The Christmas Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the words ceased. Marilyn's body stiffened. A deep red flush enveloped her breasts, spread over her shoulders and even up her throat to touch her cheeks. At the height of her reddening, he felt her pussy contract around his cock. He didn't slow at all, but kept the same steady pace. Marilyn let her arms drop as she released her son. Her body went slack. Still, he fucked her. He was astounded by the length and strength of his thrusts. He didn't know his cock could get so long and fat, that his arms could support his weight so easily as he fucked his mother. He felt he could last till sun up and longer.

It wasn't to be. Marilyn came out of her reverie and again matched his rhythm. Her fingers floated over his skin like butterflies. He felt the need to cum get stronger and try as he might, he couldn't hold back. He moved faster. So did his mother. He again saw the sexual flush tinge her body, although this time the color wasn't as deep. He again felt her contract around his cock, but not as tightly as before. At last he felt the lava pour forth and rather than her throat, he coated the inside of her cunt. It gave a few last weak muscular contractions and Marilyn let go of her son. He collapsed on top of her. They kissed with the tenderness of lost love regained.

Slowly he became aware that he was probably crushing his mom. He rolled off of her. Marilyn went with him, winding up atop her son.

He misunderstood her movements. He thought she wanted more fucking. "No. No more. I'm dead."

"Silly,'" Marilyn whispered. She got off him and they lay side by side, touching at shoulder and hip, washed over by the orange tinged colors from the fireplace.

She raised herself up to give him one more kiss. She found some wadded up tissues in the pocket of her robe. She used them to wipe off his cock and to stanch the seepage between her thighs. She tossed the soiled tissue over the fireplace screen and watched them shrivel in the heat.

"Good night, darling," Marilyn said as slipped the gown from her body, found the sash of her robe, and tied it tightly around her.

She was gone. Andrew was left to wonder at what he and his mother had done.

Finally, he realized that, despite the fire, he was cold. He sat up. Harley the cat slept undisturbed just a few feet away. Andrew pulled away his shorts and saw that his cock looked about the same as it always did. Or did it look a little bigger than normal? That must be his imagination. Cocks didn't grow like that. He went up to bed. His sleep was deep and dreamless.

* * *

He awoke to hear Jake pounding on his door. He called out for his older brother to hurry up, that he couldn't open his presents until Andrew was downstairs. Andrew got out of bed and looked out the window. Sometime during the night, a new blanket of snow had fallen. The world looked fresh and bright, full of promise.

Scratching and stretching, he found his robe and house shoes, and left his room.

His mother and brother were waiting for him. When he saw her, the memory of the early morning activity flooded back to him. His mother looked so normal. She was smiling, but it wasn't a knowing or conspiratorial smile. She looked fresh like the morning snow and decidedly maternal. Certainly she didn't look like a woman who'd had unbridled sex with her eighteen year old son. Did he dream it all, Kris, his bag of presents, the conversation, the fucking?

Marilyn began to distribute presents. If only she didn't look so damn normal! True, she had a bit more color in her cheeks, her hair maybe had more bounce to it, and she laughed a lot. She certainly was dressed nicely. She wore something she called hostess pajamas. Andrew guessed they were for entertaining. At least, the only time he'd ever see her wear the outfit was when she and dad invited friends over for cards. The pajama consisted of a jacket in gold and lighter colored silk trousers that rode up a little higher than usual on her hips. The jacket was low cut, so she showed some cleavage, and was cut away so that her midriff was bare. Her exposed abdomen looked soft and inviting.

Andrew shook his head to clear the image of his mother as she'd looked in front of the fire. Bared breasts. Naked pussy. Willing, wet, spread...

"Here you go, honey," Marilyn said, handing him a flat present that turned out to be a new smart phone. He tried to clear the image of her tits as she gave him the gift. Was he imagining things, or did her boobs look bigger this morning? He tried to remember how she'd looked in the hostess pajamas in the past. Yeah, her boobs looked bigger. And although Jake was oblivious to the sight, Andrew could easily see her hardened nipples.

"What's that over there?" Marilyn asked Jake, pointing to a small package that had been pushed away from the tree.

"Let's see." Jake crawled half under the tree to reach the wrapped gift and read the tag. "To: Mom. From: Andrew with love."

"Oh, boy," breathed their mom excitedly. "I wonder what this is!"

Andrew wondered, too. He didn't remember anything like that gift. He'd gotten his mother a gift certificate for a local day spa.

She tore into the present as avidly as any ten year old. Inside the wrapping paper, she found a narrow slender box. Inside was a necklace. It was a gold chain from which hung diamonds set in the shape of a heart.

"Andrew, it's beautiful." She hugged him so hard he thought she would crush him. Then she released him, flopped down in a chair, and pulled her her hair away from the back of her neck. "Here. Put it on for me."

Andrew's hands were shaking so badly as he stood behind his mother that he could barely fit the tiny clasp. He had no idea from where the necklace came. Did his mom buy it for herself and then claim it was from him. His mother didn't play those sorts of games. The mystery bothered him. And his hand shook even more because he was looking straight down her jacket and could see almost to her nipples.

When the necklace was fitted, she rose to look at herself in the mirror over the fireplace mantel. She touched her fingers to the pendant and beamed at Andrew's reflection. "it's perfect... Oh, and I think there's one more gift in the garage. Would you go get it, please?"

Andrew assented. He went through the kitchen and the utility room into the frigid garage. Next to the family SUV was a brand new dirt bike. A helmet was strapped to the seat. The bike had a red ribbon tied between the handlebars and a gift tag. Andrew read it. The bike was for Jake and was from him. Andrew looked closely at the tag. That was his writing, all right.

Mystified, Andrew kicked the bike off its stand and wheeled it into the house.

"Here you go, buddy," announced Andrew as his little brother saw the motor bike.

"Aw, man! All right!" Jake was almost coming out of his skin with excitement. "Is this mine? Man, Andrew, you're the coolest brother ever!"

"But listen, you can only ride it when mom says you can," Andrew said, sounding suddenly very adult and parental. "I'll give you lessons. And if mom or I ever catch you riding with that helmet, I'll take it away from you for a week. Understand?"

"I promise." He made the sign of crossing his heart. Jake caressed the fuel tank, checking out the tires and eying the chrome. "Yeah, Andrew, I'll always wear a helmet. And no riding unless mom says I can ride it."

"OK, son, why don't you take it back out to the garage. When it's a little later, we'll let you dress and I'll get some pictures of you in the backyard. You'll look neat on it with the snow all around."

Jake gave his brother a hug and then maneuvered the dirt bike out of the den.

"That was so sweet, Andrew. You know, that's all he's been talking about for the past few months."

Andrew hadn't known that.

Marilyn turned back to the mirror and looked at herself. She aligned the diamond pendant more centrally in her cleavage. Then she tugged at the lapels of her jacket.

"You know, this thing doesn't fit well at all. If I didn't know better, I'd say I've put on five pounds and every ounce went to my boobs." She turned away from the mirror and looked at her older son. "You'd probably like that, wouldn't you? I mean, as much as you wanted to play with them earlier."

His mother pressed herself against him and put his hand inside the jacket.

"Well, tonight you'll get your chance to play with them all you want..."

Hoh, hoh, hoh!

12