadn't been struck dead.

"Bed time for me, Jack!"

"Ok, mom, I think I'll watch TV for a while."

Josie walked over to where Jack sat on the couch. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him on the forehead. She pulled his head to her breasts.

"Thank you for your help, baby, I couldn't have done all of this without your help."

Jack was aware that his head was laying in his mom's cleavage. He was also aware that the knot on the shirt was working its way loose. He eased his hand under the shirt. He lightly squeezed her breasts.

"Jack, stop it!"

Jack stopped squeezing but did not move his hand.

"Did that feel good, mom?"

"Yes, baby, but we need to stop. This could get out of hand."

Jack let his hand wander up to her nipple. He massaged Josie's hardening nipple between his thumb and fore finger.

"Stop, baby, Josie moaned softly!"

Jack ignored her. He undid the knot on the shirt and pushed it aside. He leaned down and took her other nipple in his mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby! That feels do good!"

Jack felt his mom's nipples grow hard. They were easily as big as his thumb. And he thought devilishly, very sensitive! He could feel her body jerking spasmodically. He let his hand wander to her crotch. He could feel the dampness of her pussy through her shorts.

"Mmmm mom, you are wet!"

"Oh god baby yes! But please stop!"

Jack managed to undo the zipper on her shorts. She helped him pull them down. He buried his face in her hairy pussy. The aroma of her arousal filled the room. Her pubic hairs were soaked and matted to her pussy. Her labia stood out swollen and open.

He took her clit in his mouth as his fingers entered her incredibly wet pussy. He sucked hungrily. He felt her juices run down his chin. She shook spasmodically as mini orgasms wracked her body.

Shamelessly now, Josie gaped her legs so her son could get to her pussy. Then she pushed him away.

"Let's go ever here"

She took him by the hand and led him to the Christmas tree. She lay down and reached up for him.

Jack balanced himself on his hands. He watched his cock pulse as pre cum dripped on his mother's pussy. Bemused, he watched his mom take his cock in her hands and guide it into her pussy.

She moaned loudly as her son's massive tool eased its way into her hungry pussy. She wrapped her fat legs around his back to accommodate him. Pain /pleasure shot through her dripping wet pussy as it stretched as never before. That last time her pussy had been stretched this much was when she gave birth to the man whose tool was entering her now.

"I have always wanted to fuck under a Christmas tree, she thought!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers
12