The Christmas Gift

Story Info
Christmas is a time for surprises.
2.3k words
3
27.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas is a time for surprises. However, I can't say I expected the surprise I received when I returned home early from a job which was supposed to take a week. I discovered my wife, Brenda greeting an accountant from my office, wearing nothing but a Santa's hat. However, I'm getting ahead of myself; let me start, at the beginning.

I suppose it was my fault. My job requires me to be on the road almost every other week.

Brenda and I had only been married a few years when I took the position. The money was too good to turn down, but it had affected our relationship. Brenda doesn't have to work because of the money I make, so I can't blame her if she had become bored waiting for me to come home. After all, my thirty-something wife is a beautiful woman. A brunette with striking green eyes, a voluptuous figure with soft, creamy white skin, and my five foot two inch wife would make most men erect and walk into walls while they stared at her.

As I said, my boss and I finished an out of town job two days early, so we returned home eager to be off for the holidays. Since my boss went out of his way to pick me up at my house on the way to the airport, I had a cab take me home. As the taxi neared my house I noticed another vehicle parking in front. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and had the driver drop me off around the corner. I quickly paid the driver and hurried back to see Chad from accounting exit the vehicle. 'What the fuck?' I thought. 'Why would Chad be coming to my house?' As Chad neared the front door, I saw Brenda open it wearing nothing but a Santa's hat and a smile. Her small pink nipples grew taut in the chilly advent air. Chad stopped just short of the front door and admired my wife. "Wow baby, you look gorgeous!"

"Glad you think so." She purred, oblivious as to whether any of our neighbors could see her, or not.

The accountant gently reached out his finger and traced the small patch of hair Brenda had above her pussy. "Just like a landing strip." His touch was enough to draw her to him. He reached down and picked her up as they kissed. Locking her legs around him they turned sideways and continued to kiss deeply, their tongues intertwined. They must have been in their embrace there for a good five minutes. I looked around to see if the neighbors were watching, not sure if they were, or not. When they finally decided to go inside and shut the door, I wasn't sure what to do.

Sure, I was pissed, but it was also kind of a turn-on to see my wife with another man. How the fuck did she meet him? Might have been an office party, but I wasn't sure. What I did figure, was they had been intimate for some time. What I needed to know was this turning into something bigger? Would she leave me for this guy? I had to see more, but I wasn't going to use the front door, that was for sure.

I went in through the wood shed and quietly removed my coat. I turned my cell phone to vibrate mode just in case anyone called. I'm glad I did. As I snuck toward the living room, I heard my wife tell Chad, "Give me a second babe, I need to call Stan to say goodnight."

"Why? He's probably in a meeting and too tied up to answer." Chad shook his head as if I were an idiot for leaving this beautiful woman alone. And, in a sense, I suppose he was right.

"Get comfortable." Brenda picked up her cell. Almost as an afterthought, she reached over and grabbed his package through his slacks. She winked, "Make yourself a drink. It'll only take a minute. We have a long night ahead of us." With that, she let go of Chad's dick and returned to her cell. As she dialed, my co-worker began disrobing.

"I can't believe this!" she turned to Chad, "I'm getting his fucking voice mail!"

Now completely naked, the lanky accountant approached my wife and lightly fingered her erect nipples, while doing so, his cock grew noticeably larger. He was at least ten inches long. Brenda stroked his cock as she left me a wifely, goodnight message.

"Foolish man!" He grinned as she completed her voicemail and hung up.

Tossing her cell onto my lazy boy she asked, "Did you see my new tattoo?"

He stopped playing with her nipples and looked my wife over. "Oh, yeah." He bent and examined the fresh tat she had on the inside of her thigh, only four inches away from her cooch.

"It's a seahorse." She grinned, "Notice anything different about it?"

Chad turned on the table light closest to him. "Not sure...wait! Are those my initials?"

"Sure are. You should have seen the guy at the tattoo parlor. He almost blew his load while doing it."

"He did huh? Why do you have this mischievous look on your face? Were you a bad girl?" he asked.

"Uh-huh. He was such a gentleman and artist I blew him as a tip."

"You filthy slut." The accountant stated, "Since you like sucking cock so much, why don't you continue with mine while I have a drink?"

Submissively, she replied, "Yes master."

He sat in my easy chair, drinking my whiskey, while my wife knelt and began to slowly stroke and lick his huge cock. He sipped his scotch then grabbed Brenda by her hair, "You better swallow everything, or I'm going to slap that fucking ass of yours till it's cherry red! Do you understand?"

My wife merely nodded and slid the head of his shaft into her mouth. To be honest, I was really getting hot watching this accountant turn my little wife into his come guzzling gutter slut.

She stopped only long enough to cut me to the quick, "Your dick is so big, it's nearly twice the size of my husband's."

"So it is. Maybe, if you're lucky...I'll fuck your asshole with it."

"Please." she cooed and continued to eat his cock and play with his balls. As her head and hands worked his member, her perfect breasts swayed gently with her motion. Chad took another drink of scotch and exclaimed, "God, I love fucking other men's wives! " With that he reached up and tweaked Brenda's nipples, causing her to gasp. He commanded, "Keep going slut!" However, I could tell this only caused her to become more aroused. Speaking of aroused, I took my own smaller dick out and began stroking it. Because of her expert tongue, Chad could only take so much of her ministrations and moaned, "I'm almost there bitch, get ready for dinner."

With that, I could see his back arch slightly and heard him grunt as he exploded between my wife's hungry little lips. I could hear her swallow hungrily as she ate what he gave her to eat. Brenda stroked his convulsing balls as he continued to pump load after salty load into her waiting mouth. She did as she was told and swallowed all of it. I was proud of her.

She made sure to clean her master, not letting his cock go until it had softened and gave up the last of his seed. She quickly refilled his drink and returned to his side, sitting on the floor next to his chair.. A little more relaxed now; he reached over and began massaging her breasts. "You know, my wife would probably like to take you from behind. I told her about your...charms. What a good little slut you've been. She knows your husband is out of town a lot and wouldn't mind having a little twat licker to keep her happy. She also has a couple of black lovers who would love to fill that little pussy of yours. What do you think?"

So, Chad and his wife were swingers? Wow, I thought all accountants were fucking boring people who built model airplanes and jerked off all day when they weren't doing taxes. I thought I knew my wife, so it caught me by surprise to hear her say, "I'd like that master, but only with your approval. That is," she looked up into his eyes, "only if you think me worthy."

"You're quite a cocksucker, and you're coming along as a submissive, but I'd really like you to train a little more under me."

"Master?" she asked.

"Speak."

Brenda looked toward the ground, "I would like to ask you for a favor."

He took another gulp of whiskey. "What is it?"

"I stopped taking the pill." She began to stroke his cock, "Stan can't seem to get me pregnant. I was wondering if you would shoot your seed in me. I would be honored to have your baby, if you approve."

He considered her request as his manhood arose for a second time. "You have been loyal. I would be happy to stuff my dick into your hole and fill you with seed. However, I don't want to end our relationship. I love fucking pregnant women, and see them get fucked by others."

My wife was overjoyed. But her master continued. "After you have the baby, I want to drink your milk. I want you to get back into shape, or I'll bend you over my knee and smack your fat ass- understand?"

"Oh yes! Thank you master!"

"Now," he continued I want you to bend over in front of me so I may inspect you.

The little whore did as she was told; bending over and grabbing her ankles, so Chad could make sure the dirty slut was ready for a good fuck. Her hot center was exposed to the large man as her breasts dangled close by. At this point I exploded, my meager load hitting the carpeted floor.

As the accountant examined my wife's pussy and tight asshole, he said, "Yes, this will be a Christmas to remember. I will get my favorite cow pregnant."

He then stuck his tongue into Brenda's honey pot and licked her swollen button. The effect was instantaneous and electric as she moaned and writhed. He then opened his hand and gave her bottom a hard smack.

"Ow! Yes, I've been a naughty slut. Spank me please!"

"As you wish." He added and hit her ass cheek again. Her tits rocked with each impending blow. He continued his assault, alternating licks and slaps, till she cried out, "Please master, fuck me with that monster cock of yours! Fill me up!"

"Are you begging for it slut?"

"Yes!" she nearly cried.

The man stood up and placed the head of his cock against my wife's tiny pussy petals and inserted it slowly until it was in about an inch. He stopped there and asked, "How much of it are you begging for?"

"Oh Christ," she yelled "I want all of your giant cock in me please!"

He smiled and finally, slid all the way in. My wife looked tiny, impaled by his large penis. He stopped yet again and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? Shouldn't you have your husband do this?"

I felt my heart sink as she yelled, "He can't fill me like you can master! He can't get me pregnant and I can't feel it when he's in me he's so small. Please just fuck the shit out of me; I need your powerful seed!"

Chad grabbed Brenda's now rosy ass cheeks and commenced fucking my beautiful wife with long, powerful strokes. I could hear the slapping of their flesh as he banged away at her pussy. Her tits continued their movement as a powerful orgasm built up within my wife. I began to get hard again as she wailed in delight. A short time later Chad began to grunt and with a final push, went balls deep into Brenda and released gush after gush of his seed, his balls pulsing as he released his essence deep within her. As he did so, he ordered her to stay put as he wanted to make sure her pregnancy would take. He stayed inside her till he softened, then he had her lick him clean. Grateful, she thanked him and licked his cock. "You're welcome." he smiled. 'What will we name my child?"

I couldn't stay any longer. I wondered many things that night as I checked into a nearby hotel. I had enjoyed the show. I didn't really want to be cuckolded, but then again, it was a turn-on to see my wife subjugated so. He had completely dominated her and had her doing his bidding. In turn there was nothing she wouldn't do for him. I couldn't help but wonder if it would be okay for me to let her know I knew about the affair. It was so erotic and I couldn't stop getting hard thinking about it. Every time I'd get hard, I'd beat my dick like it owed me money. It was an exciting Christmas gift and I wanted her to share it with me, even if I could just watch. I wouldn't mind being dominated. When I get home tomorrow, I wondered if I would taste him when I kiss her, or lick her pussy. I love my wife. I hope she loves me enough to be included in her submission, or be submissive with her. No matter. Unknowingly, she gave me a gift which kept on giving. I will never forget her there, in our living room, serving him scotch and sucking his cock near the Christmas tree. The soft glow of the tree lights reflecting on her pale creamy skin. What a Christmas!