The Christmas Letter

Story Info
Christmas hopes & dreams.
1.1k words
4.64
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather report was calling for more snow. It was Christmas Eve and she sat in her chair sipping coffee and wondered at how much more they would have before morning. The wind had picked up a bit so she knew the roads would probably be closed with snow drifts. Another Christmas spent alone it looked like. There had been plenty of those these past few years.

She mused at the idea of writing a letter to Santa, and leaving it on the table with some milk and cookies, after all what would it hurt, it was Christmas Eve. It had been years since her childhood and the many letters she had wrote to Santa asking for special gifts. She laughed as she thought about what she would ask for. Taking her pen in hand she started to write:

Dear Santa,

It's been along time since I've written a letter to you asking for anything. I know I'm not a child anymore and the idea I would get anything from you seems out of question. I don't know where to start or how to ask for something special. I can only think of one thing which would make my Christmas a special one.

It's been a long time Santa since I've been held in two strong arms and loved tenderly. And from the looks of things tonight it may be a long time until I am again. You see Santa my husband is a truck driver, and he isn't home often with his job and all. I know he was trying to get home for Christmas, and with this storm it looks like he won't make it.

Santa please if you can grant my one wish. That my sweet husband stays safe this night, so he may come home to me and hold me tight in his two strong, loving arms.

Thank You,

Ann

Having finished the letter she places it on the table thinking she would find it there in the morning along with the milk and cookies. She finishes her cup of coffee and decides to slip off to bed.

Pulling a flannel nightgown over her naked body she thinks about the letter and of her husband somewhere in the storm. She crawls into bed with a desire to be held tight and have love made to her. She feels the warmth of her desire grow deep inside, as she reaches her fingers down to feel a dampness starting between her legs. She drifts off to sleep with her fingers touching ever so lightly her sex.

The storm was growing stronger and the wind made it almost impossible to see or to hold the rig on the road. He was headed home with a few gifts for his sweet wife who had no idea he was coming. He wanted to surprise her this year by being there early Christmas morning. Of all the luck to have a storm like this slow him down to a near crawl. It was only a few more miles to his home. The roads were getting icy and where there was no ice he found snowdrifts almost three feet in high.

Suddenly a big gust of wind slams into the side of the truck sending it sliding sideways on the icy road. Trying to right the truck he steers it in the direction of the skid only to have the trailer slide into the bar ditch and hang up the truck bringing it to a sudden stop. "Damn" he thinks "half a mile more and I'd of been home." Knowing he was this close to home he decides to brave the storm and walk the last half mile home, leaving the truck where it sits until the weather breaks. Reaching around into the sleeper he pulls out his heavy coat and gloves and prepares for his walk home. God be willing his sweet wife wouldn't have to spend another Christmas alone.

He finds it hard to see in the storms swirling forces, as the wind bites at his exposed skin. He's beginning to think it a fool hardy adventure to try and walk home when he sees the light in the window of his home, just like times before his wife had left a light on for him. Her way of saying just incase you make it home before you planned. He smiles to himself as he remembers teasing her about the light, but tonight he is thankful she didn't take him to heart and had turned it on again.

He fumbles at the door knob with cold numb fingers, opening it to the welcome warmth of the fire in the wood burning stove. He eases into the kitchen in hopes of a warm cup of coffee and a chance to warm his frozen body before he went to the bedroom looking for his sweet wife. Reaching the kitchen he finds a letter to Santa on the table.

As he reads the letter memories of past Christmases run through his mind as he remembers the many times he was stuck somewhere on the road. And the many times his loving wife had to spend Christmas alone. Tears form in his eyes as he reads of her need and desire to be held tight. He sips on the milk and eats a few cookies as he continues to read, letting the warmth of the house sink into his cold body. He takes a few minutes to eat a few cookies as tears and memories flow.

Having warmed up and getting his composure he slips off to the bedroom. He finds Ann asleep, her fingers resting lightly on her sex where her nightgown had been pulled up. He feels a desire deep in his soul and a stirring of his manhood as it begins to come to life. He undresses and slips into bed, placing his arms around Ann, as he holds her tightly but gently. His manhood presses into the side of her leg feeling the warmth of her tender body.

Ann wakes as if to a dream finding Dusty naked and curled up next to her with his arms around her and his manhood pressing into her leg. She tries to shake the cobwebs from her mind and wonders if this is a dream or reality. She reaches down and feels the erect hardness of his manhood with her hand, realizing she isn't dreaming. Dusty reaches over and takes her hand and whispers "I love you Ann, Merry Christmas."

Ann thinks of the letter she had written just a few hours earlier, and softly says "Thank You Santa." And "I love you too Dusty, Merry Christmas." She wraps her body closer to Dusty and feels her passion grow. "This is going to be a wonderful Christmas" she thinks as she is held tight by two loving arms.

Merry Christmas Everyone

Ann and Dusty

Fantasy and imagination are wonderful tools of our minds.