The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay wet a finger and started rimming her hole as he ate her. She loved it, moaning loudly with a pretty mouth full of black cock. He gently eased a knuckled up in her tight hole. She pushed against it, sinking it dipper. She winced and stopped sucking his cock momentarily, so she could dip his digits in hot oil. She dipped two of them, so Jay fed one into her pussy and the other into her hole. He fingered her as his tongue played with her engorged, protruding clit, teasing it out of its hood.

Shai Li went wild, giving sharp moans and fucking his face with vigor. His digits sank all the way up in her holes. She feasted on his cock with vigor. After a beautiful eternity, Jay felt her stiffen. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked on it. He felt her lubed, delicious tunnel contract and flutter beautifully around his long finger. She writhed feverishly all over him as she grounded her crotch tortuously into his face.

Her passionate moans were stifled by his thick cock that was plugging her mouth, but Jay could tell Miss Li was cumming. She seemed to cumm for ages. When her orgasm finally subsided, Jay let go and his balls exploded again. She gulped him down greedily, once again.

Shai Li collapsed on top of him and he stroked her thighs and ass cheeks whilst he examined her pretty, Asian pussy. Some mates of his had once claimed that Asians had slanted, tight pussies. Her pussy was tight all right and it felt like a constricting sheath around the two digits he buried in her.

He started fingering her, slowly, languidly exploring the roof, and walls of her tight cunt. Soon, the Asian housewife was moaning again, then she was licking his cock and balls.

Jay groaned with gratification and she dipped lower and he felt her hot, wet, agile tongue doing delicious things in his crack. He raised his thighs and parted them to give her better access. Miss Li devoured his asshole and tongued him exquisitely. Jay returned the favor, eating her ass.

She plated his ass, giving him the gentlest, sweetest and most maddening ass lick he had ever experienced. When he thought he would die, she engulfed his dick in her mouth and fingered his ass again bringing him off to another shattering orgasm. She took her reward in kind, gulping down his semen.

Jay then picked her up, threw her on her back and dove face first between her thighs. As he fingered her holes and ate her pussy with greed and hunger, Shai Li finally lost her reserve and started crying out aloud, threshing and throwing her cunt at him. She grabbed his head and threw the twat at him. She fucked his lips and nose, covering his face with her juices until she finally came. She seemed to just choke on her breath suddenly and go limp. Then her pussy squirted a jet of her juice into his face, again and again. She bawled as if in excruciating pain as her petite body was raked by violent spasms.

Jay slid into her arms and she cupped his face and gave him a long, deep, sweet, wet kiss. Then she climbed off the bed and straightened her dress.

"I hope you enjoyed your massage sir. Please get dressed and join me up front," she said politely and left the room.

They had another glass and then Jay got ready to leave.

"My husband will be gone for two weeks. I really enjoyed myself. I may never go all the way, but.. Whenever you need a massage or just wanna hang out, gimme a call..." she said and gave him folded bills. Jay stuffed them into his wallet and thanked her.

She walked him to the door. Jay suddenly hugged her, pulling her soft body into his and gave her a deep, wet kiss. She opened her mouth and invited his thick tongue in. They feasted on each other's lips, grinding their bodies together. Jay's cock was rapidly hardening again, even though his balls felt empty. He couldn't help it, he opened his zipper and pushed her hand inside it. She couldn't help it either, she fished his black cock out and grabbed it in both hands.

Jay pushed her shoulders and she sank down on her haunches. She started licking his cock. He kicked the door shut and fed it into her mouth. Shai Li held his massive cock in both hands and devoured the head. He cupped the back of her head and started fucking her face, stuffing her mouthful of cock. Shai Li was in a frenzy. She sucked him hard as he pumped his cock into her mouth. His balls exploded yet again. He did not produce as much cumm as before, but his orgasm was shattering. He grabbed her pretty face in both hands as he exploded in her mouth. He leaned back against the door, gasping and heaving for breath. Shai Li held on to his thighs and kept suckling on his cock.

He promised to return in a couple of days.

Chapter 7: Aunt Melinda's new pupils.

Aunt Melinda's mind was made up. She was tired of being the stupid wife, always left home alone by her busy husband. She had tried to talk to him so often, but he usually ended up taking his anger and frustration out on her. She did not blame her husband. However, things were just like they were. He was trapped in his job, with no way of getting out unless he had a heart attack, because he would never quit, not even for her and the kids..

She was trapped with him, but she was not going to take it sitting back. She could have gone out and sought herself a job, but she did not want to join her husband and the rest of the working multitudes. No, what Aunt Melinda wanted was to own her own business, in an industry she really liked. She decided that sex was her business and business would be good. Aunt Melinda was not in a hurry, but she knew where was going. She would set up her discrete, male brothel and escort service for all the frustrated, lonely housewives.

Enzo and Kevin were so excited when they went to visit Aunt Melinda. Jay had been boasting so much about all the fine, adult pussy he had been hitting and the two boys just couldn't wait to jump in there and get a piece of the action.

They drove in Enzo's car to the house. Jay's Uncle Eddy was out of town on business. He didn't even have an idea that his wife had been fucking his nephew and was now about to fuck a Black and Italian school boy, just imagine.

Aunt Melinda opened the door and smiled at the two big, athletic, muscular boys that stood before her. She looked Enzo over and she liked him, except for the greasy hair, which he had put on just for her. Plus she thought his tiny stubble was silly. She would tell him to get rid of that later.

"Hi there boys..." she greeted them so sweetly, her thick, glossy lips breaking into a dazzling, dimpled smile. Aunt Melinda was looking hot. The voluptuous cocoa brown MILF was wearing her dark, smooth hair open, framing her pretty oval face that was lightly made up. She was wearing a white see through shirt, with a white lacy bra cupping her thick tits. A long, navy blue skirt was glued to her curvaceous hips. It had sexy slits up each side, allowing the boys a peek of her creamy thighs. Her pretty feet with their painted nails were is high heeled sandals.

She greeted the boys with a very friendly, lingering kiss on the cheek, deliberately letting them feel her soft, generous cleavage. It was then that they finally believed that Jay wasn't just fooling them, that they were indeed probably going to do this hot MILF.

She told them to remove their shoes and led them to the living room. They followed behind, jostling each other for a good view of her alluring bubble butt that threatened to burst out of her skirt. Melinda motioned them onto a couch and sat opposite them. First, she controlled their ID cards to make sure they were both over eighteen, and therefore, she could drink with them and fuck with them if she pleased, with no legal problems. Satisfied, she sat back and crossed her legs, making the sides of her skirt fall away to reveal most of her silky, juicy thighs and legs. Enzo and Kev drooled and couldn't take their eyes off them adult, real woman thighs.

Aunt Melinda told them to feel at home, in her honey sweet voice. She said to introduce themselves and tell her a bit about their lives and hopes, aims and ambitions. Shit was beginning to sound like a job interview, and Kev and Enzo felt nervous as if they were at one. They both didn't wanna blow it and miss fucking her and probably many other mature chicks that were hot just like her.

Melinda loved it, seeing these boys who were both young enough to be her kids, hanging on to her every word and so desperate to please her. She could have told them to strip and crawl around, barking like dogs and they would have done it. Instead, she made them smoke some fat blunts to relax. Her kids were going to visit some friends after Kindergarten and she would only have to pick them up at seven, so Mama had time for her two new boys. She eyed them like a hungry cat eying two fat rats.

"Alright, listen boys, you know why you are here, huh?" They both nodded quickly. "Do you now? Why are you here, Iglesias?" she asked Enzo.

"My name is Enzo Monterro ma'am."

"For me and the other girls, you are Julio Iglesias. And you are, lets see, Air Jordan," she said to Kev. Both boys nodded hastily. She could have called them anything. "So, Julio, why are you here?"

"Well, Jay said there were some eh, women that needed seeing to," Enzo blurted, blushing.

"Wrong. There are ladies, who need fuck toys. Do you know what a fuck toy is?" They shook their heads. "It means you guys will be there to serve us and please us. Yeah, you will pleasure us. Can you handle that, or are you limp dicks?" she smiled naughtily.

"No ma'am. I mean, yes, we can handle it."

"Alright then, listen, how many women have you slept with Julio?"

"Eh, 25." She kept looking at him sharply and he squirmed and then corrected it. "five, I meant."

"And you?"

"Eh, well 4." Kev responded.

"Gosh, you boys are still virgins. Listen, guys, I have a lot of my friends, they are beautiful ladies, with money in their pockets, and they need some young guys, to hang with, have fun with and maybe have sex. But its not necessarily all about sex. You gotta be polite, attentive, discrete. Can you handle that?" They nodded. "We will deal with that later, but first of all, I am gonna teach you boys how to please a lady. You wanna learn that?" They nodded eagerly.

Aunt Melinda felt so horny with her young audience She started feeling grateful towards her husband, for neglecting his loving wife. Had he been a good hubby, fucking her all she needed, she might never have fucked her nephew. And she wouldn't have made these two do the things she was about to make them do.

Aunt Melinda got the boys stoned and relaxed. She told them to strip and show her their chests. They were both muscular Kev had dark, bulging muscles. Enzo was slightly smaller but his golden tanned muscles were more defined.

Aunt Melinda was thinking fast. What had happened between her and Jay had all been sort of haphazard, with one thing leading to another. However, with these boys, it was all premeditated. She wanted to make super lovers of them. She had started drawing up a syllabus.

"Well, guys, first and foremost, this is about having fun, right?" They nodded. "Now, we are going to start off with a little dancing and stripping."

The guys looked at each other suddenly. But they didn't protest, not with Aunt Melinda's sexy smile melting their hearts.

She started off by teaching them to dance and strip sexily. "You gotta tease a lady with your clothes, make her itch to see what you got under there. ... That's it guys. Enzo shake them hips. Round and round baby. That's good Kev, but put in a lil grind. Don't be dancing like no burb Nigga here. Shake that black ass for real. That's it Julio Iglesias... Now guys play with your boxers, gimme a hint of what's in there, that's right. Show me that you got big, hard dicks. But don't expose too much. Gees Air Jordan, don't be a flusher dude. Yeah, that's right. Now listen, you take off everything, but you let the lady remove the boxers, o.k? Who wants to be stripped first.

Both guys jumped at her. "its a tie..." she chuckled dirtily, grabbing the hard cocks through their boxers and squeezing. Both cocks were long, hot and hard. The naughty Aunt smiled mischievously as she slid her hands in under the bottoms of their boxers and closed her soft palms over their long cocks. She teased them so expertly with her fingers that the boys started dancing. They were so impressed with the simple display.

She then smoothly removed each pair of boxers and two lusty, hard long cocks sprang into her face, one black and one white or rather, one brown and one sort of pinkish.

Aunt Melinda fisted and stroked both cooing so sweetly, as she wanked their hard, young cocks in corkscrew motions. Enzo was cut and Kev wasn't, and she loved them both. She peeled back the foreskin on Kev's cock with her lips. Both guys gazed mesmerized at her. Enzo enjoyed watching Melinda suckle on Kev's bursting dick head and then roll it round and round her tongue almost as if she was doing it to him. The experienced MILF soon had the fat, dark helmet soaking wet with her saliva.

Aunt Melinda was already drooling so much from fisting the two throbbing hard cocks. She dribbled wetly all over Enzo's heart shaped dick head and then licked it and made it all wet. Then she gobbled the Italian stud up and chewed on his cock, moaning so sweetly like he was delicious. She sucked him a little while as she wanked Kev, sinking her fingers into his pulsating man meat.

"Mmmm! Fuck. That's a good, tasty, Italian cock you got there, young Julio. But I cant forget about the chocolate dick neither!" Aunt Melinda spat on Kev's cock and gobbled it up.

She was really having fun now, was Aunt Melinda. The two boys stood before her, gasping and grunting, glaring at her with huge, fascinated eyes as she ate their dicks. She got so naughty and even slapped her thick tits with their dicks. Then she pushed them up against their bellies and ate their balls.

"Mmmm, you both smell so fresh. I like that. Sweat ain't sexy boys. Not unless its sweat that comes from fucking me good, you hear?" They both nodded fast. "Good boys..."

Aunt Melinda ate their balls, feasting on them slowly, relishing sucking up one fat, engorged, dangling ball into her mouth after another.

She realized that Jay was a good nephew. He had brought her two boys with big cocks and fat balls. What more could a good Aunt want.

"Cumm!" she replied and started milking their cocks as she sucked them. She gave the two boys such a wet, sloppy job, punctuated with her lascivious dirty talk. She kept telling them

"Damn Kev, that's such a beautiful cock. And it tastes so good too. Shit, this dick feels so heavy on my tongue. Damn! You got a grown man's equipment there, you young Nigga! You a gee, huh!... Mmmm! I gotta eat your cock honey." Then she'd turn to Enzo and gobbled his dick, saying stuff in between licks and slurps like, "Oh yes, you Italian Stallion, this is a good cock. Fuck! Mama Mia! You want my mouth so tight on that dick like cheese on Pizza.... Mmmm! So tasty too. Damn!"

The two boys were simply impressed and mesmerized Aunt Melinda got greedy and stuffed both their cocks into her mouths, stretching her lips to bursting. She then told them to start humping. The two boys fucked her face, their dicks slithering in and out.

"What's up Julio. You gonna bust a nut in my face. Gonna pour your cumm into my mouth! Empty your balls in me and drown me!" she teased, stroking the pink dick and teasing the head with her flicking tongue. The moment she gobbled the boy into her mouth and started wanking him fast, Enzo's dick reared and exploded, and she really had to start drinking fast, before she drowned.

"Oh yes! Yes!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!" Enzo bawled and jerked uncontrollably. Aunt Melinda wanked his dick faster and sucked him harder, forcing him to have his most shattering orgasm.

Aunt Melinda sucked him down and spat out his subsiding erection. Her pink tongue slowly licked droplets of creamy cumm from her lips as she turned to Kev. She simply vacuumed his dick head in, beat his meat and he exploded so hard that he nearly propelled her into outer space with the violence of his eruption. But Aunt Melinda was no lightweight. She opened her mouth and let his potent, creamy salty cumm pour into her. She gulped it down, swallowed it and drank him dry. She washed the two boys cumm down with two shots of whiskey.

She then gave them a hundred bucks each and sent them home, having made an appointment for the following week.

As they drove home, Enzo a.k.a. Julio and Kevin a.k.a. Air Jordan were feeling like they were orbiting in outer space on a Klingon battle ship and gazing at the milky way. Everything seemed so unreal. That gorgeous, beautiful creature had sucked their dicks like they had never been sucked, made them explode from the exquisite pleasure and then paid them. They kept pinching themselves and each other.

"What the fuck was that?" Enzo exclaimed for the hundredth time, his dick still hard in his pants.

"Nigga that's pimp shit!" Kev responded.

The following day, the two guys treated Jay like he was their king. They showed the brother love for sure.

Chapter 8: A return to Asia.

After four days of school work, jogging, and working out, Jay's body needed Shai Li. He called her up and she was so happy to hear from him and said to come over in a jiffy.

Jay arrived and Shai Li met him at the door, looking so pretty and radiant. On this evening, the Asian housewife was a male sex fantasy in purple. She wore purple eye shadow and lipstick. She was dressed in a tight, chick purple Asian dress. It was rather short, ending halfway down her thighs and side slits went up to her hips. Jay suspected that it was meant to be worn with pants, however, he was not the one to complain at such a sex sight. She wore a pair of open high heels, purple of course. The nails of her feet and hands were also painted purple. She wore her hair open.

Jay's breath caught in his chest. The Asian Mama was looking hot.

"Hallo, sir. How are you?" she greeted him warmly, offering him her dainty hand. Jay could see thought that despite her reserved politeness, she was happy to see him. He closed the door behind him and scooped her into his arms.

"Listen Shai Li, this is how we greet people over here..."

He lifted her off her feet, claimed her lips with his and kissed her long and deep. Her mouth opened for him like a lotus flower and she sucked in his long, thick tongue. He heard her moan, felt her arms snake around his neck and clasp him tightly as he kissed her. He cupped the back of her head in one big hand, holding her face to his lips as his other hand slid in under her dress to cup her ass cheeks, fitting them both in. His hand met bare, hot, soft flesh. She wasn't wearing panties, once again. He meant to ask her later if it was an Asian thing, or if that was the effect he had on her.

When he finally released her from his kiss, she seemed light headed and her slanted eyes blinked at him. She giggled and took his hand and led him inside.

Jay had not eaten before, which was just as well because Shai Li had gone to great lengths to cook a tasty meal for him. She brought the delicious food on several trays.

She seemed less interested in eating herself, being content with feeding Jay and drinking up his compliments towards her delicious cooking.

Jay wanted to try eating like the Chinese and she tried to show him the tricks of eating with chop sticks. When he dropped his second piece of chicken onto his white t-shirt, Shai Li took the sticks away and gave him a fork and knife. She made him remove his shirt and disappeared with it.

When she returned, she sat besides him and finally also took something from the food. However, more often than not, the sexy Chinese housewife was gazing with fascinated, excited eyes at the topless young black man sitting next to her and feeding him with her sticks.

1...345678