The Christmas Gala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both bathed in sweat, grunting and panting as we approached orgasm. Finally I could feel him swell up again, a sure sign that he was getting ready to cum. I was right with him and told him to let it go. Daddy grunted and pulled my hips down to him and shot his load. I screamed as the feeling of his scalding cum jetting inside me made me cum too. I collapsed on top of his chest, both of us breathless. I kissed him desperately, still fighting for breath. I stretched out my legs and made to get off him, but he held me tight to him and said relax and go to sleep.

As I snuggled into his chest, he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him that I wanted my breast implants and sexual reassignment surgery so that I could really be his daughter. Daddy said that the breast surgery was scheduled for next week, but that I was to keep my clit, small as it was. He liked sucking on hard little clits.

12